[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Using a racist word around friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 80

File: image.jpg (117KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 728x546px
Can you guys help me figure out if I'm being autistic, or if my two friends are overreacting?

>in a group text with people I've known for about 15 years
>we're all watching the NFL draft and talking about our teams
>my guy gets taken by the Chiefs
>say "motherfucking jesus cunt nigger shit I hate Kansas City"
>two guys in the chat absolutely lose their mind on me how it's inappropriate to ever say the term nigger and I need to stop right now
>guy says "oh my god one of my black coworkers could have looked at my phone, you almost cost me my job"
>I'm essentially the least racist person in the world, these guys have 15 years of experience to know I've never said a bad thing about a person's skin color
>they're freaking out
>I say "nigger nigger nigger"
>one guy threatens to screenshot the chat and post it on Facebook so "the public can see the real me"
>I tell them to fuck off and get over it, they used to hang around our old friend who used to actually sing a song out loud called "nigger hating me" and they never said a word

I'm furious they're saying I'm racist and want to post screenshots of me using a word (in private, not in reference to any human at all) that could offend people who don't know me well. They're saying that "that word" is forbidden and that if I use it, I AM racist.

Should I apologize and never use a dubious word again, or should they calm the fuck down and realize I was using it as just a general term of pissed-offness? I'm furious they're threatening to take this public where it could hurt my friendships and job.
>>
>>18266555
It doesnt matter what you, or they think. What matters is what they do. Threatining to using chat as a weapon against you shows how good friends you have.

Realize that you have to:
>self censor yourself
>delete all social media which can be connected to the real you (so you cant lose job or being shamed)
>get new friends which wont go apeshit
>replace bad words with nice one like coal

Whatever you pick to do, realize that only in few places you can say what you really think and certainly it is not when normies listen.
>>
File: where.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
where.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>18266555
>>18266585

you can't fight PC culture. It's the main ally of Feminism, and feminism is the jews master plan, in the making since ww2. Nothing we can do about it now, enjoy the decline
>>
>>18266589
>cant fight
You can insult people around you using all beautiful words without any issue. Nigger is bad? Call him feminist. The clever ones will sooner or later understand the irony, the stupid ones arent worth to bother with.

Also go back
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1476754235206.jpg (75KB, 463x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476754235206.jpg
75KB, 463x768px
>>18266593
Yeah thats totally gonna work, you are so smrt!!!
>>
>>18266609
I see you are one big feminist!
>>
>>18266619
You cannot use big and feminist in the same sentence you bigoted shitlord!!!! We live in 20XX CMON FUCKING MISAGONIST
>>
>>18266555
>I'm essentially the least racist person in the world, these guys have 15 years of experience to know I've never said a bad thing about a person's skin color
>they're freaking out
This seems fishy. I am pretty liberal in my use of nigger (and everything else unPC) yet no one ever accused me of racism, if it comes from close friends it makes even less sense. Keep in mind that most of my friends are actual minorities. How well do you really know each other? Do they know your political stance, you theirs, etc, etc.

Way to be a fucking autist about it. Should've finished with "it was clearly not meant as something racist in the context" instead of acting like a retard.

>They're saying that "that word" is forbidden and that if I use it, I AM racist.
That's silly of course but all the sides act like retards by this point. They should calm the fuck down. You should calm your autism down. Ya'll niggas be cray.
>>
>>18266650

I'm "more conservative" than them in the sense that one Republican got my vote for senate in the last election on my otherwise fully democratic ticket - whereas theirs was 100% democratic. We frequently talk about politics, and in general agree on most of the big issues.

Admittedly, both dudes went through a period of major radicalization where they both dated two bisexual feminist women's studies majors who are about as Tumblr as it could get before that was a meme. Sex was on lock and key for them unless they went into turbo-feminist mode, and it just kind of stuck with them.

One guy is half Portugese so I can understand some of his anger toward any kind of racism, but the other guy is white and privileged as fuck, and just wants to pretend he's poor and persecuted so he can stay special.

We all went to a rich, upper scale high school in one of the safest places in the country, so their righteous indignance catches me off guard. But these are the same dudes who sat in the back of a car and made rape jokes or will whip out their dong in front of a bunch of unwilling people.
>>
>>18266659
>I'm "more conservative" than them in the sense that one Republican got my vote for senate in the last election
This could make them "more suspicious" about your stance on race and the likes but given that the guys are your friends or at least know you for over a fucking decade, they should've know better.

> but the other guy is white and privileged as fuck, and just wants to pretend he's poor and persecuted so he can stay special
Kek. That's the worst kind and explains it all. Makes it bit weird that you got surprised by their overreaction. It's a pain to deal with people like that. In your situation now, it's probably best to be pragmatic, so if there is a risk for your other friendships/career, just apologize BRIEFLY. It sucks but the potential side effects and dealing with these sucks more.
Also obviously try to get some distance from them. Friends, hell even random buddies shouldn't act that way.
>>
>>18266689

I'm not necessarily surprised, just wondering if I'm saying things I think are all okay among friends, but really I'm being a jackass and people are too polite to say anything. Thats the assertion these two guys are making, that I'm just ignorant of the bad influence I'm having on the world, and people secretly don't like me.

But they don't know my other friends, and I figure if I was a racist shithead that made everyone feel uncomfortable, I'd get less calls to come hang out.
>>
File: beingona-full.jpg (54KB, 554x592px) Image search: [Google]
beingona-full.jpg
54KB, 554x592px
>>18266555
>>
It's something you should generally only say if you're definitely sure the people around you are comfortable with it.

Not confronting you about it doesn't mean people are comfortable with it, it just means confronting you about it could cause an awkward situation that is even less comfortable. I find it cringy almost every time it's used, but I'm not going to bother saying anything precisely because the person might have your exact reaction and just start autisticly spouting nigger over and over in some sort of pathetic defiance of what he perceives as a PC attack on his 'lib-ur-tees'.

If you notice that you're the only person saying it, you probably take that hint that you shouldn't say it either.

>>18266589
Ahh yes, having to give up shouting nigger for 57 seconds like an autist is truly lamentable.
>>
>>18266717
Say nigger around your friends who also say nigger. Don't say nigger around your friends that don't say nigger.

There I just taught you the social etiquette you were supposed to learn in kindergarten.
>>
>>18266717
>just wondering if I'm saying things I think are all okay among friends, but really I'm being a jackass and people are too polite to say anything.
Now that's really pretty tricky to tell sometimes. Often people will really be too afraid/polite to say anything, also actual minorities tend to be so used to the shit that they resign to it, so lack of complains doesn't necessary mean that you're not doing anything wrong. In doubt it's better to ask in a sensible way. Generally you can also notice by their reaction and willingness to participate too.

Though in this case, it's outrage for the sake of others, so most likely not something worth thinking about too much. Going all nigger, nigger, nigger just to piss them off was pretty childish regardless.

>>18266762
>If you notice that you're the only person saying it, you probably take that hint that you shouldn't say it either.
That's a solid indicator too.
>>
>>18266762
>>18266768
>>18266770

It's not like nigger makes it into my daily vocabulary. I shouldn't have repeated it, that was a little spergy, but this is a group that had a joking conversation about brutal rape the other day.

It's not like we're a Christian group packed with morals, which is why I'm amazed this is an issue. Our friend says "what up nigger" to everyone, but they literally said "well Brian is Brian." So I'm being singled out.
>>
File: IMG_2725.jpg (66KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2725.jpg
66KB, 300x280px
>>18266555
These faggots lol.

How can you be friends if you fundamentally disagree about the right to say whatever you want? What do you talk about, just football and work? These sound more like acquaintances than friends my man.

Don't apologise, just explain you have no ill intent and don't harbour racist views (even if you do) and you might 'logic shame' them into being reasonable people and admitting it doesn't fucking matter. Just don't get emotional or angry at these brainwashed cucks. Get better friends who can laugh at whatever they want without whipping themselves.
>>
>>18266555
The rules have changed in fifteen years, and that word IS now considered offensive in any context. You just haven't kept up with society.

Moreover, guessing that you're in your mid-twenties what could have been excused as the ignorance of a young teenager is not as easily forgiven in an adult who has a societal obligagtion to know better.
>>
>>18266817
All that matters is that saying nigger around these people is clearly an issue, so if you care about maintaining the friendship don't use it, and if you don't care then drop them and go say nigger as much as you want with your other friends.

>>18266828
"reasonable people" don't fucking argue with their friends when they tell them to stop using a word that has a lot of obvious baggage with it that they don't like to hear. reasonable people realize that there's no need whatsoever to say nigger, that its just a word you use that has a lot of punch to it and feels good to say when you're upset or w/e, but is ultimately useless and can be safely dropped from your vocabulary with zero ill effect whatsoever.

not everything needs to be an argument, even when you really think you're right. sometimes its worth just shutting up. sometimes its also worth dropping a friendship with a couple of faggots, but that's OP's call to make.

like if i was friends with a tranny for whatever reason and he/she told me to use the pronouns they wanted to be called by, i'd do it because it costs me nothing and i value their friendship enough to override my personal opinion of how stupid it is.
>>
>>18266555
>thinking his 20 year old ass knows better and can freely use a word that symbolizes almost 300 years of oppression, whose common use took an additional 40 years of fighting to get rid of.

Look man, there are some things that are just dumb to casually throw out.

You don't joke about gas chambers and Jews, you don't joke about toppling towers and Americans, and you don't joke about H982FKL to Argentinians.

You can, but then if you do, you got to realize that the basis of it is one of exactly two things: irreverent humor or disrespect.

What you did was not humorous, there were no satire or comedic elements to it, which makes it just straight up an insult--and then you fucking doubled down.

Learn2society

This ain't about being PC or some shit, this is about knowing not how to be a dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_7726.jpg (40KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7726.jpg
40KB, 613x533px
>I said an inappropriate, horriblly offensive racial slur (for anyone that isn't black to use) around my friends and they got mad
>why they so mad for
>btw im not racist

The other anons are right. You should leave those obviously socially well adjusted people behind and get new friends that will accept your autistic faggotry.

I'll break it down for you so you can understand. Normal people don't think saying nigger is ok. Using the facts that they dated progressive people, are democratic, or whatever does not matter. Using the fact that earlier you all made rape jokes also does not matter. Some people have boundaries when it comes to things. You just flew right over these guys boundaries by autistically refuting that it's ok for you to say nigger. If you really think they're overreacting for an honestly normal response, then you should probably find new friends like the ones who are defending your non-existent right to use racial slurs without social complaint, and the ones who are probably gonna attack my post with straw mans and ad hominem.
>>
>>18266947
>What you did was not humorous
Didn't sound at all like he was trying to be humorous. Sounded like he was pissed off and let out a bunch of random swear words to vent his frustration. Perfectly understandable use of those words within that context.

His friends are obviously immature morons who don't understand how the human brain works. Have they or you considered that black people use the word nigger all the time and have essentially neutralised or changed the actual meaning of the word in popular culture?
>>
>>18266964
Side note: sometimes, even other black people aren't particularly looked upon favorably for using that word colloquially, especially within the more educated communities.
>>
File: 1493227209018.jpg (11KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
1493227209018.jpg
11KB, 263x191px
>>18266555
Hi.

I have a dipshit autist friend like you who can't control what he says based on the people around us.

If he says nigger in person (he says it a lot) when it's just me and him and other close friends it's fine. Funny even.

If he texts it to me when I'm in public I delete the text and tell him to stop that shit.

>it makes them upset
Then you have two choices
1 - be an adult and stop using it so that you can maintain the relationship
2 - be a child and die on this completely insignificant hill.

Also
>I'm furious they're saying I'm racist for using racial epithets
Grow a pair you fucking pussy.
>>
>>18266971
see
>>18266969
>>
>>18266969
>His friends are obviously immature morons
>"nigger nigger nigger"

>Have they or you considered that
Have you ever considered that just because that my friends and I make your momma so fat jokes with each other, does not mean that you get to as well? niggers get to say nigger with each other because they share comradery with each other 'as niggers'. you do not. That is how the human brain works, you fucking conceited juvenile.

>essentially neutralised or changed the actual meaning of the word in popular culture?
you're fucking clueless if you seriously believe this.
>>
>>18266975
See what? Your retarded post?
>>
File: PERSONA.png (469KB, 553x552px) Image search: [Google]
PERSONA.png
469KB, 553x552px
>>18266555
>saying nigger out loud, in person, among close friends who know it's a joke and are willing to say it back also as a joke
fine
>saying it in any other context or medium, ever
not fine

It's a pretty simple rule, OP.
>>
>>18266969
>Have they or you considered that black people use the word nigger all the time and have essentially neutralised or changed the actual meaning of the word in popular culture?

Did you... did you miss the entire first sentence of my fpost marking fun of believing that 20 years of know-it-Allism negates 300 years of negativity?

If you really think that is true, go ahead and walk in to a black neighborhood and say that to a black persons face, see what happens.

>Didn't sound at all like he was trying to be humorous. Sounded like he was pissed off and let out a bunch of random swear words to vent his frustration.

Uhh.. that was my point: it's either irreverently humorous, or it's disrespectful/hateful.

Look man when I'm pissed off because of a woman I don't say: fucking cunt pussy ass bitch needs to keep her ass in the kitchen and only surface to suck my cock.

That ain't JUST blowing off steam. That's clearly being hateful and disrespectful.
>>
>>18266971
A. Used in a derogatory context directed at someone would cause offence.
B. Black people aren't immune to being immature morons with knee jerk PC reactions.
>>18266985
>does not mean that you get to as well?
Why the hell not?
>share comradery with each other
So being of a specific skin colour allows you to do certain things or not? Like maybe drinking water from a certain fountain? Or shopping at a certain store? Or only being allowed to use certain forms of public transport? Sounds fucking prejudice and racism to me.
>>
>>18267006
>>18267005
fuck off to /pol/ with this retarded shit
>>
>>18267006
>So being of a specific skin colour allows you to do certain things or not?
Sharing a certain heritage and life experiences allows you to. If you were some upperclass lightskinned nigger, you likely share some experiences with ghetto niggers, but not enough that you get to say nigger around them either.
Even beyond that, many niggers dont ever want to hear nigger from anyone, including other niggers, and give them just as much shit for it as they would to you.

>the rest of your utterly nonsensical argument
Seriously dude, come to terms that you are being a petulant child about this.
>>
>>18266555

>Should I apologize and never use a dubious word again, or should they calm the fuck down and realize I was using it as just a general term of pissed-offness? I'm furious they're threatening to take this public where it could hurt my friendships and job.

I think the main issue is that you brought that into a group chat where they could easily lose their jobs over what you said. That's why they're threatening you, because you didn't understand the threat that caused them.

In general, it's douchey to use racist terms, if any of your curse words are the type that are bad because they refer to a "bad people" then you should reevaluate your view of other people. Imagine if you replaced the word with cracker or wetback or something similar that you don't normally use, and see how appropriate that seems.
>>
Nigger will always be a perjorative even if changed to "nigga", because even the "fliest nigga" is still a filthy negro and associated with all the negatives of their race and culture.

It's why cracker and honkey are so inneffective insults because you only get images of 'plain' white people, who are still much better and more civilised than a whooping angry ghetto 'nigga'. If you drop the N bomb, no matter how you meant it, people think of blacks shooting each other, selling drugs, raping, glorifiying prostitution, buying gaudy and tacky shit and this is why people react so badly to it on a subconscious level.

Nothing you do to 'reprogram' the word and take away its sting will remove the image and associations of a typical black man from the word.
>>
"Nigger" USED to be funny when people used it in the wrong context like if you called an old white lady or your cat a nigger. Then fucking autistic /pol/ neckbeards drove it into the ground so far it's all the way in China now and the only people left who use it are internalized racist and stormfaggots. So thanks for ruining another good thing.
>>
File: IMG_2711.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2711.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>18267051

Op, they're threatening you because that's how PC culture works, it empowers even the little guy to feel like an arbiter of justice and receive the same satisfaction from berating a friend as John Oliver does when he calls Trump Hitler. They get a dopamine rush from telling you off, it makes their dick feel big and they get PC good boy points from each other for doing it.

Of course they wouldn't get fired, that's just a shitty excuse because deep down they know getting that PC dopamine rush is not moral or cool, so they need to hide behind an excuse.

The reason calling each other nigger is so common on 4chan is that the anonymity removes the need to be scared your life will be ruined for another person's dopamine rush, so people can say what they find funny and others can disagree freely and reject it. That's freedom.

We don't call each other nigger all the time and just post exclusively hatred because this is a Darwinian site, where only the best or most effective content receives attention and value. This is how you should act with your friends - your conversation and banter should be judged on its entertainment, oratory skills or emotional value, not how PC it is.
>>
Dude, if you offend someone, you've offended them. You wanting them to not be offended won't change it. IF you value them and your friendship, you'll apologize and not offend them again. If you don't , then don't apologize and move on to people who aren't offended by your offensive words.
>>
File: 1433340381592.jpg (85KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
1433340381592.jpg
85KB, 800x803px
>>18267066
Also to the people ITT who are crying raycis: you don't step up when sexist things are said you special snowflake, fuck your shit. KK-K
>>
>>18267080
t.cucklet

Op, honesty and honour is the best thing in life. Don't censor yourself (unless it's going to get you arrested). Find your people, find your clan, find people who appreciate you and can put up with your quirks and like you for you, not a censored, castrated bitch version of you. Grow a pair
>>
>>18267081
We're not talking about racism or sexism here, we're talking about a "racist word" that OP was just trying to use as a regular curse word, in a non-racist context. It backfired.

OP, your friends sound like characters out of 1984 or something, threatening to rat you out or "expose" you for your thought-crime. But if you're just trying to be funny, you should know your audience
>>
>>18267081
Actually, I do. But *shrugs* go ahead and pre-judge. But keep in mind people who stand up against sexism get shouted down even more.
>>
>>18267110
>*shrugs*
You get shouted down because you're a total faggot
>>
>>18267114
See? Lol thanks for proving my point anon. <3 love ya.
>>
File: luigi.jpg (6KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
luigi.jpg
6KB, 245x245px
>>18267110
>Actually, I do.

90% of the time you'd spend posting in other threads that are actually enjoyable and not full of crusty idiots would be spent whiteknighting, don't lie to me. And don't crusade for social justice in general because it's stupid.
>>
>>18267110
Thank you, honorable and noble defender of what people are allowed to say to each other.

Op don't ever let anyone tell you what to do. You should find your own moral code to be self evident, and you only toe the legal line because that's the status quo. Remember, governments and laws change all the time, go to one country and it will have completely different laws to another, so the only real moral justice is your own code and principles.

Cucks and SJWs just enjoy policing each other and being told they're good boys and patted on the head. They're the kind of kids at school who would tell the teacher if you didn't do your homework, and get an extra star on their report card for 'being a good boy'.

Think for yourself Op, and act how you want. You are the captain of your own ship, and there are many others whose chill humour and ethics match up with yours, so hang out with them instead.
>>
>>18267127
>>18267124
>>18267114
can't you fags stay in /pol/ or /r9k/

no one else has a problem with words having consequences
>>
>>18267121
No, I didn't. You don't get shouted down because you're "standing up for feminism," because arguing on the Internet does not defend anyone's rights in any meaningful way whatsoever. People like you have turned all of these "movements," which do have important goals, into a hollow vehicle for self-gratification and self-congratulation.

What have you DONE for anyone? Have you expended your time and effort to improve other peoples' lives, or just to win pointless arguments and play "the good guy?" Do you honestly see how that makes you no better than the "racists" or "sexists" you're arguing with? Because people like you actively turn other people away from "social justice" causes. You make it look fucking stupid.

This is why EVERYONE hates virtue signaling. That is not a code-word for racists to invalidate the efforts of real activists, it's a very real problem. Because the world will always have more selfish attention-seekers than real activists, and you can saturate & destroy literally any movement with your misguided selfishness.
>>
>>18267134
Shut up shark food
>>
>>18267134
>Literally single words hurt my paper thin skin and low functioning autism levels of lack of humour and people who say the wrong words should be punished

Lol
People like you are real? I thought it was just ironic shitposting mocking SJWs and Carl the Cucks
>>
>>18266969
Randomly shouting a bunch of swear words when angry doesn't make you any better. Even if no one was offended by your choice of words, you would still be a dumb nigger for just erupting into autism over your anger instead of expressing your anger or disappointment in a more mature manner.
>>
>>18267136
>You make it look fucking stupid.

It's a tripfag, they literally do not care about anything but attention. It is thinking right now how to get the most attention out of it's next reply.
>>
File: youllneverseeitcoming.png (421KB, 560x557px) Image search: [Google]
youllneverseeitcoming.png
421KB, 560x557px
>>18267141
When someone either can't or won't constrain themselves in public or polite company that just tells me they're a self-involved cunt.

It's really got nothing to do with racism or sexism or anything like that. You're just showing you're incapable of integration with society.

It's like when some dumbshit decides to "keep it real" and get aggressive over something insignificant instead of letting it slide. Society is compromise and if you can't do that you're gonna get dickslapped.
>>
File: 1442932260895.jpg (95KB, 688x631px) Image search: [Google]
1442932260895.jpg
95KB, 688x631px
>>18267152
>It's like when some dumbshit decides to "keep it real" and get aggressive over something insignificant instead of letting it slide.

You literally miss the entire fucking point of keeping it real, that is how much of a fake fucking pussy you are.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (94KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
94KB, 500x333px
>>18267156
>You literally miss the entire fucking point of keeping it real
You can pretty up the concept as much as you like and pretend it's being moral and upstanding, but keeping it real is just being a petty narcissistic cunt who thinks they can dress up a lack of tact as virtue.
>>
File: carl.png (78KB, 255x265px) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
78KB, 255x265px
>>18267161
>but keeping it real is just being a petty narcissistic cunt who thinks they can dress up a lack of tact as virtue.

I am from New Jersey, I think I know more about keeping it real than you.
>>
File: 1385390524677.png (74KB, 171x278px) Image search: [Google]
1385390524677.png
74KB, 171x278px
>>18267162
sage goes in all fields
>>
>>18267152
Your society is not the only society. I hang out with a lot of people who fundamentally believe you can say whatever you'd like to say without some cunt harassing them or whining. What is humour, after all, you low-functioning control freak? Bet you have a hard time making friends with the 'funny' guys, I have an image of you sitting round having polite, sterile conversations with your Brooklyn suburban raised thought policed cucks.

When someone tells someone else what they can and can't say and tries to guilt them into conforming with a status quo, that tells me they are an easily offended, fragile, controlling person.
Mental gymnastics your way outta that one, thought police.
>>
>>18267124
Chill out hun. I'm literally just telling you I don't like sexism. That means I don't like women bashing men, or men bashing women, or men bashing men, or women bashing women, simply for being men, or women, or anything in between. I don't know why it's something you don't believe. Just relax sweet thing. Please. smoke a bowl and quiet down.
>>
>>18267136
Sorry to burst your bubble, (you know the bubble in which you somehow decide you know what I do with my time.) But I've actually dedicated a great portion of my life to helping people. Why must you think that because i've posted once or twice on an internet forum that I don't actually go out and do what I blabber on about? Perhaps because YOU don't and thus you project your bullshit nonsense on to others. If you're so intent on criticizing me for being online, how about YOU get off YOUR fat ass and do something too?
>>
>>18267177
The anon who doesn't want to filter themselves but also doesn't want any consequences to their actions is calling the one who understands social norms easily offended and fragile.

never change /adv/
>>
File: IMG_2545.jpg (79KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2545.jpg
79KB, 500x633px
>>18267177
He's right. Comedians say the worst, crudest, blackest things about humanity and it's great. I see comedians being censored and deplatformed all the time by cucks like
>>18267161
>>18267152
>>18267134
>>18267110
>>18267051

I guarantee these people were not popular at school. They don't understand humour and have to carry the PC flag to have any kind of identity
>>
>>18267185
right? I'm all about saying whatever the motherfuck you want... If you're willing to get socked in the face for it. I hate people who talk about "fuck the PC police" but are all about bringing in real police when people react. If you don't wanna treat other with kid gloves, don't expect to be treated with kid gloves in return. ^-^
>>
>Uses the word nigger in a way that is obviously not targeting a black person in any judgmental away at all
>You're a racist!

They're making a mistake to think this. But you're mistaken to think it's ok to say nigger in public at all. Most people don't even like cussing in public.

It takes forever to build a reputation. It only takes 5 seconds to ruin it forever. If you say stuff like this around other people you're gonna blow open their perspective of you. It would be like if santa went up to you and said "I fucked your mom" You wouldn't look at santa the same way.

That's why cussing sucks so much. Anything that makes you come off as anything less than a reasonable considerate person is bad. It makes life harder.
>>
File: 1493182216447.png (55KB, 165x181px) Image search: [Google]
1493182216447.png
55KB, 165x181px
>>18267182
Your opinion is worthless, nerd. I like the way things are here and if I didn't I'd go to reddit where all the other lame unfunny nerds go.
>>
>>18267187
t.mob mentality coward

This mental gymnastics leads to cucks setting off fire alarms at private lectures, throwing bricks anonymously from crowds, beating up women and old men because they said something that isn't the flavour of the month of what is acceptable.

Would you punch a kid if he said something edgy and non-PC? If you wouldn't, why punch a woman or an old man? You're a bully and a coward lmao
>>
>>18267191
dude take a hit and calm down. seriously. shhhhhhh just shhhhhhh. :) Or don't get all riled up, stressed out, and look nasty as fuck. I really don't care. ^-^ Mmm and suck a fat one on your way out. :D
>>
>>18267195
fuck it. punch everyone. don't wanna be punched don't talk shit. talk shit, get bit. end of story. Lol i hate pc folks just as much as i hate cop-calling folks. realize actions have consequences. don't like it? shut up and don't do anything worth a consequence. the world is a cruel place. if one guy won't shut you up, a bigger, angrier guy will.
>>
File: say to my face.jpg (7KB, 196x200px) Image search: [Google]
say to my face.jpg
7KB, 196x200px
>>18267187
>If you're willing to get socked in the face for it

Dude fuck fascism LMAO
>>
>>18267202
Punch fascism in the face.
>>
File: IMG_2719.jpg (51KB, 497x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2719.jpg
51KB, 497x604px
>>18267187
Are you sure you want to encourage this? People ask the police to defend their right to say whatever they'd like without being beaten up. If the police fully withdrew their defense, guess what would happen?

People who believe in freedom of speech would have to defend it themselves, and all you skinny, tumblr browsing low testosterone cowards would not do very well against anyone who doesn't eat exclusively soy and drink Starbucks. It would be brutal and unregulated and I don't want to see you suffer, id rather have the police treat you with kid gloves so that when you're older, wiser and more mature you have a second chance to be a good person and leave people alone.

You wouldn't have a second chance if you had a knife lodged in your skull or your vertebra shattered, so be thankful the police are there as a proxy.
>>
>>18267203
You fucking suck dude.
>>
>>18267177
>I have an image of you sitting round having polite, sterile conversations with your Brooklyn suburban raised thought policed cucks.
Actually my friends and I like to play drawful with topics like "<friends name> in the zoo with the rest of the niggers"

We just recognize that you keep that shit indoors.
>>
>>18267205
Lmao as a proxy. sure. I own enough guns to be my own police. I don't worry about anyone. I also know quite a bit of self-defense. I bring my police force with me. But I also know when to keep my mouth shut and act like a decent human being. That helps more than anything.
>>
OP, my only question is why are you even bothering to ask this question here? By your language, you've already decided you're right and they are wrong. so.... why? Do you just want the internet to tell you that you are right?
>>
File: IMG_2635.jpg (29KB, 293x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2635.jpg
29KB, 293x323px
>>18267199
>punch children for making a joke

You cannot make this shit up
Where are your parents?

>>18267207
>keep your right to free speech indoors
Why? I can say what I want where I want. So can my friends. We try not to be dicks about it but we don't cave in to some triggered hipster telling us off from a high horse.
>>
>>18267208
>act like a decent human being.

Because that's the closest you'll come to actually being a decent person, you have no convictions, no sense of shame, you're a barely self-aware advertisement. A diminutive, intellectually dishonest little shit.

>shhh calm down XD XD so ebin right guys? PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE MEEEE

kys
>>
>>18267211
dude i'm telling you to say everything you want to say. Say it! Say it all! but don't expect everyone else to cower down to you just because you scream about free speech. If you act a fool, you'll get shot down like one too. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>18267214
I like how you clearly cannot attack my stance, so you presume to know everything about who I am, and insult me with your made-up info. You have failed this conversation.
>>
>>18267184
Well I don't believe you, but I'm sure you don't mind that, because you're not in this for attention or validation.

Also protip: Attending a "protest" isn't helping either
>>
>>18267214
Also, what the fuck does ebin mean?
>>
File: IMG_2643.jpg (123KB, 517x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2643.jpg
123KB, 517x758px
>>18267215
Please, a reminder to numales everywhere, please don't punch children for PC good boy points from your dyke girlfriend.

please don't touch children for any reason unless they are physically attacking you or stealing.

I thought we figured that out as a society a long time ago.

REPEAT for the cucks at the back

DO NOT PUNCH CHILDREN
>>
>>18267205
>saying nigger is freedom of speech
It explicitly isn't. Maybe take a civics class and learn what the first amendment actually protects.
>>
>>18267215
>If you act a fool, you'll get shot down like one too.
If only that were true...
>>
>>18267222
I don't protest. What I have done is volunteer actual time helping actual people. Look up my favorite charity (ADWAS, or Abused Deaf Women's Advocacy Services) Not that it'll help you believe me, but perhaps you can make a donation since you're such a better human being than I am. Perhaps will know all about their fortified apartment complex that screens all people that come in, so that husbands, boyfriends, etc, cannot forcibly come in and drag these women back to the streets. Perhaps... or perhaps you can just admit you spoke out of turn and quiet yourself.
>>
>>18267211
>muh freeze peach
We're not talking about the law, numbnuts, we're talking about societal acceptability. The whole thread is because OP said something his friends didn't like in a place where others could see it being said.

You have a right to shout nigger, and they have a right to cut off contact with you for doing so.

bt-dubs free speech just means the government can't arrest you for badmouthing people in office
>>
>>18267234
>Perhaps... or perhaps you'll pay attention and validate me
Good on you for your charity work, but you're still an obnoxious cunt
>>
Know what's fucking hilarious?

This entire thread and all of its arguments work exactly the same way if you replace "saying nigger" with something totally unrelated to racism or sexism like "wearing a MLP t-shirt"

Of course you have the right to wear it, but society as a whole is obviously going to look down on you and anyone you associate with.
>>
I get the impulse but your friends are also overreacting.

He's going to lose his job? Because one of his friends used an offensive word? I doubt it.

And you making a racist joke makes your friend turn around and threaten to out you as a racist on facebook? The fuck? This person couldn't possibly care that much about you. If they found it offensive, they should have just told you to not use that language around them or that it made them uncomfortable.
>>
File: IMG_2642.jpg (1MB, 694x7736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2642.jpg
1MB, 694x7736px
>>18267229
I'm not talking about your amerifat system. I'm talking about basic ethics - to silence and attack an individual who is not directly calling for violence against someone is fucking Muslim levels of regressiveness.

>Your freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to question the will of the prophet, kafir

Why is such a simple concept so hard for you cucks? Freedom to say whatever you want to your friends is pretty hard to argue against. It is not inciting violence so kindly don't call the Gestapo or throw a brick at them from behind a crowd. This isn't Pakistan.
>>
>>18267239
I have noticed that when one cannot attack with logic, one attacks with malice. It is evident you just don't like to be told you are wrong. I hope you're actually serious about being "an activist" (you're demeanor suggests you just like to call other people out for the same nonsense you're guilty of though) and that you actually consider doing charity work.
>>
>>18267210
I noticed that too... lol I think OP just wants validation from us webrats
>>
File: 1485739354750.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485739354750.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>18267244
>telling someone to shut up and stop being a cunt is equivalent to cutting off a woman's clitoris
>>
Ah, the arbiters of what is funny and socially acceptable arrive.

Time to censor all the comedians, right guys? That gangster rap, that's pretty bad right? Swearing isn't good, someone might hear that and be offended? Someone did a drawing of the prophet, that's pretty socially unacceptable, better throw them out right?

If your friends find it funny if you ironically say Nigger when you're exasperated, then they sound like pretty chill friends. In a sea of cucks those are the chill guys I'd like to hang out with, and I'm a negro too.

t.freeze peach
>>
File: s-l300[1].jpg (13KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300[1].jpg
13KB, 200x300px
>>18267258
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>18267258
My nigger gets it
>>
>>18267250
The point I'm trying to make is this: Helping people is good. Trying to micromanage everyone else's speech/thoughts is not good. Threatening violence when someone SAYS something that offends your beliefs is fucking awful. You might've actually done good things with your life, but it is clear that you are deeply, deeply invested in the IMAGE of yourself as a "good guy," and this type of vanity is leading your good intentions astray. You're so desperate to win meaningless arguments and assert your "goodness" that you've turned into an illogical, malicious creature yourself.

If you care about these causes, lead by example. You're doing the opposite. Your over-the-top attitude and attention-whoring actively REPULSE normal, well-intentioned people from any cause you associate yourself with. And I don't just mean you specifically, I think this type of personality is a plague that destroyed Black Lives Matter and pretty much every other "liberal" cause that exists today.

You just gotta come back to Earth. You clearly have good intentions, but you're going the wrong way. Take the lecture or don't
>>
File: dsfargeg[1].jpg (37KB, 597x392px) Image search: [Google]
dsfargeg[1].jpg
37KB, 597x392px
>>18267268
>Trying to micromanage everyone else's speech/thoughts
> Threatening violence when someone SAYS something that offends your beliefs
God damn, anon, you're pretty fucking retarded if that's what you think this thread is about.
>>
>>18267271
Not the whole thread, just the one loudmouth namefag who hijacked the thread
>>
File: IMG_0276.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>18267264
Haha, Das right.

Sick of these cucks martyring themselves for me. I'm a grown man.
If some white boy says Nigger and he's trying to be funny or ironic, I'll still laugh and hang with him - hes not a bad dude.

But if you fags try to berate him and make him feel like shit, then fuck yall, I don't want you patronising me. Yall are just bullies trying to make up for something. Improve yourself, leave people be. You embarrass yourselves by trying to be 'moral' and making other people's lives harder n they have to be
>>
File: be6[2].jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
be6[2].jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>18267277
>you all are losers and need to improve yourself
>be like me, the guy who doesn't understand why his friends don't want him texting them "nigger" while they're in public places/work
>>
>>18267280
t.autist who doesn't understand why the funny kids at school didn't want to be around him
>>
>>18267276
As far as I can tell that's not what they were talking about either.

"talk shit get hit" is a guideline for getting along in society, not that anon's personal philosophy
>>
File: 103960117_135883571228[1].png (186KB, 299x298px) Image search: [Google]
103960117_135883571228[1].png
186KB, 299x298px
>>18267287
>school
This website is 18+ only

enjoy ur underage b&
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (101KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
101KB, 750x390px
>>18267290
Talk 'shit' get a brick thrown at you by a coward in a mask

Progressive

Glad the police deal with you cunts so that you don't get your heads stoved in like Antifa in Eastern Europe
>>
>>18267287
>saying nigger makes me funny
This is a 18+ website, friend. Come back in 10 years.
>>
>>18266555
Yes. You are being autistic and need to stop
>>
File: IMG_2808.jpg (494KB, 844x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2808.jpg
494KB, 844x1000px
>>18267290
What counts as shit anon?

For instance, Op wasn't trying to offend anyone or make anyone feel marginalised. It was a 'victimless crime'. Does he deserve to get hit?

We already have a 'talk shit get hit' principle in law. Incite violence or threaten someone and you'll go to court. We don't need humour police telling people what is acceptable as a joke and what isn't.
/thread
>>
>>18267268
I'm not even the same person you were talking to before. Just someone else that noticed your lack of conversational skills and mild hypocrisy. Sorry to confuse you.
>>
File: IMG_2555.jpg (23KB, 362x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2555.jpg
23KB, 362x347px
ITT: BETA FAGGOTS WHO WANT TO FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN BY TELLING OFF SOMEONE FOR MAKING A JOKE

how does it feel to have your friends constantly be scared you'll have an autistic seizure if they say something a little spicy
>>
>>18267312
well, i kind of agree with other anon here. I don't think anon was responding to the direct post, but other more controversial posts following it. But i agree.

I don't like violence, but i also have seen simple words escalate things to violence. (Admittedly it's usually outside a bar) but It's metaphorical. If you don't want people judging you by what you say, perhaps don't say anything?

Idk. I'm not a hateful person, so I don't worry about saying hateful things, but if I DO have provocative things to say, I say it in my own home. I grew up in a place where people WILL jump you. It's not right, but it's life.
>>
>>18267312
>What counts as shit anon?
It varies depending on the context.

>OP wasn't trying to offend anyone, does he deserve to get hit
It's not about whether someone deserves to get hit. At absolutely no point has this been a moral argument. This is a practical argument.

OP said nigger to his friends in such a way that third parties might see it and bring trouble down on his friends. Whether or not that's morally correct is completely irrelevant. The fact is that his friends didn't appreciate being put in that position and have every right to tell him to shut his nigger ass up when they're at work.

see >>18267241

Also you can't /thread your own post you colossal faggot
>>
>>18267322
Don't say anything? And have no personality to attract people in the first place?
Society is a rainbow friend. We should all have the right to be likeable or dislikeable. It's Darwinian - the plebs who can't say anything funny or interesting won't have friends. The plebs who get off on telling others off will have no respect.

Be indépendant my dudes. Don't conform and people will love you even more. Look at rockstars, artists, free thinkers - they all do what they want, don't care what's acceptable or the norm, and people love them for them. Some of the most popular comedians, rockstars etc have said some awful, anti-PC things and made some of the best humour out there.

Free yourself and be honest my dudes, don't let others silence your personality
>>
>>18267332
What I mean is people will judge whatever comes out of your mouth. If you're strong enough to handle that, whatever. If you get upset everytime someone criticizes you, just don't put yourself out there.
I mean look at your response to me. someone putting their thoughts out there gets crucified. I can handle it. If you can't, don't open yourself up to stress.
>>
File: OhBphnr.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
OhBphnr.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
>>18267332
>don't conform to the standards others have for respectable behavior when in public
>they'll like you for not conforming to their idea of acceptable conduct

You're pretty stupid, kid.
>>
>>18267332
sorry, Haha i meant to put (just kidding), but got caught up in my lecturing. (your response to me was lovely) but my point is other people will say something. They have the same mindset of not conforming, and that can mean speaking out against someone. If you can't handle other people speaking in response to what you say, perhaps be more mindful of what comes out of your mouth.
>>
>>18266555
NEVER apologize to sjws. They don't care and it only emboldens them
>>
File: IMG_2712.jpg (124KB, 978x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2712.jpg
124KB, 978x734px
>>18267335
Right, and that divides us into two camps. Those who want to escalate judgement so that the average person fears the consequences more than they want to express themselves,
and those that want to de-escalate judgement so that even the meekest person can say what they believe without fear of getting beaten up.

Notice how it's only the toughest guys who can deal with the SJWs and thought policers, and most others just bend over to PC culture? I think that's kind of lame, personally. I'd like to hear the opinions of less tough people, I'd like to see their real personalities and not have them hide out of fear. What do you think my man?
>>
>>18267346
>Right, and that divides us into two camps
No, no it doesn't. That's retarded. Your philosophy is insane.
>>
>>18267346
See, what you don't get is i'm not telling you to bend. I'm saying other people won't bend either. And if there are a bunch of unbendable people... well then we're all just a bunch of stiffs, aren't we xD puntastic. naw. my point is there are consequences. Like it or not, they exist. Fair or not, they exist. It is literally a universal law. "For every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction."
>>
>>18267346
>Notice how it's only the toughest guys who can deal with the SJWs and thought policers
Neckbeards who hide behind usernames and anonymous?
>>
>>18267355
Would you like to elaborate? I think it makes a lot of sense, but if you're willing to explain why it's insane

Unless you can't rationally explain so you're escalating again lol
>>
>>18266555
Tell them you're transracial so it's ok to use nigger and if they try to stop you tell them they're being transphobic and to check their privilege
>>
>>18267363
It is an idealistic principle that you are attempting to apply to a realistic world. People will speak out as is their right. IF that means speaking out AGAINST another person's speech, they have just as much of a right to do so as the person who was the original speaker.

Don't expect to make some huge deal about not bending for society, and then expect everyone to bend for you. Newp.
>>
File: IMG_2820.jpg (154KB, 634x951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2820.jpg
154KB, 634x951px
>>18267357
"Anonymous neckbeards"

This guy had celebrities threatening him after he went to the free speech rally and had some crusty thought policing 1984 guilt society cunt like you throw a bottle at him
>>
>>18267346
>Right, and that divides us into two camps. Those who want to escalate judgement so that the average person fears the consequences more than they want to express themselves,
and those that want to de-escalate judgement so that even the meekest person can say what they believe without fear of getting beaten up.
How about those of us who think the "judgement" is a natural result of individuals making up society, it can't be "escalated" or "de-escalated" as it's not some kind of monolithic illuminati policy, and maybe if you want to avoid the consequences of your speech you should just keep shit to yourself?

There's this ridiculous tendency in these arguments for the people saying there shouldn't be any societal consequences for what you say or do to pretend they're some kind of moral paragon fighting for truth and justice when really all you're saying is you want to shout nigger in public without repercussion
>>
>>18267372
Is that spicey spicer????
>>
Here you go op, this will help you shut down the pc police next time they try to shut you down
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L42o1d-ho3g
>>
>>18267363
>Would you like to elaborate?
I don't need to, you've made a completely unsupported assertion that no sane individual would even consider. Black-and-white thinking is literally a mental disorder.
>>
>>18267374
Why shouldn't someone be able to shout nigger in public without repercussion without using shitlib buzzwords
Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>18267346
context blindness and absolutist thinking with no room for nuance are two strong signs of autism.
>>
File: IMG_2755.jpg (366KB, 1154x1476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2755.jpg
366KB, 1154x1476px
>>18267369
Yeah sure, and your idealistic principle of a world where people who express themselves are punished by 'the people' unless they can defend themselves, physically or financially, is another side of the camp.

Like I said, two sides of the camp - those who want to escalate public shaming and reactionary attacks as a way of countering 'ugly' free speech, and those who want to de-escalate the judgement to give the milder and more vulnerable a chance.

It's up to every anon in this thread to realise which camp they fall into
>>
>>18267387
>Why shouldn't someone be able to shout nigger in public without repercussion
Someone should be able to shout nigger in public without LEGAL repercussion.

Making it so someone can shout nigger in public without any societal repercussion would require just as much thought-policing as making it so no one is allowed to shout nigger in public.
>>
>>18267387
Same reason why someone beating the shit out of him will have repercussions.
>>
>>18267391
milder and more vulnerable people don't tend to be the kind of people inciting hate-speech. They are the group of people that the hate-speech targets.
>>
>>18267391
>your idealistic principle
You're an idiot, anon. Once again: this is a practical argument, not an ideological one.

>more false dichotomy garbage
cool story, autist
>>
>>18267400
>saying nigger is the equivalent of physical violence
Shitlibs, everyone
>>
>>18266555
Are you retarded? Racism is only allowed in /b/
>>
>>18267391
I agree with other anon . Hate speech is usually about the exact groups of milder and vulnerable people you're defending. (I.e., minority groups) so you are saying you want to make it easier for people to harass these groups with public speech, to ensure it is easier for those same vulnerable, mild people to speak out? Whaaaa?
>>
>>18267387
Do you not understand how "free speech" necessarily negates "free criticism" of the speech you just freely said?

You're free to say what you want but your actions have consequences. It's a simple reality.
>>
>>18267401
>saying nigger
Is """"""(((hate speech)))""""""
Ah yes good old shitlib freedom of speech except hate speech, and I'll define what hate speech is. Way to out yourself
>>
File: 1493301842852.jpg (83KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493301842852.jpg
83KB, 600x450px
>>18267404
>can't argue with the sane post so he skips it to argue with the dumb one
>>
>>18267404
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0145213495001123
>>
>>18267411
It seems that the people who disagree with this simply want their hatefulness to be accepted. They don't do it to make any societal change. They just want their jokes to be funnier, or people to think they're daring. It seems to be for completely selfish reasons.
>>
>>18267396
/thread
>>
>>18266555
nigger is no longer a racist word dude
>>
>>18267412
You're offering criticism without actually pointing out the flaw in the statement. What about the statement is untrue? You just don't want it to be true because then it reflects badly on you.
>>
File: IMG_2779.jpg (176KB, 559x1135px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2779.jpg
176KB, 559x1135px
>>18267401
Haha, how blind do you have to be. If you are a woman, you are more vulnerable to some Antifa cuck beating you with a signpost.

Just because you are a woman, or you have a job that you don't want to be fired from, or you don't have the means to defend yourself from antifa or sharia patrol coming round your house, does not mean you hold leftist values like yourself sir. That's pretty patronising. I know 5'7, skinny poc gays that have more right wing identitarian or classical liberal values than I do.

You would never know this because those vulnerable people are terrified to express their real views because they'd get their shit kicked in by someone high on their own supply like you. You're proving my point with your dum dumness
>>
>>18267423
Saying nigger isn't hate speech mainly because hate speech is a social construct that doesn't actually exist
>>
>>18267424
I could never take someone who un-ironically uses an abbreviation for "anti fascist" as a derogatory term seriously
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 413x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 413x594px
>>18267422
This
/thread
>>
>>18267424
Lol i'm a gay woman of color, sir. Please, try again. I'm not saying that people are being physically cut down with words. What i'm saying is don't base your argument on protecting the weaker peoples when you want to allow others to continually step on them through speech.
Stop being a hypocrite. And no need to get so floored at me personally. I'm a random fucker disagreeing with you in an internet forum. Take it down a notch.
Also, dumb is spelled with a 'b' at the end... so... yeah.
>>
>>18267424
anyone that can't spell 'dumb' doesn't deserve to be listened to lol
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 481x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 481x383px
>>18267433
>unironiclly thinking antifa is a good thing/organization
>>
>>18267424
'dum dumness' omfg i'm rolling here. you're an idiot. Or in you're dictionary, 'ideeuht'. Oh lordy xD
>>
>>18267436
Are you aware that there are gay women of colour who, despite being in the same group as you by coincidence,
>don't think exactly like you?
>are individuals?
>can have any political view
>can have any sense of humour

It's like saying all wheelchair bound people voted for Bernie Sanders and find the Big Bang Theory funny. Are you trolling me?
>>
>>18267446
*your

but yeah his was worse.
>>
File: IMG_2455.jpg (33KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2455.jpg
33KB, 414x415px
>>18267439
>>18267436
All these dum dums in this thread
I think you need to return to Reddit
>>
>>18267449
I am aware of that. Just because I am these things doesn't mean I think a certain way. But it DOES mean i understand the struggles of being in a vulnerable group of people.
>>
>>18267396
>>18267396
>>18267396
Thread's over, you can all shut the fuck up now
>>
>>18267455
lmao you're obviously the dude who can't spell dumb. Just pissed off we're jokin on ya. chill out. FREE SPEECH, right dude lmao who actin like the snowflake now? Oh right. u.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x864px
>>18267446
>>18267439
Wew lad we got some dum sums over here
>>
>>18267456
Like, for instance, the struggle of not being able to express your views because you can't defend yourself from the mob justice some people here want?
>>
>>18267462
"dum dum" is a term. the word is, however 'dumb'. :) 'dum dum' is a dumbed down term for 'dumb'. :) lmao he had to go to the internet to try and make himself right. This is hilarious.
>>
File: IMG_0644.jpg (98KB, 614x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0644.jpg
98KB, 614x501px
>>18267462
Kek
Dum dums out in forse tonite
>>
>>18267463
>telling your friend to stop texting you nigger while you're at work is advocating mob justice
Do you stormniggers even listen to yourselves?
>>
>>18267463
Who said anything about mob justice? We are talking about not being an IDEALIST in a realistic world. Violence is wrong. point blank. wrong. But people will react to provocative speech. That's actually part of the law too. If you incite someone to a degree, you are responsible as well. That's just how it is. The same way there is physical and verbal abuse there is physical and verbal assault.
>>
File: IMG_2796.jpg (2MB, 2184x1335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2796.jpg
2MB, 2184x1335px
>>18267476
Hold on, plenty of people in this thread were saying if you hold the wrong views or say the wrong thing, you deserve to be beaten up, but you have the right to defend yourself. Plenty of other people were also saying you don't have the right to say wrong things, or you should keep them to yourself if you're afraid of the violent reaction.

Someone also said that all vulnerable people think the same way

Dum dums
>>
I think its fucking crazy people bickering over this shit. i just saw a post about someone being harassed by a pedo and only like 1 comment but people care so much about this bullshit. either shut your mouth or let it out idc.
>>
>>18267483
>plenty of people in this thread were saying if you hold the wrong views or say the wrong thing, you deserve to be beaten up
No. People are saying if you express contentious views in public you should expect to get beat up.

Stop confusing practical statements with moral ones.
>>
>>18267483
The original post about violence was heavily misconstrued. It was poorly stated though, so no surprise there.
>>
>threatening to post chatlogs of you saying a Bad Word to all your friends and family so you get excommunicated over PG-13 autism and they get progressive backpats from their bloodthirsty social circle

these are your friends?
>>
File: IMG_2762.jpg (876KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2762.jpg
876KB, 562x1000px
>>18267488
Where should you be free to express your own opinions? In your house? What kind of dystopia is that?

I'm sorry, but if you hear someone peacefully advocating for non-violent or abstract concepts of Communism or National Socialism in the streets, you either argue with them or you keep on walking. If they directly call for murdering someone or a race, they are breaking a law. You don't group up and hit them, throw bricks at them or doxx them and ring up their employer or other petty coward tactics. What is so hard to understand? Again, this is the West, not Pakistan.

Use your words, let people be themselves in public.
>>
>>18267500
see
>>18267396

No one's advocating throwing bricks at passerby you fucking retard.
>>
>>18267500
hey jackass, both of you are right.

the CORRECT action to take when someone says something you find abhorrent is to either get into it with them or ignore them, maybe call the cops if they're crossing the line into illegality. but in a crowd of 100 complete strangers, there's a pretty decent chance that one of them is going to be unstable enough to throw "correct" out the window and just start swinging at you. so if you're shouting about niggers on a street downtown, you should EXPECT that at least one person isn't going to remain level-headed enough to ignore you.
>>
File: IMG_2813.jpg (894KB, 1600x1166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2813.jpg
894KB, 1600x1166px
>>18267504
>beat them up
>gang up on them
>doxx then all over the Internet
>call up their employer and get them fired
>and other coward tactics

"No one said to throw bricks though"
Dum dums in action
>>
>>18267507
I dub you the only sane person on this thread so far.
>>
File: StrawMan2[1].jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2[1].jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>18267510
If your intention is to attack a position that doesn't exist then go away

>>18267507
this fag gets it
>>
File: IMG_2810.jpg (172KB, 367x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2810.jpg
172KB, 367x700px
>>18267507
No they shouldn't. They should expect the law of the land to apply to every citizen. They should expect their lawful freedom to not be challenged by a mentally deficient moron.

You might be surprised to hear but up until the recent importation of lots of tolerant Muslims and the phenomenon of antifa's rise to popularity, this was a reality in a lot of Northern European countries.

You could walk down the streets and express whatever view you want as long as it was legal and not inciting direct violence, and if someone in the crowd started throwing punches, the rest of the crowd and the police would take him out immediately. This is what a civilised land looks like. Please stop excusing anyone who wants to subvert this kind of society in the countries that already had it. Please stop excusing violence and attacks on people with counterculture or traditional opinions.
>>
>>18267529
Our point is people are people. They SHOULD do the right thing, but don't bet your personal safety on it.
>>
>>18267500
There are no "non-violent" forms of communism or nat socialism you deluded liberal monkey. These people live and code their entire lives by bringing violence to their chosen "upper class". I'll tolerate their ilk the moment I tolerate Kim Jong-un in my dining room for dinner tonight.
>>
>>18267529
Haha, oh wow

Man you ELF cunts are up your own asses
>>
>>18267529
And that's not true at all... Just watched an English girl beat an Australian man's ass with a shoe over some cricket bullshit. this vid is from at least 5 years ago.
>>
>>18267500
Mate, this is what people are trying to tell you: You are FREE to express your opinions anywhere you like. But other people are free to respond with their own opinions. If you're accustomed to spouting out your opinions publicly, to people you don't know, you can't necessarily predict HOW they will choose to express themselves in response.

I don't ever support violence in response to speech. In principle, I agree with you. But freedom of expression is never one-sided, so when you do choose to express controversial/offensive opinions, it shouldn't shock you that people respond angrily.

Let's remove race/politics from the equation for a moment. I'm sure you meet a lot of people in your day-to-day life who act like fucking assholes. Your opinion is that they're fucking assholes. But do you tell them that? Do you say it out loud, to their faces, every time you feel that way about someone? Or do you instinctively know that it would provoke an unnecessary conflict, that could escalate past your comfort level pretty quickly?

You just have to judge the context, judge the best-case scenario VALUE of speaking your opinion out loud against the potential consequences. And sometimes, if you're a reasonable person, you'll come to the conclusion that it makes sense to keep an opinion to yourself. That's not censorship, that's not Communism, that's just basic social skills and self-preservation.
>>
File: IMG_2788.jpg (135KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2788.jpg
135KB, 600x675px
>>18267533
Do you tolerate this though? I don't. Call me old fashioned but I don't tolerate intolerance.

And you're incorrect, a lot of people were calling for this kind of behaviour in this thread, and these people are exactly the ones who support the intolerance that is fracturing our society.
>>
>>18267529
my intention was not to excuse anyone's behaviour, just to state the fact that the larger the group of people you're talking to the more likely one of them is going to do something they shouldn't.

EXPECT to be met with aggression, because there ARE batshit insane people who don't give a shit about freedom or the rule of law or anything.
>>
>>18267542
You know people can just scroll up and see that you're lying right?
>>
>>18267542
Again, they SHOULD do the right thing. I would never hit someone unless I was defending myself against a physical attack. But I don't expect everyone else to have self control. I mean you've been in a city right? I see at least one person in the city every day who is off their damn rocker. The point is if you go into a crowd and make trouble, you don't want to deal with one of those crazy folks. That's all.
>>
>>18267541
Anon, autists are context blind. In asking him to understand nuanced social situations you're asking the impossible.
>>
File: IMG_2803.jpg (260KB, 1296x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2803.jpg
260KB, 1296x681px
>>18267534
I do not support them either. But if I see you hitting some old man with a Soviet placard rambling about overthrowing the bourgeoise, or a Fashy goy complaining about Israeli politics, I WILL crack your skull. As will anyone who believes in individual liberty and freedom from mob rule (t.eternal Anglo). Think upon that the next time you want to sucker punch a guy with different views.
>>
>>18267552
So you think violence against violence proves your point? Yeah, um no. The hypocrisy of your statement is over-fucking-whelming.
I love it. you get all pissy for people saying that some passerby could fly into a rage over something, but then turn around and say that if you saw some act occur, YOU would also fly into a violent rage. Hypocrite. Hypocrite, hypocrite, HYPOCRITE.
>>
>>18267561
>using violence to meet aggression is hypocritical

shig
>>
File: IMG_2760.jpg (275KB, 550x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2760.jpg
275KB, 550x1000px
>>18267541
I can predict how they will react - they will follow the law of the land, or they will be arrested or citizens will uphold the law upon them. That is how it works in our society, which is a little different to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. Reconsider the people you are defending - violent intolerant assholes who want to scare you into silence. We have enough problems with the government silencing you, we don't need PC SJW foot soldiers punching you from their 'black bloc'.
>>
>>18267561
Saying he would defend someone who is being attacked by violent thugs for having the 'wrong' opinions in public makes him a hypocrite? Take a breath and think about what you said.
Wew
>>
what fucking shit friends, fuck them
>>
File: IMG_2815.jpg (292KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2815.jpg
292KB, 960x720px
>>18267577
This
Little pussies threaten to ruin your life because you made a lame ironic joke

These people are scum lol, make better friends Op
>>
>>18267577
/thread
>>
>>18267567
again, that's what SHOULD happen, but you are being idealistic, not realistic. I think your inability to tell the difference is unsafe.
>>
File: header_GS1111046.jpg (238KB, 2000x1252px) Image search: [Google]
header_GS1111046.jpg
238KB, 2000x1252px
>>
File: IMG_2726.jpg (31KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2726.jpg
31KB, 300x223px
>>18267594
I think anyone who can't act like a citizen of the land needs to be deported or jailed. Expressing 'edgy' alternative views is how our societies have evolved. Women's suffrage was edgy and contrarian at the time and was met with anger and violence. You'd think we'd have learnt not to act like that again, and instead argue our positions with w o r d s. And we had, til progressivism taught university kids to use political violence and achieve PC by any means necessary

Look at all the headlines asking "Is it okay to punch a Nazi". If that Nazi has never hurt anyone and isn't calling for the death of all Jews or certain people, then why hurt him? Are you scared of him?

If you can't follow the law of the land you need to leave that land. I live in Britbongistan and every Muslim area thinks like you. They understand why the Jihadists do what they do - they use the same logic as you, that you can't say wrong ideas and not expect violence from certain members of society.

I don't expect violence from anyone and never will. Of course I will be prepared for the reality of violence, but i will continue to act like a free citizen and encourage others to do so without fear or repression. I won't accept any level of violence and neither should you. The police in Sweden expect violence from the immigrants, and cordon off areas of the country where they don't uphold the law of the land. I think they should crack down on them or remove them. Doublethink your way out of that.
>>
>>18267622
once again, I DO NOT SUPPORT IT. But acknowledging that risks are there is a part of survival. You seem to like to ignore my first statement, so I'll say it again. I DO NOT SUPPORT VIOLENT REACTIONS TO WORDS.
>>
My advice is that you and your friends are nigger faggots who should kill yourselves for propagating the degeneration of the West.

Fuck you and everything you stand for you ignorant twat.

Oh yeah, and you and your friends are the lowest kind of pathetic beta, supporting feminism or becoming radical feminists so you can fuck some fat bisexual radical feminist's stanky ass cunt.

Pathetic. Get your fucking nutsack back you swine.
>>
>>18267658
lol i bet you watch girl on girl porn tho. hypocrite.
>>
>>18267659

I don't watch porn at all. I fuck women.

You're still a pathetic faggot who worships women. Pitiful. End yourself.
>>
File: IMG_2781.jpg (45KB, 628x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2781.jpg
45KB, 628x800px
>>18267675
t.evolutionary dead end MGTOW

Finding a good mother for your children is one of THE best pursuits a man can do, and one of the hardest in this era. Buying toys and sleeping with bar sluts is not a high pursuit.
>>
>>18267682

t. Fat neckbeard virgin jealous of all the poon I get
>>
>>18267675
I'm a woman that sleeps with men. so... lol nope.
>>
>>18267695

>I'm a woman

opinion discarded slut
>>
>>18267675
I hope any children you have get raped, murdered, and torn apart by hungry new guinean cannibals. I hope their entrails rain down on you and drown you. I hope that when you look up all you see are their dead, slashed, mutilated eyeballs, looking back at you. I hope it's all you see when you close your eyes. I hope all you hear at night are the screams of your mother being raped again and again and again by a hot fire poker, burning red with fried blood and heat.
>>
>>18267699

Mm. Wishing the worst upon people who have done nothing to you and are not even born yet.

The tolerant left, everyone.

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>18266555
I find it peculiar how you're friends, yet they don't seem to understand how your use of the word isn't an indication of racism - to the point where they threaten you with destroying your reputation and social standing.

So you either don't know how to make friends since you don't know each other well enough to not make these assumptions, or they're tying their entire identity to an ideology, which is very common for young people these days - it used to be music, sexuality, now it's meme/identity-politics.

You either get better at making actual friends, or wait it out and negotiate your way into your current friendships (i.e: don't use the word nigger anymore, but do make it clear that your previous use of the word does not simply make you racist). Hopefully it's just a phase and this too, shall pass.
>>
File: IMG_2667.jpg (542KB, 1248x1853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2667.jpg
542KB, 1248x1853px
>>18267690
I love this reaction

MGTOW a shit. Sleep with all the women you want in your 20s, but most people grow up and realise they need to find a good mother if they're going to continue their lineage and find deeper meaning in their life by having a son to take hunting and a daughter to teach the way of the world, protégés to be by your side as you fade into the night one day.

But your ebin red pill from some forum that all women are a waste of time is another option too, so good luck
>>
>>18267699
that's really inappropriate. Despite the fact the douchebag,
>opinion discarded slut

Knock if off anon. That's horrible.
>>
>>18267702

Women are a waste of time, and your reaction tells me you either have a vagina, or worship vagina.

You want me to "continue my lineage"? Be worth having kids with. Make marriage worthwhile instead of a deadly trap. Fix what's broken, or watch the world burn.

It's as simple as that.
>>
>>18267700
If they are the spawn of someone like you they deserve to suffer. You deserve to watch them burn and shrivel up. Like badly cooked shrimp. They'll be more useful that way. Not contributing to society
>>
>>18267699
>t. nigger

:^}
>>
>>18267710

I'm sure you contribute to society in many ways keyboard warrioring away in mummy's basement right?

kek

Kill yourself you worthless bag of shit.
>>
>>18267709
Lol then stop sleeping wastes of time man. srsly its fuckin dudes like you that ruin it for the rest of us guys.this is why women act like cunts in a bar. They gotta look out of for fuckdicks like you. this be why women won't throw their panties off anymore. fuck you man. You ruined a good fuckin thing.
>>
>>18267715
No. I keyboard warrior in my own house. which i own. :) try again loser lmao. And too bad i'm not in mummy's basement. It's sound proof. could rape your momma in there and nobody would know.
>>
>>18266555
Why is "nigger" a bad word, but "moron" or "shit" aren't?
>>
File: IMG_2738.jpg (114KB, 679x1195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2738.jpg
114KB, 679x1195px
>>18267690
>>18267696
>>18267699
>>18267709
>>18267710

Guess we found the role playing virgin beta
Sorry you're too emasculated to find a loyal woman and plant your offspring in her. Cucks and bitter betas like you have existed in every society for all time, not just this pussified feminist hellscape. Stay lonely
>>
>>18267725
>My basement is sound proof guys

Confirmed for making a woman suit
>>
>>18267720
lol i think the dude you're talking to is the kind of guy that talks shit about women but throws himself at the feet of any sexy girl that pays attention to him. He's the guy that keeps getting catfished online and is butthurt about it xD
>>
>>18267720

Hahaha, I'm not the cause of the problem, you retard. Feminism made it this way. I'm just gaming the system to my advantage. Ruining it for the rest of you? Guess what kiddo, they don't sleep with you because they don't find you attractive. Has absolutely nothing to do with me.

One day you'll realize like I did that modern western women are not marriage material, and they are definitely not mother material. They are single-handedly the most selfish, ego-driven, delusional assholes that anybody could possibly imagine, to the point where I can now barely stand to put up with their drivel long enough to get my dick wet.

Stop worshiping pussy. Stop indulging their retarded fantasies. Lobby the justice system for divorce court reform. There are a lot of things you could do to fix the problem instead of blaming the "alphas" who get all the vag.

Or, you could just kill yourself. Up to you.
>>
>>18267730
.... who the fuck are these weirdos?
>>
>>18267725
why are niggers so obsessed with rape? is it an oedipal thing? did daddy leave and being that you were poor and couldn't afford noise cancelling headphones, the sounds of your mother getting dicked still haunt you to this day? it's a terrible fate, but don't take it out on other people.
>>
>>18267733

>xD

kill yourself, really
>>
>>18267737
haha i love it. you talk like a dick and then try to defend your dickishness with shit you googled. youre a fuckin phony dude. you're just pissed off women dont want you and so you turn around and bash em. lol its sad. the rest of us guys spot it immediately and we know to stay the fuck away cuz you chase away all the poontang.
>>
>>18267730

Yeah, no. Continue being delusional. I'll keep fucking all the sluts you wish you could have.
>>
>>18267741
clearly your mother wasn't mother material either. or marriage material or whatever. She taught you to tell people to kill themselves. She's a selfish westernized cuntbag good for nothing other than pushing scum out through her rotting axewound.
>>
>>18267744
dear god anon, settle down, fuck all you want, no one cares.
>>
Jesus, I haven't realized that /adv/ is infested with fucking redditors.
>>
>>18267741
lmfao ya i agree now fuck his stupid piece of shit mom. lmao she's a feckin cunt neway raisin this dumfucker lol wut we talkin about?
>>
>>18267742

Keep being delusional. Guess what dipshit? Women love it when you take charge, when you put them down. They can't get enough of you. They'll scream, and call you an asshole, maybe even leave and refuse to talk to you for a few days or weeks. But guess who comes crawling back for more cock?

Fix yourself. If it's a matter of having a small dick, bro, use your fingers. Get gud at cunnilingus.

What you should do is stop blaming other people for your lack of sex and instead focus on the real problem.
>>
>>18266555
test
>>
>>18266555
OP, you need to learn how to make better friends. If you've been friends for 15 years, they should have known you're not racist.
>>
>>18267755
ooooh i get it now. You've been dating crackhoes... that can give you some wrong ideas about women. Chin up dude. Try finding them INSIDE the bar, instead of OUTSIDE in the alleyway.
>>
>>18267763

Well, since all you're doing is resorting to idiotic, unfunny ad hominem attacks, I can tell I've split a nerve. I win, faggot. You still lose, like you have your entire life.

Enjoy worshiping pussy that doesn't want anything to do with you.

>xD
>>
>>18266555
Tell em to frig off
>>
>>18267771
I don't think i'm the same person you were talking to before... just making an observation dude. Anon out.
>>
>>18267771
Also my girlfriend is a lingerie model for vanity fare. I think i don't need advice from a failing loser like you... thank you sincerely for trying though.
>>
>>18266555
many people apparently do not understand that using words with negative connotation does not mean that your inner attitude is congruent with the negative connotation attached to that term.

e.g. just because you say nigger does not mean that you are in any way racist.

ones people realize this they should have actually no reason to be bothered by it. they should only care IF the user actually shows a "racist" (bubble term) mindset. if you dont then they should just be quiet as it is a word like any other if detached from the connotation.
>>
>>18267776

Sure you were, dipshit. Even if you actually are a different person, the fact that I've chapped so many fucking asses means I win regardless. I'm still sitting here laughing at all these angry replies before I get ready to go out and find another barfly to smash tonight.
>>
>>18267782
chapped? That sounds weird. and old. You seem to be either old, or foreign... yikes... definitely don't want your advice.
>>
>>18267779

>roleplaying this hard
>>
>>18267771
Lmao
12 year olds need to go
You're only attracting desperate chicks. Girls like a confident man who is indépendant and can live their life with or without them. They like being on board for the ride, but you're at the steering wheel. Treat them well and keep being a dangerous man while they're on board and you'll have a happy relationship.
>>
>>18267782
anon, it is worrying that all these people find you so triggering, but I'm more concerned about your attitude. fuck all you want, but I do hope you end up finding a partner that's worth your time.
>>
>>18267784

Uh oh, better watch that ageism anon. Wouldn't want to offend anybody!

But nah dipshit, I'm 28, I own multiple small businesses where I live, and I have cunts tripping over themselves to be with me because they want muh money and muh dik.

"Anon out." ;)
>>
>>18267781
I agree with this 100 percent. I think it's not awesome to use derogatory language, but If you're not talking about a person, it's not a big deal to me.

I think the biggest issue is the GROUP text. and then that you had to aggravate it by repeating the word just to be childish about it. That was unnecessary. They were worried about getting in trouble, fine. That's their issue. But everyone went to kindergarten. We were all told that when someone asks you to stop doing something, you probably should. It's common decency.

But again, your word choice is up to you, and, in this context i don't think it's offensive. However, we have not heard their side. You could have done other things in the past that made them think of you this way, and be totally unaware of it. It's possible.
>>
>>18267792
Sure you do. Pics or it isn't real. I wanna see your pic with all these ladies trippin
>>
>>18267798
mate, why do you care? can you children please stop this nonsense
>>
>>18267790
lol don't bother. He's just going to assume youre me, or another anon, or another other anon lmao.
>>
>>18267795
>only person talking about the issueblahblahblah

shut up lol we don't care anymore
>>
>>18267801
calling people on total bullshit is fun. I wanna see big talker put his whores where his mouth is.
>>
>>18267792
Naw, he's not old dude. his problem is that he's almost 30 and havin that midlife crisis shit. ya know?
>>
>>18267808
what if it is? it highly unlikely, but possible. will that change anything? just stop it, please
>>
Not op, but i think they were being bitch ass niggers.
I've been saying nigger since i was a kid and only got a few people actually butthurt over it.
If they feel the need to police your words, you need friends with thicker skins.
I'll stop saying nigger when they stop trying to claim the pain of their ancestors and acknowledge that nigs were enslaved by other nigs and there were far more Irish slaves than black ones.
>>
>>18267819
A lot of us "niggers" do admit it. Do we deserve to be called nigger then? how do you know what people believe on an individual basis? You don't.
>>
>>18267831
hi, the person you replied to is possibly clinically retarded, but would you kindly give your two cents on OP? do you think he is racist for using the word? what about his """""""friends""""""""""" reaction?
>>
>>18267297
This.
>>
>>18266555
>first world problems
You niggers are all crazy.
>>
>>18267883
LMAO so true @
>firstworldproblems
>>
File: IMG_2819.jpg (94KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
94KB, 600x404px
>>18267058
Actually unironically this
Totally explains why you are all sperging out about niggers
Call me cracker and it's water off a ducks back because a cracker isn't a gang raping thieving illiterate nig nog
>>
>>18267831

If it makes you feel better, i don't call every random black person a nigger, just people like the extreme racists in blm and people of that like.
The ones that act like being white automatically means your family owned slaves.
My grandparents were both immigrants that arrived after the slaves were freed but I've gotten the same speeches about how white people should be ashamed all these years after shit happened .
I'm of mixed origin and yet I've been scoffed at and looked down on for being "white" and supposedly entitled when I've had to work for everything in life.
>>
>>18267896
Yeah this makes sense

Guess it's why Wigger is such a bad term and honkey doesn't upset anyone
>>
>>18267901
>I've been scoffed at and looked down on for being "white" and supposedly entitled when I've had to work for everything in life.

not the supposedly black dude you're replying to, but so have black people. and no, you're right, it's not simply whitey's fault. it's a complex issue and even if it was whitey's fault exclusively, where do we go from there? it's not like conceding that ghetto behaviour is somehow whitey's fault actually solves ghetto behaviour. anyways, just accept that there is more variance between individuals than groups of people.
>>
/pol/ you already have a board gor this shit, fuck off
>>
>>18267915

I do accept it, some of my family is black so its not like i go around calling everyone a nigger.
I know its a two way street but at the end of the day it's still just a word. Everyone is subject to unfriendly words for different reasons but op was clearly not using the word in the way his friends reacted to it.
Threatening to post about it online feeds straight into the sjw propaganda machine that keeps people from realizing that hate is a normal part of the human experience no matter what your backround is. No one group experiences more of it than another no matter what picture society tries to paint
>>
>>18267943
sure, yeah, I digressed, wasn't referring to OP. He needs to know how to make friends. 15 years of history, yet they seem to have no understanding of one another.
>>
>>18266555
They are not friends.

Cut ties and find male friends with balls.

These are the kind of faggots who if you got jumped by some black guys, they would stand around and watch you get your head kicked in. So, they aren't worth having in your life.
>>
>>18267969
>I- I bet he deserved it, I've heard him say racist things before...
>You guys did the right thing. S-sorry for my white privilege *pisses pants in fear*
>>
>>18267922
Caveman dubs. He ooga you booga.
>>
File: IMG_2718.jpg (51KB, 513x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2718.jpg
51KB, 513x307px
>>18267976
>>18267969
Kek

just like this
https://youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso
>>
>>18268294
That is fucking hilarious
Sums up most of the faggots talking about "talk shit get hit" ITT, imagine most of them would act like this pussy when the tables are turned
>>
File: 1490429284010.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
1490429284010.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>18267969

I think it has less to do with being racist and more to do with being so immature that you can't communicate without acting like a 12 year old white kid on xbox live. If I heard someone say that my first thought wouldn't be that they're racist. My first thought would be that anybody over the age of 18 who still thinks being playfully racist and edgy simply for the sake of getting a rise out of people is no one I'd want to associate with.

They're the first ones to go around calling people niggers ironically and making terribly unfunny rape jokes but the moment anybody says anything to them about it they REEE all over the place about "muh first amendment" and "political correctness". Its childish, really. Like, I get that you don't have any particular grievance against black people but if you honestly think you should be absolved of speaking like someone who does because you're "just kidding" you need to grow up.

Being racist and using racism because you aren't capable of being amusing or entertaining in an adult fashion are two different things but sometimes plays into the other and they're both equally irritating, especially if I'm trying to socialize with people I don't want to have to apologize for. The people I associate with are a reflection of me and spamming "nigger nigger nigger" simply to because people confronted you about your childish and pointlessly edgy vocabulary is not a reflection I'd care for.

As an adult, I choose not to associate with racists or children. Don't be a combination of either and you won't have this issue.

>I'm essentially the least racist person in the world

Have you considered the possibility that the least racist person in the world probably wouldn't use racial slurs for fun in everyday conversation?
>>
>>18266555
As a black person let me tell you why you are racist. You are literally using the word Nigger as an insult to express your hatred for kansas city. You have zero respect for black people.
Singing a song is a tad bit more forgivable assuming the song is by a black person.
>>
File: IMG_2713.jpg (53KB, 960x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2713.jpg
53KB, 960x503px
>>18268306
Haha not even that my dude

Most PC fags in this thread would sucker punch Le Evil Neo Nazis but if they came across a black Neo Nazi they'd break down and freeze
>mindlesscuck.exe has stopped working
>>
File: 1475837446628.jpg (26KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475837446628.jpg
26KB, 720x720px
>>18268338

I like how anybody who has an issue with the retarded, childish things you say is characterized as "PC". Like maybe the issue isn't that OP is a racist but he speaks and behaves like a child.

You don't have to be PC to think that joking about racism and screaming "nigger nigger nigger" at people in adult conversation is stupid and childish. There is a time and place for everything and being able to make that differentiation and perhaps roll back on your own words when you've crossed a line of social decorum is the hallmark of adulthood, not saying anything and everything you want and accusing anyone who doesn't like your behavior of being language police. What we're implying is not political correctness, its just not being boorish asshole.
>>
File: IMG_2655.png (919KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2655.png
919KB, 800x800px
THE ARBITERS OF HUMOUR ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE

what don't you understand. If you don't find it funny if your friend says something off colour as a joke, don't laugh or politely and maturely tell him you didn't like it, don't embarrass him, don't throw a tantrum, don't look to score PC goodboy points and don't be such a screaming loser as to threaten YOUR FRIEND.

Grow up losers, you only have one life, take that stick out your ass and stop making other people miserable especially when they're trying to be upbeat and make you laugh.
>>
>>18268348
>don't joke about racism

Why not? Don't you want to take the sting out of racism and elevate it to the absurd? Why are you treating racism as sacred and not allowed to be mocked or used ironically?
>>
>>18268352
I meant to say if you don't like your friends joke simply don't laugh and then politely tell him you didn't like what he said, DON'T be a creepy 1984 dick to him etc. Poorly worded, my bad
>>
>>18266555
>or should they calm the fuck down and realize I was using it as just a general term of pissed-offness?

I love this new age white-boy retardedness of claiming you have no racist tendencies because you personally have decided that the racial slurs you're using aren't racist.

Its funny because if I went out in public and screamed at a woman that upset me "I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU" I can't tel the police who show up that "Oh, well I was just using it as a general term for being upset."

Words mean what they mean, asshole. You don't get to change their definitions just to suit your childish edginess. "Nigger" is not a term for when you're upset, its not an exclamation or an adjective or a fun interjection to throw in between rounds of Halo. Its a racial slur with 400 years of really pissed off emotion and connotation behind it. You don't get to decide that it doesn't mean anything when its convenient for you.

Language is powerful. Language is the driving force between all human interaction. You're more than free to use whatever language you want but don't be surprised when your childish use of it garners a negative reaction from other people.

If this is how you behave then I wouldn't be surprised if your friends of 15 years are just tired of your shitty behavior. Maybe this is just the tip of your shitty, edgy iceberg. You characterize this as your friends just attacking and berating you for an innocent slip of the tongue but something tells me there's a lot more incidences like this of you acting like an asshole with your friends that you're not telling us about.
>>
File: IMG_0050.jpg (86KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.jpg
86KB, 480x480px
What you assholes don't consider is that shaming someone for a joke is a slippery slope
>muh slippery slope
But it's true. Right now I bet a lot of you don't take Otherkin and Pansexuals too seriously, and probably make jokes or say things ironically about them. But what if there was a big push for otherkin rights? Why shouldn't there be?
Then you'd have to tone police yourselves, and those jokes you made would be 'unfunny and a dick move' and you'd have to censor yourself even more to be a 'good person'.
So ends humour, black humour and irony. Thanks cucks
>>
File: 1477972779216.jpg (12KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
1477972779216.jpg
12KB, 580x386px
>>18268358

I never said don't joke about racism. You're straw manning. Joke about racism all you want, but implying that you should be able to joke about it in any and every context and no one is allowed to get upset about it is ridiculous.

Humor is a very powerful coping mechanism, but also knowing how and when to use it is important. Formulating the intent behind your humor and approaching it like an adult is important.

To some people, racism is very sacred. Its a very real pain to a lot of people and being respectful of that fact before you joke about it is the best way to enable humor, not screaming "nigger nigger nigger" and then telling people that if they don't like it then they're being PC joke police. That's retarded.

I say accept the responsibility of your words. You should be be able to say or joke about anything you want. Make rape jokes. Make racist jokes. I encourage it, but if you fuck it up or act like a child and say something that isn't funny in the wrong context you better have the balls to accept criticism because in my eyes if you have the balls to use "nigger" in everyday conversation you better have the balls to accept the blowback if you use it in an inappropriate context.

That's called being a grown up, anon.
>>
>>18268374
Stfu strawmanning nigger. people can say what they want, laugh at what they want and give words whatever meaning they want, if it offends you then grow a pair and offend them back, don't cry about
>muh white boys don't understand what they're saying :''''( they aren't allowed to make jokes
>>
File: 1437094404484.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1437094404484.gif
2MB, 322x252px
>>18268380

>equating the societal struggle and divisiveness of racism and 500 years of slavery to the plight of otherkin
>>
>>18268396
What's the problem? They're both good joke material.
>>
>>18268388

>people can say what they want

Yes, and they can also accept responsibility for it.

>give words whatever meaning they want

Words mean what they mean. You don't get to personally decide that and use it to shirk responsibility for the words that come out of your mouth. Its the backbone of human communication.

>if it offends you then grow a pair and offend them back

That's how children behave, not adults. "Offense" is not the issue, the issue is thinking that you should be able to say anything you want wherever you want and the only proper response to being boorish and childish is other people being boorish and childish back at you. That's dumb, anon. That isn't how the worlds work.

>muh white boys don't understand what they're saying

Sometimes they don't. It happens a lot. There's a ton of tone deafness to go around.

>they aren't allowed to make jokes

Not what I said. You can make jokes all you want, just quit this bullshit of thinking you can act like an asshole and say some stupid shit and no one is ever allowed to have a problem with it. Like I said, that isn't how the world works.
>>
File: IMG_0051.jpg (177KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
177KB, 500x716px
>>18268374
Saying nigger instead of swearing or using it ironically is not the same as making a rape threat, you fucking dumb negro. It's not a threat or call to violence to anyone and none of Op's 'friends' were black, so no one was a target.

Clearly you don't understand absurdist humour, irony and anti-humour. Do you get upset and talk about Hispanic boys not knowing about racism when Eric Andre draws a swastika on his show?

Or are you one of these thundercunts who think they're toooooo sophisticated to hang out with such lowbrow humour when in reality they probably can't make friends with anyone who likes to joke about whatever they want and verbally shitpost?
>>
>>18268407
>This dumb google doesn't think words can be repurposed or abstracted

I take it you're not a native speaker? I take it you're not familiar with, oh I don't know, Shakespeare? The concept of a metaphor? Absurdism?
Fuggin joke police over here
>>
File: 1473367530375.gif (1021KB, 421x389px) Image search: [Google]
1473367530375.gif
1021KB, 421x389px
>>18268406

Well, the problem is that they're not the same thing so your analogy doesn't make any sense. Equating the pain of 500 years of slavery and racism to the pain of people not taking you seriously when you say you're a turtle aren't even relatively comparable.

Listen, I'm not saying people shouldn't be allowed to joke about racism. I think joking about the darkness and evil of the world is an important tool. I think it helps people cope, but there are certain lines that can be crossed when you make attempt to make light of someone else's pain. There always is.

Knowing how and when to make the jokes are just as important as your right to make them. I think especially when you try to make light of a struggle that you personally haven't had to shoulder, you take on a certain elevated responsibility for your words. I mean, its no different than if you make fun of someone who was bit by a dog or shot or beat up. It may be easier for you to derive humor from it because the pain isn't yours and it would be ridiculous to suggest that someone being offended or hurt by you boorishly making light of their pain makes them PC police or snowflakes.

Make jokes. I really do encourage it, but don't get this idea in your head that jokes are contextless; that you should be able to say whatever you want without consequence. That isn't how life works. If you make a funny rape joke or a funny racist joke I'm all for it. I'll laugh and enjoy it and defend your right to make it.

But if you cross the line from humor into insensitivity and say something unfunny in an inappropriate context then be ready to accept the consequences because you can't invalidate other people's pain or trauma and expect them to be ok with it.
>>
File: IMG_0340.jpg (660KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.jpg
660KB, 2592x1456px
>>18268407
>you can't say what you want and not expect people to have a problem with it
Yes but why do they have a problem with it? They're not 'niggers', Op didn't target anyone, he targeted an American state, so it really looks like you're just looking to be upset. Cheer up pal, I'm sure your brand of *humour* is far more ethical and 100% organic, you must be really fun to hang out with constantly telling people how terrible and inconsiderate and 'tone deaf' they are when they make goofy lame jokes
>>
File: IMG_2149.jpg (4MB, 3200x2133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2149.jpg
4MB, 3200x2133px
>>18268429
You didn't experience any of the black slave's pain though, did you nigger? There's even a chance you are descended from those freedmen blacks, 90% of which went on to own slaves themselves.
I didn't experience any of the pain of the white Wehrmacht soldiers who were hung and hunted after WW2 so I don't mind people making jokes about them, grow a pair. It's a joke not a dick, don't take it so hard
>>
>>18268409

>Do you get upset and talk about Hispanic boys not knowing about racism when Eric Andre draws a swastika on his show?

I think Eric Andre is hilarious. I loved that episode, but then again he had his own show on his own channel and the context in which he used it was funny, so I laughed. If he had taken a chance at that joke and done it poorly then I would of completely understood if he got backlash for it.

You take a big risk when you make a rape joke or a a racist joke or a nazi joke. There is a big pay off but there is also a big risk. Be ready to accept both.

>Saying nigger instead of swearing or using it ironically is not the same as making a rape threat, you fucking dumb negro

I was comparing the absurdity of being able to make your own definitions of words, not the severity of saying nigger and raping someone and I think you know that and you're just playing stupid to avoid addressing my words.

>Or are you one of these thundercunts who think they're toooooo sophisticated to hang out with such lowbrow humour

Am I too sophisticated to hang out with someone who talks like they're 12 years old on xbox live and screams "nigger nigger nigger" just to get a rise out of people? Yes. Yes I am.

>>18268417

Do you understand the absurdism of a white kid claiming that no one is allowed to get upset when he says "nigger" because he arbitrarily decided its not racist when he says it?

I love racist jokes, but you better make sure its funny and make sure you don't look like an asshole when you say it. Being racist and then turning it around calling it a joke when people get pissed does not absolve you of responsibility for your words.
>>
>>18268374

Fuck off nigger. You didn't suffer a thing lol. 500 years of oppression? First off, dumbass, I want some non-cherry-picked data to verify your 500 number. Secondly, not a single person alive today has ever enslaved anybody, at least not in North America. Thirdly, most African slaves were made slaves by fellow Africans and traded to North Americans by Jewish merchants. Fourthly, more Irish were enslaved than any African, and were held in even lower esteem than their black counterparts, yet you don't see Irish protesting whitey, even though whitey doesn't even see them as white.

You're an ignorant twat who bases every single one of his dumb fucking opinions on the bullshit other dumb motherfuckers spew and should seriously consider shutting the fuck up and just living your life. Nobody owes you anything, nobody has enslaved you. Get over yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0714.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>18268445
The year is 2005. Two normal adult dudes are hanging out.

"Dude I raped that guy in counter strike last night, that nigger didn't stand a chance"
"Haha really my nigger, that's cool, fancy another game? I'll rape you in 1v1"

>your autistic screeching in background
>>
>>18268430

>Yes but why do they have a problem with it?

I don't know why they had a problem. I don't know them. I don't have a problem with it. It didn't offend me. What I have a problem with and, what they might have had a problem with, is his insistence on the concept that people can't get upset when he says "nigger" because he decided its not racist when he says it.

I don't know OP or his relationship with his friends. All we have is one interaction in a 15 year friendship. There is a lot to this story that you and I don't know so, I can't venture into what their long term opinion of his character or his humor is.

>>18268444

If you think that people still aren't sour about 500 years of racism you're very short sighted. There are people still alive today who remember being bitted by police dogs and dragged out of white only restaurants and yeah, they're still pissed about it.

I'm not offended by OP's joke, nor am I triggered by your attempt at getting a rise out of me. I've maintained this whole time that I don't know OP or his friends so I don't know what their dynamic is like. I take issue with the concept of being able to invalidate other people's feelings and say whatever you want with the expectation that no one is allowed to be upset as long as you label it "a joke". As if the fact that YOU aren't being serious when you say things mean no one else is allowed to. That's a ridiculously childish worldview.
>>
>>18268429
Shit man, guess you missed the joke again. Thanks for that essay in response though, I'm definitely going to thumb through it later
>>
I don't understand why everyone thinks the joke was just the word nigger
He clearly originally stated it in frustration and exclamation. His overly sensitive friends got their panties in a knot over something insignificant and stupid, so he said "nigger nigger nigger" to mock them.
>>
>>18268460
Yeah, but you're not one of them, so stop pretending you know if they're upset and crying when some kid says Nigger out of context as a goofy joke or exclamation.

Remember when iDubbz said "saaay Nigger!" to that girl who talks and thinks just like you? Did you get offended on behalf of all Le African Slaves and Martin Luther King? You have experienced absolutely 0 of the things they went through, stop speaking for them you patronising PC cuck
>>
>>18268460

There you go with that 500 number again dumbfuck. Let me put it into perspective for you. The modern concept of "racism" has ALWAYS been in existence. Dislike and mistrust and abuse of other peoples not similar to your own has been a recurring theme since recorded history. Hell, people will find ANY excuse to separate themselves from other people, even those they share genetic similarities with. You aren't unique. Africans were not the only groups of people enslaved. Literally every fucking group of people alive today has an ancestor who was very likely a slave of someone else after their kingdom was conquered by another. Europeans, too, have had their share of being enslaved. Ever hear of the Barbary Slave Trade? Guess who the slaves were?

Again, get the fuck over yourself. Drop the special snowflake routine, stop acting like only blacks were enslaved. You're making excuses for your own shortcomings. Instead of seeing a group of people who (for all intents and purposes for the last three generations or more have had more and more opportunity to improve themselves) have done nothing but stagnate and indulge in criminality?

Focus on your life. Improve yourself, and try to pull others up from the ignorance and criminality that plagues your people, or shut the fuck up. Blaming people who had nothing to do with it is irresponsible and fallacious.
>>
>>18268458

Thats a conversation between two guys. If they share that kind of humor then thats fine. That is the proper context. That's what I've been saying this entire time. You haven't been reading anything I've been saying because if you had you would know that I've maintained the entire time that context is as important to language as your right to say it.

I have absolutely zero issue with two friends talking to each other and saying "rape" or "nigger" if thats how they both choose to communicate. None at all.

>>18268448

Post discarded. Everything you said was categorically false. Take this shit back to >>>/pol/
>>
File: IMG_0757.jpg (119KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
119KB, 960x768px
>>18268458
Kek
This is how my black friends online talk to me lol

None of you cucks would step up and say the same things if a black guy shouted Cracka! when he stubbed his toe. You wouldn't expect his black friends to tell him off and threaten him either, you'd think they're insane and petty.

So don't pick on Da White Man when he does the same thing just because it gives you a dopamine rush of Liberal Good Boy Points
>>
>>18268476

Except I can actually prove everything I just said, you retard. You're the one who can't back up your 500 figure and I know damn well you can't.

Keep blaming other people for your own shortcomings. Obviously it has nothing to do with the fact that your people act like idiotic, irrational savages and everything to do with whitey, right? You know, whitey who put an end to a concept put into practice for literally thousands and thousands of years. You know, whitey who, in an effort to try and make amends, built entire towns for these freed men and who continues to grant billions every year to a group of unproductive, selfish, ignorant and ungrateful fuckstains who do nothing but cause trouble with their 'culture.'

Yep, it's all whitey's fault. Fuck whitey.
>>
>>18268461

>Shit man, guess you missed the joke again.

Guess I did.

>Yeah, but you're not one of them, so stop pretending you know if they're upset and crying when some kid says Nigger out of context as a goofy joke or exclamation.

I'm half black. I was raised by two generations of black families from the south who have direct descendants who were slaves. I grew up with stories from grandfather who remembers being pelted with rocks if he tried riding his bike through a white neighborhood. I don't pretend to be intimately aware and cognizant of the divisiveness and pain of racism's past, present and future. I grew up with it.

>Remember when iDubbz said "saaay Nigger!" to that girl who talks and thinks just like you?

I don't know who iDubbz is and you don't know who I am.

>You have experienced absolutely 0 of the things they went through, stop speaking for them you patronising PC cuck

Again, you don't know me. This conversation would go a lot smoother if you stopped pretending like you did. Encouraging that people take responsibility for the stupid shit they say instead of claiming that calling it a joke means no one is allowed to have a problem with it isn't being PC, its just being a reasonable adult.

>>18268470

Post discarded. Back the /pol/ack propaganda bullshit back to your containment board.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18268489

>Waah everything I don't agree with or doesn't support my fallacious point of view is wrong!
>FUCK THE WHITE OPPRESSOR
>GIBSMEDAT

Fuck off nigger. Kill yourself.
>>
WEW lads, you can tell 4chan is on American time zones.

Do people actually think OP is a racist for uttering that word in that very specific context? His friends can get offended at whatever they like for all I care, they're all retards for being friends in the first place if after 15 years of friendship they know so little about each other that the mere vocalisation of that word is evidence for racism and supersedes all of OP's previous attitudes towards race.

But once again, I do not care whether you think the joke is in poor taste or not - do you people think OP is a racist for uttering that word within that context?
>>
>>18268489

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery

>Slavery was known in the very oldest civilizations such as Sumer in Mesopotamia which dates back as far as 3500 BC, as well as almost every other civilization.

>The Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, British, Arabs and a number of West African kingdoms played a prominent role in the Atlantic slave trade

>Evidence of slavery predates written records, and has existed in many cultures

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

Kill yourself you stupid fuck.
>>
File: IMG_2729.jpg (116KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2729.jpg
116KB, 600x860px
>>18268485
Hey, want to know something interesting?

Britain never owned slaves on its land, not since 1066 when the Domesday made it illegal to own a human being. It had lots of black citizens, the Moors, see Othello.

Meanwhile, all of the African slaves were rounded up and sold by African warlords. Something like 2% of all enslaved Africans went to America, the rest stayed in Africa or were shipped to the Middle East.

The average white family, even in the South, did not own slaves. A fraction of whites owned slaves, most were indifferent (i.e. No comment) or directly opposed.

90% of freed black slaves (like Django) went on to own African slaves themselves, and grew immensely wealthy.

And that's not the worst part. For every 1 African slave in America, the Barbary slave trade captured 10 white slaves, and treated them immeasurably worse than the yanks treated their slaves. Europeans are far bigger victims of enslavement, yet they feel no need for reparations or PC culture about their suffering. There are no films about this and you won't be taught this in school.

If you think these are /pol/ hate facts then a simple google will prove you wrong.

>>18268460
>>18268429

Please get down off your high horse of morality, your ignorance is showing.
>>
>>18268508

You quoted the wrong person lad. To add, millions more ethnic Russians and other groups were starved to death in the holodomor, and yet all you ever hear about in academia or otherwise is the holocaust, whose figures have changed over the course of decades.

People like this asshat can't even tell they're being manipulated to effectively strike discord.
>>
>>18268523
dear god, why did you have to interject and stain the post above you with unrelated autism?
>>
Respect their wishes and refrain from using it in the future, BUT don't apologize for it.
>>
File: IMG_2777.jpg (285KB, 1000x1272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2777.jpg
285KB, 1000x1272px
>>18268523
Apologies.
Yes, the wool is indeed firmly pulled over people's eyes. It's criminal that children like the ones in this thread are only taught a twisted narrative of history that paints white people as evil and anyone from a non European country as a victim. History should be impartial, especially when impartiality leads to white guilt on a national scale, and leads other ethnicities to hate whites. White suicides have skyrocketed because of this, and people welcome the decreasing white population in their native lands and declining birth rates because of this narrative that is spun.
Meanwhile they're arguing about what words you're allowed to use if you're white.

It's pretty sick desu lad. We are not a healthy or enlightened civilisation.
>>
>>18268530

Because you dumbfuck, it's to point out that history is constantly rewritten to suit the needs of whoever happens to be in charge.

Seriously consider killing yourself if you couldn't figure this out.
>>
>>18268538
Sorry, I meant when a lack of impartiality leads to white guilt on a national scale
>>
>>18268503

inb4 Wikipedia is raycis
>>
>>18268540

I understood what you meant and I agree completely. Me personally, I understand that I have nothing to apologize for: not only have I never owned slaves, but my ancestors were active supporters of the underground railroad. White people also literally went to war with each other to put an end to slavery, which is for the most part UNHEARD OF throughout history.

These ungrateful twats should be THANKING me and my family for what we did, but nah. I get lectured on what's appropriate for a white person to say and what pronouns I'm allowed to use.

It's alright though. Wait and watch. The white masses are waking up to the bullshit that surrounds them, and they are becoming quite unhappy about it. Europeans have a tendency to become quite... barbaric when threatened. We'll see how they fare.
>>
File: IMG_2806.jpg (487KB, 800x1318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2806.jpg
487KB, 800x1318px
It's all a divide and conquer tactic.
All races and countries have done terrible things in the past, black, white, Asian. That is history - war, enslavement and conquest.
Our countries could work together to stamp out corruption, greed and the parasites who prey on our nations if we weren't divided. Instead they want you to fight with a man because of the colour of his skin, they want you to see him as guilty of the crimes of his distant ancestors (even if they committed no such crime, facts don't matter).

They want you as cattle, mindlessly bumping into each other and mooing. Pure and simple.

If you united and learnt to live with the uniqueness and individuality of each of us, we could free ourselves of the real problems in society. Instead they want you bickering and throwing punches over what words you're allowed to use, and they sit back and continue with their plans for you all. Try not to contribute to this, guys.
>>
>>18268539
Listen cuntnugget, the Holomodor affected mostly Ukrainians, so not sure why you marched with ethnic Russians and then proceeded to bring up Holocaust estimates hinting at a conspiracy to inflate casualties.

The African slave trade was detailed by the other anon who pointed out the protected groups who took part in it. The two genocides you mentioned are irrelevant to this discussion unless you want to obfuscate it.
>>
File: IMG_2790.jpg (105KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2790.jpg
105KB, 600x475px
>>18268560
I am the poster who detailed the slave trade.

The issue of the boshevist caused Holodomor as never being taught in schools and an endlessly churning Holocaust film industry, as well as proven plots to inflate causalties and ignore non-Jewish casualties is definitely a problem, but not one many people on /adv/ would be prepared to listen to yet so it would be shouting in the wind to continue to bring it up or argue the veracity of it. Let's not discuss that now friends.
>>
>>18268567
maybe Anglos don't cover it due to their leftist tilt. Do I smell faint Zionist conspiracies on you, or am I mixing up my smells?
>>
>>18268577
You smell all kinds of conspiracies on me. I wouldn't have deigned to bring any of them up until WikiLeaks and your war on Assad began in earnest.
And yeah, I buy into the eternal Anglo individual liberty fetish as the death of the West theory, but i can't help being an Nigel. Maybe it's something in the blood or something about the way a teacup clinks on a saucer that makes me proud of your constitution.
>>
>>18268584
God I sound so fucking pretentious, classic Anglo Nige. It's way too many bongs past my bedtime
>>
>>18268544
>Europeans have a tendency to become quite... barbaric when threatened.
Based on RECENT history, I'd say that's been successfully bred & educated out of them. They've allowed themselves to be conquered without even putting up a fight, just to avoid hurting anyone's feelings. We're doing a little better here in America, but honestly, I think of the white guys I grew up with & interact with on a daily basis, and I don't have the same outlook as you do
>>
>>18268588
No worries bongman, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I have a feeling we disagree on many things, but the Atlantic slave trade isn't one of them.
Also, don't rush to assume I'm American. A distinguished anon with bong sensibilities should tread lightly about these things.
>>
File: 1492284048650.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492284048650.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
What's with all the dumb niggers in this thread?
>>
>>18266555
In my old highschool I sat next to this Philippino kid who would constantly make Nazi jokes, say Nigger and Sing Alabama Nigger and this Indian kid I sat next to went along with it. I am assuming your "friends " are white numales.
>>
>>18267005
So your logic is we have to wait until 2297 when nonblacks can say nigger. Dude your logic is totally shrewd.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.