[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 28

File: man-and-woman.jpg (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
man-and-woman.jpg
13KB, 500x500px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>18264859
Literally for psychoanalysis
>>
Girls with brothers:

Would you ever get serious with a guy that has the same name as your brother?
>>
This is probably a stupid question, but what is she trying to convey with these smilies?
:D
:3
as opposed to :)
>>
ladies

will you marry me
>>
I need the opinion of girls on this.

I sometimes notice girls stare at me when I take the bus or subway.
I'm not talking about casual stare or "just your imagination" shit, I know because I stare back and they look close in my eyes.
Some would even send me signs that are more obvious.

Thing is, I can't bring myself to go talk to them in public I'm sure it would make things awkward for both persons, and if she wasn't that interested she could reject me in front of everybody(I don't like it sorry).

Question:
You notice this guy you like.
He takes the same stop as you, only to come talk to you and say Hi.

Creepy or not?
The only way I have to talk to them is following them, otherwise it's bullshit.
>>
Proof that Frank Sinatra music makes hot girls wet.

Super model gets all flustered for fat guy at 3:30

https://youtu.be/cf8zxj7n1cs
>>
File: 4597631420556_86057696_a.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
4597631420556_86057696_a.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
Girls.

I really like this girl, she's in a relationship, but i won't find someone like her in years, it took me 15 months to have this same interest.
So i told her this, everything, she knows i like her, that i would like to have her as gf.
Now we ended up as friends, i don't have a problem, we were friends.
I want to keep her friendship, and to hope maybe that if i don't find anyone like her again and she breaks up we can do something, we can become something more than friends.

How do i keep being friends with her? Is it just wrong or dumb?
Keep in mind that i won't refuse a relationship with someone else IF she's just as good
>>
>>18265578
I'm a penis that uses smilies sometimes.
:D is happier, more excited than :)
:3 is just cute.
>>
Can partners sell things to each other or is this too Jewish?
>>
>>18265622
>I want to keep her friendship, and to hope maybe
Stop stop stop with this over-analyzing

Guy here, this is simple.
If she is still your friend after you spazzed out to her about your feelings, then she doesn't hate you, and BETTER than that, she might also agree with your idea of keeping you as a back up.

What you can ONLY do, which is fine, is stay her friend, as in BE AN ACTIVE """"""FRIEND"""""", find out when it is acceptable to talk or text her, invite her out to public areas and ask her how she is doing and joke around, be comfortable, and have fun with her. CLEAN fun you idiot.

What you will find out, either quickly or while on the slow burn, is whether or not she likes you or her boyfriend more. This is the only thing that matters and why this is simple. You will talk to her, call her, text her, invite her, etc and she will inevitably have to choose between a friend, or a boyfriend to spend time with. If she starts to choose her boyfriend, or say that she is busy and can't make it and other excuses, she has made her decision and you need to accept that decision and move on.

But if she takes you up on all of your offers, or even most, and if she starts to mention her boyfriend less and less, then the relationship is done and she has moved on to you.

I need to make clear here, in case you're an aspie, that you don't push her for attention (if she likes her boyfriend more, get over it) and don't make her cheat. If she's enjoying her time with you and starts to talk and go places with you without even thinking about it (which, you SHOULD be making plans right on the spot, none of this texting 'hey u free on wednesday emojis letz do smthn' because you need to see and read her reactions), then at the end of some day and while you've had more than a few days and right moments, just bring up the your feelings and ask her again and put her on the spot, then. She will either tell you the same answer, or hopefully reconsider.
>>
>>18265644
She's saying that she's cute?
>>
been going strong with this girl ive been seeing for a bit up until last week and now this week.

was really fun, tons of great time spent together, etc now shes suddenly become quiet, distant, very emotional/depressed, and starts crying at absolutely nothing. We haven't spoken much in the last week so I called her yesterday and spoke with her, asked her whats up, and she broke down, asked her if there was anything she needed to talk about, and it was met with the classic "its nothing, its just some personal stuff", etc.

We've been hanging out a lot lately so I understand maybe wanting some away time. shes got finals and shit to deal with so its no big deal. However, the behavior is concerning to me.

We went from constant communication, texts calls during lunch breaks/after work/daily check-ups, etc. to maybe one or two texts exchanged through the week.

Maybe she wants to next or something happened with another guy? Its driving me nuts, she wont talk and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18265671
She is being cute, idiot.
>>
>>18265679
>She is being cute
?

My autism is showing. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18265647
What specifically are they selling that they can't just share or let you use?
>>
>>18265683
I'd rather not say, but what if it is something valuable (like a phone, computer, other electronics, decorations, etc.)?
>>
>>18265549
Yea, I guess.

First, I almost never call my brother by his name, and I can obviously differentiate a name between people.
>>
>>18265669
Wow! thank you so much, it's solid advice, yes i plan to keep it clean, i will let things cool down, as she just confirmed that she has a boyfriend yesterday.
But your whole advice is great man, i needed something like this right now.

So nothing too close and personal, i get it.
Thanks bro, really i just don't have more to say because it's just too good, i agreed with everything.
Please, have this, a pic of a pretty lady for you
>>
>>18265647
If it's something expensive and you were planning to sell it and get money for it, I think you should pay for it.

If you were going to give it away or don't care about it, then just give it to your partner.
>>
Nonvirgin man here
Am I doing the right thing by avoiding promiscuous sex?
>>
Why is this so dead?
>>
>>18265761
Man here.
I'd said yes, honestly sex isn't something we should give away without being intimate first, yes i guess most people won't wait until marriage but developing feeling and initmacy BEFORE sex is really important.
Yes, i know guys are praised, hell even "forced" to be as promiscuous as possible, but it's just not right, most girls i've met resent giving having sex with their ex's.
>>
>>18265549
I'd probably be quick to give the guy a nickname
>>
>>18265708
Suppose depends on the circumstances. I guess makes sense if it's some sort of electronics that they would otherwise be selling.
>>
>>18265578
> :D
"I'm a happy person who gets excited easily yay"

> :3
"I watch anime and like acting cute"
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (100KB, 693x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
100KB, 693x703px
>>18265483
Men

Pick one
>>
>>18265794
I'd need a better pic of the left one, but probably neither for romantic relationship.
The right one for a quick fuck.
>>
>>18265794

Fuck, left. What the hell is that thing on the right? Delete it its scaring me.
>>
>>18265794
left lol
>>
>>18265794
Left, most definitely.
>>
>>18265794

Girl from castle hands down.
Is the right one a Karsashian?

That being said, I'm too old for left. But right... Just No.

P.S. I hate this trend of highlighter
PPS those are both some pretty shitty images.
>>
Girls, why don't you start raping men? It will be LOTS of fun.
>>
File: OhReally.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
OhReally.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
Do girls actually give signals or is this a meme. I am an attractive 8/10 guy but I never actually thought about it until I got out of my class right now. This GORGEOUS girl who usually sits in front of me constantly gives me what I presume are signals. Other girls do them to me by the way. It's obvious as fuck kind of stuff like pretending to strech her back (she does it for a long amount of time and even bites her lips while looking straight at me, smirks, and returns to normal), bends down in unnatural postions to show her God given asset and charge her phone then turns around and looks at me, and the most recent one that got me hard as diamonds was her "jacking off" her water bottle while trying to peek a look at me through peripheral vision.

Again, this kind of stuff happens quite often, but is it pure coincidence or am I getting hit on? I ask because girls never make a move. Ever and for us guys, we are left dazed and confused. So femanons, do you use signals, and if you do, is it to tease a guy for fun or are you actually trying to get hos attention for the intention of a romantic affair (sex/dating)?
>>
>>18265836
Because if I want to fuck I just need to ask.

Raping sounds like lots of effort.
>>
>>18265837
My "signals" are typically impulsive, but do have meaning. I guess I smile and laugh more than I do normally. I look a guy I like in the eyes much more too. I also impulsively use my hips much more in body language (if I walk with him, stand near him, talk with him). Not even intentional, literally feel an imaginary magnet pulling my pelvis towards his.

I've honestly been told this is weird by some. Any girl who has control over the way they act around guys they are attracted to, I commend them.
>>
I want to get nudes from this pretty ugly girl I talked to on Tinder. She asked me how I was doing on Snapchat. How do I proceed?
>>
How do I gauge how attractive I am?
>>
>>18265917
Post your face here and let us be the judge.
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 982x119px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 982x119px
Girls, how should I suck your tits?
>>
>>18265926
Suck like you're trying to get milk out of them. Also massage my tits as you do it.
>>
>>18265933
What about teasing beforehand? I'll be kissing the boob, inching to kissing the aerreola and eventually your tit. From here just suck and massaging? Or just straight sucking and massaging? Should I do anything with my tongue?
>>
>>18265924
I couldn't take a picture I liked. I guess that answers my question
>>
why is it that when i say "um" when asked a question, the person whom iam talking to also says "um" too? Are they teasing me?
>>
>>18266005
um idk
>>
Thinking of setting up a dating profile since my interests and fields are pretty lopsided sex-wise. Is it a horrible idea to ask a friend for some help out with it? Basically one of the biggest issues is that I have no pictures of myself; lost 80 lb and actively avoided pictures back then, and have none of now. Generally been told just posting some selfies is a bad idea.
>>
>>18265549
I dated a guy who had the same name as my dad. It was kinda funny at first but I exclusively started calling him pet names pretty quick. Especially in the bedroom. I'd do the same for a sibling name.
>>
>>18266099
>I dated a guy who had the same name as my dad. It was kinda funny at first but I exclusively started calling him pet names pretty quick.
I have the same name as this womans ex and I still don't know how to feel about the fact she calls me anything but my actual name.
>>
>>18265681
Being cute is a thing that girls do because it results in positive attention from those around them as 'cute' behaviours are widely associated with being young and/or feminine.
>>
Am I really pathetic for still thinking about a girl I haven't talked to in almost seven years and never had a relationship with?
>>
>>18266147
Yes
>>
>>18265483
so i'm in uni and why does it feel like girls just pretend like i don't exist? i'm not horrifically ugly or anything. i do have resting bitch face tho which might be a problem. but it feels like i'm not even there to them and it really sucks being passively ignored by like every girl everywhere. also how the fuck do i start talking to a girl? like what am i supposed to say
>>
>>18265581
Pass.
>>
File: 1477000867424.png (59KB, 148x265px) Image search: [Google]
1477000867424.png
59KB, 148x265px
>>18265483
guys and girls

>be me
>gf had an awful week cause she didnt do well at work.
>tried to cheer her up
>brought her to a sushi bar last night
>she was still pretty bummed out after.
>She suddenly starts talking about our friends who recently broke up on the way home.
>holy shet.jpg
>expect the worse
>nothing happens but can sense her in a depressed mood

We wont see each other for a around 4 days because of unrelated unfortunate events. What do I and how do I help her out? I want this to work.
>>
Guys,

How do I get you to kiss me after a date? Are there signals that you look for?
>>
>>18266150

Well I guess there's another notch in the loser belt.
>>
>>18266262
you dont force it. You know if its okay if they're touchy, being usually close, and looking at your lips a lot. If they lean in, lean in a bit too and wait for them to slowly dive in. If they pull away, abort mission.

>>18266210
dont go out of your way to force interaction. Just strike a conversation when you just happen to be in a group of people and youre both idle.

>>18266147
move on dude. theres many fish in the sea.

>>18266005
youre thinking too much about it
>>
>>18266262
Make it clear that you're okay if he comes into your personal space throughout the night, hand-holding, touching arms/thighs, hugging, etc. Get your face close. Look at his lips.

Or, you know, just go for it yourself.

The typical reason a guy won't kiss a girl after a date that went well is because it'd really fucking suck if he went for it and you turned your cheek or something.
>>
>>18266273
Thank you. What am I supposed to talk about tho? I fucking suck at small talk. I've been trying to improve with lots of practice but when I try to apply it I feel just as awkward.
>>
I always think about what I want from a woman.
But what are qualities I can show?
>>
Met this cute girl at a stand in college and we talked and laughed for a few minutes before I had to go to class. We didnt exchange numbers or even names but she still ended up adding me on facebook a day later.
Ive had some fucked up experience with women in the past year and i cant tell if shes interested in me or am i just making this more complicated than it seems. help
>>
>>18265801
>>18265804
>>18265822
>>18265819
Why did you guys choose the left?
>>
>>18266333
Not them but I'd choose left too since right is borderline uncanny valley
>>
>>18266333
Because they're fucking delusional basment dwelling /r9k/ autists who think admitting famous people are attractive is a cardinal sin to their holier than thou attitudes. I bet they'd suck Kim's ass if given the opportunity in real life.
>>
>>18266360
>they'd suck Kim's ass if given the opportunity in real life.
Purely because she's famous and you could say you sucked a celebrities ass. If she wasn't famous and looked like that, nobody would.
>>
>>18266372

Speak for yourself, I absolutely would.
>>
Girls around check me out more when I'm with a girl. Who's right: those who claim that it's because female company makes me more desirable/valuable or the ones who say they're like "what the fuck did she see in him?"
>>
Does being a virgin make a guy seem unattractive or creepy? 21 btw
>>
>>18266446
In general, if other attractive people think you're somewhat valuable I'm more inclined to have a good first impression.
The same guy can be more unattractive if he's around unattractive people and more attractive if he's around attractive people.
>>
>>18266451
Not more or less than he already is, especially at a young age.
If a guy over 25 is inexperienced I'd wonder if there's something majorly wrong with him that I haven't noticed.
>>
Guys, why do so many of you swipe right on every girl on Tinder, and then complain that you're not attracted to every girl you match with? I get that it increases your chance of matching with someone, but what's the point if you don't like the matches you're getting?
>>
>>18266463

27 year old virgin here.

You're right to wonder.
>>
>>18266333
Because left looks cute (and loke an actual human bean).
>>
>>18266446
>Does a female friend count or does it have to be someone you're holding hands with/dating?
>>
>>18266464
It can be that the pictures chosen were either very good angles or false angles which got figured out. The Myspace angle is one that makes me bail out every time.
>>
>>18266475
That doesn't answer the question.
>>
So I'm a virgin at 23, nothing wrong with me other than pretty severe social anxiety, did pretty much everything but actual penetration as a teen, I've noticed in my last 8 years or so I'm attracted to fat girls, I mean this is the nicest way, I don't fat shame unless you're so fat that its causing lifestyle problems. I'm just wondering if it's just because I'm so deprived or if I'm legitimately attracted to them. Like I don't want to lose my virginity to a fat girl and immediately regret it afterward. I probably sound pretty repressed right now huh. I'm not trying to offend anyone.
>>
>>18266360
It's not Kim k
>>
>>18266479
it actually does
>>
>>18266486
How does it answer the question?
>>
>>18266487
>misleading image
>get called out on it
answered
>>
PLS ANSWER >>18265600
>>
Guys:
would you be insulted if an ugly(subjective i guess) and fat, but otherwise hygenic and well presented girl had a crush/made a move on you?
>>
File: IMG_0679.jpg (116KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.jpg
116KB, 750x731px
Girls and guys

Am I the only girl that loves beastly (Bearmode) looking guys??
>>
>>18266493
What?
>>
>>18266495
Depends on how ugly and how fat honestly.
>>
>>18266493
She didn't ask that.

A lot of guys swipe right on LITERALLY every girl on tinder, even using bots for it, and then complain that they don't get attractive girls.
>>
>>18266495
How would that be insulting?

At best I'd be flattered, at worst I'd be amused and move on.

I *know* I'm attractive, obviously it's a universal thing and I'm not only attractive to hotties, but ugly girls will still lust after my dick. It's not insulting, it's just natural law.
>>
>>18266500
like a 4/10 by my own rating, and pretty fat but I dont think its too bad when clothed, also I've been losing a lot of weight lately
>>18266502
wouldnt it be insulting that they would even think that they would be in your league?
>>
>>18266504
A pic could probably help, personal ratings aren't a great indicator going by previous threads.

In all honesty despite weight, a face can save it. There are quite a few overweight girls that have faces that makeup for their bodies.
>>
Guys and girls
How does a 10/10 look to you?
How much do looks matter to you?
>>
>>18266508
im not willing to put a face pic up (sorry). Going by other people however, i apparently have nice cheeks and stuff (I dont really have a fat face or a double chin or anything), pretty big striking eyes, and naturally nicely shaped eyebrows. I unfortunately have a really bad resting bitch face, my lips are really downturned to the point I cant really tell if im smiling unless its big
>>
>>18266512
For men, I find dark hair, a european, slightly feminine face with a slim build and well dressed is my ideal.

For women, a skinny/slender girl with a cute dark haired bob and dark eyes and some tattoos and a nose piercing.

Really though, I value intelligence and interests and personality more than looks.
>>
>>18266504
>wouldnt it be insulting that they would even think that they would be in your league?
If I approached a broad who had that mindset I'd be thankful she outed herself and you should approach it that way too.

Leagues are entirely arbitrary, as long as the person is respectful there is no good reason to be offended they ask you out. I'd only be upset if they refused to accept my no.

>>18266496
Plenty of women do, although I figure it's a less common preference.

>>18266501
I don't really see that complaint. Usually it has more to do with the fact women have more market value generally speaking on dating apps but that stems from supply and demand more than anything.
>>
>>18266512
Tall, chubby, anime tier proportions. However since that doesn't really exist I've learned to find most women somewhat attractive which is all I really need.
>>
>>18266525
>tfw 5'8", thick with large breasts, small waist and large hips/butt

:(
>>
>>18266496
>Am I the only girl that loves beastly (Bearmode) looking guys??
Well I don't. But you do you though.
>>
>>18266522
Why a slightly feminine face?
>>
>>18266529
It is your burden to bear, but I am sure you will find some way to carry on young traveler.
>>
>>18266529
how horrible for you!
>>
>>18266535
Only with darker hair. It was hard to find a picture.
>>
>>18266535
>>
>>18266546
He looks gay.

I dislike your opinions.
>>
>>18266546
>>18266544
Totally not my type, but weirdly cute/interesting.

Good taste.
>>
>>18266552
I have a thing against really muscly or big men, and I'm not really into really feminine girls. I guess I like androgynous people.
>>
May i ask for girls. When guys saw a hot chick, they probably get a boner. What happens to girls when they saw a hot guy or just handsome. Do you get a boner too or something. Just curious.
>>
File: 1251fefdacd968c0e1598187f789ce89.jpg (139KB, 736x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1251fefdacd968c0e1598187f789ce89.jpg
139KB, 736x1105px
>>18266553
Yes, I noticed. It's not my thing but I find it interesting.
I don't find that kind of look particularly sexually attractive but I really think it is aesthetically pleasing. I think both of the guy you posted are beautiful, but would probably never have sex with them based on their looks only.

My ideal is more like pic related.
>>
>>18265483
Is not texting for 2 days bad? I sometimes do this and while the grills I am dating don't say anything about it, a friend of mine told me I am a bad bf for not texting at least every other day.
>>
>>18266561
Fair, I guess. But I'm the opposite, I just see men like that as ascetically cool, rather than attractive.
>>
>>18266564
It's not a bad thing, but I want to hear from my SO every day - even just a text telling me they're doing good or they thought of me.
>>
>>18265794

None.

You're basically telling me to choose between;
Blond or bitch.

I literally have zero attraction towards blonds, and the bitch looks like a bitch.
>>
>>18266495

Nope.

I'm a man, not an attractive woman. It is no hindrance to me if someone finds me attractive. nor will I be insulted that someone so far "beneath me" thinks they have a shot.

That is bitch thinking.

Instead, I get flattered, even if I'm not attracted to them. It's a fucking compliment.

As for the entire "beneath me" thing, I don't actually see people this way either. Different strokes for different folks and all. One persons attractive in another persons "ewww" and vice versa. With this in mind, I won't hold it against anyone for trying - they can't read my mind after all so the only way they'll ever find out is if they try.
>>
>>18266569
thanks Anon, I appreciate your advice
thing is though, I never felt the way you just described. I'd really like to, but I just don't
>>
>>18266608
this
>>
>>18266559
It's not enough for me to just see a guy I find hot. I mean it's nice, but it doesn't interest me that much. All the more because I personally don't really feel an equivalent to female curves - I don't particularly care for male asses or any other body part on display.

It's different if there's eye contact, some interaction. I have absolutely gotten wet because strangers flirted with me. I'm not necessarily talking about the best looking men I see, but that doesn't matter - their playfulness, the way they look at me is much more sexually charged than a handsome face.
>>
File: -3.png (113KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
-3.png
113KB, 512x512px
guys: how come /adv/ doesn't work for me as well as other boards? I have to f5 to update and I can't post with the embedded reply box(only the one at the top of the page)
>>
File: goddamn.png (39KB, 694x451px) Image search: [Google]
goddamn.png
39KB, 694x451px
>>18266639
>>
>>18266641
thanks senpai
>>
Popping my cherry this weekend. tips? and how to last longer
>>
>>18266502
>How would that be insulting?
Just lurking this shit but confidence really is key here. Guys (and girls) sometimes do get embarrassed or offended if approached by someone they find ugly and it always boils down to feeling like it somehow is telling about their attractiveness, or being convinced that other people will start thinking shit like "who is she to turn down that guy, not like she's such a stunner herself".

It's part of the reason why fat people of both sexes pride themselves so much on being able to get a thin partner, it's a stronger confirmation that they are not "so unattractive" that they have to make do with conventionally unattractive partners.
>>
>>18266596
Lol. What makes her look like a bitch?
>>
@girls, me and the gf looking into getting her a htiachi. Anyone with wand vibe experience chime in on brands?
>>
File: Sophie-Turner-v2.jpg (366KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie-Turner-v2.jpg
366KB, 2048x1536px
>>18266512
I'm a girl.
My perfect 10/10 would be Sophie Turner.
>>
>>18266648
The quickest way to make sure it doesn't turn out great is being obsessed with fucking like a pornstar your first time. Because it will make you nervous and make it harder to allow for enough relaxation to adjust your actions in the moment and not just power through.

Make sure she is very wet. Ideally you work her up to the point of begging, then go down on her and try to make her climax before penetration. It'll take pressure off you because she's already had hers and the penetration is just the cherry on top, and for many women PiV feels more intense after they already came.
This is optional, lots of foreplay isn't. Make sure she isn't just wet (the vagina is always moist, not every woman gets equally wet but it should be more than just not being dry) but you can easily enter her vagina (you can try this with fingers) and the muscles around the entrance are loose and relaxed.

Take your time, try to have fun together. Most women love firm grabbing and touching around their hips and the small of their back. Kiss and nuzzle her neck and the spots behind her ears. Make her feel desired, don't be too polite, press down on her (on the bed, or push her up against a wall), allow your lust to show. Nothing is pushy/crossing boundaries as long as you allow her to express discomfort and keep a close eye on her reactions (also non-verbally). It's fine to ask for confirmation but phrase it positively. Not "does this hurt" but "tell me how it feels", not "does this work for you" but "tell me what you want me to do" in a confident tone of voice. It's great if a partner shows that he's invested in you having a good time and not hurting you and all that, it's just that questions that are too insecure push her into the position of reassuring you and that takes some out of the sexual vibe.

Don't fap beforehand, it only makes the risk bigger that you can't get it up due to nerves.
>>
>>18266648
Popping it, and how to last longer.

First off, make sure there is a lot of foreplay, you want to be super wet.

it hurts different amounts for different girls, if it hurts lots, tell the guy to slow down and remind him its your first time. he will understand.

just take it easy, it might hurt, it might now. chances are it will feel weird, it will feel tight.

for lasting longer, i mean its your first time? you're going to be going slow, also your a girl? you can keep going, if you get off you can keep going, have another orgasm.

the reason why guys need to last longer is because after they bust, the dick goes soft, and wont get hard for awhile, so they need to last longer, you dont.
>>
>>18266666
Quints say the truth
>>
>>18266559
Same as >>18266637.
>>
>>18266666
>>18266673
Funny how subjective these things are. Turner is a beautiful girl for sure, but I would never single her out as more beautiful than anyone else.
>>
>>18266559
>When guys saw a hot chick, they probably get a boner.
Kek, no. As a guy and knowing guys, we just get kind of a jolt when we see someone attractive. We don't just pop a boner the moment we see someone attractive.
>>
>>18266680
I just have a major thing for red heads. I also love dark haired girls like this girl, Sherilyn Fenn- it's only blondes I don't find attractive, bar really, really white blonde girls.
>>
>>18266668
Thanks a lot, my man. Will follow it. Foreplay for sure. Also, can you let me know about condom sizes and all that? First time buying them. What do I ask for at the chemist shop?
>>18266669
Haha, I love this board! I'm a dude, but I'll take care of the points since I think it's her first time as well
>>
>>18266637
This, very true.

I got incredibly turned on by flirting with a balding, overweight guy and felt nothing for some really good looking guys I met.
>>
Girls: Do any of you go to nightclubs? What would I even talk about?

Obviously my intent is to hookup and I'm going on my first night out with a friend.
>>
>>18266685
True, red hair is quite beautiful and striking. Turner just sort of has this look to me, like the girl who was popular in high school: attractive, pretty, popular, engaging, but also quite normal in a way. I don't want to keep and keep looking like I have with some others.

Then again, it's easy to judge from pictures, I'm sure I would be fascinated if facing her in real life.
>>
>>18266690
>Girls: Do any of you go to nightclubs?
No.
>What would I even talk about?
My impression is that you don't talk, you dance. And drink. And do drugs. And fuck with clothing on. You know, degenerate things.
>>
>>18266695
She was just the first person to come to mind.
>>
For valentines day this year, I got the girlfriend a toolbox with a couple extra things inside because she nor I could ever find a screwdriver or whatnot when it was needed. Pretty much leaving things in random places

She was less than thrilled. I get flowers about every other week on my way home anyway, why drop cash on a 200% markup for just one day?

I'm thinking some of her coworker ladies got flowers delivered at work and girlfriend felt left out. She hasn't wanted to talk about it since

I explained this to my sister and she said, fuck that, get that box back and give it to me instead!

What's the deal here?
>>
>>18266687
I'm not a man myself and have never used condoms with a partner so I'm probably not the best person to advise you on that... but I have heard really good stuff about skyns (non-latex condoms) in terms of sensitivity. As for size, measure yourself properly and look up in what percentile you are, not just length but also girth. Yeah condoms accomodate a lot but that doesn't mean it's not more comfortable to wear one that's less tight. If you are above average in these regards buy accordingly.
>>
>>18266559
Guy here. The signs I have witnessed on girls in my class are a flushed face, playing with their hair, presenting their assets, shifting their legs and going to the bathroom more often.

Doesn't depend on looks though, as far as I can tell. I think it's more about pheromones, but I need an expert to elaborate on that.
>>
File: 1383959190909.jpg (182KB, 1280x982px) Image search: [Google]
1383959190909.jpg
182KB, 1280x982px
>>18266696
yes it is so morally disgusting. those clubbing people are degenerates that have strayed from the lords path.
>>
>>18266702
>I got the girlfriend a toolbox with a couple extra things inside because she nor I could ever find a screwdriver or whatnot when it was needed
You got a girl a TOOLKIT. On VALENTINES. unless you're old and at the point of buying practical things instead of nice things or you're dating a mechanic, valentines day is the day for sweet things, for buying her her favourite animal in soft toy form or jewellery, or flowers, or chocolate, or something she really likes. You know, romantic or thoughtful things (preferably both).
>>
>>18266690
I went clubbing when I was younger, and go to parties sometimes.

Usually you can't really talk at clubs because music is really loud. Dance, then take them something more private, flirt and drink together.

I met my current boyfriend at a party and we talked about... space exploration and robots. But maybe we aren't really the best example.
>>
>>18266708
>yes it is so morally disgusting. those clubbing people are degenerates that have strayed from the lords path.
I'm not even religious. Just have strong opinions on the modern world.
>>
>>18266702
>For valentines day this year, I got the girlfriend a toolbox
Wew you're a true romantic. Next Valentines Day I'll get my girlfriend some new tiles for our bathroom, she'll love that!
>>
>>18266702
The deal is that the rule of thumb when giving presents is to give them something "special". That doesn't have to mean dropping a bunch of cash but getting something they wouldn't have to buy anyway. That's also part of why flowers are such a token gift: they are virtually useless, they wither in a matter of days. That makes them frivolous and something people don't typically buy for themselves, it's a treat with the sole reason to brighten their day.

The gift you got her is something that's practical but doesn't make her cheerful or give her something to look forward to. In fact, it might remind her of times you got annoyed with her leaving stuff all over the place.

It's also possible that she has a hard time talking about it because it's difficult to express disappointment over something like this without feeling like you are demanding and unreasonable, the trope of the girlfriend who just wants money/gifts is so common... I think it was less the gift itself and more that there was nothing romantic. Eg you could have written her a card with lovey dovey stuff, might be a good tip for the future?
>>
>>18266711
It honestly seems like a pretty thoughtful gift. It's pretty cute.

The year I moved out my boyfriend gave me a drill for Valentine's day and I thought it was cute as fuck.
>>
>>18266702
You're such a tool (geddit). That's the least romantic thing I can think of. Maybe up there with a rock. Or some towels. Or washing detergent.
>>
>>18266703
>>18266703
How would one do the going down part properly? Lick around or put the tongue inside and do an upwards and downwards motion(lick basically)? I know I'm stupid, sorry
>>
>>18266714
I'll do my best to flirt but I don't know where to begin honestly. I usually fall into it by accident if they initiate first.

I imagine the alcohol will probably help with everyone being pretty relaxed and outgoing though.
>>
>>18266720
Clearly the girlfriend didn't think so. Like I said, it seems like he doesn't know her well-if a toolkit is thoughtful then yeah, that's great. But she didn't see it that way.
>>
>>18266143
So she wants me to give her more attention?
>>
>>18266726
Well, flirting isn't rocket science.
Be playful, interested and complimenting. Smile. Look at them in the eyes.
>>
>>18266725
No problem at all, the thing is that different girls have different preferences. Some have a clitoris that's so sensitive that it being touched directly just makes them physically recoil. Others have a pussy that's much less sensitive and virtually only care for direct clit action. You can find great guides online that go very in-depth and give you an idea of moves to try. My most important tips would be;

>build up
Don't go straight for the money. Spend time teasing her by lavishly licking her thighs, get very close to her pussy then back away again. Lick her labia and get a feel of how wet she is before going for the clitoris. Building up tension is a huge part of sexual enjoyment for most women. Don't draw it out unnaturally long just for the sake of making it long, but let her relish a bit in knowing you are going to put your face all up in there and haven't yet.

>stay connected
One of the most common complaints from women is feeling too passive and uncomfortable when receiving oral. Make eye contact with her, grin up at her while in between her legs, use her hips or ass to pull her in closer or press her down upon the bed so she knows she's not going anywhere. Don't forget that you're pleasuring a person while trying to figure out how to get her pussy going.

>switch it up
Even the greatest sensation in the world grows stale if you keep at it. Make sure you alternate and not just between physical acts but also in terms of pace and intensity. I adore having a guy do sloppy, long lapping and then suddenly getting really precise and intense about spoiling my clit. That contrast between distracted, all over the place sexual tingles to suddenly full on amping it up is bliss.

One thing though: your goal is not to simulate sex. You can do that with your dick. Don't fingerfuck or tonguefuck her vagina for prolonged time. It's nice as a gimmick but doesn't do much. DO use your fingers to heighten the experience, particularly the come hither motion.
>>
>>18266688
>that feel when you're soaked for a man who is considered entirely conventionally unattractive

Delightfully dirty.
>>
>>18266739
Sounds easy enough then. Is complimenting good or cringey? Obviously not weird compliments but you know, pretty normal ones.
>>
>>18266682
>We don't just pop a boner the moment we see someone attractive.
We do when we're teenagers.
>>
>>18266739
compliment what? clothes?
>>
>>18266738
Not who you replied to but not necessarily YOU, she likes attention in general. She wants people to think she's cute and fun or whatever.
>>
>>18266743
Not them but everything has its time and place. A guy complimenting me once there's chemistry and it is obvious that we're taken with one another (regardless of how serious it is) is great. A guy throwing a compliment my way when it's awkward and there's no real natural flow is just a bit uncomfortable and can feel like he's trying to pry me open, so to speak.

Of course, I'm talking about personal compliments about my looks or appeal. A simple "I really like your shoes" is fine regardless. If you wouldn't give this compliment to someone you don't feel attracted to, save it for once the ice is already broken.
>>
>>18266742
Adorably dirty.
Still have completely nasty dreams about him and still get off to him.
I really never masturbated to anyone else.
>>
>>18266740
Thank you so much, anon. Been of tremendous help. You're probably the kindest person I've met in this shithole (4chan) in 5 years of me being here. It's my first time visiting /adv/ and it's such a nice board and there are actual females here, so u can get their opinions

I shall post back after the weekend. We're going for a out-of-city trip. We've only been dating for two weeks, but we really like each other. I had plenty of chances to fuck in uni, but passed because I didn't find the right person. But this girl is really my type, hope it goes well :) Thanks again
>>
>>18266749
>A simple "I really like your shoes" is fine regardless.
Yeah that's the kind of thing I was thinking and obviously I wouldn't open with it.

For opening though, I don't know where to begin. Strolling across the room and saying hi feels like it would be really awkward for both of us. I mean, do I just go up, introduce myself and ask if they go clubbing much etc?
>>
>>18266749
This, basically. Couldn't have said it better.

Be playful and build tension between you two, then compliment, then make a move.
>>
>>18266748
>she likes attention in general
Well, this i know for certain about her.
>>
>>18266740
>Make eye contact with her, grin up at her while in between her legs
Funny, I've always avoided that since I thought it would be kind of awkward. My gf tends to avoid eye contact with me when she's going down on me for the same reason. Maybe we're both just awkward lel.
>>
>>18266758
No problem at all! It seems daunting beforehand but as long as you stay somewhat relaxed, things will also be more obvious in real life. If you pay attention to things she really likes you can typically also deduce what she might enjoy in the same realm. I would only advise you to read through some guides because there's a lot written about the tips and tricks and then at least you know all the "theory" there is to know and won't have to worry about having somehow missed the crucial information if you're in the heat of the moment and it doesn't work out as well as you'd hoped. In the end whether someone is a good lover or not boils down overwhelmingly to their desire to be a good lover and the amount of attention they pay to their partner - using their partner themselves as the starting point. It doesn't matter if 99 out of 100 women like something if you're with the odd exception. And discovering her personal cheatcodes and weak spots is half the fun!

It sounds really promising, I hope you have a great time with her.
>>
>>18266765
It's not uncommon at all for people to be awkward about this. But realize that the reason why you find it awkward is also why it has potential - because it's intimate, it's intense, it's vulnerable. Especially when going down on a man you can feel like a mess (saliva everywhere, your face odd because there's a dick in your mouth, eyes perhaps watering), but looking your partner in the eye and seeing that he thinks you look crazy hot that way is a really powerful sensation.

But again, it's not unheard of whatsoever. Hell, some people don't like eye contact during sex to begin with because of this hesitance.
>>
>>18266759
It's always easiest to start from something you have in common. This is in part why people talk about the weather so much - it's something you know for a fact this other person also has some opinion or thoughts on. A club isn't a great example because it makes it difficult to talk to begin with, but in virtually every other situation like being in the same class or just waiting for the same bus together, comment on something you both see, ask her a plausible question... You can tell pretty quickly whether someone wants to talk or not, just judging on whether they make real eye contact, smile, say more than they would technically have to... and if they show enthusiasm that's when you have green light to just talk about whatever. Ask them if they're going to do something fun, for example.
>>
>>18266711
>>18266716
>>18266718

Thing is, I always bring flowers over to her flat since most of the time im coming from the grocery and pick up a couple bouquets. When I know she'll have some friends over, I put in a couple big bloomers like lily stargazers, so they can ogle over it and she can appreciate it. What was one big flower day over all the other times Im thoughtful enough to bring it right?

There's always something breaking in her flat; drawer track broke, sink leaking, things that are easy to fix but would cost hundreds if a service man came, but I don't often have the tools with me in the car. So I picked up a few and included them with the box.

I mean, I put a written card and chocolates from inside too, so I wasn't a total brick about it.

>>18266722
I almost got her a rock for telling the weather, a weather rock, never wrong

>>18266720
I would've done the same thing. I bet every time you use it or see it, you think of him.
>>
>>18266783
>It's always easiest to start from something you have in common.
Exactly. I'm fine at parties, work, mutual friends etc but this is a whole new thing for me since I'll know nothing about them at all.

If there's not much enthusiasm from then should I just bail instead of wasting time on them?
>>
>>18266810
You fucked up dude, you can try to deny it all you want.
What you should have done is given her the card, chocolates and all that and then brought out the toolbox and helped fix a few things instead of just giving her the toolbox to do it herself.
>>
>>18266718
I was never annoyed by the stuff laying around, but more so that she couldn't find it if/when she really needed it.

I came to the thought of how could I make her life better by just a little bit, so I thought it would a cute gesture, that she could put stickers on too
>>
>>18266820
>What you should have done is given her the card, chocolates and all that and then brought out the toolbox and helped fix a few things instead of just giving her the toolbox to do it herself.

now THAT sounds cute and romantic
>>
>>18266811
>should I just bail
Depends on how much you like them. If you're instantly smitten with a girl I'd say it's worth a bit of awkward conversation seeing if you can get her to relax more. If you don't particularly love her to begin with and was just looking for experience or entertainment, don't bother.

Also try not to analyze your "failings" whether in strategy or charm based on single occasions. If a man approaches me then yes, I care about whether I find him cute, whether he puts me at ease, whether he's funny/engaging. You know what I care more about than anything else, in terms of wanting to talk or not wanting to? What mood I'm in. Sometimes I am dying to get home because I'm pretty sure I leaked through my underwear, I feel bloated and my skin is breaking out, and I just want to hide underneath my covers. You could be a great guy approaching me at that moment but I'll be stiff and awkward and hope you go away quickly.
Likewise, if I just got from a party and I'm feeling pretty, I'm buzzed, I got looks all night, it takes a lot for me to not be intrigued if a man comes up to me.
Your actions don't exist within a vacuum, they fit inside a context you don't know. So don't treat every discouraging experience like a personal shortcoming - you just don't know what happened on her side. You can consider patterns you notice, but not single occasions, it's deflating and pretty useless.

I meant "having something in common" extremely loosely. Like making a quip about something mildly funny she also witnessed. Or commenting on how nostalgic the song she was just dancing to is for you.
>>
>>18266829
Thanks for the insight anon, it'll hopefully put me a bit more at ease when I go out.
>>
>>18266810
>What was one big flower day over all the other times Im thoughtful enough to bring it right?
I completely agree with this, but I just used the flowers example to show what makes a great gift to many people: something simply to "celebrate" them or life, not something useful that she probably would or should've bought anyway.

I do think she is being pretty sensitive and/or insecure if you included a card and chocolates and she's still down about it. There's this love language test (essentially to see your most natural way to express love and feel loved) you can take where gifts is one of the options. For some people they are a really concrete demonstration of commitment and affection.

I would try to highlight that you wanted to make her life easier, that's a sweet thought. Try not to be accusative and frame the conversation as a way to find out more about how to make each other happy in the relationship.

Also I don't know anything else about your relationship, but if she feels like your attraction or romantic sentiments about her are fading (eg less sex, less dates, less affection outside of sex) she might feel like this is another sign that you are seeing her less as your lover.
>>
>>18266829
not him but how likely is it to probably go home with a girl i meet at a club? assuming i get one well with someone there of course
>>
>>18266832
No problem! Something else to keep in mind: don't be too nervous about girls being bitchy or dismissive. There is absolutely zero shame in approaching someone that catches your eye - it is the most natural thing in the world and what's more, women still typically expect men to take this step. As long as you know for a fact you are not being disrespectful, and you are open to realizing that she does not want to talk, there is nothing objectionable about approaching a stranger.

If she chooses to throw a hissy fit (like making a face or laughing or whatever else) because you had the guts to put yourself out there and acknowledge her, that's on her and it doesn't become her. It will forever be more dignified to try to make a connection with someone than to act all prissy for whatever reason in the world. So if a girl acts like that (not that they often do in my experience), it should be a two-way street: she's not interested in you, and she just showed herself the kind of person you're not interested in either.
>>
>>18266838
I'm not experienced with clubbing at all, I always feel like the granny complaining that the music is too loud and the guys are too grabby. So I'm afraid I can't give an estimation of that.

But if you go out, try to have as much fun as you can. It works two ways: it makes it much easier to not feel dejected if nothing came out of it sexually, and much easier to approach girls in a less urgent/needy way, and girls want to be around guys having fun. A girl doesn't want a guy to follow her around and ask her if she wants this or that. She wants to be around the guy who is laughing, dancing, talking, and all around looks like he'll have a grand time anyway - but if she wants to join in, great. Try to learn to enjoy the fundamentals of the situation - that you're free and single and might take someone home, that there are pretty women, many dressed up, many worked up and enjoying sexual tension themselves. See everything beyond that (even just flirting with a girl) as extra.
Obviously this isn't a mindset you can just force yourself to adapt right away. But this is how to get girls. Seducing means making someone wants -you-, you are sparking something within another person, not just breaking their resolve. And nothing looks hotter than a man not angling for approval from anyone and just being at ease with and enjoying himself.
>>
>>18266841
True that. If someone's pretty bitchy I'll probably move on fast but my other concern is just being a guy that everyone sees going from woman to woman in the place and trying to talk to them.
>>
>>18266850
>educing means making someone wants -you-, you are sparking something within another person, not just breaking their resolve
somehow the part where i have to look like im worth seducing completely escaped me. this is some pretty sound advice.
what sucks is that im the designated driver so no drinking for me and im not sure how to have fun at clubs without drinking. theres looking stupid and dancing bad while drunk, but doing it sober leaves me without an excuse for looking retarded.
>>
>>18266822
>>18266820
I see your point(s) and yeah that might've been taken better
>>
>>18266834
Thanks
>>
>>18266851
It only looks like that if you approach them out of nowhere and don't spend time talking to guys. It's completely normal to mingle at a party and talk to different people. And if others want to have an opinion on them, well fuck that, they're no doubt hoping to get some as well (or would if they weren't taken). It's the difference between talking to girls in the context of enjoying an event/party, or being so narrowly focused that it looks like that's the reason you came to begin with.

>>18266862
Yeah I think guys tend to overestimate the impact of them showing interest in a girl because they tend to compare it to how they would feel if a girl showed interest in them. But women are used to it (especially cute, lively women who are easy to talk to) and also used to that attention often being aimed as much or more at the ability to fuck said woman than about anything they personally bring to the table, let alone anything about their personality. So it doesn't leave the same impression by a long shot.

Not drinking does make it harder but at the same time, being sloppy drunk isn't great either and being drunk just makes you care less about looking retarded, it doesn't keep you from looking retarded.
Obviously it depends on how much you enjoy dancing and the likes to begin with (and how fun your friends are in a setting like this), but try to give it your all and not ponder upon what you'd rather be doing or how ridiculous some people look in your head. Just focus on everything nice: a song coming on that you like, a girl dancing sexily in your line of sight, a nice joke... A lot of the art of having fun boils down to paying attention on the positives instead of the other way around. Sounds like a no-brainer and still many people get really invested in minor annoyances, often as a sort of defensive mechanism because they feel out of their element.
>>
File: 1449768253832.gif (2MB, 400x201px) Image search: [Google]
1449768253832.gif
2MB, 400x201px
>>18265483
So I asked a girl out who I have been talking with for a while, but it was a spur of the moment thing and I didn't have any specific plans.

She wanted a specific time and date, because she said she would be busy this summer and didn't want to flake out on me. So I kinda brushed her off and I think came off a bit like an asshole.

She's introverted, but is always willing to talk to me and we usually have fun when we talk. I've complimented her several times, so I think it's clear I find her attractive.

I'm only gonna see her once more before finals. I want to ask her out again with a specific date in mind. Would this be awkward?

Why would a girl react this way?
>>
>>18266904
Sure, do it, why not. Is her telling you she's not interested anymore bad enough of a scenario that you are okay with not finding out if you had a shot, or what it could've been like once you got to know each other better?

I have to guess what's going on with her, of course, so no guarantee. But my first thought is just being done with guys wanting to just hang out, it being unclear if this is a date or a friends thing or them trying to hook up... It sounds like she's made a decision for herself to only date people who will take her seriously and put in some effort for her.
>>
>>18266907
Thanks for replying.

She's the type of girl who I would be happy to hook up with, but would prefer to actually date and have a relationship with. I feel like she has the potential to understand me.

So I'll give it a shot, I think I'll ask her to see a movie and then we'll go out for desert or something like that, assuming she says yes. I'm not stanger to rejection, although it hurts, the positive outcome far out weights the bad.
>>
>>18266926
Absolutely seems like the best option to me, then. Make sure to at least pick a venue for both (movie and dessert) to show you really took her comment to heart, she seems like the type to appreciate that.
Hope she says yes!
>>
>>18266360
yes i'd fuck kims ass so fuckign hard, but that's because she's just hot and i'm a perma virgin.
however i'd still pick a normal human being over that hoe
>>
>>18266944
Just an after thought, she's 19 and I'm 25. Would this be a turn off to girls? I look younger than I actually am.
>>
>>18266960
Completely depends on the type of girl. When I was nineteen, yeah, it would've intimidated me a bit and I'd have been wary of a guy aged twenty five who'd rather date a teenager than girl closer to his age. Then again I was a pretty serious and not exactly carefree teenager.
Then again there are also girls who are exclusively interested in guys at least a little older than they are. I think the most common preference for girls is for the guy to be slightly older, eg a year or two.
>>
>>18265938
There is one girl who likes me to suck it really hard and pinch and pull (not twist or other weird movements) the other nipple with my other hand.
>>
Where is that /adv/ girl who said she is a "special princess"? I love princesses and I want to marry you.
>>
File: rita_faltoyano_01.jpg (34KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
rita_faltoyano_01.jpg
34KB, 400x600px
>>18266512
If I had pic related as gf, I'd never need to cheat.
>slim
>blonde
>big tits
Looks matter too much for me and I wish I wasn't like this. :(
>>
>>18266512
>how much do 10/10 look s matter to you.

Ima dude. I'm moderately attractive. Not that much. Much less than a 10/10 personality.

In fact looks is more a bare minimum threshold than a piority.

>>18267035
Yo what's going on with that girl... that posture looks uncomfortable my and awkward as hell. That or her bra must be killing her.
>>
>>18266495
Nope. Clean smelling girls turn me on even if they aren't attractive. I've come to this conclusion working in a pizza kitchen.
>>
>>18267044
I know, but it's the most "normal" pic I have of her. She is a pornstar, can you tell from that pic?
>>
>>18265794
Neither, both look plastic
>>
>>18267093
You can't tell from her inherent features but you can tell from the "aesthetic" that she's going for. Pushing her fake tits forward, it's just pushing into sleazy territory how she has her left hand, and her face has that "I'm the cheerleader who you could never get and now gets fucked into submission in both holes" expression. Vacant and arrogant at the same time.
>>
>>18267102
Her boobs are not fake. She is perfect.
>>
>>18267113
Just looked up some different pictures of her and they do look real. Regardless in the picture they look comically fake which means if they are not, she's wearing god knows what contraptions to push them up to this extent... which doesn't help with looking more normal/natural/not like a pornstar either.
>>
Where can I find princess girls? There is one here, none on OKStupid. Where can I find them?
>>
>>18267130
>she's wearing god knows what contraptions to push them up to this extent

Probably just cross looping and a heavily padded that was perked up and adjusted to kingdom come.

That's why I made the crwck about her bra killing her
>>
What are your thoughts on bi guys? Question for all
>>
File: 1493376610838.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493376610838.webm
1MB, 360x640px
girls

why do straight girls sometimes do this? Is kissing friends not a big deal?
>>
Should I completely give up on ever finding a woman? It seems like the proper course of action
>>
>>18267102
>"I'm the cheerleader who you could never get
I don't understand why this stereotype has persisted. When I played high school football my teammates and I would sometimes joke about how ugly the most of cheerleaders were
>>
I've been doing no fap, I have a lot of pent up sexual energy

there's a chubby girl I know who has a crush on me, I've never been interested but I'm tempted to blow a fat load inside her now

what do you think?
>>
Either gender:

This girl I know sat next to me in a sofa at a party whilst playing games and her legs touched mine like 5 times quite noticeably on the beat of the music. Did she do this on purpose or do girls totally don't think about personal space when they're dancing a bit?
>>
Girls. How do you feel about a guy with severe social anxiety, so bad that his first job at 21 and has no license. Currently 23, I've been really trying lately, even got my permit. I guess the question is would it be enough that I'm trying? There's nothing else wrong with me. Just the lack of confidence being so old and I can't drive.
>>
>>18267212

Don't do it. You'll regret it.

I've really cut back on my fapping and have had similar thoughts. I used to fap 2 times a day for years. But I cut back to once every 2 weeks. A few months ago, this girl was flirting with me (I wasn't attracted to her) and she wanted me to come over and watch Netflix. I was very tempted due to sexual energy. Even tho I wasn't attracted to her. Well, I ended up fapping instead, and right after I came I felt relief that I didn't actually meet with her. Because I know I would have regretted if
>>
>>18267212
I think you should. I think you'll regret it later, but i still think you should
>>
How to deal with sudden ghosting?
>>
>>18267160
I have no problem with the.
Being a straight guy i have no sexual interest in them.

One of the coolest people i've known, i know was bi. But then again, assuming there's a correlation there is stupid.
>>
I need help! So I look pretty nice and have relatevly muslcar top. But I have one problem that irritates me a lot. I have big fucking ass. I have ass that probably any girl would like to have. Do girls like males with big ass?
>>
>>18267281
move on
>>
>>18267172
Because girls are hot, and even straight girls recognize this.

Straight girls tend to not be as straight as straight guys.
>>
>>18266957
>basement dwelling /r9k/ autists
Thanks for proving my point!
>>
>>18265483
Girls:
I was in love with a girl and she left me for some other dude, i was crying about her everyday for 6 months all the while getting /fit/
But a few days ago, i started posting my body on social media and telling about my progress, now theres a shit ton of girls messaging me wanting to go out, and the feeling of love i had for that girl is completely gone.
Is this how girls always feel when they get out of a relationship? is this what happens to you guys? i've never been attractive before so i don't understand, was love really just desperation?
>>
>>18267281
I usually contemplate suicide while shotgunning cheap beer and doing one armed push ups until I faceplant
>>
Hey girls, how can we tell the difference between accidental touches and subtle flirty touches?
>>
I'm in a fucking weird ass situation and I figured there's no harm in asking if y'all have any guesses. The other night, my girlfriend got super shitfaced and started telling me she was a bad person before revealing that she did *something* in the past few weeks that was horribly shitty, but she refused to tell me what because she just kept crying instead and trying to change the subject. She plans to tell me in the near future, but whatever it is, it's really fucking her up and she's even having nightmares about it. I will supposedly be "very mad".

The clues I have:
- In the past few weeks
- "Fucked me over"
- Isn't cheating (claims she would never do that)
- Supposedly made worse by how "innocent" I am compared to her
- Wasn't "talking to anyone"

If someone asked you if you were cheating and you said "no" when you were also feeling obligated to tell them, how far would you go to dance around it? Could she be hiding that she was flirting with someone? Did she kiss someone? What exactly constitutes "cheating"?

This is driving me nuts and I intend to get an answer as soon as possible, but I never want to see her cry like that again. Shit was agonizing. :(
>>
>>18267460
How does she perceive herself? Alcohol and other substances can cause problems in that department to manifest much more easily
>>
>>18267460
Is it definitely about cheating? Did she maybe do other drugs, while you're clean and "innocent"?
>>
>>18267160
As long as the guy doesn't have a strong preference for men, I find it hot. One man is great, two men is better. I especially love the shock factor from two burly men suddenly making out with each other.

>>18267172
Because it's shown culturally as something that sexy/free-spirited girls do. And yeah girls are also more often bicurious, the female body is upheld in our society as more beautiful than the male body, and female bisexual stuff is more encouraged than it is for men.

Having said that yes, the boundaries can be blurry in female friendship. I for one tried to low key see if a friend was interested in me... went like this;
>you have a really beautiful body
>awww thanks anon, that's so sweet

Because the norms for level of touching and intimacy are so loose, it can absolutely be difficult to determine whether there is zero sexual tension, one-sided tension, mutual etc.
>>
>>18267452
Flirting touches have more intent, and shouldn't be accidental.
Is there eye contact, giggling, joking about it, anything other than the fact that you accidentally touched for a second?

They should bring more attention to in instead of just moving away again/not looking at you.
>>
>>18267480
This made it pretty clear to me that she seems to hate the shit out of herself. In particular, she's upset that she got involved with me because she sees this as something that will absolutely hurt me in the end. She says that she's fucked people over in the past and will fuck me over sometime in the future. :( She definitely has a problem with alcohol, though, and right now the situation is such that I worry about her drinking with anyone else. She's been in the situation where people have taken advantage of her multiple times while she was drunk, as well as drunk herself into the hospital on one occasion, so I feel she's much safer drinking here where I can keep an eye on her and keep her from drinking to that point. I also make sure that it's kept to once a week max if that.

>>18267505
I have no idea. I was also considering that maybe she did something like hang out with someone else to get high or drink something. The thing is, she and I used to smoke weed and we'd also drink together a lot, because it cheers her up, but I recently quit smoking because I'm on the job hunt and don't want to limit my options to what won't piss test me. So, it's very possible that over the past month she hung out with someone who smoked her out or maybe worse. What bothers me about this is that it seems most of the people in her life are trying to have sex with her (they fetishize her because she is trans and extremely passable), so it would make sense that she'd assume I'd be mad because it probably was a situation like that, if that's what it is.
>>
>>18267212
I would not go for it. You will probably feel gross after the sex and it's a douche thing to try to pump and dump someone you know has feelings for you.

If it causes you to consider stuff that undermines your self-respect, for the love of god just rub one out.

>>18267213
Literally impossible to say. Different people have different standards for what amount of touching is significant. It matters how inhibited she usually is and whether or not she was drunk/high.

Essentially it can be both. Not really a satisfying answer, I know.

>>18267254
Congratulations on your progress, that's great. Use it to build yourself up and see it as proof that you have the discipline to overcome personal struggle.

Having said that, no girl is going to date a guy because he has a driver's permit. It boils down to having chemistry with her, being compatible, your social skills/EQ, what you can offer as a romantic partner. So not really possible to say from this description. Try to worry less about it and build as many contacts as you can, judge how people treat you and how much they like to be around you. No one has an objective judgment on themselves.
>>
>>18267431
Sadly not, no, it took me years to get over my ex and not for lack of options.

I can't tell you what you felt or did not feel for your ex. Having said that six months is a considerable time, especially if you hadn't been dating for that long. Could it have been the final push? Realizing that you could be happy with other people, could develop a history with someone else etc IS vital to moving on and a huge part of envisioning a future without your ex.

>>18267452
Agree with the other comment. Lingering eye contact is a big one. Also try to notice how physical she gets with other people.
>>
>>18267460
There's a lot of stuff she can be referring to. Maybe it's cheating and she's lying. Maybe it's something that she "technically" doesn't consider cheating but crosses a line (sexual texting, posting nudes online, allowing a friendship to continue while knowing the guy is in love with her, whatever). Perhaps it is drugs. Perhaps she bad-mouthed you to friends or revealed secrets/details of your sex life to others.

Either way she would be completely unreasonable to not understand that you want to know wtf she did after this entire spiel. Try to sit her down and calmly, not accusative, tell her that there's no way you're going to forget this, to please give you the benefit of the doubt that you won't judge her unfairly, but you have to know what she's talking about.

And yeah I agree with the other post that all of the dramatic language reveals more that her self-esteem is -100 than that she's Satan. People who really are raging cunts tend to downplay it to themselves.
>>
>>18267532
>crazy alcoholic tranny who cheats
Bail
>>
>>18267545
Sorry that you had to feel that pain for so long, shit nearly ends you.
We hit 2 years about 2 weeks before the break up, guess thats not too long for most people. maybe that's it. Thought she was the end all, be all to my life, andi guess now im starting to realize it wasn't true.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 256x197px
Alright this is probably easy from an outside perspective, but I cant tell if I'm overthinking or what. So my gf and I split a few months ago after I was dealing with a lot of bullshit with my family (death, and family members getting diagnosed with cancer left and right). I was devastated but lately I had been feeling okay. Not great, but certainly not bad either. The other day she texted me saying she had found something of mine and would return it to me later that same day. Then a few minutes later said she was busy and would do it today, then today she said she was busy again and would do it next week. Is there any particular reason a girl would be stalling around like that, or am I overthinking it?
>>
>>18267596
Oh yeah, it sucked. You reach a point where it becomes incredible that it'll ever pass. But thank god it did.

I don't think two years is that short... it really depends on the intensity of the connection. But what you describe to me sounds quite healthy and plain true.
How long it takes someone to get over their ex also isn't a cut and dry matter of how much they cared. It also has to do with your overall mental health how quickly you bounce back, your ability to let go of those "what if" feelings of personal failure, how quickly you become receptive towards other nice people... It's a combination of many factors.

These things also tend to come in waves. Chances are (not to discourage you) that there will be moments when you can't imagine ever missing her again - until you suddenly do. But it'll mostly be more fleeting, and more a happy remembering than painful, and a less deep feeling than before.
Also just saw I forgot to include it in my last post, but the reason why girls so often jump into another relationship right away isn't because they're already over it but exactly because they aren't and drowning their sorrow in new relationship excitement is their best way to cope. And that typically does not work out well, hence the negative stereotype rebound relationships have.
>>
Girls:
How do you feel about big sausage pizza?
>>
>>18267553
Yeah, the entire time she was having this hellride (it was about six hours in length), I was holding her and telling her I loved her and wiping her tears and making her food and stuff, just generally taking care of her and making sure she understood that whatever it was, we can most likely work through it. She almost told me a day or two ago, but ended up not telling me. I want to ask her about it again, but I'm afraid of upsetting her to that degree (although she would ideally not be drunk, so that wouldn't be as much of an issue, I'm assuming). I know that she also suffers from bipolar disorder, so it's very likely that whatever the thing is, it's not tha big of a deal and it's simply her being in a low state that's making her assume it is.

What I kept telling her was that no matter what she did in the past, be it the distant past or now, the person she is now isn't the same as the person she was in the past. If she did something bad and regrets it, she doesn't have to let that define her as a person, and she can move forward being a person who wouldn't do such things.

Thanks for your post, it helped me come to a good consensus on how to deal with whatever this was about. Next time we see each other (probably today), I'm going to get to the bottom of this!
>>
>>18267614
Yeah, that feeling where it feels like theres a knife jabbed into the top of your stomach everytime you think about it.
Yeah like you said, 6 months is a long time, but it feels a lot longer when i read it rather than when i think about everything thats happened during it. glad to hear it's normal
I hope so, guess i just hit a high point right now and its keeping it locked away for a while.
This last part really helped me, really was fucking me up that she just met some random guy at a concert one day and ended our relationship for him, but i doubt that was the only reason. That being said i hope it ends well for them even though im not happy with it. Would hate for the cycle to continue.
But seriously, thank you, you helped me out a lot.
>>
>>18265483
This question isn't worth opening a thread for.

I have a crush on a TA from a different faculty who will never teach me any course. Is it ethical to try to pursue?
>>
>>18267639
Oh yeah. Or thinking you have relived every single painful memory and there's no way you can be caught off guard by any of it, then suddenly it hits you again like it's new and you have that feeling like you skipped a step on the stairs, like you have no internal organs anymore.
It's horrid but also a consequence of loving someone a lot. If the alternative to not losing anything is not having anything to lose, that looks pretty bleak.

It most likely was not the only reason. I don't really like the "if someone was cheating/left for someone else the relationship must've been shit" because it places all the blame on one person and makes life seem more fair than it is... But it is undeniable that the less fulfilled you feel in a relationship (which doesn't necessarily have to do with your partner, it can be a matter of feeling stuck in a certain dynamic, or wanting to meet a new person as the person you've grown to become, or being unhappy/frustrated over other aspects in life that you find less easy to change than changing your relationship) makes you more vulnerable to the idea of someone else.

Either way you will never 100% know what went through her head, and it will only matter less and less as time passes. Be proud of yourself for putting your energy into improving your life and landing some sweet attention as a result. Someone else's love will never be completely under your control; your ability to set goals and reach them is, and will serve you throughout life.

You're quite welcome and I hope things only continue to look brighter from now on.
>>
>>18267640
I'm not sure what the specific context is here, I probably live in a wholly different country, so I would advise to ask around in your region for starters.

Having said that, I am pretty sure that regardless of any other circumstances, it'll be frowned upon for her to have a relationship with a student (even if not her own student). All the more if the age gap is significant.
>>
>>18265794
left
>>
PRINCESSES, please:
>>18267146
>>
>>18267146
>>18267687

Please, include "the princess guy" in the list of people who need to fuck off in the FAQ, next time.
>>
Not really a question to the opposite gender but I guess it goes here:

I have a crush on a co-worker and I know it won't go anywhere and I just want to move on and stop thinking about her 75+% of my free time.
How do I cope with it ? I know with some time it will pass, but how do I make that faster?
Before that I had managed to not get in love for more than 7 years and it was cool to have a "free" mind, I want to go back to that status
>>
>>18267667
The TA is only a year older, surprisingly. Was just curious whether this is "OK" if the TA will never have authority over me (grades, etc).
>>
>>18267705
It depends on the campus but as far as I know it's usually just their own students. Considering your ages it's not that big a deal otherwise, if she were ten years your senior then it would look predatory and wrong for her to date anyone with the same age as her student.

Honestly if you really like her I'd just ask her out and see how she responds. She is better than anyone else familiar with what's expected of her in terms of professionality and dating.
>>
>>18267694
I don't know any cheatcodes, sorry. Just the usual stuff of seeking distraction, actively paying attention to other cute women even if just in your head, trying to take on a new project if you can manage it with your schedule...
>>
My gf doesn't wipe after she pisses. Is this a red flag? She's hot so I dunno if I should be grossed out or not.
>I found out because I was in the bathroom with her. Not because I got piss on my dick
>>
>>18267800
I don't know about it being a red flag but it sure as fuck is weird to me. I mean, doesn't she drip into her panties that way??
>>
>>18267800
>She's hot so I dunno if I should be grossed out or not
LOL
She is hot so anything she does is excusable. :)
>>
>>18267837
Admittedly it would be more gross if a 6 did this.
>>18267806
I haven't noticed any pissy underwear I don't have a vagina so I don't know if it's possible to piss directly out your vag and not have your labia covered in yellow piss
>>
>>18267848
I only have one vagina but from my experience there's always a trickle after the stream has stopped. If I directly pulled my panties up then I'd absolutely have piss stains. I've never heard of not wiping for a woman (and have helped friends find tissue if they suddenly had to go somewhere outside or something).
>>
>>18267848
>Admittedly it would be more gross if a 6 did this.
I agree with you, but it is still funny.
>>
My fucking insanely attractive friend from work split with her boyfriend a couple weeks ago, from what I understand the guy was a bit of a cunt.

A few days later I invited her to come to town with me and a few friends. Didn't think anything of it, I was just asking as a friend really. We were all over each other within 5 minutes of her arrival though. By the end of the night we were holding hands and shit but keep in mind we were really drunk.

Only seen her once in person since then as I've been off work but we've been messaging every day.

Feel like I've fucked it.
>>
File: 1474230168061.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1474230168061.png
126KB, 309x313px
Another co-worker case here. There's girl that I've had a crush on for the last year or so, and if I don't ask her out soon I'll probably go mad. I'm thinking of various approaches and that's putting me in a paradox of choice.

I can either ask one of her friends if she has a boyfriend, and if not, ask them to be my wingman. One candidate is another female colleague with whom I was very close with, and who happens to be even closer with my crush, and another is another past colleague that likes to match people and has in fact offered me to meet with a few other girls in the past.

Or, I can man up and ask her directly. This could be asking her out straight up (which I'd prefer, even though I'm overweight and she's athletic and 6 years younger than me), or trying to build some sort of friendship.

In any case, how do I overcome the fear of being rejected? It's not like I fear of being humiliated, what scares me most is the possibility that I'll time it wrong and miss the chance that I might have had otherwise.
>>
>>18267800
You don't wipe after you pee and she still sucks your dick. Why are you complaining?

>>18267894
You have been waiting for a year and haven't asked her out yet?
>>
>>18267931
No, I kept waiting for that "perfect" time which obviously never came, hence my intention to approach directly.

I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
>>18267941
You are only fucked if she starts to date someone else, which is odd that she has been single for a whole year.

I don't know why you think you are fucked. Just blurt it out like a idiot if you have to.
>>
File: 0698 - j5kF0H4.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
0698 - j5kF0H4.png
101KB, 500x366px
So I finally hit on a girl that was leading on me at a party the other day and she basically admitted that she was doing it just for fun

Why must you be so cruel
>>
Men

Why do you tell women what they want?
>>
How do I progress from being sorta friends with a girl (just met her a couple weeks ago through a friend, we started hanging out together a lot and I make her laugh and she compliments me sometimes and stuff but don't see her much outside of that) to potentially fucking her?
>>
>>18268175
Because most women can't handle the truth without becoming a mess
>>
>>18268175
You don't know what you want. You're mentally inferior and driven by emotion.
>>
>>18266664

I don't know.

She just gives off "bitch" vibes like I give off "creep" vibes.

Can't be helped, luckily me and bitches got enough vibes between us to avoid each other.
>>
How tough is a breakup for a girl really? Do you cling on sadness over it for a long time or do you forget it quickly?
>>
Girls and guys

Why do we physically feel an ache in our chest when lonley? I've had this feeling every night for at least 5 years. I wish the physical feeling would go away.

Yes, I'm healthy. This physical ache only comes about when I'm feeling down and lonley.
>>
what do you grills think about an ex an heroing after repeated attempts to get back with you?

also women like to go out of their way to make their exes feel like shit if its a non-friendly break up right?

asking for a friend
>>
>>18268320
have you loved and lost someone? also is your social life fulfilling aside from the fact you arent in a relationship?
>>
>>18268175
Why should we not?
That question makes no sense to me.

>>18268320
Being single for 29 years (since I was born), I either never had this feel or got too used to it and forgot it.
>>
>>18268339

>have you loved and lost someone?

I don't really know how to answer that. I've never had a girlfriend before. But there was a girl I developed feeling for, even tho nothing ever happened between us other than flirting.

>also is your social life fulfilling aside from the fact you arent in a relationship?

That's hard to answer too. The only time I'm social is at work. I only hang out with friends maybe once a month or less. I can't say I feel "fullfilled" but, I don't need a huge urge to be surrounded by others.
>>
>>18268349

It just feels like a ache in the center of my chest. It's pretty uncomfortable. I never felt it until I met a girl I liked and she cucked me more or less. Since then I've felt it. I only feel it when I feel in a lonley mood
>>
>>18268357
>That's hard to answer too. The only time I'm social is at work. I only hang out with friends maybe once a month or less. I can't say I feel "fullfilled" but, I don't need a huge urge to be surrounded by others.

Try to hangout with people more outside of work and seek new friends somewhere. If the vast majority of your freetime is spent in your house or running errands then your life lacks excitement

>inb4 im a 4chan autist who dont need more friends
>>
>>18268320
I have the same. It got so bad during college I went to a cardiologist because I was afraid something was truly wrong with me.

Ended up being just stress.
>>
To women:

If you had to have the guy that you cared dearest for break your heart and end your relationship,
how would you want that to happen?
What is the way in which you would want to be let down?
>>
How and what do you text a girl about? I just got a girl's number for the first time. I texted her so far about the class we are in and other school stuff. Now, it's a new day and I don't really know how to initiate over text or what to even talk about.
>>
>>18267190
Fuck no, it's SO worth it but you'll only notice until after you're successful.
>>
>>18268370

I don't really know how to meet people with common interests.

I don't always sit at home. I am doing self development. I travel solo a lot. I learn a lot too.
>>
>>18268371

What did they say for you to do?
>>
File: BMWE34530.jpg (196KB, 1024x716px) Image search: [Google]
BMWE34530.jpg
196KB, 1024x716px
Girls: Does a guys car mean anything to you? By which I mean does it change your opinion on him at all? I drive pic related and I've heard women tend to not like older cars and would prefer a brand new crappy car over an old nice car.
>>
>>18268505

even tho a 2017 Ford Focus is a shitty car, it's modern. Which makes it feel safe and cool
>>
>>18268511
>ford focus
>cool
speechless right now
>>
>>18268515

like I said, Ford makes shitty cars. But the fact that it's NEW makes it seem cool.
>>
>>18268511
The E34 was one of the safest cars of its time and still holds up today. Some old cars are called tanks for a reason.
>>
File: 1469501126234.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469501126234.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
girls

how do i know if a girl likes me more than a friend?

>she texts me almost everyday to talk about random stuff
>she said she wants to travel with me
>she wants to hang out with me

in the other hand

>she lives in another city
>sometimes she calls me "friend"
>she asks me about other girls

how could i certificate if she likes me or not in an indirect way?
>>
File: 1384244786666.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1384244786666.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>18268511
>women think a Focus is cool
>>
Can someone live a respectable and fulfilled life without having a sex and love life?
>>
>>18268505
>oes a guys car mean anything to you?
Not really.
>By which I mean does it change your opinion on him at all?
Well, to be honest I automatically write off guys who drive really expensive cars as douchebags. Other than that, I'd prefer a guy who rode a bike or caught public transport. But if you had a car, I wouldn't care what one it was.
>>
>>18268335
>what do you grills think about an ex an heroing after repeated attempts to get back with you?
Look, it looks really selfish and sad, and makes you feel like shit and that they were pressuring you-you know those people that threaten suicide if you leave them? It's emotional manipulation and very cruel. She doesn't HAVE to go out with you.
>also women like to go out of their way to make their exes feel like shit if its a non-friendly break up right?
Depends on the girl.
>>
>>18268543
>I'd prefer a guy who rode a bike or caught public transport

That's interesting, why would you prefer that?
>>
>>18268505
Where I'm from, girls either have no preference for vehicles, or they only like trucks.

And you can hardly go wrong with a truck. They're always appealing whether they're old or new, pristine or beat-up.
>>
>>18268550
>And you can hardly go wrong with a truck. They're always appealing whether they're old or new, pristine or beat-up.

Not in the city senpai. You're either a poser everyone laughs at or the usual tiny dick jokes. Trucks aren't cool here.
>>
>>18268549
>That's interesting, why would you prefer that?
Because I live in a city with great public transport and it seems like a waste to use a car, as it's bad for the planet and usually slower anyway.
>>
>>18268561
>usually slower anyway.
True but at least a car has more privacy and comfort. Public transport is pretty bad and at night things obviously get a bit more uncomfortable.
>>
Guys: What do I text a guy that I think really likes me, that although he is great , I don't want to keep making out and cuddling with him (because I want to hit on other people that he knows) ?

I thought I really liked him and he did too but I don't know what to say. And yeah I am probably a slut but I'm trying to do right
>>
>>18268563
>True but at least a car has more privacy and comfort. Public transport is pretty bad and at night things obviously get a bit more uncomfortable.
I don't do "night" things like clubs anyway. The most I'll do is go to a concert or film, and the trains are fine going back.
>>
>>18268572
First, realize that you straight up fucked up.
Second, just flat out tell the guy but hitting on people he knows is going to be a shit thing to do.

Either way it's bad.
>>
>>18268578
I didn't start out wanting to hurt him, I thought I really did like him. I don't know why I don't.

Although he's probably not as attached as I was because i talked to a mutual friend who said he won't care , as it's been me so far doing the pursuing of this guy.

I mean what do i even say' "hey i had a lot of fun with you but I think we should just be friends' ? And then hit on people? I'm moving in a few months so I just don't give a shit but I should
>>
Girls, when is physical contact comfortable on dates (handholding etc...)?
>>
>>18268598
When you ask and she says yes.
>>
>>18268608

so, I should ask "can I hold your hand?" And "can I kiss you?"
>>
>>18268554
We'll see who gets the last laugh when they need to move large/heavy items
>>
>>18268612
You mean with say, a trailer, which can connect to any car?
>>
>>18268610
Better to say "Is it okay if I..."?
Or "I really want to [X]... is that okay?"

"Can I" sounds needy.
>>
>>18268335
>what do you grills think about an ex an heroing after repeated attempts to get back with you?
Not your fault. But if you think they're really gonna do it, call their parents or the cops.

>also women like to go out of their way to make their exes feel like shit if its a non-friendly break up right?

Depends on what you did.
>>
>>18268598
When it feels right, it's all about context.

>>18268608
God no. Don't ask, that's cringe.
>>
>>18268608
>men have to ask permission to touch a girl's hand now
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>18268320
Heartbreak/being ignored literally lights up the pain receptors in your brain.

Pain is pain, no matter the source
>>
>>18268615
>a trailer
lel, okay

>looks dorky as fuck when hooked to a Prius or Civic
>looks even more redneckish than a truck
>harder to drive with
>not all cars created equal, therefore many have a limit to how much they can tow
>>
>>18268621
Only if you're dating a college girl with oversized glasses, unnaturally colored hair, and clothes with fake animal print.
>>
>>18268383
>do it in person
>if there's no chance of reconciliation, say that
>give an honest reason unless it's something they can't change (like "you're ugly")
>remind them that they are awesome for X, Y, & Z reasons, and that they deserve to be loved better than you can do for them (since you wouldn't be breaking up if you were that person)
>DON'T OFFER TO "BE THERE FOR THEM"
>DON'T SAY "WE'LL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS"
>hug them if they cry

Once they stop crying, peace out IMMEDIATELY (they will, there always comes a moment when the storm stops and they realize it's better this way, leave RIGHT THEN).
>>
>>18268626
get a load of this lil dick kek
>>
>>18268527
You have to ask.
>>
>>18268632
lel that's the best you can do?

I am insulted, not by the intention of your words, but from the lack of trying.
>>
>>18268619
>God no. Don't ask, that's cringe.

Not if they're attracted to you. It's sexy.

Guys who swoop in like vultures and start touching and kissing you without warning whether you're ready or not are cringe. The cringiest. Ugh I always feel like hitting them, even if I thought they were cute before.
>>
>>18268639
That's what I mean by context and reading the situation. You shouldn't have to ask, you should just know when it feels right to do it.
>>
>>18268621
>men have to ask permission to touch a girl's hand now

Why the fuck WOULDN'T you ask permission to touch someone?????

Do you like it when random people touch you?
>>
>>18268641
If you've arranged a date with someone, that's hardly random.
>>
File: 11472130984445.jpg (38KB, 483x476px) Image search: [Google]
11472130984445.jpg
38KB, 483x476px
>>18268641
>random person being the same thing as someone you know or are on a date with
>>
>>18268641
Rabid feminazi has gone full retard here. LOL
>>
>>18268643
>>18268645
Just because we're on a date doesn't mean I want you to touch me - yet. Especially first dates.

>>18268640
If it is right, asking won't change that.

If it isn't right, asking prevents that awkward-as-fuck pullaway moment or that cringey after-date "let's be friends, k?" text.
>>
>>18268640

>you should just know when it feels right to do i

As a 26 year old guy with no experience.. how the fuck am I just suppose to know this?
>>
>>18268654
>If it isn't right, asking prevents that awkward-as-fuck pullaway moment or that cringey after-date "let's be friends, k?" text.

so this is how the female brain works
>>
>>18268659
You don't, if the girl you're with understands though you should be alright and she'll help you so much.
>>
>>18268664

That doesn't make sense
>>
>>18268659
>As a 26 year old guy with no experience.. how the fuck am I just suppose to know this?

>>18268664
>>18268665
This whole exchange right here is why you ask.

Christ, it doesn't have to be this hard, dating is not a mindreading game

Motherfucking talk to the person
>>
>>18268505
The only way for a guy's car to change my opinion of him would be if it were like, super dirty or something. I don't really have an opinion on cars.
>>
>>18268284
We dated for 4 years. He cheated. It's been over a year. It still makes me sad.
>>
>>18268200
I don't know where the idea of women being more driven by emotion comes from. Men are the ones who get into fights, rage about everything, think with their dicks, etc.
>>
>>18268669
Why do girls treat their cars like trashcans and want the guy's car to be perfect?
>>
>>18268660

It's just as awkward for us as it is for you.

It's so fucking hard to look a guy in the eyes and see the utter defeat, anger, or impending tears, knowing you did that to them.

Especially when we DO like you.

Because then you usually hate us.

The fucking worst
>>
>>18268687
>look a guy in the eyes and see the utter defeat, anger, or impending tears, knowing you did that to them.

What kind of cucks have you been dating? Highschoolers?
>>
>>18268687
going out with nu males is the worst isnt it
>>
>>18268690
Older guys hide it better because they're more used to it. And the older we get, the less awkward it is. But you never forget the first time in high school or early college when some dude went for the kiss and you told him no and you just know he went home and cried.

But there are definitely dudes in their 30s that still get that flash in their eyes when they realize you mean your "No." And you know what that flash means

And regardless of age, they usually never talk to you again.

Finding a guy who's cool with rejection is like finding a woman who's 100% cool with your porn collection. Fucking hard as fuck
>>
Ladies, would you ever want to hear from a guy you had a crush on in high school if you were in a dead end relationship that you were tired of but hadn't exited yet?

>Once spotted her touching herself during class
>She noticed me watching
>Made eye contact
>Smacked her lips at me
>Kept touching herself
>A few times a week got the same show of her getting off in public
>According to all of our mutual friends she was way into me
>>
>>18268697
It's not that rare and taking rejection has become fairly easy, accepting things like that is what highschool was all about. I got rejected a few weeks ago which I was fine with, we kept talking for a bit but I made a slow exit since there wasn't much point continuing with her if she wasn't interested.
>>
>>18268704
>It's not that rare

Unless you date dudes, you really don't know this. It's muuuuuuch rarer than you think. Can't even tell you how many guys have called me a bitch or a cunt, or kept touching me while I said "No, c'mon, stop it, I gotta go"

Not to mention all the nicer ones who just make cutting comments about how they wasted money on you after you pulled out your wallet and they INSISTED on paying

It's standard fare, but it gets fucking old.

>we kept talking for a bit but I made a slow exit since there wasn't much point continuing with her if she wasn't interested.

See, that's what I was talking about. When I genuinely think you're cool and would make a great friend, but you won't even talk to me unless I want to bone you. Especially awkward when it's a coworker. Yes that's happened more than once.

Again, like you said, I'm used to it. But also pretty fucking annoying.

Jesus this comment sounds so negative, I actually think most men are really cool. I just wish some of them would grow the hell up and learn to take a no gracefully
>>
>>18268720
>See, that's what I was talking about. When I genuinely think you're cool and would make a great friend

The thing is that a lot of women say they want to be just friends but usually don't and just hope we'll take the hint and leave them alone. That and it would be an awkward friendship since one would think the other is romantically interested in them.

I'm cool with having a friendship but only if it remained that way throughout with no failed dating in middle.
>>
NEW

>>18268752
>>18268752
>>18268752
>>18268752
>>
>>18268673
This lmao
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.