[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you let 4 years of pent up emotions out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

My last 4 years sucked. Everything that could possibly go wrong went fucking wrong.
My grandmother and my dad were very sick for years and I was their main caregiver. I have a genetic illness and it went worse over the last few years.
My childhood best friend killed himself.
My boyfriend moved to another country and I miss the shit out of him. He's so happy and I can't bring myself to show him how miserable I am.
I argued with two of my closest friends, a lot of the others moved. There are two people I hang out with, and I don't even like them.

I spend most of my day online, trying to not think about everything that is wrong in my life.
And, fuck, I even suck at making online friends because one of them turned into a crazy stalker and now fucking threatens to kill me.
I go to therapy and I can't even be honest with my therapist because I don't want her to think less of me.
I can't do shit in school. I can't focus on anything. I was a super good student and now I can't even remember one fucking chapter, and get anxious before exams. I had to drop out for 3 years and now I can't do shit. I feel behind.

How do I start to fix my life? I can't take this anymore. I feel like I'm choking all the time.
>>
do you want to just vent or acually fix it?

first step to fixing is admitting and planning. write down everything thing that is wrong in separate bubbles and how you plan to fix it. If you aren't planning to fix it than fuck off. If you don't know how than specifically ask what aspect and where the hold up is.

also a lot of therapists deal with rapists, pedophiles and shit eaters. Trust me you're not gonna be that impressive to make them think less of you.
>>
>>18264127
It's called PTSD and you have as much reason to have it as any soldier. The good news is that therapists have a lot of experience dealing with it, and some relatively short-term counselling should give you the tools to get through it.
>>
Try LSD but carefully
>>
>>18264127
Need to stop looking backwards, and leave the past in the past.

Sounds like you have no real goals or motivation, or are fixated on a past dream with no real substance for your life today.

Figure out what your values today are, and change your goals or aspirations based on what they currently are.

Also join some sort of club, or do volunteer work to make some real friends, or at least meet good people.
>>
I'm sorry, I had a panic attack and I felt very sick afterwards.

>>18264217
Both, I guess.
I have no idea on how to fix things. I feel like I suck in each and every aspect of my life and I don't know where to begin. Everything is fucking miserable.

>>18264456
Thanks. I have been in therapy for a year and it helped me a lot in many ways. I have a hard time talking about stuff and I tend to bottle shit up. Heh.

>>18264490
Can't do drugs, I'm on a lot of meds for my genetic illness. Can't even take antidepressants.

>>18264592
I want to become a doctor. I always wanted to. I am in school for it, I was a very good student till I had to drop out to take care of my grandma and dad.
I feel like it'd be the best for me, especially since I've been in and out of hospitals for most of my life and I have a different point of view than most of my "colleagues".

I'd like to start volunteering.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.