[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Attach1789_20170427_142845.jpg (123KB, 587x516px) Image search: [Google]
Attach1789_20170427_142845.jpg
123KB, 587x516px
Long story,
My ex broke up with me 3 weeks ago. He didn't really give a good reason why and I was with him for 3 years. Today I had lunch with his mother and sister whom I still love like my own family and they still call me family. He has lost his mind. He's apparently talked to 3 different girls in this time. 2 of them rejected him so the one now he is apparently in a relationship with. I was friends with this girl for about 3 months before I was in a relationship with this guy. She and I fell out because she uses me for rides and one day she groped me when I definitely didn't want it. She's about 280 pounds and she's slept with many males and females. She is a whore to be honest. She smokes and is emo as well. She is the epitome of a pig pen. Why in the hell is he acting like that and what brought that on... Was he just bored? He's also dropping out of college and going to work full time at a grocery store. He changed all of his interests and is hanging out with many toxic people. I just want to understand what could possibly be happening to him. He was mean to me when we broke up so that may have to do with it too
>>
Jealousy has driven you insane
>>
either you're full of crap, or his brain was rotting away long before he broke up with you and just now he's finally reached the breaking point.
>>
Sounds like everything was wrong before and you were just ignoring it.
>>
>>18265830
he had a mental breakdown? he got into drugs and you didn't notice? if it was just the new relationship i'd say that was a rebound but all that other shit sounds like there's something more going on
>>
>>18265830
>280 pounds and she's slept with many males and females
I wish to meet this spooge sponge.
>>
>>18265830
Probably because not enough sex
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.