[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have legitimate aspergers syndrome how do I convince women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1456380184916.jpg (61KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456380184916.jpg
61KB, 960x1280px
I have legitimate aspergers syndrome how do I convince women to fuck me? Give me tips and a step by step method that will work on the majority of women. If I don't figure it out soon I will do serious harm to myself.
>>
i have aspergers too anon but don't let it define you

what i learned on how to flirt is that it's context-sensitive and that you must use metaphors to say what you want to do to her without saying it start out light, then get heavier and heavier with it as it goes on

it also helps to get to know the person you're fucking first and that ties into what i said about flirting being almost entirely context sensitive
>>
I have a assburger too but don't you see it hurts other people to see us try to socialize?
>>
Even assburger women can get bfs. Is being an assburger man the ultimate low?
>>
>>18266036
I can tell from just your one post that its unlikely to happen for you.

/femanon.
>>
>>18266110
That last sentence was a joke.
Tell me the secrets to winning you over.
>>18266045
I really don't understand flirting at all like when to do it. I can't distinguish between when a girl is just being nice or if she's in the flirty mood. Sometimes I can if it's obvious but if I talk to her a while and I think she might be into me I wouldn't be able to tell for sure unless she literally grabbed my nuts or something. What are the subtle signs?
>>18266086
I don't care what they think. I will try. I am sick of hentai and want to fulfill my evolutionary purpose.
>>
>>18266153
Just pay for a prostitute.
>>
>>18266036

Try with every girl you're interested in and eventually one will fuck you. That's how I do it and I'm up to 15.
>>
>>18266193
Fuck no that means nothing. It has to be with a girl genuinely attracted to me that I managed to attract otherwise what is the point
>>
File: f82.jpg (20KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
f82.jpg
20KB, 600x470px
>>18266153
>my evolutionary purpose.

We have nothing in common besides autism. Fucking ree
>>
>>18266036
>>18250471

Before you harm yourself, consider investing into dragon sleeve or dildo.
>>
>>18266224
I don't know. You said: "how do I convince women to fuck me?" which made me think you put sex as a higher priority than relationships. If that's not the case, you might want to start with being more selective about how you word things. Not all women are against having meaningless sex, but most women don't want to be conned into a relationship with someone who is only in it for the sex. You see what I'm saying?
>>
>>18266036
>Give me tips and a step by step method that will work on the majority of women.

asking for step-by-step means you've got no game.
>>
>>18266337
obviously

that's why he is asking
so teach us
>>
>>18266036
There are not "step by step" methods to fucking a girl. Every girl is different and idiots always seem to think that the "female" is a singleminded entity. Just try to put yourself out there and be genuine. Show interest and try and find someone who shares interests. And maybe go into the situation with the goal of gaining a relationship and not just fucking her?
>>
File: 1493259530531s.jpg (7KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1493259530531s.jpg
7KB, 250x206px
Ironically, the kind of man women will sleep with casually is the exact opposite of of autistic person:someone with high EQ. High EQ men know how to make a woman feel safe in sleeping with them, and like she is getting something out of the deal. Being physically hot is are part of it, but by no means are the most important part. It's hard to explain, for a brief introductory to the art of the pick up observe Drake in this music video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL1UzIK-flA
>>
File: IMG_2643.jpg (123KB, 517x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2643.jpg
123KB, 517x758px
>>18266036
Nothing you learn online is universal. It will never work on the 'majority of women', assburger.

Do all the Reddit and Lookism tier advice to make yourself more attractive, be confident, increase your exposure to women and work on being happy, badass and ambitious, and you'll do much better than you're doing now. There's no magical approach or pickup line - pick up lines only show how creative or funny the guy is, that's why they're deeply ironic. You need to showcase that you're a funny, talented, kind, ambitious guy who isn't a pussy, and you'll have a chance of getting some tail. Learning pick up is a guaranteed route to being rejected and a lot of guys who see you do it might even consider beating you up because they see it as pathetic and harassing, and it ruins their night to watch some asshole mumble something he learnt off the Internet and put all the girls in the place in a bad mood, making them harder to bang. You have been warned, pick up is cringe.
>>
>>18266036
>how do I convince women to fuck me?
>a step by step method that will work on the majority of women
>I will do serious harm to myself.
Prostitution is your only hope with a mindstate like that.
>>
>>18266351
>Ironically

What's ironic about what you said?
>>
Ok op here's a step by step how to get laid handbook

Step one, say hi to girl
Step two talk to girl
Step three make girl laugh
Step four hang out
Step five hug and cuddle and hold hands and miss
Step six have sex

Tada
>>
>>18266351
>
Because men with high EQs put pussy on a pedestal less than autists.

I really think you should just pay for sex. Once you have it, you will realize that nothing has changed and you are still you.
>>
>>18267104
Agreed.

Your mindset is absolutely toxic.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.