[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF has loose pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1404866094572.gif (1022KB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
1404866094572.gif
1022KB, 320x178px
Been with my girlfriend for 3 years. Love her in every way but when it comes to sex, she is the loosest I've ever been with. It really hasn't been an issue, I'm above average and it's nice to dive in without any foreplay, but recently it's felt so loose that I'm having a hard time getting off to it, sometimes even staying hard. She's already on birth control so not using condoms either. Any help on what to do?
>>
>>18265539
Have her do kegels
>>
Kegels for her, get her into pompoarism. Also, my gf get reeeaally tight after cumming a few times, so even if skipping prelims is convenient some times, try that.
>>
>>18265539
Try Yoni Eggs. I've heard people say they improve muscle control down there.
>>
>>18265539
This is literally my only fear in life.
To fall in love with a woman and eventually learn she has a floppy pussy. I don't know what this says about me and my priorities but it worries me quite a bit. There is just something about it that makes me uneasy. Close second is shitting myself on the train or something....I always cut it really close...imagine how much of a nightmare that would be.
>>
>>18265539
Third or fourthing kegels. Shit you should do em too. My first gf started out tight but didn't know about kegels and her pussy was pretty wrecked by the time we broke up, every other girl I've fucked does kegels and were about as tight as my first gf when she was fresh. Even this one chick who said the biggest dick she had was big as her forearm (I'm girthy but not as thick as her forearm). Also, protip: if you mention kegels to a girl that does them, they'll secretly do a set right there.
>>
How does one perform Kegel exercises?
>>
>>18265539
a woman's pussy gets loose when she's aroused, she's probably really sensitive and enjoying herself a lot
>>
>>18265616
Google it. But it's basically just squeezing down there, as if holding a poo.
>>
Girls get loose when they are comfortable. Most women are tight because they are nervous and this causes tension. Try a bit of domestic abuse so she's on edge. Should cause it to tighten up
>>
>>18265539
ask her to fap before having sex. dumb ass. and fap as in finish her self and then go into bed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.