[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I read into this? Today I was walking past a group of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Should I read into this?

Today I was walking past a group of girls in my grad program. The one proceeded to stick her ass out really aggressively towards me/flirty and said "Hi anon" as I walked by. The other girls started to laugh a bit.

???
>>
>>18265465

>Should I read into this?

No.
>>
File: 3ece-a7f5-4fd2-ac03-79d9057cda1e.png (575KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
3ece-a7f5-4fd2-ac03-79d9057cda1e.png
575KB, 1200x628px
pic related
>>
>>18265465
Wut? I have a feeling you're describing this badly.

What does stic her ass out aggresivelt at younmean?

Like she was doing the hand on hip pose thing?
Like she was literally sticking her ass out like she's trying to grind you like a pole or some dude at a club?
Like she was doing some dumbass dance move/twerk?

What the fuck are you trying to describe?

Most likely they were just dicking around and it had nothing to do with you really.

>inb4 reeeee shitty women blah blah blah playing games blah blah blah
No. Just dumb college kids being dumb college kids.
>>
She was flirting with you, silly.

Next time you see her, stick your hips forward aggressively and say the same thing.
>>
>>18265465
u sure her ass wasnt just fat?
if not, maybe she wants you to ask her out.
honestly, i think men think too hard about why a woman bends down in front of them. then again, i take things literal.
>>
>>18265465
Either she's really into you, or it was a joke about how undesirable you are. It could be anywhere between those two extremes.
>>
>>18265884
>>18265577
Like she was basically shaking her ass/dancing in my direction.

>>18265893
I'm okay looking (like a 6-7) so hopefully it wasn't the undesirable option lol
>>
>>18265909
and how hot is she?
>>
>>18265914
Like a 6-7
>>
>>18265950
Then there is a decent chance that she's into you.

But don't go out buying flowers or anything for her yet. Wait and see if she gives you anymore signals.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.