[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date ideas for picky girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1427439658731.jpg (16KB, 233x280px) Image search: [Google]
1427439658731.jpg
16KB, 233x280px
Hi /adv/ I'm trying to get this girl to come on a date with me. She seems interested but she's only free after 5 (she works 9-5 like every day) and she wants to do something fun, but most everything is closed. I've suggested ice skating, movie, theatre, but none of those are good apparently. I can't do that much as I said, since it's night-time and everything fun is closed. What else should I look for?
>>
>>18266527
She is rejecting you.
>>
>>18266527
Have you tried asking her to pick something? What are her hobbies?
>>
File: 1488187274028.jpg (102KB, 971x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488187274028.jpg
102KB, 971x576px
>>18266527
> night time
> everything fun is closed

What the hell kind of a place do you live in??
>>
>>18266527
Does she enjoy drinking? Most bars and things are open at night.
>>
>>18266541
I don't think so, she seems interested.
>>18266545
Yeah, she did the typical "I dunno, you pick something" routine.
>>18266548
I'm not a normie like most of the people on this board. I go to bed at 9:30 PM every day. I spend most evenings watching youtube videos and playing wow. I can't remember the last time I went out.
>>18266562
I don't drink, and I get the impression that she was looking for an activity rather than a location.
>>
>>18266586
>I don't think so, she seems interested.
If she was, she'd be down to do whatever just to be with you.
I went to a fucking Magic tournament to go out with a guy I liked.
>>
>>18266586
Hiking, kayaking, night-time gardening, boxing, arson.

Hard to tell what she's going to be into without knowing what she's into. Find out some of her hobbies and use that to your advantage.
>>
>>18266587
That's true, but we only met on Tinder. I think she's intrigued but unsure.
>>18266590
A possibility, but she's very vague. She keeps saying that she doesn't do much and that she works all the time so she has no social life, etc.
>>
>>18266587
Because you liked him already. She's interested in getting to know him, she doesn't have a crush on him.
>>
>>18266599
She's not interested in him enough.
If she's acting THAT picky and turning down each and every idea, she doesn't like him that much.
If you want to know someone, even going out for a beer or an ice cream is good.
>>
>>18266592
Does she like music, movies, sports, adventure, videogames, food? Pick one. Give her an ultimatum. Bitches love assertiveness. Or not. What do I know? Tinder is full of bitches who will be thrilled to go ice skating with you
>>
>>18266607
Actually I'm incredibly unsuccessful on Tinder and this girl just happens to be exactly my type. Now /adv/ has me worried that I'm coming on too strong...
>>
>>18266613
Play it cool. Don't bend over backwards to please her. If she doesn't like your suggestions, ask about her hobbies and stuff and tailor a date. If that doesn't work, let her know she's making it difficult (without getting haggy) or find out what she usually does on dates. Idk man, but good luck
>>
You dense fuck.
She is not interested in you but she's too nice/beta to tell you that and she's being ambiguous about everything to get the point across.
She went along to begin with because she has nothing better to do, but she really doesn't give a shit about you

You want /adv/ice, confront her about not taking any of your suggestions and either say we are going or just forget her. Women who play games aren't worth shit.
>>
>>18266628
>>18266604
>>18266587
>>18266541
You were right anons. Thanks for the advice. Brb killing myself.
>>
>>18266775
I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>18266775
What happened?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.