[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

political science?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Can the perception of hate be used to generate hate itself?

Example: if I see a quality in someone I find distasteful? and it's a flaw. that I myself once had. will my subconscious generate hate? or anger? in multiples? as in will I be MORE likely to lash out?
>>
>>18264915
Yeah, "projection" is a pretty common thing. When you recognize your own flaws in other people, it can be frustrating or uncomfortable. Some people really can't stand to look in the mirror, you know?

Maybe in your head, you have an idealized image of the way you are, the way you hope other people see you. But when you see somebody doing the same dumb shit you do, and you realize how stupid it is, you suddenly understand the way other people really see you.

>will I be MORE likely to lash out?
None of this is an excuse for shit behavior, control yourself.
>>
I will destroy you when you lash out, the way it has worked for the past few millennia. Don't worry.
>>
>>18264930. could this idea be intentional? could a organization. purposely project? in order to create this reaction. in me?
>>
>>18265083
No, that's just basic human psychology... Media/political organizations do try to influence your opinions because that is literally their job, but at the end of the day you're responsible for your own thoughts/actions.

What are you talking about, exactly? You type like a schizo
>>
>>18265083. I really need someone to pick this up. I've called....places... and frankly... you're my last hope. everyone either thinks I'm crazy. or dosn't follow. but some people on the phone seemed "afraid" this is not a troll dear Lord help !
>>
>>18265105 ok. I'll take the beating.
what if Donald Trump was ment to manipulate the party lines and loyalties. just enough to win? in the sense. a lot of his flaws seemed exaggerated. and seemed to generate hate. in the left. sorry I type with one thumb on mobile.
>>
>>18265122 When I was in high school or junior high. I was a little bit of a womanizer. I thought Donald trump was just dumb. until they pushed it. I didn't generate anger. until the pussy grabbing bit.
>>
>>18265122
>>18265133
Well you're not wrong, but that's basically just how elections always work. Both sides try to smear their opponents & exaggerate their flaws. It's just advertising.
>>
>>18265143 I guess. it's just never worked before? am I losing something here? i dropped out of college. butt I read people well. it's not just me. it seems behavioral. on a bigger scale. idk. I just needed to get this out maybe. I'm sorry if I wasted your time. I do appreciate you guys.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.