[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 34121116205_4f40ac780d_m.jpg (25KB, 240x159px) Image search: [Google]
34121116205_4f40ac780d_m.jpg
25KB, 240x159px
I'm not dumb enough to be blissfully unaware of everything and be happy, but I'm not smart enough to be academically and emotionally satisfied and be happy. What do?

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: 1493041847931.jpg (37KB, 345x426px)
1493041847931.jpg
37KB, 345x426px
>>18265643

My best advice to give you would be to accept reality for what it is and continue to pursue your goals and dreams in any moral way to find satisfaction in your life. Also, don't call yourself smart or dumb. You only act smart or dumb. You're just yourself in the end.

Just keep being you, and continue to try to be the best person you can be. The right friends will stay in your life as you show your true colors, and you'll find great happiness in staying true to yourself, whether you're looked upon as a genius, or an idiot. You're free to think for yourself, and not let others drag you down because they think less of you.

I hope I was able to help. Cheers!

(My picture is also unrelated, lol)
>>
>>18265643
Why do you feel you aren't smart enough? If that's your attitude you're only limiting yourself man. There's a whole world out there full of art and knowledge, all you can do is try to absorb as much of it as you can and come up with your own satisfaction.
>>
>>18265643
same
>>
>>18265813
did this nigga really just say just b urself
>>
>>18265643
>tfw too intelligent to be unhappy
>>
File: 1460960664286.jpg (817KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460960664286.jpg
817KB, 1920x1080px
>>18265643
Whats wrong with being sad? Learning more has only made me more miserable in many aspects. Believing that you should always be happy seems quite pathetic. I think it is better to face reality and the emotions that come with it than live in a state of blissful ignorance. Happiness comes second to truth. Of course, perspective and how we choose to view the world shapes our reality and our relationship with it. Allow this connection with the world to develop naturally. Unless your sadness engulfs you to the point where that it impedes you, I would recommend to let it wash over you. Sit quietly with your sadness and in time you may find the season of your life change or you may begin to understand and enjoy it.
>>
>>18266080
OP here. Yeah, that was unwise of me to word my post like that. *I* personally feel that I would be a happier person if I was more academically successful and *I* feel like I would have better control of my emotions if I was more logically in-tune. Obviously, that's not true for everyone though as there are many intelligent people that are severely depressed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.