[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

İ fucked my pillow 6. time any help ? Also i want to die as virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1490196172237.jpg (86KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1490196172237.jpg
86KB, 640x960px
İ fucked my pillow 6. time any help ? Also i want to die as virgin
>>
File: 1493049448101.jpg (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493049448101.jpg
8KB, 252x200px
>>18265613
Just relax, and think about what's most important in your life. If you're religious, definitely pray. If not, I also recommend you let out that energy you put into making love to your Pillow by exercising. This is a far more constructive use of your energy.

I hope that helped. Cheers.
>>
>>18265613
if you want to die a virgin, just try to hold onto your dick outside, so that you dont accidentally fall into a vagina.
>>
>>18265613
You could go to people who offers such business, or you could straighten yourself up.
>>
>>18265613
Can somebody tell me how does one fuck a pillow?

I have boner and pillow. What are the next steps?

Asking for a friend. I just dont see the how part. It is not like i want to try it. So HOW?
>>
>>18266303
I think they mean dry humping it. But idk maybe there's a secret I don't know about. Either way it's a total turn on to think about watching.
>>
>>18266307
>watching
???????

Are you femanon? Fag? Watching who?

Anyway bump for actual responce on how to fuck pillow.
>>
Hate that I have to answer this, but I've fucked my fair share of pillows. Just cut/rip a hole in the seam on either side of the pillow, and insert penis. Mileage may vary depending on what the pillow is stuffed with. Soft fluffy cotton seemed to feel the best to me. To reuse, just come back later and rip the hardened cum/cotton out of the pillow to ensure a fresh pillow pussy.

I only did this as a teenager. It doesn't feel that great, and will obviously ruin your pillow. Just get a pocket pussy.
>>
>>18266346
Lol.

>rip a hole
>this will kill your pillow waifu
You described some violent rape anon, not a nice session you and your pillow can share before entrusting yourself to sleep on it.

You should consider consulting your violent rape nature with professional.
>>
File: File_CRS-8 (26239020092).jpg (777KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
File_CRS-8 (26239020092).jpg
777KB, 3000x2000px
>>18266303
if you already have a pillow, compress your dick between pillow and bed then dig it
>>
Why not do the sponge thing instead? Sponges are cheaper than pillows and easier to clean
>>
>>18266320
Femanon. Watching any hot guy really. Idk I think I have a thing for it... if it wasn't so weird to bring up, I'd ask my bf to do it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.