[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent thread - Get it off your chest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 30

File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x409px
Last one died, let's try to get another one going.
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 796x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 796x1000px
I can't stop overanalyzing things. I wish I wasn't so introspective and obsessive when I'm in love, it's pathetic. Got so much stuff to do but all I can do is think about this girl from my uni

> be me
> above average looks, quite tall
> socially autistic and overly serious when with cute girls, but 'chill' enough to pass as a normie and have normie friends
> fall in love with shy, nice girl
> we ask each other for help with studying, she talks about herself, some eye contact, compliments me, smiles often, laughs at joke attempts
> she's way more at ease and talkative with other more extroverted guys, I guess it's fair though since I'm not the "playful" type, I'm more relaxed and reserved sadly
> she tells a mutual friend with whom I'm close with "there is someone who seems to be very interested in me, but I don't want anything to happen".
> oh shit that's me, no one else is going after her and she hasn't been texting anyone that I'm aware of
> notice that when we go out or hang out as a group she barely cares about me and sticks to her own friends (borderline ignores me)
> realize that all the "good signs" I mentioned a while back are things she does to basically everyone else, not just me in particular
> lost all motivation to keep going, try to give up on girl and start feeling like shit
> a month later she starts paying a bit more attention to me, suspicious eye contact comes back
> starts fidgeting a lot when I'm around, even moreso than before
> whatsgoingon.jpeg

I wanted to give up and end this stupid obsession but now I have a little bit of hope. More than likely this will just make me suffer even more but I feel like telling her how I feel. Is this wise? We're part of the same friend group more or less, which could make things awkward between all of us, and of course there's that thing she said about not being interested (literally 99% sure she was referring to me.
>>
Please tell me there's someone else out there who has struggled with Apathy and Anhedonia. These problems have taken so much out of me. I'm only 18, but they're practically ruined my last few years. I do exactly what the advice says, but exercise and a proper diet only fix your body - not your mind.

There's so little information on these issues out there that I feel like I'm screwed for good.
>>
>>18264775
I don't know anything about those illnesses, but what I can say is definitely keep taking care of your body. A healthy body and a healthy mind go hand in hand, even though having mental disorders may make you think otherwise. The holy trinity of eating well, working out, and sleeping a lot did wonders for me when I was having a rough time. Have you been sleeping enough?

I'm definitely not the right person to help you though, I hope someone who is able to comes along eventually though. Hang in there anon
>>
I need to let go. I need to move on. I can't wait for you anymore because I should have seen that you are just playing with me now.

It's been almost 5 months now, yet you don't me a single sign of wanting to actually talk. You just continue to small talk with me. Like feeling me breadcrumbs, I can see that you only want to make me a friend or something else. Or you only feed of the attention you generate from me.

I can't do this anymore. This is not way to live. I want to fix things between us, but you? You just toy around with me. I deserve better, and it's become obvious that I won't get it from you.
Walking away is so hard, but I think I'll lose myself and my sanity if I continue to wait for you. I can't do this anymore. All I can say is thank you for teaching me what a broken heart feels like and the experience of loss, but I am sick of being a plaything to you. Maybe you have no idea what you want from me, but I know what I wanted from you. But it means nothing now. Hope is painful, it's not always so good. It can help some, but for me it's only brought up pain.

I need to stop contacting you, because every time I do, you just push away. You only reply nicely and apologize for lacking time, but I'm starting to see that you don't mean it. You just keep on doing it, keep playing with me.

I'm not your toy.
>>
Hey, I'd really love it if you messaged me more often. Briefly hearing from you once or twice a month is really painful and I feel like you're intentionally distancing yourself. I've brought this up before and you've apologized for it many times, but nothing has changed and if anything I feel like you're more distant than ever now.

I want to get to know you better, but it's so hard when we rarely talk. I'm afraid of sending too many messages and pushing you away, so instead I just sit and wait. Wait, wait, wait. I really don't mind waiting.

There are a lot of things I haven't shared with you. I had to stop going to therapy, it's no longer affordable. I'm telling you everything is okay/fine/dandy because I don't want you to worry about me on top of everything else you have going on in your life.
>>
>>18264782
I've been getting only four hours of sleep per night lately due to a new job. If I went to sleep on time, that would mean I'd only have about two hours of free time per day. I don't really like going on 4chan much, but it's all that I have left, so I can't stand going without it.

I'll try sleeping more though.
>>
>>18264786
5 Months? It's been like a year. I push people away because I don't know anything else. Somehow in this twisted mind pushing away the ones that care, while they still care, is much easier than waiting on the day that they no longer do. At least then I have some control. I can be a fondly remembered asshole instead of an easily forgotten friend.
>>
>>18264801
Maybe it's just me, but I can't name any assholes in my life that are ever "fondly remembered".
>>
I used to be a romantic sweet guy but after 6 years of nothing but bullshit I have become a bitter nihilist.

The other day I met a wonderful woman but I fucked it up because I am retarded.

I don't allow myself to normally feel feelings towards women anymore as shield/coping mechanism against hurt and pain but at the same time it does nothing to prevent hurt and pain.

I feel as if I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Damned if you do Damned if you don't. It hurts so bad because I have no idea how to stop this.
>>
i really really want to be unemployed
i fucking loved it for the one (1) month that i was
please NEETdom come to me
>>
Last night was hell and I wish like hell I knew what it was about. You said you'd tell me later today. I'm really hoping you hurry up because the clues you gave weren't enough for me to understand, and I'm having a panic attack overanalyzing and trying to understand what the fuck is going on with you. :( I love you so much. I don't ever want to see you hurting like that again. Whatever it is, we can work through it.

I love you because you ARE wonderful. You aren't the piece of shit you think you are. You're incredible. You mean so much to me. It's not just infatuation, you're a real catch, and I'm so proud of you and I want everyone to meet you, because I think you're the bee's knees. You shouldn't hate yourself the way you have been. I just wish I could get you to see that...
>>
I feel so pretty today. Pinned my red hair up into twin tails and stuck my Deadpool ribbons in there. Today was a good day and I went up in weight on all my exercises. Really improved on my deadlifts.

Fitness is bae and the only thing that's a priority in my life besides saving for my bike is the gym.. I'm fine with this I guess. Lonely. But fine.

I hope everyone is having a good day. Please smile if you haven't and keep going if you're facing troubles. You matter to someone. And regardless of what you're going through, it's only temporary. Take care.
>>
>>18264850
Cont.
//
Weißt du, wieviel Sternlein stehen
an dem blauen Himmelszelt?
Weißt du, wieviel Wolken ziehen
weithin über alle Welt?
Gott der Herr hat sie gezählet,
daß ihm auch nicht eines fehlet
an der ganzen großen Zahl,
an der ganzen großen Zahl.
>>
i wonder how many posts i've made about you in threads like these now
life is funny
i just wonder how much more confusion, self doubt and humiliation i have to push through before i finally turn into a normal human being
i don't know much about myself, let alone show it, god knows what others think of me
>>
>>18264805
And now my life is a lie! Thank you so much, internet stranger. This conversation has really given me a lot to think about, and then immediately cease to think about. Forever.
>>
I just farted in my pussy
>>
The Grey Kitty... is my fantasy. To have her would be literal heaven. I fear that everything after would just never get anywhere close. To set the bar so insanely high so early is so bittersweet.

But good god how I want her more than anything.

I do want to use this power responsibly, for good. I don't believe I deserve such a thing, I truly don't. Give me time please, to figure things out before judging me is all I ask. Let me have a little bit of happiness. Let me enjoy my time of no longer being lonely.

I promise you all I will never forget where I came from. I will always keep in mind what my kid self would think of me if he saw me now.

I want to help others as much as I can. I still believe everyone deserves to be loved. Everyone deserves to be happy. That no one is better than any one else.

Just please don't judge me when I want the same thing for myself. I'm so worried that I'll be seen as greedy or full of hubris.
>>
finally talked to the girl i liked today, it wasn't the first time we ever spoke but the first "real" conversation we ever had, i was so disappointed.
wasnt so bad but not what i excpected at all. now im so frustrated.
>>
>>18264879
You sure sound like a fun person to be around.
>>
I'm so incredibly frustrated at my situation. That you guys continue to fuck with me when this could be over today... that you continue to deny me the medications I need, not only for my mental condition but for the suppose parasites and diseases I somehow picked up.

The stress is really hurting me.
>>
>>18264754
>>18264754
Sometimes i think that i was born to live alone,
Can a human beign live a lonely life in peace?
i dont know but i will try.
>>
>>18264945
Humans are social animals. It's in our nature to live in a community, wether we like it or not. But hey, homossexuality is a thing so I suppose it isn't that simple.

I have to ask though, why do you want to live alone? Sure short term it may seem easier, but I'm not sure if isolating yourself is a good idea in the long run
>>
I keep dreaming about my first real girlfriend
im an /o/tist and she raced stock cars, Its starting to torture me that we split up, even though ive had several girlfriends after her.
>>
Sometimes though I do get hopeful. I think about all the cool, extremely talented, and super beautiful ladies I will be able to meet and hang out with. Maybe even make art. Like Lauren, Claire, Maria, and more. People I have looked up for a long time only to now realize that their art was not only influenced by me, but sometimes even about me. How cool is that? To have your favorite musicians and artists make works about you? That's absolutely insane. That never happens.

To think someone like David Bowie made an entire album, even his last album, about me... Star Wars has even been influenced by me.

I don't understand why this is happening. I don't understand what I am or... just what the future will bring. I try not to think about it even though that's impossible. It fills my mind at all hours of night and day. Just what the hell is going on?

How will someone like me be able to handle such a weight? This isn't some mild e-celebrity fame, no... this is being shoved onto the throne of the world as it's Empress. This isn't hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, millions, hundreds of millions... but BILLIONS of people have their eyes on me.

Fucking billions of people. The entire world.

I am in a position of power that has never been matched and probably never will be again for all of history.

What the fuck is going on?

This dream, what is it?

What am I?
>>
I'm going back to bed...

Please wake me when the dream ends.
>>
Let me come closer
I need this ride
Let's get wild
Let it ripe
Then get stale
No fears
You'll get dull, it's okay
I want a car crash
Then get over you
>>
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>18265014
You okay mang?
>>
After taking a deep look in my life and the way I act, behaved and felt about everyone I knew, I start to suspect that I might actually have a severe mental illness in all these years since my teen years. Either I have Bipolar disorder like my mother or Borderline personality disorder. I don't know yet but I am pretty sure that I am not well.
>>
>>18265072
I don't get it...
>>
>>18265081
OK...
>>
>>18265072
>>
>>18265072
>>18265093
Weak
>>
>>18265097
>rude
Go away normie. You forget where you are.
>>
>>18264913
What can I say?
I'm a charmer.
>>
>>18264945
I lived alone for ten years and loved every minute of it. Now i have a bunch of people in my life and all they do is take advantage of me and i want to drive my truck off a bridge.
>>
I WANT TO WAIT FOR HER
I HOPE SHE CAN BREAK UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND
I FIND HER PERFECT
I WANTHER IN MY LIFE!
>>18265001
i dreamt of my country's president today lmao
>>18264977
at least you had someone, i'm 21 and never had anyone, makes me feel like i'm the one that is wrong, the one that is not worthy because nobody thinks i'm, really, why would i think i'm "worth enough" for a gf, which is a DIFFERENT person, while nobody thinks i'm worth, even if i think i'm worth that won't change what others see in me
>>
>>18265152
How dare you take advantage of bridge workers and civil engineers. Shame on you.
>>
>>18265060
go to a doctor famalam, seriously, it's better to know if you're just neurotic or you need actual medical attention, if it's the first you need just "some" help
>>
>>18264757
>been going through near-exactly the same thing
what the actual fuck
>>
File: 1337121282871.jpg (12KB, 320x269px) Image search: [Google]
1337121282871.jpg
12KB, 320x269px
I enjoy befriending cheaters and then exposing them to their partners. I've done this four times now. It's becoming a hobby at this point.
>>
>>18265168
Have you ever been caught?
Do actually show photos of yourself?
>>
I want to message you and see how you are but I don't want to appear desperate. You're amazing, I've never met anyone like you. Please don't leave me hanging.
>>
>>18265174
Just message them...
>>
File: 1492256630900.png (186KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492256630900.png
186KB, 512x512px
>>18265168
pretty nice hobby, you're making the world better actually.
So what's your advice on this.
I honestly hate with passion most women, most are drunken whores over here, i just can't get "down" to the level of their conversations. But i've met this girl, she's just perfect, i love everything on her but she has a boyfriend one that she says she knows from a long time ago.
How can i tell if he's cheating?
I only speak to her.
How to know when a relationship is falling apart?
>>
I don't recommend fucking on a beach.
>>
>>18265173

Nope and nope. There's plenty of photos floating on the internet that you can't find reverse google image search and I tend to stick with those. That is, if I ever have to use them to begin with. And they don't realize I fucked them over until it's too late. So far, all four of the cheaters I exposed got dumped. One of them used the shit I sent him and spread it around to their friends and family. I can only imagine what happened next.

>>18265179

Dude, what? Could you clarify that shit a bit?

>How can i tell if he's cheating?

Why the fuck would he be cheating? Are you hoping he's cheating, so you can move in on this girl? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>How to know when a relationship is falling apart?

By knowing details about the relationship, how else?
>>
File: 1493260967089.jpg (37KB, 363x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493260967089.jpg
37KB, 363x453px
>>18265097
Is this you?
>>
File: 1276806461131.jpg (47KB, 397x272px) Image search: [Google]
1276806461131.jpg
47KB, 397x272px
I know I'll make it. I know I'll be the best that I can be. I'm already on the path and nothing will stop me. I love myself.

The thing is, my potential has been lowered. I've been damaged and I've lost a big part of myself when I lost her. I will become stronger, but only that which is still left of me. I've loved her without inhibition, but I will never allow myself to be in such a position again. I will never trust and love to such a degree, nor will I ever let it get that far again.

I'm done with the grief. I'm ready to forget her. But I will always be damaged, because no matter how much I will heal, I will always have the scars.

Someday I will love, I will laugh and I will be happy. But I will never lower my barriers again.

Never.
>>
>>18265199
sorry, i'm a beaner, no english señor gringo.
Is just that she's just so perfect, i've met so many girls but they're worthless.
Yes, i want the relationship to end, if she's completely happy ion it then i don't want it to end, but if he's cheating or she's not happy i want to know that there's hope.
It took me 15 months to get interested in someone again since the last girl. So by the time i find someone like her again she's be single again, she's 18 so still pretty young...
>>
Every time I look at her pictures...

Oh lord is she perfect in every way. Her skin, flawless. Her face, pristine. Her lips, ruby red. Her eyes of emerald green.

She's a gem in the darkness which will perfectly refract the sun's light but she's a world away.
>>
>>18265233

Don't go after people in relationships, you stupid cunt. Leave her alone and go be thirsty somewhere else.

Jesus, you're acting like a bitch in heat.
>>
>>18265238
no, i'm just going to wait until i find someone like her or until she breaks up, in the meanwhile i'll be just her friend
>>
>>18265164
Tell me more about your situation anon. Venting helps. How did you get over it? What did you do? How did it went?
>>
I'm sick of being abused day in and day out, sick of depression, sick of work and I'm starting to get sick of the few good people around me. Years of struggling and I'm ready to give up. Psych treatments aren't helping me, my job doesn't sustain me well enough to get away from my fucking abuser and the people around me are starting to abandon me one by one so what's the point of living anymore. All I am is just a burden to the people around me, I keep up a good enough facade for my coworkers so that they like me but honestly? I don't understand why people like me in the first place, I'm so fucking bland and boring. Serving smiles at work and people praise me but holy fuck I hate myself so much.

Christ, if a car hit me tomorrow or if someone just straight up stabbed me to death it would be a blessing. I'm tired of almost every day being a struggle. And I keep abstaining from taking the shot and killing myself because my stupid retard ass keeps believing that maybe things will get better!! Bitch!! Wake the fuck up! FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18265229
I need to follow you in this. Really, lowering your guard only leads to pain. Trusting someone, letting them in is an invitation for despair. When you open yourself enough to give of yourself to another, they can always walk away with that piece. Leaving you a husk, a shadow of who you used to be.

The sun is warm and bright, but stay too long and it will burn and blind you.
>>
i promised myself i'd stop thinking like this but when i think of you i sometimes get concerned that i lost the only person who will ever accept me

that's all of my self-doubt speaking and i need to stop giving it a voice but it's so easy to think about
>>
>>18265440
i just want to feel your flesh one more time
goddd i fucking hate myself for still being like this i need to grow the fuck up
>>
I just want to be happy in my life
>>
>>18265233
Pretty young?
>>
You assholes are telling me that I shouldn't fucking fart?

What, exactly, do you want me to do then? Just hold it in and be uncomfortable all fucking day full of fart air? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I'm sitting in the privacy of my own fucking room with no one around me... I didn't fucking sign up to be fucking spied on 24/7 you pieces of shit. If I have to fart I'm going to fucking fart. I'm sorry I'm not some ascended being like every other fucking human on the planet that somehow has no bodily functions.

Serioiusly, what the fuck? Do you people NOT fart? Or is it different.. BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE EVERY INTIMATE MOMENT OF YOUR FUCKING DAY BROADCASTED TO THE ENTIRE WORLD WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT OR KNOWLEDGE?
>>
I'm in an unhealthy relationship with my dream guy. He's got a career, his own house, has goals and aspirations, and treats me great, when we're together. It is semi-long distance (2 hours drive). He treats me like a princess when we're together but talks shit about me behind my back online and doesn't think I know. I tolerate it because of all the unhealthy relationships I've been in, he's the least terrible. There is a fairly significant age gap, I'm 18 and he's in his mid twenties. If I dump him I may never find love again; not dramatic, just fairly ugly.
>>
>be me
>tall boy, short sight nibba, decent looking
>socially awkward when it comes to talking to girls
>I've been in one long term mentally abusive relationship and a short term one that ended abruptly
>a girl on facebook has public posts and I can see them every so often
>mainly just reposts of games, japanese culture stuff and memes
>similar af tastes
>she knows a few of my friends
>don't love her or anything autistic like that
>only met her once after all lmao

But is it weird that I wanna be friends with her real bad?
I feel like my anxiety has the better of me in this situation rip.
>>
i would love if you could help me but nothing you can ever tell me is going to satisfy me because i've always been second place to you

im so fucking unfulfilled
>>
>>18265477
send her that friend request my dude
>>
it makes me sad how i want affection from you but when you finally show it my reaction is just "why is he being nice to me now?" and i can't even feel good because it just makes me suspicious
>>
File: Man in suit in bathtub.jpg (132KB, 1074x716px) Image search: [Google]
Man in suit in bathtub.jpg
132KB, 1074x716px
>>18264754

>23
>Been out of college for a year after five years
>Barely made it as my mental health cratered with each year
>Fucking hate my job
>No idea what to do with my life
>Virgin, never went on a date.
>Still living with my mom

Do you guys have any tips for me? Sometimes I get so lonely that I can't stand it and I'm starting to talk to myself. I think I'm going to go crazy soon.
>>
>>18265493
I really want to, and I know thats probably the normal thing to do.

I guess I just have those irrational fears about what would happen y'know?

Thanks though! I do need that push sometimes haha.
>>
People who fap to NTR or Cuckold crap should not ever be allowed to breed
Along with 90% of the people in /soc/
>>
>>18265251
>in the meanwhile i'll be just her friend
This is the mindset of a beta orbiter
>>
>>18265510
Totally understandable! I'm incredibly shy. But chances are, that if you two have so many common interests you'll have something to talk about most of the time. I hope things work out for you!
>>
For the past years friends have been calling me ugly, and many people I know make fun of me. My parents mock my height (I'm 5'8") and my self-esteem has been shattered. I have no friends. Every time I get some they never bother to learn my birthday or anything and I'm barely talked to. Eventually, they stop talking to me altogether. I have depression and I'm avoided whenever I reach out to someone. I suffer alone. I haven't had a date in three years; I haven't been had sex in 2.5 years. I just go to work, to school, and then go home and lay in bed.

I don't play video games or have any strange habits. I read and play guitar. I have an ugly, mean face and people apparently joke that I'm going to shoot up a school. I'm biracial and black people treat me like shit.
I wonder everyday who I pissed off to live a life like this. I'm 23 and feel far older. I suffer from anhedonia. I just wish someone would give me a chance.
>>
>>18265470
Or because they modify their diet to primarily include foods that don't cause indigestion, or formation of gas.

Why not just go to the washroom? Shit yourself, flush the toilet, wash your face, and go on with your day.
>>
>>18265523
Thank you friend!
That's my only fear, its always irrational but you're right. We'd have so much to talk about, I'm just wondering should I try and meet her in person first or just go for the add?
>>
>>18265554
Anytime! Personally, I say go for the ad. Then message her and casually ask if she wants to meet up over coffee or something one day. It'll be /less/ nerve wrecking to ask online than in person.
>>
>>18265472
With all due respect, your 18. You're too young and stupid to know what future you is capable of, you had your hand held this entire time, you're barely your own person. You have another 2/3 of your life to figure this shit out, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
I used to troll /adv/ with hypothetical situations, because i was lonely and bored.

Now i need advice on real things, and i feel rather silly.
>>
>>18265553
Are you fucking serious? Farting is not shitting you stupid fuck.

Seriously.

How fucking retarded are you?
>>
my visa expires in 5 months and I have to return to mexico before it does.

I go to college here, I have a girlfriend here, friends and a job.

I'm planning on just cutting all contact with them 3 days before I depart and never speak to any of them again.
>>
>>18264989
>super beautiful ladies I will be able to meet and hang out with

there is more to life than meaningless sex anon.
>>
>>18265543
>I don't play video games

you should try playing some.

I recommend rts games. they are very rewarding.

pulled me out of a depression.
>>
>>18265516
>being friend with someone is being a beta orbiter
no, i won't compliment her or shit like that
nigga, just being friends with her isn't equal to anything else
>>
File: 1485575039316.png (3KB, 675x416px) Image search: [Google]
1485575039316.png
3KB, 675x416px
my grandmother died on my birthday last week. i've been processing my grief: i just need someone to be there for me, and it made me miss my ex-girlfriend. i broke up with her almost a year and a half ago, but everything has been reminding me of her lately.

i wanted to send her an apology about how i went about the break-up, but she has a boyfriend now and i don't wanna fuck with that. she's happy, i don't wanna mess that up.

i liked a girl a few months back and it was going well, but breath of the wild came out and i turned into a hermit. suffice to say, she stopped talking to me.

i miss my grandmother. i miss my ex. i miss the girl i flirted with a few months ago. i'm so fucking lost right now. i'm the most successful i've ever been in college, but i'm the loneliest i've been in years. i feel like a tree being held together by duct tape.
>>
>>18265580
Like reading?
>Maybe even make art.
I didn't even mention sex with those other girls. Just that I admired their art.

So then... are you fucking retarded? Are you all fucking retarded? Has the collective IQ of the human race gone down while I was taking a nap?

Fucking christ and I'm suppose to be saving you people? Fucking why?
>>
https://youtu.be/a_PoCGDfxHs
>>
the fact that i'll never have a sexual or romantic relationship with a woman i'm attracted to is really started to wear on me. it's absolutely too late now, definitely. seeing attractive girls when i go outside causes me immense pain and despair. i don't know how i'll be able to manage these feelings throughout my life. will anti-depressants help?
>>
Late night gaming and somewhat irl friend just died in a motorcycle accident. I obviously wasn't as close to him as his family but I played with that dude for 5 years and even met up with him twice with his cousin and my friend to grab some white castle. He literally came on an impulse one afternoon. It's crazy. It so painfully reminds me of my own mortality.
RIP Neeto.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euhgMBgTB34
>>
>>18265604
get married to one and wait for a divorce to inevitably occur.

I can guarantee you, that you wont even notice women.
>>
File: 28948ex693o8lby1.gif (254KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
28948ex693o8lby1.gif
254KB, 200x200px
>>18265609
>>
I got a job, but it wasn't "professional" enough for you

I got accepted to college, but it wasn't in time for summer so now I "wasted" a year

I found several, not one, business ideas and opportunities, but every single one was "not a job", and I should get a job, even though all ideas had proof of concepts and I worked out how to apply them in my area with what I have

I'm starting to, not only hate you, no I'm getting WAY over your bipolar maniac shit excuse VERY fast, but realize that YOU are the loser who is too cowardly to try things and didn't and will not go anywhere. I thought I was, but every attempt I make to better myself, I get shit on.

I've excused and more than that, I blamed myself because you are family but that's wearing so fucking thin as time goes by.
>>
>>18265557
You don't think it would be weird if I did that and we have mutual friends?

You're right, I am a little more confident online.
>>
I just had a job interview, and I had a feeling I didn't get the job. I decided to send a thank you note anyway, but today I realized I sent it to the wrong person at the company!

Both of these people work in HR and have the same name and gender. I'm such an idiot, if I would have did some research and not assumed, then that wouldn't have happened. Haven't received a reply back (and probably won't), but I already considered that job a lost cause the moment I left the interview.
>>
>>18264757
Dude, are you me?
ARE YOU ACTUALLY ME?

No joke, but the whole ''she's on me'' followed by the ''nah its like that with every1'' followed by the surrendering and the ''oh shit shes back maybe ill be with her like i always dreamed of?'' is so relatable.

Best of luck my boy.
>>
>>18264754
I was in my classroom just now getting an extension cord for a project and I had to fart. And as soon as I did, a cute british girl I see from time to time walks in. I could smell how bad it was right before I walked out. I'm Beyond embarrassed, how am I going to face her later ?
>>
Ok what's with the B?

To be or not to be?

Not to be. That's what I want. It's not a fucking question.

Just tell me the truth and go fuck yourselves.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT50VQJWEBg
>>
>>18265558
I do appreciate that. And I get the "you're young" spiel but I did have to grow up fairly fast and I don't have a lot of options going for me, ya know?
>>
>>18265624
Not at all. It might be less weird even, or ask said mutual friends their opinion. Only if you trust them to not run to her and run their mouths.
>>
>>18264757
You're me.

Look, unless you don't drive and the girl lives 40 MILES AWAY, fucking ask her out some time.
>>
2b? What, the pencil? Or Nier?

know what? fuck it. I don't care. It's not going to lead to any new revelations anyways.

I have fucking parkinsons dementia. I'm fucked. I'm not going to live past 40.

Just fucking kill me now. I fucking quit.
>>
I'm so edgy my name has a H-Y-I in it instead of an E-Y
>>
Thinking about suicide, keep on thinking if I had a gun what would happen. Just tired of life, if I ever get my hands on a gun, don't think there will be much left of me.
>>
If you want time away from me, maybe even a break then just let me know. This whole "leave me out here in the dark" shit is fucked up.

You break down and cry for no reason, claim depression and personal issues, but yet don't want to talk to the person you say you love. Its fine if you talked with other friends, but these issues youre upset with stem down to us and will only get resolved if we just talk.

Its ripping me up. I want to say I don't care whatever happened, but that's naïve bullshit thinking. I wont be angry, will be upset however, but will listen at least.

First relationship and I remember seriously getting depressed about no girlfriend. Now in it and I want to put my fucking head through a concrete wall.
>>
I haven't gotten laid in over six months. I broke up with my ex,and that was it.done a lot of self improvement but haven't pursued another woman since
>>
That's the second time I've seen that string of numbers.

That can't be what I think it is... can it? There is no fucking way.

122 billion fucking dollars
>>
>>18265665
Good point good point.

Well I have been talking to one friend about it, I do trust him as well not so say anything because a few days ago I told him she seems pretty cool.

I wish I could say thanks to you proper anon, you've given me a boost!
>>
>>18265645
Conversation starter. Mention how bad that room smelled if you see her sooner than later
>>
It's a little frightening to realize that certain things will always remind me of you. The memories won't hurt anymore, but they'll still be there. Time won't take that away. I'm learning to accept it. I'm also learning that I can associate new memories with those things. And I don't have to feel guilty about it.
>>
>>18265706
But the smell obviously went away a few moments after I left. So she definitely knows it was me.
>>
Why can't I do anything productive? I need to so badly, but it's so fucking hard to just start. Why am I sitting here wasting time? It's not even hard to do laundry. What's wrong with me?
>>
File: received_1160033704124835.jpg (34KB, 750x689px) Image search: [Google]
received_1160033704124835.jpg
34KB, 750x689px
Tippity top kek

If you're ever in in 757 and want a heart-shaped burger hmu. I take the time to cook things with love (and zyklon b).
>>
I really have no reason to complain about my sex life, but I would have thought I'd find a girl I'd want to settle down with by now, or at least try.

Sometimes I wonder if I should have gone with my first sure thing, but my life could have taken a very different turn and I'm sure I would have ended up regretting it. Maybe I'm too critical. I don't know.
>>
What could I do to help people with that much money? People are going to be coming at me constantly... aren't they? Asking for funds?

I'm going to be honest... I just don't know what to do with that kind of money. My first instinct was to find a way to do good with it. I want to find a way to help artists like me, the way I struggled just trying to make my art. I could create galleries or schools. Ateliers and the like...

another part of me just doesn't want to worry about this stuff right now. I just want to be happy myself. I'm so miserable... I'm so fucking lonely. I want my home... please take me home. Please take me to my destiny where I'll be pampered and loved on. I need it so badly. Please... do it as soon as possible.

Please...

I want to spend a week settling in and getting massages and snugs and head scratches, and more snugs. I want to start exercising... and then I want to take bubblebaths in a big tub snugglin and watching a movie. I want to wear armor and fight crime at night.

Who are the girls that will be there? How long will they be there? For... good? Will they be loyal? Loving? Do I already know them? M? B? AS? EV? SJ? D? H? MR? DR?

ahhhh it could be any of them.

What is my life?

What am I?

I want snugs so badly. I just want to love and be loved in return.

I want it soooo baddlyyy. I've waited so long and it's been absolutely torturous. Please, PLEASE! Please make it soon. I can't wait until June... god I need this now.

please please please please please!!

It's not sex that I crave so badly. I'm so lonely and I want to feel the warmth of a girl. I want snugs. Is that disgusting of me? I want company. I'm so lonely...
>>
>>18265744
I'll tip you!

That would be so cuutteeee.
>>
>>18265757
It's fine to desire that company only a girl can give, it's okay bro, don't get anxious, wonder about the women you may encounter when you DO encounter them. Not before, just wait, don't get anxious, play a game, listen to music, cook something that takes times and your attention.
We are all gonna make it
>>
These past 2 semesters I thought I was doing well with girls. I feel not so bad at my own lack of confidence when I think that girls might be attracted to me even if I don't actually pursue them.

Today I'm feeling the worst ever. One girl who has just been a flirt I found had no interest in me at all. Another girl who I was 100% sure was interested in me turns out she actually wasn't, and only likes black guys.

I don't know, I'm 30 now and haven't been in a relationship in 6 years. I really really think I'm going to an hero soon. Things never get better, only worse.
>>
>>18265764
It's on the house, friend. Grilling on the beach is a lot of fun haha. Just enjoy the scenery and good food.
>>
>>18265787
But YOU HAD someone at some point bro, you were good enough for a relationship back then!
Don't let it get you down, you found someone once you can do it AGAIN!
JUST
DO IIIIIIIIIIT
But yeah, be thankful you had someone, i'm 21 and still kissless virgin
>>
>>18265798
chill out too, dude. im 21 as well and lost my virginity about 6 months ago.

DESU you want to bloom in your 20's I feel like because it makes going on dates/grabbing drinks with people so much better.
>>
8 months ago I lost my baby and it broke me to pieces. I keep imagining him running around the house and just looking at people with their children just makes me deeply depressed. Husband wants to try again but I am sure that if anything happens this time I am not going to be able to endure it.
>>
>>18265798
Yeah I had someone, for like a month. Never kissed and I only saw her on weekends.

I was a kissless virgin until I was 24 and only had sex one time in my life with a bar slut.

The more I think about everything the more hopeless it seems. I think about killing myself every day. Every fucking day
>>
File: 1493263316972.jpg (140KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493263316972.jpg
140KB, 720x720px
>>18265821
I'm sorry famalam, but you're 30 already, you're soon to get that "i'm too old for bullshit" attitude, you may just get bored, and do not think about love and all that, it just happens
Just don't do something dumb, bitteschon
>>
I need a friend. Will you be my friend /adv/?
>>
>>18265833
All I think about is my wasted life. What the fuck is the point of even trying to get to that point of not giving a fuck? So I can just waste away and watch tv/internet alone for the rest of my miserable life?
>>
I've been with my current boyfriend for 5 years, we're 18-19 now. It's so damn awkward to think we've been together since we were edgy cringy teens until now, going to college and shit. I mean, I love him and it's great, but it's still weird to think about that.

>>18265816
I'm sorry to hear that, anon. Sometimes it takes a lot of time, though. My aunt and her hubby lost their first two babies, but kept trying and now have two beautiful children. It's gonna happen eventually.
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 1280x1183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 1280x1183px
>be me
>be last Saturday
>be hanging out with friends
>we wanna have a bonfire, best friend invites people
>this group of 4 comes over, two guys and two grills
>after like ten minutes one guy and his girl leave
>just the 5 of us now
>decide to go for a walk
>we go, best bud (Ben) and the dude are joking around while my other friend (James) and I joke and the chick follows along
>she's a complete cunt, being a bitch whenever possible
>after the walk they leave and the three of us tend to the fire until it goes out
>head inside and play some PS1 horror games until we pass out
>fast forward to today
>get a message from James
>tells me that the bitch from the fire texted him saying that I messaged her that night saying I love her
>never fucking happened, obviously
>she's got a good body, but her personality is a 2/10 at best
>don't even know her name until today
>God only knows who else she's told

Fucking hell. I thought this kinda shit ended outside of Highschool. Fucking people need to grow up.
>>
YOU TRADED UP TO DRAFT FUCKING TRUBISKY AND GAVE HIM NUMBER 1
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
WHY THE FUCK
>>
If you like me and you know I am in a committed relationship, fuck you. You're nothing but scum like the fuccbois you claim to hate beta faggots.
>>
>>18265860
Thanks anon <3
>>
Dump your rare Wendy's, I'm bored and need to expand my collection without visiting /pol/. Thanks anons of /adv/.
>>
>>18265890
Also don't go spreading lies about me saying I'm yours. Nope not even once I wouldn't stop 4 years of hard work for a whiney loser. Get a life and stop making shit up.
>>
>be me; girl 22 decent looks never had trouble getting guys attention, socially awkward stoner tho
>met guy on tinder, cute awkward gamer stoner
>both metal heads getting along great, he makes it clear he doesn't want a hook up but to get to know someone
>first date we smoke up go to a gig holding me the whole time but we are in a mosh pit, great night
>invites me round serval times to hang out but always with his mates
>hasn't tried coming on to me or anything but wasn't even the flirty type to start with
>do guys even move this slow or have I been friendzoned?
>>
>>18265919
Try making some small moves on him.
>>
>>18265919
He's probably moving slow. Do you know if he recently got out of something? It's cool he's trying to be your friend first instead of sticking his dick in you so quickly.
>>
>>18264989
Are you on drugs?
>>
>>18265919
If he's awkward too, he could just be shy. You might need to make the first move, anon.
>>
>>18264989
Diva complex spotted
>>
>>18265920
Any suggestions for small first moves? Honestly not sure how to initiate or approach
>>
>>18265960
See if he'd like to do something alone with you like catch a movie or just hang out, the two of you.
>>
File: 1492169846201.gif (1MB, 250x382px) Image search: [Google]
1492169846201.gif
1MB, 250x382px
>>18265848
actually yes, sorry this sounds dumb but mñe you won't care about it later.

Or you can sperg out and hyper focus on a problem, that's what i do, i'm trying to build a 3D projector, so far i wasted 6 months of my life on it, but i learnt a shit ton load of optics, far more than what i learn at uni.
Honestly feels good to work on something like that, it hurts too that some shit may not work, but that's my advice, focus on some random bullshit, idk
>>
>>18265921
Been hard getting him to open up honestly but he did start to tell me about how his ex she was bipolar good chance she cheated and dropped him outta nowhere last year and had a new bf on her fb a day later- like that shit messes people up
Kinda why I think he might just be moving slow but it's still difficult to tell
Honestly I appreciate the friendship he is such a nice guy but it's that awkward point where I don't know if I should just see him as a friend so I don't fuck up and make being friends awkward by liking him or I should just wait it out and see if we do turn into something but if I do wait and see how it goes I'm not gonna be dating or talking to other guys (just cus I don't like the idea of seeing multiple people not that I think we would be exclusive at this point) and like In that case if he has friend zoned me I don't want to reject other guys I might meet
>>
>>18265968
Haha made two attempts at that
Made plans to just chill and smoke up
Ended up both ridiculously stoned where basically he played video games while I was watching cartoons in the same room
Then his mate came over again Lol

Also invited him to go to this concert with me next week, his friend is a fan too so now the three of us are going lol
>>
Dan

I had a dream about you. You gave me a glass of wine and after I drank it I lightly bit the glass and it broke. I thought you'd be pissed because it was pretty nice, thin crystal. But you were totally cool with it. Surprisingly kind. I thought about telling you irl but we don't talk anymore and the last two times I ran into you you were kind of rude/awkward like you hated me. Your life is seemingly amazing so I couldn't have done that much to hurt you (not even sure what I did). Honestly idk why I even care to think about you let alone dream about you, we don't even know eachother that well. I mean - I had a crush on you and I was going through a lot of stuff at the time, maybe I was the rude one. Oh well.
>>
Honestly I want to be more social and have nice friends to go places with. I have a gf and am happy with her but I feel so lonely sometimes, like a void only filled with social activities with friends. I sometimes get to go out with classmates and we have a nice time but I wish I had closer friends that lived close to me..my close friends all live separately from me.
>>
How am I supposed to stop caring about a person's well being when you care too much about people in general?
If you're the type to drop your own to help anothers?
I guess I'm the perfect archetype to take advantage of, I'll wake up at 6am to your call to hear you missed breakfast and don't have lunch for work so I drive you something to eat for both. You could do me so wrong but I hold onto a shred of you that's worth it even at my own expense. I know she's not right for me but she deserves so much better regardless. I can hardly even support myself, as much as it hurts to say it she would be much better off with someone who can take care of her while not treating her like absolute garbage.
I'm demonized by her after everything she did but I turn the other cheek. Partly because I'm an idiot but the rest is just some forlorn hope.
>>
So I was right from the beginning then. R is dead and the person I'm going to see is her brother dressed as her. Like he has in the past. Because they are twins.

I'm not going to have sex with him. I'm not going to kiss him. I'm not going to do anything with him. I don't even want to meet up with him. I'm done with them. I'll get the truth when all of this is over.

I just want to go home. That's what I want. To go home and start my real life.
>>
>>18266059
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaa
>>
don't
fucking
do it

don't open/reply to that message.

delete it.

out of sight out of mind.

this shit is finished
>>
>>18266063
I seriously have no fucking idea.

Also, if there is a baby involved somewhere, somehow... I am not raising it. You people play with human lives like they are nothing, like they can just be dropped in and out of each other's lives with no problems at all.

If someone is pregnant now, then it can't be mine. If someone is pregnant in the past, then again, it can't be mine. The little girl in that photo looks exactly like my cousin... who I am not a blood relative.

Even if they were, I am in no place to raise a kid. My entire life has been fake. I have no idea what the fuck is going on and what will be happening. What I do know is that I only have 10 years left to live... which is not enough time to raise a fucking kid. They will be better off with another parent.
>>
>>18266076
I didn't send anything yet damn
>>
>>18266077
You should write you life story. It sounds pretty crazy and interesting.
>>
>>18266089
I'm sure someone else is already doing it. It's been in the public's eye for what... 30 fucking years now?

Apparently I'm legit cursed by some magical bullshit. Turns out supernatural is real! Aleins are real!

Hopefully I'll find out what the fuck has been going on very soon. This is just the weirdest shit.
>>
>>18266076
What message?

;D
>>
>>18265553
Anon said they were sitting in their own room, So they're not allowed to fart in their own room now? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
Went to a shrink for the first time today. Told her I have anxiety but really couldn't get much else out of ku mouth. I was hoping to tell her about the breakdowns I've been having and the anger explosions I've been having. But she was smiling and just carrying on conversation like a normal person. It made me feel so idiotic and whiny. I have another appointment in a month and I'll try to force the words out of my mouth next time. Why do I have to be such a fucking freak when it comes to speaking to people.
>>
Ok trying to piece this together a bit...

On another board about some shit artist they painted a black cat, some fag that does nothing but post about his abs all day...

Which is exactly what Renee's brother would do...

Wow, those two were super fucked up. So yeah, I'm definitely not going to touch anything that remotely looks like her.

She is for real dead then, right?

I was right about what was going to happen. You guys made diamonds from her ashes.

That's truly heartbreaking though...
>>
>>18266139
I'm not calling him a fag btw, just quoting what the people said there.

I don't want to be mean to anyone right now... especially considering they might be fucking dead and I might have had something to do with it.

This is all super fucked up.

There was once a conspiracy of a bunch of people planning on murdering someone? Was that me? Or her? or...
>>
I'm 21 and feel thatlife has been stagnant for the last couple of months. Kinda feels like I'm just existing numb to my surroundings. Few things lately have been able to bring me much joy. My work is dull with no chance of advancement. Haven't been in a serious relationship in over a year due to how demanding my job is with hours since I'm on a rotating shift 12 hours on 12 hours off with few days off.
I'm not suicidal anything since I have to much pride for it. In moments of peace I always find myself retracing all the bad decisions that have brought me to my current path. I probaly should have stayed in college. I've started to listen to more musicals which is always a bad sign.
I'll try some different stuff and see if I can get some kind of passion back into my life. Cheers
>>
I feel happy! I'm going to do something productive!
>>
>>18266216
I'm chronically depressed!
I have to do productive things to keep my house!
I'm sad and bitter on the inside.
>>
Dear World,
What are you going to do without me being there for you? Will you be able to take care of yourself without having my sad pathetic life as an escape?
White Cat
>>
>>18265691
Please dont use a gun. Left wing nut jobs use suicides to pad gun death statistics in their gun control propaganda.
>>
Should I try to see her again? There's almost certainly no future there, but it would be enough to just spend time with her. I see her little sister all the time, so I'm sure I could get in touch, but is it worth it?
>>
Sometimes I check that /soc/ thread for you, just to make sure you're still alive. I don't ever click on your links though.
>>
It's a sin, my darling how I love you
Because I know our love can never be
It's a sin to keep this memory of you
When silence proves that you've forgotten me
>>
>>18265235
At least you have pictures of her.
>>
I know that no one is perfect, but I couldn't see any flaws in you. You're well-educated, travelling the world, very social, attractive. And then out of nowhere, when you appeared to be high on fun, you confided in me your self-doubt. Everyone has something about themselves they don't like and want to improve. I was sure I was going to be the one to give in and dump all my problems on to you. Your sudden vulnerability was unexpected. You said you didn't know what you're doing with your life... that you're sad... that you're missing your family by travelling so much. At first I just listened but eventually it was my turn to respond. I'm a broken person who had no solutions to offer or experience to pass on. I just came up with something on the spot that I'm sure failed to reassure you. I only recently met you and I know I don't mean as much to you as your family, but I am so glad you're here right now.
>>
i'm depressed just miserable and i have no one to talk to it sucks
but i get the impression that it's just physical depression so i'm not sure if talking about it would help me
>>
>>18266076
It could have been sent with genuine concern.
I know mine was
>>
>>18265569
It's clearly a figure of speech, Mr. Literal.

>>18266130
So much hostility over another man's gas. Hey, if you want you blast your fecal matter all over the room you sleep in, then feel free. What I provided was a solution to give that anon's overly sensitive relatives less to bitch about.

You know, that thing... What's it called again... Oh yeah, trying to help. You should try it sometime.
>>
I don't know what to do, I'm lost, I can't find a clear path to walk in, not even a shadow of path, I'm just dangling from one activity to the other.

This isn't life, being this absent minded, I wish I was younger and done it all over again, oh well.
>>
>>18266345
It isn't that there aren't paths, just none in the direction you wish to travel. You have to take the first steps if you aren't willing to settle, anon. Nobody can do that for you.
>>
I've been in a happy committed relationship for 3 months now with a girl that has been substantially better then any girl I've been before, both in personality, and in compassion towards me.

However, recently I've been thinking back to a trip I made to visit a girl whom I had known for 6 years and was fairly close with. To make a long story short we dated on and off through highschool and I was incredibly infatuated with her. When I went to visit her it reaffirmed that she was perfect. (We lived 3 states away due to college). After I left she totally blocked me and I haven't heard from her since the day I left.

Recently I've been having incredibly vivid and sexual dreams about her, and she's on my mind constantly, and I don't know why. It feels so fucked up thinking about her but I can't help but wonder how she's doing or how her life is going. It's incredibly frustrating and I don't know how to get her out of my head
>>
I'm socially retarded and don't know how or where to interact with people
I am a boring and uninteresting person
But my greatest desire is to have a girlfriend and know what it's like to have someone love me.
>>
How much money should I spend on French Fries?
>>
>>18266445
$2.50 at a pizza place, $3.00 for cheese and $3.50-$4 for pizza fries
>>
>>18266445
Potatoes? Less than $4/10lbs.
Frozen? Less than $4/kg.
Cooked? Less than $4/lb.
Poutine? No more than $5/lb.

Got a place down here that sells 2lbs of fries with gravy, mushrooms, a protein, and cheese for like $9.
>>
>be me
>23
>moved out when I was 21
>lost virginity too a lesbian
>it'snotmyfirsttimeiswear.jpg
>months later
>have drunk sex with a girl thats in a relationship
>pulls me too her room one day
>cuddle for hours
>"make love"
>fall for girl
>think about her every day and night
>pop the question if she wants to date
>no.img
>dwell in sorrow for months
>see her at work everyday
>darkness consumes me further
>we pass glances while out at some local bars
>acting like strangers but I know she sees my pain
>consider suicide
>old depression sets in
>self mutilation
>think of going up the road instead of across
>noballs.jpg
>drink my life away for months on end
>be me now in the harvest of the night
>contemplating life
>viewing gore on /gif
>what am i doing?
>masturbate everyday
>feel pathetic
>idk just ranting now
>wake in 2 hours to surf
>night....
>>
>>18266254
>deep
>>
>>18266458
?
>>
File: 99933.jpg (198KB, 401x299px) Image search: [Google]
99933.jpg
198KB, 401x299px
YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF?!

WEB COMICS THAT DON'T UPDATE

Alright you motherfucking artists, you piss me RIGHT THE FUCK OFF, you get PAID, YOU MAKE YOUR FUCKING LIVING OFF MAKING WEB COMICS

And yet you update it what? Once a month? Once every 2 MONTHS? Why the fuck are people paying you to update your comic once every other fucking MONTH?!

I look on your patron. some of you motherfuckers make 6 to 7 THOUSAND dollars a MONTH making web comics but yet you only have to update it once a fucking month?!

AND I LOOK AT YOUR OTHER FUCKING WORK, YOU DON'T WORK ON ANY OTHER COMICS OR HAVE ANY OTHER JOB, YOU MAKE ONE FUCKING STRIP TO YOUR COMIC ONCE A MONTH AND MAKE ALMOST 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH DOING IT, WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SHIT IS THAT?!

IT.IS.YOUR.JOB, STOP MAKING ONE FUCKING PAGE A MONTH, HOLY FUCK!
>>
I'll probably remain alone for the rest of my life
>>
>>18266454
Damn dude, hang in there.
>>
I need to stop falling for literal autists.
>>
>>18264754
My loneliness and instability are insurmountable. I need someone here to hold me and talk to me so I don't fixate on these paranoid thoughts anymore. The one person I have lives thousands of miles away and can only see me once a year. I consider breaking up often to get touched by someone but know that if I did I might actually hurt or kill myself from the pain. I just want the pain to be over and don't want to do anything destructive.
>>
File: aOzGzzr_700b.jpg (97KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
aOzGzzr_700b.jpg
97KB, 700x700px
>>18264754

I hate my life.
I hate seeing young people enjoying their lives and having fun.
I was never allowed to, and I regret having lived abroad in a very restricted country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpYqvxSR5ko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FbQoI8P7c4

--/

When I was 19-21, I felt too young to go to parties. The people there felt like 30 year olds to me. This idea stuck with me which was "I have no right to be here".
Now that I'm +30, I really want to experience life and have fun.
Now I feel to old to do anything and I feel like my life is over. My idea is that +30 you are no longer allowed to have fun, it's only for young people and early 20-somethings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuAxVfZasUk
>>
>>18266491
Which webcomic?
>>
>>18266139
Why do you think she's dead, doesn't she have social media?
>>
Real life is getting close. Highschool will be over soon, and I'll have to go to college, get a job, and move out. I really don't know what to think, I'm very excited but also so nervous about the future.
I don't even know exactly what I want to study. I'll probably go for veterinary medicine, but I feel as if I'm not smart enough for it, or that I'll want to quit, even if it's something I've wanted to do since I was a kid. I want to help animals, somehow. I just don't know.
>>
>have no real frineds
>the only friend i had whom i help countless time over the year just told me he found some other guy to hang out with and don't want to talk with me
>so poor i have to work so i can pay for my college
>20 and still a virgin
>>
I wish I could be brave enough to cut her out of my life.
I'm pretty sure she's keeping me around because she's not very good at full on rejecting people, but there's also a chance that she's being like this to me because I never showed any interest in her except for when I asked her out.
I know I'm being desperately hopeful with this made up scenario, but I just can't bring myself to pulling that trigger.
>>
I'm finding the honest, straightforward natures of black bosses and coworkers more preferable to the whites where people were terribly fake, cliquey and always trying to sabotage one another. Even though I have had both white and Indian coworkers tell me that black workers are lazy, my black coworkers are probably the most hardworking I've seen since my Pakistani bosses. Black workers are honest about doing work just for money but they throw themselves into work anyway and are really understanding and supportive about helping others. Ironically, the people who implied blacks are lazy were the ones always trying to manipulate workload onto others so they could feel some sense of power over somebody else since their impression is that the one who is the boss is the one who gets to watch other people work. I really honestly wish I worked in the city sooner.
>>
File: 1465185595732.gif (397KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1465185595732.gif
397KB, 245x138px
>Had big Japan trip planned with friends.
>Find out that boyfriend I already hate is cheating on me with some busted tweaker.
>After a bit of back-and-forth, decide not to go on this trip because he'd make it a living hell.
>Explain to friends that he'd ruin it for me even if we were still together, because he's an obnoxious shitter.
>They don't worry, joke along, whatever.
>They all left yesterday morning.
>He went to the wrong airport, barely made it to the right one in time, and when asked about packing nice clothing for Michelin Star rated high-end restaurants, said "Yeah, I've got jeans."
>They're all sick of him being an obnoxious slob already.
>Getting a running commentary of his bullshit over stream from best friend in group.

He kept 'joking' that he wanted to bust through a paper wall like the Kool-aid man. I truly hope that he does, just for my own satisfaction.
>>
>>18264754
i think i am unironically in love with a woman i have never met just because her memes are fire
>>
>>18266793
He must be doing something right if he's your bf.
>>
>>18266830
I don't know how I left out the part where I dumped him. I also don't know how that wasn't clearly implied, regardless.

(He wasn't, though. He spent three years threatening to kill himself if I ever left him and I was too young/stupid to call his bluff.)
>>
>REALLY want to kill myself
>don't want to destroy my family doing it
I can't think of how to guarantee a secure enough 'accident' without it obviously being suicide. I don't want it to go bad and become disabled or something. I don't want anyone to know it's a suicide. I know it will have a bad impact on them and I really don't want to do that, it's all that's keeping me going really.
>>
>>18266867
There's no way for you to die without destroying your family
>>
>>18266807
That's not really what being in love means
>>
>>18266793
Couldn't you all uninvite him if you broke up? Or are they more his friends than your friends?
>>
Let's be fucking real, you're just salty my life has been pretty much amazing since you packed your shit and left and now you're living in poverty unhappy as fuck, probably being abused both emotionally and physically by some mentally challenged landwhale.
>>
Not one step back comrades!

Horrraaaahhh!

G-g-god curse c-comrade stali- *dies*
>>
Like, I don't understand why when I said that this person doesn't care about me, people get so mad. I mean, you can care about a person's wellbeing but at the end of the day, you're not as concerned over their problems as long as they're dealing with it.
>>
Is it wrong that i really want this guy to lose weigh so i'll be attracted to him
>>
You've been streaming pretty often by now.. And to be honest i really want to watch you. But i cant bear missing you now that we've broken up. I miss you so much and i still love you. But you told me to forget you and delete your phone number. To be honest, i cant delete my feelings for you. How can i be able to delete your number and all our texts? Sigh.. If only i can move on from you..
>>
>>18266893
if it's not love, it's something
I want her to bear my children
>>
I can't take advice, I can't take criticism.
I wihs I had someone to blame for my failures but I don't
I wish I had done better on that exam, I may have to wait 6 more months to graduate
I wish I could have done better, but I don't know what to do
People give me advice on studying better but I alwasy throguh it out becasue I don't feel like its working
the truth it i'm just let myself get distracted
even if I put away my computer I still delay doing work otherwise
ill draw triangles on my paper or whatever
I couldn't eve nfinish the exam
>>
>>18264811
iktfb

I'm a manager that sucks..
two weeks of vacation time built up, but I'm so trash at my job I can't get anyone to cover my shifts.
>>
I think I'm just not meant to have friends. Everytime I meet a new friend (once every 2 years at least) It goes great, until I realize that I'm being used. Every single time. I'm not someone people like. I'm someone that is loyal and devoted. I make people feel good about themselves because I'm such an ugly, weird, mess. It has occurred to me that I would be better off never making another friend again. I'd say I'll be a crazy cat lady, but I don't think I can even befriend a cat.
>>
>>18267165
Why do you think you were being used?
>>
File: received_1465216170218079.gif (4MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
received_1465216170218079.gif
4MB, 270x188px
>>
File: 1492120713267.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492120713267.png
29KB, 657x527px
I took you in my care in september, we've had good times in our school trip. Now he's come back to you it seems like you've forgot about me, only swinging by when it's about school/work shit. I'm tired of this, I even turned my back on my girl just for you. I don't love you, but maybe I am somehow attracted, yet not enough to fall for you. I looked at you as a close friend, yet you shrug me off now whenever I bring that shit up. I wanna cut ties but I can't just leave you hanging, I'm not that fucking selfish. But after this last school year, we'll be graduating from this shithole. I wish you'd stay away from me, run with your shitty boyfriend. But please, never forget, that that one september will never see it's end.
>>
My laptop may have finally kicked the bucket. I was a NEET for 5 years, and it's been with me every day of it.
Not gonna lie, I'm a little sad. It's been my closest friend all this time. We've been through some shit together.
RIP old pal
>>
File: not gonna cry.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
not gonna cry.webm
3MB, 720x720px
I've been struggling really badly with depression and suicidal thoughts. I manage to make myself ignore them most of the time, but recently it has all gotten to be too overwhelming and I came very close to acting on them. I don't have any friends, no one who would miss me when I'm gone. I feel kind of scared right now and I don't know what to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 302x225px
I'm this >>18264757 anon again, thanks for the words of empathy, just going to vent a bit more, sorry for the blog. These threads always make me feel bad when venting because I think my life is kind of shitty sometimes but here I realize how lucky I am compared to all the depressed anons that usually post. Stay strong

Back to where I was, it seems. I was kind of confident and was planning to ask her out or something soon, but today she kind of avoided me again. I'm not even sure if it's the "ugh I don't like him and don't want to give him hopes" avoid, it's like she doesn't even notice my presence and does what she has to do without giving me a single care. Sure if I start a conversation we'll chat for a bit, but until that happens I'm invisible. She definitely knows I like her though, or at least suspects it. Feeling even less confident now. Racionally, I think that if she liked me she would show it a little bit more, even if she's really shy. But my mind keeps spinning tales and feeding my cancerous hope, "maybe she gets too shy when I'm around and becomes more reserved", "maybe she's not even sure if I like her or I'm just being nice, so she treats me like she would any other guy", "maybe she'd give me a chance if I ask her out". What sucks the most is that my happiness right now is almost completely contingent on the ammount of atention she gives me. I can't stop thinking about her, and she clearly doesn't give me the same importance that I give her. Sure, that doesn't necessarily mean that I have no chances since I get autistically obsessed with girls, but in this particular case things are looking pretty bleak. Going to wait things out for a while, venting helps alleviate my frustration in the meantime. Wish I could just forget I ever loved her and move on..
>>
>>18267304
Been there. Smoke weed. Trust me, it'll mellow you out.
>>
I think I know the right thing to say, so please just give me one chance
I didn't say what I did because I thought you need me, I did it because I need you
I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but please, not knowing if you're safe is killing me
>>
just realised i always worry and act paranoid around other people is because i always had to in my home
really need to keep at meditation
>>
I didn't ry to jump, but I went to the 5th floor of a building and just sort of... stared into the distance for 30 minutes, thinking of how the people around me are burdened by my own ineptitude.
>>
>>18266633
She blocked the shit out of him ofc after he told her he will destroy her life and shit like that, spamming internet with her name saying all lies, plus friends in common and followers also blocked him. She is doing just fine, a very talented and hard working girl. My guess is he is indeed mentally ill plus abusive.
>>
Guy it's been like a week please let me know
>>
>>18267173
I first noticed this in school, when someone would befriend me and then as soon as people started finding him/her cute and the popular boys/girls wanted to be his friends, he/she didn't have the time for me anymore. (this happened with 4 or five people) I excused it and let it go.

Later, in high school, i had a friend (friends for about 4 years) who was in a class with me. By the end of the year we were doing homework together and such. When I left school and could no longer assist her with her homework, she told me "yeah, hanging out was fun but there are other smarter people here and I don't really need you," I was dumbfounded and just didn't speak to her again.

When i was 18 and in college, i made quick friends with a senior. We did all that college sisterhood crap and she used me as her personal gossip-diary. One day she said something particularly terrible about a friend's sick mother, and i spoke up. She told me if i didn't have her back, she could find some other freshie to hang out with. I just excused it for bitchiness.

But my last friend... Is a guy (i'm a lady btw) who defies all description. He is the closest thing to an older sister/brother i've ever had. I'm in my 20s, and i live alone. But i live in a particularly accessible part of the city.
I noticed that he'd start coming over to my place simply to avail himself of the bus. this went on for two years. When I mentioned that I'd never even seen the neighborhood he lives in, yet he is at my house every other day. He told me, "I guess we aren't those kind of friends yet"and we have rarely talked since.
Perhaps I'm over reacting. Idk. I just know I have very few friends, and I no longer wish to take the risk of making new ones. I'm not very socially capable and this is just too much.
>>
How the fuck are you so perfect. How could you think some lazy unemployed low life piece of shit like me is perfect????? How did I get you? Who are you and where did you come from.
>>
File: qzPcK1W.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
qzPcK1W.gif
1MB, 320x213px
GF and I split a couple months ago. I've been feeling decent lately, but she texted me the other day saying she found something of mine and is coming to my place to return it next week. Ever since she texted me I just feel like shit, like the feelings resurfaced and I cant stop thinking about her again. fuck this
>>
>>18266076
Are your initials FH?
>>
>>18267586
I know what you mean. Every time my ex even calls I get really bad anxiety. It's because there's so much that I feel is unsaid or misunderstood but I can't vocalize it.
Just be glad she isn't calling you up looking for weed with another dude. Be glad she isn't trying to make you feel like you're nothing,
>>
>>18267514
I think i know someone similar to you. Focus on developing self awareness and improving yourself? Kinda like how they say you should focus on working on yourself before looking for a significant other. For the person i know she can be smug (unintentional or not i dont know) and misses the point a lot in conversations and i dont think she is aware of this.
>>
I had a dream that someone's parent was upset at me, saying ":So you're the reason my daughter dresses like the devil."

I also had another part where I had a bunch of knives and piercings.

So... there is that.
>>
My boyfriend came out to me as a trap just last month. The problem is through the last 30 days I have realized that he wants to be submissive every time we have sex and it ruined sex for me. Now all he does is whine that I don't want to bang him. Most of the time I just think he's pathetic. What do I do? I don't know anymore.
>>
>>18267864
Break up with him, he's not going to get better.
>>
>>18267864
wat
>>
>>18264850

retarded trannies posting fake languages, kill yourself
>>
>>18267489
Ah damn that's worse than I thought. Thanks for the info, glad she's okay
>>
>>18267886

He's so fucking annoying now. He has the biggest victim complex I've ever seen. I'm starting to cringe when I think about our relationship. I saw a trap getting analed on /gif/ a few minutes ago and I wanted to cry and puke.
>>
File: 1450341355655.gif (2MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1450341355655.gif
2MB, 500x391px
>>18267864
>not wanting to fuck a qt trap
>>
>>18267899
Unless if you're a troll, why the fuck are you still with him? How are you still with him?
>>
>>18267904
They aren't usually cute, y'know, with the whole being men thing.
>>
File: yDm_ksBqLK4.jpg (270KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yDm_ksBqLK4.jpg
270KB, 707x1000px
I am twenty years old with erectile dysfunction and non-existent libido, completely numb and dead. This is first world problem, but I think my girlfriend will dump me because of that.
>>
>>18267914
How do you know you have ED?
>>
>>18267706
Thank you for your honesty. To be honest, I've assumed i'm the problem the whole time. I'm not sure what I can do to fix it. And at this point I feel as though I should just... not try.
>>
File: fFFKSSxt_H4.jpg (142KB, 1280x947px) Image search: [Google]
fFFKSSxt_H4.jpg
142KB, 1280x947px
>>18267921
Because if I ever get an erection I don't feel anything. If I manage to cum, my dick is still semi-erect in spite of that fact I am able to cum buckets. Porn, girlfriend, nothing, nothing ever able to create a desire for me. It suddenly disappeared and never seem to come back.

Now I get the message that she wants me and can't wait. And here I am, with stone-dead dick, depressed as shit.
>>
>>18267937
I thought I was going through the same thing you were but I found that the fact that I was masturbating while sitting in my computer chair made every other position feel awkward and unnatural and it was difficult to achieve erection or even cum. Are you not attracted to your girlfriend? Do you flood your own mind when the time comes?
>>
>>18267914
Have you had your testosterone levels checked? I don't know anything about the topic, but they usually say that to men with low libido
>>
File: wYfQT1GwHLc.jpg (139KB, 1536x1020px) Image search: [Google]
wYfQT1GwHLc.jpg
139KB, 1536x1020px
>>18267944
>Are you not attracted to your girlfriend? Do you flood your own mind when the time comes?

I find her very attractive. Actually, this is the only woman I find attractive at all. Like, my mind knows, but body doesn't want to reciprocate. I am aware of things I find beautiful, but it doesn't create any spark, however, I remember how furiously my dick raised as I was sitting nearby her, despite what dozens of anons told that their first sex was awful -- mine was incredible and furious, I couldn't even control myself. These brief moments were intense. Now -- nothing. I still want her, but in my legs there is a hollowness.

It sounds retarded to a certain extent, but I am at 4chan, so, whatever. If you clench your anus while having an erect penis, if frequent enough, it'd move like helicopter rotor. For me, I noticed that it is much harder for me to do that than ever before. I think I have to visit a doctor. Shit.
>>
>>18264754
Why didn't you try to make it work if you liked me as much as you said you did? And how can you go about as if you feel nothing as if you don't even know me?
>>
File: 1470820262472.png (139KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1470820262472.png
139KB, 400x398px
I feel like you never talk to me unless I push for it, which I mean....fair enough. You have other things you like to do, but I feel ignored. Why can't you ever just make time for me? I don't care if this sounds selfish, it's long overdue.
Whenever I try to talk about this, you just go "No shhh I love you, I'm sorry I keep doing this. I don't know how to stop :(". That's bullshit, you know exactly how to stop: Just talk to me more.
You're not even busy with something important 99% of the time. You're just playing video games or getting food. I'm obviously not very important to you, but you can't even admit that for some reason. And if I acted the way you do, you'd start getting upset and complaining that we're growing apart. Fuck off. If we're growing apart, it's because I'm the only one who's even trying anymore.
Maybe if I stop trying, you'll finally get it.
>>
There are so many girls I'd probably date if they pursued me. I only chase one girl at a time but I know I'd crack to a few girls who I don't really think much about.
>>
>>18268112
Girls don't pursue, friend
>>
>>18268121
I know they don't, I just find the thought interesting.
>>
JUST SEND THE MESSAGE
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A COWARD
ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LET HER SLIP AWAY LIKE THIS
FUCK
>>
Heyo Sagger McBitchtits! At least I have a degree, contrary to your loser part timer boyfriend!
>>
>>18268130
I did, we're fine.
>>
>>18268135
I'm talking to myself m8
Please help me find the courage to do what I could never do and break through my own barriers
>>
are you guys trying to tell me I have a vagina butthole? How the fuck does that even work? Just how fucked up is my anatomy?

>>18268130
I can't talk to anyone... it's all fake and no one will acknowledge what is going on. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>18268143
Beforehand, ask yourself if what you're sending sounds cool enough. Adjust accordingly and rip the band aid off.
>>
Uh, haha...
>>
>>18268130
I did, it's probably going to wind up ignored.
She's stupid as rocks anyway, good riddance.
>>
The fact that you're not telling your ex off is going to poison our relationship. I don't know how many more times I have to bring it up, I already sound obsessive, and you're the one making me
>>
Did real bad in an exam today, I feel really frustrated.
I didnt start the year very well academically speaking. I hope I can sort this out eventually.
>>
All these references to male pregnancy...

I swear to god if it turns out I'm able to get pregnant and that's what you did to me while at parkview I am going to be pissed. Is that the reason my mom got so pissed off at me wanting to buy smokes? or the reason you guys won't give me my medications?

Is that what the reference to "termites" has been? That hospital visit was 3 months ago... so first term?

You guys are just fucking with me left and right. You call me "she" more than "he"...

My ex was all about trying to get a look at my taint and butthole. Like, it was really fucking creepy and put me off.

What the fuck am I? What the fuck is wrong with me?

Whats with the references to metal splinters? Cheese graters... super shredder? Ninja turtles? What he fuck about them? Great artists?
>>
My significant other is autistic, love him to bits but it is slowly killing me.
>>
are you trying to say that nasty as fuck smell january 16th... was dead flesh? Like a fucking fetus or...

What the fuck came out of me that day?

What the fuck are you people doing to me?
>>
>>18268226

I'm gonna need you to explain yourself
>>
>>18268191

Autist here.

What exactly is the problem? Not opening up enough, no eye contact... or is he the "talks too much" kind of autist who never had that shit beat out of him like the smarter ones of us?

Plenty of autists on 4chan, and this is /adv/ice. Maybe we can help.
>>
>>18268130
>ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LET HER SLIP AWAY LIKE THIS

Yes.

I've done it 1000 times over, no regrets.

Shit, the only regrets I've ever had were "sending the message" so to speak. Apparently, there is much worse than "no", fucking liars.

When I like a girl, I ignore the shit out of her and avoid her because I'd prefer that she thinks I'm an asshole compared to her thinking I'm a creep.
Keep that distance and shit.
>>
So your message is... don't trust rabbits?

Lucia? What did she do in chicago?

You know what, I don't care. I don't care about any of this anymore. I wish I could get with Maria but whatever. If that doesn't happen I don't care either.

I don't care for any of this. I'm sick of you guys fucking with my head.

You know what I want?

I want to fucking die. That's all I want.
>>
I love my dog. She is the greatest. I found out some bad news today, it's time. They gave her some pain medication, now we wait. I'm losing my shite.
>>
I just hope whatever diseases I have kill me sooner rather than later.

Fuck all of you for doing this to me. You're a disgusting people.
>>
Fine. You hate me, I get it. I don't understand why, but I don't need to anymore. Good bye, pretty. Thank you for everything. I'll be forever thankful. May your heart be filled with bliss, like it was when we met. I'll never forget that hug. Apologies for the people waiting in line at the airport.
Take care.
>>
>>18268266
I am so sorry to see this, my heart is aching for you. Bless you and her. At least she's not in pain for now and you gave her a great life
>>
>>18268242
Thank you for taking your time to reply, it is a lot of stuff at the same time, not telling me things and expecting me to magically know and resolve whatever it is happening. Everything upsets him, it can be something big to just the temperarure not being just right, he is very sensitive with sounds, smells, will say things that will hurt anybody but for him is just being honest, he seems to not understand when he makes people upset or uncomfortable, some times I do have to excuse his behaviour that can be seen as rude to others. He will juat go in this state where he juat close up and tells me to go away, other times he is terribly clingy, like I am all day with him and he is usually ok with me doing my stuff and going out for a bit, but there are times when he can't stand beiing alone, he calls me non stop doesn't matter I disscussed my plans with hin days ahead, he changes plans all the time, works non stop the point of not sleeping at all for days, he is very intelligent and man the guy learns like a sponge, but he cannot stop until he is done with whatever he is doing, he gets easily frustrated, like he doesn't know how to show his feelings, he will always find something else in whatever you are telling him to the point of him getting angry for things that were not at all said to him, I swear is walking in eggshells 24/7 with him. I am so tired but for some reason want to continue taking care of him...
>>
>>18268081
I know how you feel. My ex was like that. Sigh.. He doesnt even need me to be honest. He just wanted to have a girlfriend for the sake of having one. We broke up but i still love him. I hope you can hold on to him.
>>
I don't want to play I don't want to play I don't want to play

God I just want to be loved. I just want to be held and kissed and I don't want to play I don't.

Please end this please
>>
>>18268304

>say things that will hurt anybody but for him is just being honest

Autists have difficulty lying. Unfortunately, due to problems expressing ourselves, we often lack tact and can be very blunt.

You said he's smart, I'm willing to bet that he's much more expressive and coherent in writing, than he is in speech?
For instance, I can barely muster up a "hi" and a nod to an acquaintance in real life, however in writing I have a greater ability to express myself freely.
Getting him to write things down might be a decent enough way to teach him tact and subtlety.

Outright lies are going to be difficult, but you can teach him to "bend the truth" somewhat, to spare others feelings.

>at go in this state where he juat close up and tells me to go away, other times he is terribly clingy
All Autists are terrible clingy... to someone they actually like. Most people we'd rather be distant towards.

Going cold on you could just be him needing his own space (like you sometimes need yours), autists tend to be introverted given their poor social skills. So extended social interaction might be draining.

Also, we get called "creepy" alot, and some of us learn not to show any affection, whatsoever.

Not much to do here but give space when space is needed, and be firm "I got shit to do" when you got shit to do. He might get upset, but he'll eventually get used to it as long as you don't give in.

>ke he doesn't know how to show his feelings, he will always find something else in whatever you are telling him to the point of him getting angry for things that were not at all said to him

We don't say things too much, unfortunately this leads to over-thinking.
Again, trying to get him to write to you (and eventually read it out loud instead) can improve his social skills and get him more comfortable opening up. Hopefully this will solve many of these issues.
Someone would have done this with him as a child, so he'd learn to talk to others better.
>>
>>18266491
>This
>>
>>18268363
Thank you for your reply, I have been reading a lot about this but the writting advice is something I had not heard of, it does seem that he is more receptive when I send him messages, so I am definetly trying that out, thank you so much. He does told me several times I am the only person he can live with, so I will take it as his way of telling me he loves me. It is a very lonely life living with him, it is hard and believe me that having our dog has made my life a little better.
I am usually very patient with him to the extend I get several people critizing me for doing all these things for him, but at the end of the day I do love him a lot and all I want is to see him smile. I was looking for people that would understand this around here but seems everybody has perfect marriages with prince charming and there are no problems at all or the guy is a jerk for some reason. I believe that love is constant work and it is painful, but it is so rewarding. I am still so very tired and at times I explode and tell him, but I always end up hugging him and telling myself I need more patience... It is hard, very hard.
>>
File: nope.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Turns out there's a shit ton of "lonely" people out there who want somebody to be with them but they don't want to be attached to anybody.

Hooking up or NSA isn't good enough for them. No. They "need" someone who will be there for them, emotionally and physically...but they "need their space" or "are too young to get attached".

ie: Self-serving fucks who just want to be one-sidedly spoiled.

No wonder you're single.
>>
>dating girl that i'm super in love with
>everything is perfectly fine, she's a bit mean sometimes, but she also seems to get off on that so i don't care that much
>one night she comes over and gets wasted
>starts telling me she's an asshole and is going to fuck me over
>says she feels guilty about something that happened "a few weeks ago"
>starts sobbing uncontrollably
>i hold her and kiss her and tell her i love her and take care of her for 6 hours while she just tells me she's a shitty person over and over
>can only find out that whatever she did was a shitty thing done directly to me
>she says it isn't cheating
>i tell her she has to tell me
>6 hours of this
>she doesn't tell me, end of it is her curled in a ball saying she wants to go home over and over
>we hang out a few more times, it doesn't come up
>twice she messages me saying she is going to tell me but both times stuff happens so she can't
>this last time it was because i overslept and she has to be around family and doesn't want to be a mess around them

fuck!!!! i need to know what the fuck is up!!! this shit is killing my ocd! i love you so much and we can work through this! you aren't the same person now that you were whenever you did the shitty thing! the fact that you know it was shitty means you can become a better person who doesn't do shit like whatever the fuck it was! i never want to see you cry like that again. :(
>>
I'm 22 years old and since i have started my first job i realized the I've been wasting all my life due to my shyness.

My college life has been misearble, nearly at the end of my studies and I've not gained more than 1 friend.

Now depression is a daily thing. I really don't know what the fuck happened i used to be so active and now I'm just a lazy/virgin fuck with no personality
>>
Today was a bad day.
>>
File: bestrong.gif (989KB, 441x200px) Image search: [Google]
bestrong.gif
989KB, 441x200px
>>18268285
>>18268285
>>
>>18268442
I don't understand this reply but thanks, I suppose.
>>
>>18268452
Sometimes it's harder to be the person walking away than you think.
>>
>>18268454
I reckon you are right. Thank you for the insight.
>>
You were never in the way. Never a distraction, and never a bother to me. I was just too negative in my ways, and I let it get overwhelming for the both of us. The time I gave you was because I wanted to share it with you. Not out of obligation. Nothing I can do about it now and this is just something I wanted to say.

Sometime ago, when I said "thank you". It was because I figured out something. I wasn't always this deep in my own negativity. I wasn't always this person I had allowed myself to become. I was someone else. I don't remember who, but not this. I'm sick of feeling sorry for myself. It did me no good, beside mess things up between us. Still I grateful to have met up, to have had you in my life. Kick me out of the clouds that became my comfort. Never again.

So thanks again.
>>
Havent been in a relationship in over 8 years. I cling on to people who i feel only keep me around for the attention. Trying to get out of my comfort zone, but people at my work just keep teasing me about it like im some sort of sad pet. Fuck.
>>
Fuck you
She was right about you, he was right about you, they were all fucking right about you and I'm only just realising it.
If you want to be alone so badly, then fine, fucking die alone for all I care.
>>
Tell me one thing. Were those tiny mistakes and inconsistencies supposed to mislead me or make me realize something?
>>
>>18267380
>it's like she doesn't even notice my presence and does what she has to do without giving me a single care.
This is what happened to me after I confessed my love for a woman.
What the fuck...
>>
>>18268498
I know a similar feeling. Just don't give a shit my dude and try to distance yourself from them. Your relationship to them is based on work, nothing else.

The best of luck to you, dude.
>>
>>18268491
one last thing.
Ultimately, you may or may not care about this anyways, but I'm still trust you enough to talk as such. This is all more for myself than it is for you. Selfish, but I needed this. My deep appreciation for you still stands.
>>
you fucked up and got sacked - you did that

i didnt do anything and to hear from someone else you blame me for it and thats why your not speaking to me?

fuck you, you cunt
>>
Should i go to the doctor? I just reaized my medicarpal bone on my right hand is pushed WAY farther then I remember it being and dosen't match up with my right hand? Not once have I broken my hand and it only hurts when I do push ups.
>>
File: somewhere.jpg (92KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
somewhere.jpg
92KB, 540x540px
Holy shit you retarded, overly emotional child, stop going to events purely to take pictures and send them to me. Please also stop acting like you're just destined to be the thing that will instantly make me happier 24/7. That alone is a disgusting fantasy you cooked up in your own head. In every single fucking conversation, all you do is agree with me, bow down for no reason, filling in blanks with complete and total bullshit, when you realize you have no idea what you're talking about. I know for a goddamn fact the only reason you're pretending to like what you like is because you still think you have a chance with me. STILL. You think that I'll place you higher in some non-existent hierarchy of friends just because you got a picture with some gay e-celeb YOU don't even know, and I don't even support in the first place. Then you make shit up online and pretend to be the polar opposite just to keep friends around on jewbook. I told you not to spam me with shit I don't even know the context of, and for fuck's sake stop asking to stay IN MY HOUSE every time I offer to do something with you.
>I make a shitload of money and I want you to know how awesome I am for that
>boo fucking hoo I can't afford a hotel
You dumb cunt you KNOW for a fact that I just moved in and just started remodeling. Enjoy sleeping on a concrete floor in an uninsulted room while dreaming of miraculously fucking me or some shit.
Autistic fucking scumbag, you weren't like this even a year ago. You were retarded but at least you weren't a borderline stalker with an inferiority complex.

Congratulations, you're wasting your own life worried about impressing a literal social retard.
>>
>>18268627
*left hand

my bad
>>
I'm losing my mind
I'm just going to write poetry
>>
Turns out 21 pilots doesn't suck as bad as I originally thought
>>
https://youtu.be/UbQgXeY_zi4
>>
>>18268729
No, they do.
>>
>>18268729
Yayyy~
>>18268774
Booo....
>>
How the fuck could you have chosen him like that!?
"Every day he gets more annoying"
"I already told him we are just friends"
"I'm not going to let him kiss me"
Where the fuck did those words go!? You are letting him behave like you are his girlfriend, chatting like so, and who knows what are you doing in person.

So you mean to tell me... you chose the annoying persistent cuck who you barely like (supposedely according to you), over me who you always claimed how much you feel good with me.

You even had the guts to tell me... that you don't consider you will ever have feelings for me... and there you are playing around with the other guy...
Rot...
>>
>Have a qt friend that i used to be interested in
>when i asked her out she said no
>now i have a girl friend
>she's thirsty as fuck now
holy fuck i thought that this happening was supposed to be a joke
>>
>>18267380
The ignoring thing is so relatable what the hell.

This one girl is so lovely after her first contact its unreal, but somedays I'm basically Mr. No One in her fucking eyes. Thursday I've passed over her with my phone while she was watching her little brother's training after a test expecting her to call me out and chat but she didn't. I looked back and noticed she was sad as fuck and went there to talk to her. We talked for a bit, her mom came and sat next to us both, we continued chatting with me trying to console her because she couldn't take the test properly and thus wrote some random shit on the last minutes. I wiped away one of her tears when she asked me something instead of answering she laughed. I commented some shit to her mom, shown her the video of one of our female classmates giving a fake interview for an assignment which was funny as fuck (the girl was the one who asked me to do it). Cheered her up good.

But then I fucked it up by giving the shittiest goodbye 2017. Which then was immediatly redeemed after I got home because of the cutest motherfucking audio I've ever sent telling her how I'm sorry about all the shit thats happening and asking her to feel better giving support and whatnot.
Got a good old ''you're lovely'' and a heart, she even chatted with me a little bit after.

I just wish it didn't have to always be something started by me. Fucking woman just walks up to me to ask for enlightenment in stuff. I sometimes wish I was straight up dumb so things like that wouldnt happen so frequently.
>>
>>18264945
I live alone. With passing time, I have lost almost all interest in my hobbies. I don't go to music shows anymore, and there was a time when I even performed at experimental music events.

I'm an only child, no other family but my mom in the states. I'm trying to get into electronics and soldering as a hobbie, but when I think of spending money now, I think of how fucking stupid it is that I'm resorting to more and more materialism and consumerism to fill the void of how miserable I am. When ultimately the thing that truly drives me, is love. It's like the end goal is love, true love, so why bother spending money on stupid shit just to be liked?

All of my hobbies are more enjoyable if I have someone to share them with. Meanwhile, I feel like being a show off isn't in my nature, so sharing art or music makes me feel different now. It feels like a cry for help almost. Like an unintentionally semi pretentious feeling.. or like I'm "selling myself" to prove a point.

It feels like there is nothing there. Unrequited love hurts more than I care to admit as I age.
>>
Shout out to all the femanons who want their "ex" whatever to call (or even text) them to say they regret their decision. This one is for you!
>>
>>18266287
damn homie. I know what its like to meet someone who seems perfect, and then when they open up they are a mess. Everyone has problems. everyone is broken in some way. It can suck to feel like you dont know how to help them though, and it sucks even more to feel like you failed to reassure them. Thats how i lost the love of my life.

shits hard man. good luck
>>
The only reason I am alive is because I don't want to leave my dog alone. I already decided that the day he dies I will too. Husband does not seem to care, mom and dad are old and will leave before me for sure and I am their only child with no siblings, not many friends and they will dissapear for months unless I call them, always end up being taken advantage off, I just can't keep being a nice person and smile every single day when inside I am far gone. Today I spend a good hour in the balcony putting things in order for the next few years and making a plan, I am ready to go, I just cannot deal with people anymore.
>>
>>18269008
Better days.
>>
>>18264754
Fuck you Mr. Key, I hope someone takes that saxophone of yours and shoves it so far up your ass that the reed forces a gap in your teeth.
>>
>>18268906
Fuck

I'm in the same boat with hobbies feeling dead
>>
>>18269038
Of course there are better days, but the decision is already made. I guess enjoy the time I have the best I can.
>>
>>18268571
Thats the best thing that could happen after confessing. Actually the best thing would be to never see her again.
>>
Why did you agree to be in a monogomous relationship with me if in your heart you were still in an open relationship with her all this time?
Why didn't you have my back all those times your ex called me a bitch? I'll never forget when you were sitting in my car laughing at her text messages. "Oh you've gotta hear this, she got you good here!" Her text: "she's lucky I even let you fuck her!"
Why would you laugh at that? Why would you somehow twist everything and still make me believe you loved me?
Why did i open up to you about my brother molesting me and why did I become so vulnerable in telling you how broken I feel because my dad was never there?
Well we all know what they say. Girls want a man just like their daddies, and now I have it.
Worst part is your cells have been growing inside my belly for 8 months now and I still feel weak at your feet when I'm lying in your bed and you tell me you should've left me because I couldn't accept your "friendship" with your ex.
I've left you now. If I'm as strong as my mother and I raise my son right and give him everything he needs, then he'll turn out just fine. Cause I turned out just fine... Right?
>>
>>18264907
I'm a Kitty with grey hair and this made me smile despite having nothing to do with me. I hope the two of you live happily.
>>
Just I start to forget about all the bad things in my life, they will resurface again with a vengeance. Why is the pleasure of happiness so temporary? My life is too empty to shield me from myself.
>>
Icssw you with her today, I'm GLAD you have found someone to replace me with so quickly, I hope you treat her just like you treated me LIKE TRASH. but meke her feel special now.
Good luck, wish you ALL THE WORST
PS - she isn't more beautiful than I am, I am absolutely sure she isn't EVEN remotely clever or talanted
>>
for the past few weeks i've been having dreams where I get a girlfriend who is immediately affectionate and I lose my virginity in wild passionate sex
every time i wake up i end up lying in bed for an hour trying to go back
sick of being taunted by my own brain :(
>>
>>18269486>>18269486
>PS - she isn't more beautiful than I am, I am absolutely sure she isn't EVEN remotely clever or talanted
yet you type like a 14 year old. let go of your ego and resentment
>>
I can no longer feel the love from close ones around me. Family and friends, it's not that I've become cold or that they have stopped loving me. It's as if it's not there and I've lost a connection with everyone around me.

This has caused strain in a lot of my relationships.
>>
>>18269057
no, i wished you better days.
>>
>>18269530
You are not alone.
>>
I dream about you fucking me every single day.
>>
>"... But I wouldn't hit you, you know when to shut up"
I didn't say anything back.
>>
I hate you. I hate hate hate fucking hate you.
If my life doesn't improve by the time I've finished university, I'm going to come over there and kill you, and it will be your fault.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.