[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally drank contaminated water. Had a gallon of water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483756315230.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1483756315230.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
Accidentally drank contaminated water. Had a gallon of water under my cabinet for a month or so. Opened it up, poured some in my glass to drink with dinner and by the second sip it just didn't taste right. I get up to inspect the gallon and notice it had a tiny hole in the side very slowly leaking little droplets. I look inside the container and there are visible strands of bacteria floating around. What should I do? Will I get sick from this?
>>
pls help
>>
I think you should be fine. I once drank out of an old container that had grape juice. Mold had grown in the container and I didn't realize. This huge clump of mold sat in my mouth and I realized before I swallowed. Spat it out in the sink and it was a decent size. I didn't ingest it but I feel like that was more harmful than what you did. If you start feeling pretty sick just head to a doctor
>>
>>18265772
Are you sure it was bacteria that you saw? It exists but I think you would have to be in some exotic place in Africa to encounter some strand that would be visible to the naked eye.

Regardless, without knowing what exactly it was (even if it was bacteria) all I can say is that there's a possibility you can get sick from it. If you start having any symptoms you should probably get checked out, if you don't have any you might still want to for peace of mind. Most likely if you do experience any it should be within the first few hours to first few days.
>>
You might shit a lot.
>>
>>18265790
well it looked like something you'd see in a fermented beverage like kombucha. it was some kind of live culture most likely I have no idea. never seen that in water before.
>>
>>18265772
go buy some probiotics from the store
and eat some fresh yogurt
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.