[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to Sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: that's illegal.jpg (84KB, 478x392px) Image search: [Google]
that's illegal.jpg
84KB, 478x392px
I want to bum it in order to collect most of my disability for personal use rather than giving it to a landlord. A storage unit and YMCA should cost under $100, whereas rent is $600. I guess I'd be changing clothes in the storage unit. With my income and disability income, that puts me at about $1000 a month for personal use, so I wouldn't really worry about food. I could maybe even get out of this with the cosmetic procedure I need and a car.

"Why are you doing this?"
I don't like craigslist people. In the best housing scenario a few of them are very unpleasant, and in the worst housing scenario they are all call-the-cops bad. I also have a tattoo that an undesirable botched on my wrist, and I want to get rid of it.

The question is, where would I sleep? Do you guys have any ideas on that? Maybe, a sleeping bag in an office space? I don't know anyone who would want me to stay with them without paying rent. My friends are all stress-prone, and I think seeing me every day would also wear on them, considering I am not a loved one.

So yeah, if you guys have any ideas as to where I should crash, let them out.
>>
>>18264776
Get a car to sleep in man. In college I just slept in my car and my gfs house lol her family hated me
>>
>>18264868
just a junker to plant in front of my friend's house? that would be cheap.

actually using a car could end up costing me $400 a month, thus defeating the purpose.
>>
>>18264776
why don't you stay in the storage unit?
>>
>>18264776
They check storage units every so often. You can't live in them. Honestly living in a tent is not so bad as long as you move around so you're never in a place where it gets cold.
>>
>>18265059
worked it out with my landlord and got a job. I was bugging out, like I tend to do. the idea of collecting more money is good, but it's not worth the stress of upheaval.

>>18265059
I'd try that, but I wouldn't rely on it. They...
>>18265187
>check storage units every so often
>living in a tent is not so bad
In an urban or suburban area it is though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.