[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My (female) coworkers invited me to a pool party this weekend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

My (female) coworkers invited me to a pool party this weekend. I am fat and thus very self conscious about my body. Stretch marks and man boobs. Worst part is my stomach is not large and thus makes my man boobs more prominent and flabbier.

I would have not agreed to this but I am trying to come out of my shell so I am taking baby steps. There is no way I am ready to take off my shirt in front of anyone yet though.

I am thinking of wearing a tank top and just hanging out and talking to people but I am already getting anxiety about having to sit out on pool games or having to answer "why haven't you gone into the pool?" Questions.

What should I do?
>>
Wear a shirt and stay on the side, when asked why you're not getting in the pool, say that you're very sick and don't want to infect anyone.

Have you started getting /fit/?
>>
>>18265631
I am sick with what? What kind of illness is waterboune?

I have not, but will soon. This is a wake up call but there is so way I can be pool ready in 3 days hahahaha

Another fear I have is that the girls will abandon me to go into the pool and leave me alone ( I do not know anyone else and it is a large club function)
>>
>>18265635
DO NOT SAY YOURE SICK
youd be a pariah all you need to do is wear a shirt, be one of those guys if your mantits bother you but if its a big party chances are you wont be the only one so just be your regular self just shirtless if anyone gives you shit you just play it off
>>
honestly just own it. the man boobs thing is weird but seriously just joke about it if you have to.
>>
Listen fat boy, everyone is going to know why you aren't taking off your shirt. A buddy of mine use to be pretty fat and when my friends went to a jacuzzi he would always just soak his feet in but stay dry from the waist up. Just sit by the pool or chill next to the jacuzzi in a chair.

Hopefully this will be a good push to get you to start losing weight. The world has too many fat people in it as it is so you switching over would be appreciated
>>
Everyone knows you're fat anyway. The man boobs are embarrassing, sure, but literally no one's going to call attention to them or your weight.

You're insecure with your body, so as far as long term goes you should start working out or learn to cope with it, but for this pool party thing just don't mention it and you'll have no problems.
>>
>>18265775
>>18265958

bumping these responses
the shirt idea isn't bad, but until you can work off your weight, play it as just another part of yourself. Joking about it will help lessen the self-conscious aspect of it, I know it did when I was obese. although it's not the best worded advice, do try and focus more upon the party itself than how you look within the party
>>
Dude rock what you have. There is no point in hiding it. It will be obvious to anyone and also make other men in your situation feel awkward or sad. Just be yourself and if someone doesn't like that then they can get lost. My two cents.
>>
Nobody in the party will judge you man. Imagine the basic inexistant reaction you would have to the fact that someone is fat, you wouldn't hate him or consider him less than anything. Everyone will be insecure about their one little thing that nobody will notice. Showing your insecurity evidently like wearing a shirt will only draw attention to the fear itself. Enjoy yourself and have a nice time there
>>
Telling people you're sick is a sure fire way to get people to avoid you. Terrible idea.

I also wouldn't call attention to it by joking about it. It can come off as insecure which is offputting.

I agree with the posters saying to just own it like every other body part. I also bring good news: you're over thinking it. Nobody actually gives a fuck that you're fat.
>>
If they cared that you were fat they probably wouldn't have invited you to an event that would allow you to reveal that fat.
>>
>>18265627
T shirt "because you sunburn too easily" until seconds before you dive into the pool. Then stay in up to your armpits as much as possible, and back into the T-shirt as soon as you get out.

That won't hide everything but will minimize exposure.
>>
>>18265627
Take this experience and use it to motivate you to loose some weight and get a body you are not ashamed of.
>>
>>18265627
Nigga, she knows you're fat and how fat people look without a shirt. As does everyone else. Going with a shirt only makes it more awkward, the bullshit about being sick is even worse.

You decided to take some steps and it was a good call, now don't be a faggot and make the last steps too.
>>
>>18265627

just wear a shirt but still go into the pool. your fat. its not a secret. when they see you wearing a shirt they will know its because you are fat.

dont worry about it.
>>
If they invited you they most likey just wanted a big pool floaty so I would go for it buddy lmfao
>>
As others have said, everyone will know why you're not taking off your shirt. It will be awkward and make you appear to be extremely insecure.

Just own that shit. Make a joke about it.
>>
>>18265627
You sound adorable, op. I bet you have a cute face. Wear a straw hat and smile. If people notice your chub, tell them you are working on getting fit, but not there yet. Most girls probably won't notice though because they are preoccupied with how their bodies look.
>>
Personal and emotional strength is an attractive factor to some. Sure... you're fat... start working out and eating healthier and try to change that but as a short term solution be tough inside and don't let it bother you. Go there take your damn shirt off and have fun, laugh, flirt, and make fun of yourself. It eases the tension and makes it fine. Be funny make jokes on yourself be more than your body and in time after pretending to be tougher about these things you will actually be tougher. It will make you a better person in the long run regardless if you stay fat or not.
>>
By being confident you will be more attractive than you are now or are with shirt and you will have done nothing but at the very least pretend to be.
>>
How do I know this? I'm a relatively pretty skinny dude, but I used to bang plenty of hot ass girls man. just be confident and imagine you're the new Brad Pitt and that auroa will run off on the bitches and cause them to spread those legs for some chubby man cock.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.