[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to meet Hijabis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 5988095-108618886.jpg (98KB, 455x565px) Image search: [Google]
5988095-108618886.jpg
98KB, 455x565px
I am a muslim male and I really want to meet girls from my religion as I am most attracted to them.

but man this cant happen naturally it seems. everyone is a prude.

what are some place I can meet muslim girls? have you guys dealt with this problem before?
>>
Tons of Muslim women in the streets and they won't mind a fellow Muslim I think
Also shootout to you for being attracted to them, because they are not attractive in slightest to me
>>
>>18264653
In sewers or subways.
>>
>>18264653
Volunteer at a Koran school.
>>
>>18264653
Syria
>>
>>18264653
they are hot and cute tbqh

>>18264674
has this worked for you in the past? because I when i rarely go there, we are segregated and also am thinkings its a terrible think to be seen doing around there. its just how the culture is.

but if you have tried this, I would really like to know more.

>>18264694
this is a bit too far.

what do you guys think of online dating for muslims ?
>>
File: 1488403878668.jpg (437KB, 1411x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488403878668.jpg
437KB, 1411x1000px
>>18264653
Just ask your family members to arrange a marriage. Also the fact that this is somehow a problem for you implies that you might be currently residing in a non-muslim country. You have to go back is what I am saying. Thats my /adv/ for you.
>>
>>18264653
>>18250471 right here

Anyway how muslims in western world even gets gf? You dont have camels for exchange and i believe girls are very expensive to buy from parents.

Are you even allowed as a girl to talk to other males without your father / brother giving permission?

I am afraid you will be honor killed op. Sorry for my shit advice. But since you live in western world, you should try to go with flow and >>18250471 just pick some qtie.

And once you convert her to kebab religion, you will go straight to heaven.
>>
There are tons of hijabis at my university.

I had always assumed that they would be more conservative and traditional than women of other cultures because of the whole "modesty" thing, but there are almost no differences between them and anybody else. In fact, a lot of them are very outgoing. In first year, this one hijabi would always strike up a conversation with me and kinda flirt. I never have girls approach me without me approaching them first. When they do, they are either brown girls or Arab girls.

I'm guessing a Muslim wearing a hijab is just like a Christian chick wearing a rosary. It's more of a cultural thing, but it means fuck all about there personalities. Catholic and Muslim girls can still like to sex.
>>
I tried to shake a muslim girl's hand once and she was like, "No I'm sorry I can't" I felt really awkward about it but she was so nice about it.
>>
Also, anybody notice there are a lot of thicc Arab chicks? I joined this Palestinian rights group on campus, and my god. The group is mostly women, and quite a few of them are juicy. Eyebrows on point, too.
>>
Forcefully convert a german or Swedish girl by choking, fucking or bombing or stabbing her into submission.

Problem solved
>>
>>18264760
t. underaged virgin from /pol/
>>
>>18264730
please kys
>>
>>18264653

There's a ton of them in bc area in canada
>>
You can meet 50 at once if you strap some TNT onto yourself. Just do it in your own house or around other sandni- uhhh... I mean other fellow muslims so you can help wingman your buddies!
Win win right?
>>
>>18264730
Arab girls tend to be thicc when young, and fat when they get a bit older. It's because of shit diet and they don't exercise.
>>
>>18264883
Non-white women, save for some masculine blacks and Asians , do not fucking exercise. They sit there, be fat, pump out babies and look hideous

Thank god I'm white lol
>>
>>18264883
>>18265038
Lol, I meant thicc as in actually thicc (curvy, hour-glass shape), not fat. None of the chicks I was talking about were fat.

Also, sweeping generalizations about ethnicity and exercise.
>>
>>18265082
http://commonhealth.legacy.wbur.org/2012/11/why-are-four-out-of-five-black-women-obese
http://www.natureasia.com/en/nmiddleeast/article/10.1038/nmiddleeast.2013.161
http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/latinos/

Roasties with nothing inbetween their ears need to get out.
>>
>>18264653
Go back to your Muslim country. Should be plenty there and don't be afraid to stay there forever.

Why you think anyone here would help you spread your religion with kids is the real mystery here.
>>
>>18264653
I'm going to assume that you're in America, because finding a Muslim in Europe is about as hard as finding a Brit with bad teeth. Go to literally any college in the country, there's dozens of Muslims there because "diversity is our strength" and all that. I'm not even joking, there's TONS of them.
>>
France
Germany
Sweden
The rest of Europe in about 20 years
>>
File: ryo.jpg (44KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
ryo.jpg
44KB, 620x470px
You want a woman who considers hair a secondary sex characteristic to not be a prude? Lawd what has this world come to
>>
>>18264666
>>18264694
SAVAGE
>>
>>18264722

Christian heaven
>>
>>18266008
t. Amerifat who gets his world knowledge from /pol/

There are far more muslims in America than Europe.
>>
File: VDubF6U.jpg (36KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
VDubF6U.jpg
36KB, 385x383px
>>18264656
>shootout
>>
Dont you mooslims have arranged marriages in your sand cult religion?
Ask your father to find you some underagb& waifu.
>>
>>18264653
Probably Sweden or Germany nowadays
>>
>>18264653
Uh, the Mosque?
>>
this thread really shows how lowbrow this site is.
>>
>>18266686
/pol/tards sometimes venture outside their containment board.
>>
>>18266363
I've never gone on /pol/ in my life aside from the HWNDU fiasco these past few months. Maybe there's more Muslims in total in America, but relative to population size you know damn well that Europe has more. France alone is like 30% Muslim.
>>
>>18266686
Please educate us more about the religion of peace
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.