[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like a girl who is 29 years old but she has the hots for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1281195787592.jpg (40KB, 390x380px) Image search: [Google]
1281195787592.jpg
40KB, 390x380px
I like a girl who is 29 years old but she has the hots for a 45 year old man. Why are some women into men so much older than them? Teach me about an acceptable age gap in a relationship please!
>>
>Teach me about an acceptable age gap in a relationship please!
The older you get the less it matters, because your can find more common ground about having had similar experiences in your pasts.

Basically the only unacceptables are when you're 30 and the partner is <below drinking age>, because then you're just seen as someone providing them with booze. After that most ranges are totally fair game.

Women in the 25-30 range will always be desirable to any male age grouping since they're fertile and there's some years to develop an actual relationship in there before the baby making parts need to be taken off the shelf.
>>
Because women are more mature than guys their own age so they prefer someone older who is more secure in who he is and what he wants.

So tell me why do old guys like much younger girls instead? Because they are stupid and fall for their crap being so young
>>
>>18264921
>women are more mature than guys their age
I hope you just mean physically.
>>
>>18264929
Prove me wrong
>>
>>18264938
Because most of the supposed "mature" girls I graduated with are dumb sluts working a dead end job after getting cheated on. Most guys aren't much better but they don't pretend to be. I've met at best a 3 women who I can actually respect. Most of them are just itching for an older guy to make them feel special and entertain them.
>>
>>18264921
mature as in wanting an older man? i dont understand at all
>>
>>18264948
so they expect a fuckin attention giver AKA a CLOWN
topkek.webm
>>
>>18264856
>Why are some women into men so much older than them?
Because men that age can be confident, good looking, and give off that "I'll protect you" vibe.

TL;DR: Men age like fine wine, women age like cheese.
>>
>>18265197
>TL;DR: Men age like fine wine, women age like cheese.
Stop repeating this meme and giving guys the idea that they will be an Adonis in ten or twenty years.

What's considered sexy for a man is less narrowly physical than for a woman, and many of these aspects (confidence, career success etc) are to be achieved on the long term.

Still most people prefer to have a partner close to them in age, and most importantly, if you're an average guy living an average life you might do best with girls just a few years younger, but you aren't suddenly going to be irresistible to women once your youth has faded and your hair thinned. The only older men who are really actively sought out are the ones with above average looks, who aged above averagely.
>>
>>18264921
>Women are more mature than guys their own age
You do know that that stops being true at about 18 right? By then guys have mentally caught up and there is no difference.
>>
>>18264856
>acceptable age gap
If both are adults, it's up to them to decide. You have no place deciding if it's "appropriate" since no one is taking advantage of anyone
>>
>>18264856
>Teach me about an acceptable age gap in a relationship please!
You can't quantify human relationships into fixed positions. As long as you're not dating someone who is underage, you can be in love with someone who is 10 years younger/older.
>>
Cut your age in half and add 7. That's as young as you can go without it being weird.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.