[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little shits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1479608057223.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1479608057223.png
126KB, 402x398px
I met some fucking dumbs children today. I was walking trough the city when the fattest kid walked up to me and said "Do you want my number?" i said "no" and he said "ew, why do you want my number?" *laughter in the background*

Then i walked into a store with two entrances. One of the fucking dumb kids held a door open, i walked trough the other one and he said "Why didnt you walk trough this door? is it because you are a racist?". *laughter in the background*

It was so fucking dumb and i dont even know why i put so much tought into this. I know they were just little shits being little shits but im still fucking mad.

What to do?
>>
>>18264685
That is very tame.

Ignoring them is the safest option.
>>
Well, why did you want his number?
>>
>>18264685
Just ignore it; they are jut terrible children.
>>
>>18264685
sounds like ur a pedo OP
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 768x1024px
Should have taught them a lesson right then and there anon, now you lost your chance. I would have beaten their asses off

C'mon anon it's just kids being kids. Don't tell me you never used to flip the nearby drivers off when you were in the school bus with your friends, or did childish annoying stuff like that when you were a kid
>>
>>18264685
Just pretend they don't exist, don't even look at them. They want a reaction from you.
>>
>>18264774
kek nice image
>>
>>18264774
Only nigger do that.
>>
Thats mild. Ive had kids run up and kick me repeatedly and whenever I do something their fat nigger mom lays into me because he didn't do nuffin
I really hate south sac
>>
>>18264685
You shouldn't just try to forget this. Otherwise you will feel as bad next time when something similar happens.

Instead try to face your feelings. Try to consider and think even questions that feel obvious at first. Why does this bother you? Do you feel angry, scared or ashamed? Towards who or what do you feel these? How does your body react when you have these feelings? Do your hands, shoulders or stomach react?
Also don't try to force yourself to feel differently or rationalize. Just listen yourself and observe what you find.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.