[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what's what anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: broken.jpg (126KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
broken.jpg
126KB, 560x315px
I don't know what's good or bad, I don't know what's right or wrong, I don't know what I like or dislike. I simply don't know anything anymore.

A boring life plus spending 10 hours per day on the internet for 10 years has completely eroded any sense of self, if I even had any before. I feel like I'm divided on every issue imaginable if I even have an opinion on it. I don't know what to think anymore. Not just about issues where there's left or right, good or bad, opinion A or opinion B, french fries or pizza, skating or skateboarding, but whenever I come home and sit in my chair, i can't even think of anything to do. I just sit there and wait for the night to come, and then I go to sleep.

I've become like a machine who goes through the motions without any concern for the things that make me "unique".

What is this and how do I get rid of it? How do I get back my individual thought?
>>
>>18264875
You need to get off the internet and start doing some writing. It's that simple.
>>
>>18264904
What does writing have to do with this?
>>
>>18265042

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfDOoADCfkg

not the op but writing has helped me allot as of late.

just a get small notepad. make sure its cheap.

start simple and if you find yourself just staring at the blank page then write, just write. once the pages are filled up you can always work yourself back from complexity to simplicity.

the problems you have put them in small bubbles. the things you need to immediately do too. what you want from today and tomorrow. it will layout whats in your head before you.

please try it. also watch this.
>>
>>18265147
Seems like that's more about self expression. Will it help create a personality though?
>>
>>18264875
sounds like depression.
>>
>>18264875
Here's an easy way to determine everything in the first line. Make sense of your morality through your physical tie to the world; your body. What feels good, what feels bad. Whatever benefits your body, it will tell you and likewise for what doesn't. Couple common sense along with it.
>>
yup it's depression. I went through basically the same thing. You'll probably start showing it in public soon and get recommended to see a shrink.

call your doctor and ask for a depression diagnosis and hopefully you can get a recommendation for a 1st line psychologist. Try to ignore whatever isn't neccesary until then since it's just a cesspool of self confusion/delusion/deprecation etc. anyways.
>>
>>18266389
>>18266565
Getting diagnosed will just make everything spiral out of control. I'll probably be put on drugs and lose my job or whatever. No thanks. IF this is depression, which I highly doubt since I don't hate myself, I want to fix it naturally.
>>
Same here OP. I took it as a phase I know that as time passes I'll be on the right track agian. At the meantime I watch movies.
>>
>>18267630
How long has it been going on?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.