[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>gf gets car fixed by family friend
>he kepts texting/calling her
>nothing explicit, just being a creep 'hey, wyd' even though she doesnt respond

She says shes not interested in him and that shed never cheat, but this is literally how it started when I got cheated on by my last gf. I just have a bad feeling in my stomach.

What should I do? Call the guy, or go to him in person and confront him? Or just let it be and trust that my girl is loyal?

I honestly feel that this guy is just gonna be there at the right time when im not giving her attention/shes mad at me and then itll be over..
>>
Oh, I should mention the guy is like 34, my gf is 19 ..
>>
Beat the living shit out of that orbiter, alpha male up in his business, it'd also be great if you not mention that to your girlfriend, but atleast make him bleed.
>>
Giving the benefit of the doubt to your girl here, because you didn't mention any reasons we should be distrustful of her in particular.

She's not responding, sounds like the dude is your genetic creep. Also, be careful because insecurity like this can become overbearing, and if your partner does not deserve it, she'll leave. Not that your insecurity isn't founded, but it's exactly that.

Have your girlfriend tell this dude she's taken and see how that does, first of all.
>>
>>18264197

She already did tell her she was taken when he was working on her car.

She did responded at one point
>'hey what are you doing'
>'working' - her
>'hows work?'
>'busy'

Ive seen the texts but my fear is that she is deleting them as they come in and just keeping certain ones to make it look like they arent talking.

Im just super paranoid because this exact situation happened to me with another girl, girl tells me some older guy is 'bother her', come to find out weeks later they had been talking the whole time.
>>
sounds shady

trust your gut

worst case scenario, another one bites the dust
>>
>>18264203
Guy sounds like a creep, she's probably just trying to get him to fuck off. If it doesn't stop or he gets outright creepy, warn him off.
>>
>>18264165
Oh, boy. Reminded me of the "family friend" across the street from my ex and learned she had been fucking the guy since she was 14.and it never stopped. I only found out because she got pregnant and it wasn't me since we always used protection. Initially she and her mother tried to pin the pregnancy on me but my ex finally told me the truth, not thinking it was fair to me. Hell of it was her parents knew she had been fucking the guy all along but didn't want her with him since he was scum and 15 years older.
>>
>>18264203
her answers are those typical short "get the clue already, I don't want to talk" girl answers.
>>
>>18264467
This.

She's still trying to be polite, because he's a family friend. But she's making it clear that she's not interested in interacting with him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.