[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mother let my 5th degree cousins from a 3rd world country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cIrmb7w.png (455KB, 668x536px) Image search: [Google]
cIrmb7w.png
455KB, 668x536px
My mother let my 5th degree cousins from a 3rd world country to stay here, one at her house and two (forcefully) at my house which I fucking OWN. They work as a maid. I don't like them because they can't do things properly despite the intense training I gave to them and it seems like they're leeching the house like a refugee would do. I'm running out of patience and if I ran out, my mom would disown me. I'm an adult, I have a job, and I don't give a fuck if she disowns me. The only thing that bothers me is that I don't understand why she cares more about my cousins than her own son? Any advice on how to make my cousins kick out of the country would be deeply appreciated.
>>
>>18264837
File a deportation request with the DOJ? What country are you from OP?
>>
>>18264837
>I don't understand why she cares more about my cousins than her own son?
I don't think that's the case, I think she's trying to care about all of you. The stakes are different. Your worst-case scenario is that you're inconvenienced by an unwanted houseguest. Their worst-case scenario seems to be homelessness or deportation.

You own your house, but did you earn the money to buy it yourself? Or was it given to you/partially paid for by family?
>>
>>18264837

>why she cares about my cousins more than her own son?

who said she does? caring about someone doesn't mean letting them live a dainty life style at the expense of someone else, you are saying that her love for you should be so much that she doesn't care what happens to her cousins? thats some fucked up sense of love you got there.

and no, disowning you (theoretically) isn't proving she loves them more, its called tough love, where you try to make someone realize their wrongs with punishments. its showing you that when you treat family like they can just be thrown out, then you will also get treated like you can just be thrown out.shes trying to shape you in to a good person who helps those in need (in her own mind at the very least)

that being said if you don't care, let them inconvenience her in her own home.
>>
>>18264839
I was born in Minnesota but my mother was born in the Philippines, although she moved to the US with her grandpa when she was 12, she's 64 now.

>File a deportation request with the DOJ?
One of my cousins had a possession of marijuana. Although, it was one time and even if I filed a case, I don't have evidence to solidify the accusation. Also, all of them own greencards which probably sold their fucking body to get it.

>>18264845
>You own your house, but did you earn the money to buy it yourself?
Earned it but was partially paid for promos, it's just a small house. Plus, I paid back to my mom to get full control of the house.

>>18264849
I understand your point. The only thing is that I sense something wrong with my cousins especially with the greencards. What if they're doing something illegal? That would put my mother and me in danger too!!
>>
>>18264837
If you own your house, just kick them the fuck out you idiot. Your mom can't force you to let them stay.
>>
>>18264909
I will once my patience runs out and tell mom to kill herself. I gave them until Sunday next week to sort out their shit.
>>
>>18264940
>tell mom to kill herself
Couldn't it be possible to take control of your own home/life WITHOUT being a hateful loudmouth cunt? Like, nobody has the right to force you to house these people in your home, but you don't have to be a complete asshole about it. Calm down, don't burn bridges with family
>>
>>18264949
Cuck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.