[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delete System 32 Trick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: PC.jpg (97KB, 888x760px) Image search: [Google]
PC.jpg
97KB, 888x760px
Tricking a friend into deleting System 32 on their computer.

Funny prank? Or too mean?

(May be a reason why I'm asking.)
>>
>>18266482
Don't be a cunt, but if your friends stupid enough to fall for it then it's their problem, and don't be surprised when they get the shits with you.
>>
Hilarious.

What better way to solidify a relationship with somebody than earning their trust, and then playing with it.

I'd recommend going with something less destructive, and more creative. Kids used to make those infinite pop-up loops, and they're pretty easy to make. No risk of destroying critical data, and easy to reverse.
>>
>>18266482
Calling something mean a prank doesn't make it any less mean
>>
You have to be 18 to post in this site.
>>
>>18266482
>>18266489
You can't think of any other funny prank to play on someone? Destroying their expensive technology is all you can think of? You sound lile a teen, so your friend probably didn't even buy the computer. His dad will probably scream at him and refuse to buy him another. Capitalizing on someone elses ignorance and enjoying it is a sure sign of sociopathy. How about you be a normal person and play a prank that doesn't cause permanant damage instead of being a piece of shit?
>>
>>18266506
Where did OP say they wanted to actually do it?
>>
Mixed feelings about this one. Rude, but still kinda funny I suppose
>>
>>18266482
You know they put a bunch more steps in front of that, right? You can't just "deltree C:\windows\system32" anymore.
>>
>>18266482
Is your friend a 6 year old or an 80 year old? There's no way anyone in between those ages will fall for this.
>>
>>18266506
You don't actually destroy their computer with that rofl.

All he'd have to do is reinstall windows or even then, only "repair" windows.

Of course, it's a hassle, but it's not material destruction.
>>
>>18267009
So like, do you think it's too harsh of a practical joke to play on someone? Or is it all fun and games?
>>
Funny! It's not hard to reset an OS.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.