[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Recommendations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 80104b35302328463de35ab5f93f11d0.png (632KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
80104b35302328463de35ab5f93f11d0.png
632KB, 1600x1067px
Any of you guys able to recommend or /adv/ise me on some animes i might like based off a list of ones i enjoyed.

death parade, naruto, code geass, death note, erased, tokyo ghoul, hunter x hunter.
>>
I dont know if this is the correct board for this, everything else seems to be more serious. Sorry if wrong place.

Im also open to TV shows as well, i liked.

Dexter
Dr Strange
Rick and Morty
Stranger things
>>
File: 1439633350784.png (9KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
1439633350784.png
9KB, 300x214px
>>18266683
only one I've heard of is death note (the movie). So no. But my favorite anime movie is porco rosso, check it out if you haven't seen it. (Or see it again for the 100th time like I will tonight).

I currently watch Rick and Morty (best show ever), south park, family guy and simpsons
>>
File: pco.jpg (394KB, 2560x1510px) Image search: [Google]
pco.jpg
394KB, 2560x1510px
>>18266683
Also liked, redline racing, kawai complex, Charlotte, one piece, opm, monster, phyco pass
There is loads more i just have trouble remembering them all

>>18266698
Never heard of it, but ill give it a go. thanks anon
>>
>>18266729
enjoy friend, I'm sure you will like it. The colors, music and perfect voice acting by the main character makes this movie immortal and perhaps my all time favorite
>>
>>18266733
(english dub ofc)
>>
>>18266735
OO thanks, i was just about to start watching the sub.
>>
>>18266756
Great stuff :)
The movie takes place around Italy and there are some american characters even. Makes no sense for them to speak japanese
>>
Not the right board for this but what the hell, here ya go
1)Fate/Zero
2) Welcome to the NHK
3) Serial Experiments Lain
4) Now and Then, Here and There
>>
>>18266683
Darker than Black, Valvrave (pretty code geass-y) and Guilty Crown. Perhaps Angel Beats, Steins; Gate and Requiem for the phantom too. Berserk is pretty cool too.

Also one of my personal favorites: Zetsuen no tempest.

You could help by nothing WHAT you liked about the anime you mentioned.
>>
>>18266785
Ive seen the berserk movies, loved them. dont like the show so much.

Imma add all those to a note pad, and give them a go. I dont really know what i like about them, i just love the characters and enjoyed the shows.
>>18266780
What would be the right board? I got told to fuck off by the anime/manga board when i posted this thread like a week ago lol. thanks for the recs, added them to a watch list.

>>18266778
Im 16 mins in, just where the old pic of him where he is human, enjoying it so far.
>>
>>18266806
In the beautiful blue adriatic :')
Just need to get off work
>>
>>18266683
watch konosuba ftw
>>
>>18266683
Anime: Steins;Gate, Parasyte,
Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Ergo Proxy and Death Billards (animated short prior to the creation of Death Parade)
if you don't mind reading... I suggest you read the manga "Liar Game." there's also a drama adaption (japanese+korean) that you could watch? For TV Shows "How to Get Away with Murder" "Hannibal" anndddd "Sherlock"
>>
>>18266780
>1)Fate/Zero
+1

>>18266895
>Liar Game
+1, the One Outs anime from the same writer is pretty good too.
>>
>>18266806
/wsr/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.