[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

femanon wants advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3773.jpg (279KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3773.jpg
279KB, 1080x1349px
I'm a fembot, and I want to marry a masculine man, not one who reads the red pill and is faking, but a guy who has hobbies, wants a family, is secure in his masculinity while engaging in traditionally feminine things, etc. Every woman is looking for this despite SJW cunts saying they want pussies. I'm just a complete loser and I don't know how to attract this kinda guy.

I'm both kinda masculine and feminine. I care about appearing clean, but don't care about my outfit and makeup that much. I don't have feminine hobbies. I've had beta orbiters.

Help.

Pic is my goal body lol
>>
>>18264041
So you want a dream man?
Also what do you consider masculine? Chiseled physique and handsome face?
>>
>>18264041
>don't care about my outfit and makeup that much. I don't have feminine hobbies.
>Pic is my goal body lol
It sounds like you already know where to start.
>>
>>18264041
>masculine

In what way? Do you have a penis?
>>
>>18264041
>I'm just a complete loser
>don't care about my outfit and makeup that much
>I don't know how to attract this kinda guy

Are you even worth a guy like that? This is no fairy tale.
>>
>>18264041
I box, wear a facial mask every couple of days and know how to cook. I also have a huge dick and have lots of hobbies to occupy my loneliness. Want to get hitched?
>>
>>18264041
Dude don't care about your body, just hit the gym and stay in a good shape that's all.

Being the right person to attract males like that is more important. Because those men know exactly what they want in a girl and they don't give a shit about girls faking to be their dream girl. So you will just have to work on improving yourself as much as you can.

T. masculine man who doesn't give a shit about poser girls
>>
>>18264041
Move to another country. You'll have to dodge insane men who want to beat you for overcooking a steak, but these values are dead in the west.
>>
>>18264045
I'm asking about how I can improve myself and my odds of finding "him"

I didn't even design him. I would have put Christian, center right, STEM and all that but that's impossible.
>>
>>18264047
>reddit spacing
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18264041
Well post your stats, like age, country, fav music, anime, etc. and we'll see.

T. What you're looking for.
>>
ITT: low quality bait and 'femanons' who don't timestamp

sage goes in all fields
>>
>>18264041

I THINK I DESERVE CHAD THE POST
>>
>>18264049
What does your face look like?
How old are you?
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>18264041
Have you ever milked a sheep?
How many children will you give?
How much weight can you lift (deadlift)?
What country do you live in?
>>
>>18264049
you have to become a stacy
>>
>>18264054
I have a cute face, but I'm overweight
College
>>
>>18264041
>goal body
What's your body like right now? Post a timestamped picture
>>
>>18264057
>overweight
>at 19

Not gonna make it
>>
>>18264057
Fucking fat whale that you even have the guts to dream of a man. Girls these days even fucking landwhales have retarded standards you will never find love.
>>
>>18264057
You can get that body, but it'll be plastered in stretch marks and extra skin. You shouldnt have been so lazy growing up.
>>
>>18264060
I'm losing weight. Can you answer my OP?
>>
I want the same
But I'm not fat and have feminine hobbies/interests
Could be worse
>>
>>18264061
This. also OP will give up in 2 months and go right back to being fat
>>
>>18264042
The energy the average black guy exudes.
>>
>>18264057
>I'm overweight
I would never of guessed
>>
>>18264057
You want a man who is some pinaccle of masculinity and yet you're an unwieldy sow who probably plays vidya not to mention browses here.

Yeah, you're going to die miserable and alone.
>>
post a picture of yourself and it will help to see how fucked you are?
>>
>>18264041
I'm not sure that guy exists much. I'm that guy but I'm taken. Most of my relationships have been chance meetings that ended up lasting years. Good luck
>>
>>18264063
Are you a girl though? How old are you?
>>
>>18264063
You sound way better than fatty fat OP.
>>
>>18264067
I don't play video games. I'm losing weight like I said and lifting weights and I'm working on my makeup skills

I need the next steps
>>
>>18264057
20 lbs or 200?
>>
>>18264072
You're fucked might as well end it now .
>>
>>18264072
>I need the next steps
being able to do it long term. anyone can put lipstick on a pig - but it's still a pig
>>
>>18264070
Yes, girl (female)
>>
>>18264041
>I'm just a complete loser
>I still want my dream Chad who meets all of my exact specifications

Entitlement: The Post.
>>
File: 1493146290578.jpg (139KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493146290578.jpg
139KB, 1000x1000px
>>18264041
>secure in his masculinity while engaging in traditionally feminine things

wtf pls elaborate you worthless roastie whore
>>
>>18264073
I have to lose 30 pounds
>>18264075
I'm not ugly.
>>
File: 1490044237163.jpg (314KB, 1600x1241px) Image search: [Google]
1490044237163.jpg
314KB, 1600x1241px
>>18264041
>I want to marry a masculine man who is tall and handsome, intelligent and has a good career
>I'm a complete loser
>I'm overweight
>I don't care about my outfit and makeup
>>
>>18264077
to be somewhat fair to the fat worthless OP this is the mindset of many male robots who score at a solid 2 in the income and looks department.
>>
>>18264057
>15 replies in
>reveals she's overweight
That didn't take long. Have fun trying to get to your "goal body" but having it take months longer than what you thought because you developed unhealthy eating habits because you were a land whale your whole life. Then when you finally get there you'll realize there's loose skin and stretch marks all across your body, reminding you that you were a fat fuck your whole life. Get the fuck off my board fattie

Saged
>>
>>18264079
Location and bra size?
>>
>>18264076
Huh. You're close to my age. I'm seeking someone conservative.
>>
>>18264076
squat everyday for a year and work your way to a stable career. avoid drugs, alcohol and smoking. Girls your age can age like shit very quickly if you dont take care of yourself.

>>18264079
squat everyday for a week. and put cocoa butter in places where it can leave stretch marks after everytime you work out.

i.e. the crevice between your shoulder and chest, your ass (to avoid cellulite), your stomach, and any crevice that folds because of your fat.
>>
>>18264072
1) drop the beta orbiters because no man is going to put up with you texting your fallbacks as it shows you are insecure and ultimately too weak to stand on your own. This is the sort of shit that renders you a cumdump.

2) drop the entitlement and the wants. It doesn't exactly help with your loser personality. People are complicated and if you're going to run through life with some checklist of your perfect partner you're just setting yourself up for failure.

Keep working on your body but don't forget about your intellect and your spirituality because high status men who can get pussy with ease will be more interested in you if you're actually capable of holding a conversation and act with status yourself.
>>
>>18264079
That doesn't sound too bad if you're the op.
At least you're not obese
>>
>>18264081
Nice projection you got there.
Projection nice you got there
>>
>>18264085
i accidentally said week. I meant to say for as long as you do it so your booty can big and perky, while the rest of you slims down.
>>
>>18264085
I've never smoked or done drugs
Alcohol very very rarely
I do try to take care of myself
>>
>>18264086
I'm not dumb. I'm trying to be a pharmacist. I'm also a Christian.
>>18264088
Yes, I'm OP.
>>
>>18264091
>I'm also a Christian.

Are you also a virgin though? It's easy to say you're a Christian but it's harder to act the part. You said you want a man who doesn't fake the redpill so are you yourself sincere in your beliefs?
>>
>>18264091
Do u have discord? Where do u live?
>>
>>18264091
Hi, fellow Christian. What denomination, might I ask?
>>
Just don't be fat. If you're an American woman without some kind of horrible deformity that's really all you have to do.
>>
>>18264091
Tumblr might be more for you OP than 4Chan
>>
>>18264092
Yes, I'm a virgin.
>>18264094
Episcopalian.

Anyway my current plan is to:
>lose weight
>get good at doing makeup
>read the bible more
>buy new clothes
>read more in general so I can have in depth conversations
>start writing as my hobby
Now where do I meet potential husbands?
>>
>>18264097
We cant tell you until you....
>>lose weight
>>get good at doing makeup
>>read the bible more
>>buy new clothes
>>read more in general so I can have in depth conversations
>>start writing as my hobby
>>
>>18264098
I like thinking long term, it's motivating. I'm actually doing stuff instead of just dreaming. So answer or sage my thread.
>>
>>18264090
Now for the hard part.

The guy you described, is very hard to find. For a slew of reasons.

a)he's already in a commited relationship
b)he keeps a very low profile
c)he's constantly minding his own business

Throughout the week he'll be busy, and he may or may not go out on the weekends. And if he does, it's usually to meet up with old friends, go on a date, or is really into some niche kind of thing.

The only way to find him is to go out there and try new things. Also you have to approach him because a guy like that wouldn't approach you out of anxiety of getting shot down due to the fact any solid catch is getting married or in a long term relationship. So you would have to be the one to initiate it. Rock climbing, at a museum, anywhere that doesnt involve drugs or alcohol. Not at a concert, and definitely not at a bar. You have to find him in his element. And to do that you have to find your own element.

You're welcome.

t. Chad
>>
>>18264057
How fat are you op? Are you obese, or just chubby? If it's the latter then you wont have as hard a time finding someone. Some men are into chubby chicks.
>>
>>18264097
Your church doesn't have a singles group?
>>
>>18264097
you're not gonna do any of this for more than 3 months lol
>>
>>18264101
Read the thread. I have to lose thirty pounds.
>>18264102
No
>>
>>18264104
I'm sure there's a few groups you can look into in college
>>
>>18264100
I've already been dating him for over a year.
But thanks for the advice, man.
>>
>>18264041
>Achieve your goal body
>Care about your outfit and makeup - but don't acknowledge that you do or let it stop you doing activities
>Be 'pure' - don't sleep around, go out clubbing and get sloppy, don't sleep with him straight away
>Cultivate hobbies/interests where you're likely to meet a guy you like. If you're at university then mixed-sex sports teams or outdoor clubs are probably a good bet. By far the majority of people meet their partner through hobbies or work so that's very important.
>Learn to cook well and cook for your target
>Be caring and thoughtful toward your friends and acquaintances. One of the first things that made me realise my gf was special was how thoughtful she is; buying or making little presents for me, leaving cute notes around my house, offering massages and tea when I've had a stressful day at work - that sort of thing.
>Be good with kids and animals
>Be a highstatus person - play an instrument, sing, speak another language, volunteer at a wildlife shelter. Things like that show you're a successful person and while I'd never go out with a girl because she's a great painter or something, I do feel proud of my girl when I see a new piece of hers hanging in a gallery.
>>
>>18264055
What are you going to do when trucks drive themselves in 3-5 years?
>>
Can someone recommend some good hobbies to look into so I can come across the kind of guy I'm looking for?
>>
>>18264041
>get several decent quality men to chase you
>get them and the guy you actually want to be with to show up at a social event where you're (ideally) the only single girl
>the desirable guy will start competing for because he sure as hell won't take a loss against the "lower" men chasing after you
>play your cards right and get with the desirbale guy
>>
>>18264110
>will start competing for

*for you
>>
>>18264109
video games
anime
magic the gathering
>>
>>18264041
Wear revealing clothing, take a walk on a dangerous area at night. I hope you get murderaped.
>>
>>18264112
No anon, we're looking for masculine guys here.
>>
You posted this on /r9k/ too, and got the same answers.
>>
>>18264059
>>18264060
>>18264061
>>18264066
>>18264067
>>18264082

Not even whiteknighting, but literally how many of you faggots can actually bench lmao2pl8s for more than one measly rep? Yeah...That's what I thought.
>>
File: tmp_5136-1493101684148203883552.jpg (147KB, 806x960px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5136-1493101684148203883552.jpg
147KB, 806x960px
You sound like a boring roastie, op, sorry not sorry
>>
>>18264057
>19

Dear god. You'll go through various stages, fuck up numerous times and with a bit of luck, intelligence and self awareness you'll eventually find a suitable partner. Stop masturbating to word salads on /adv/, I'm sure you are already aware of the numerous ways in which you can improve yourself.
>>
>>18264041
Since we are on the internet I can't prove this to you, but you just discribed me.
My gf always said exactly that about me, that I'm heterossexual and it's clear enough, but I do shit on a daily basis that made her think I was gay before we dated. She was actually shocked to know I wasn't anywhere near gay.

To give you a summary, this kind of guy knows full well the implications of lying to yourself and others about who you are, hence why we are not giving a shit about how people see the shit we do. So to start off, sincerity and being your legit self goes a long way.
Second, since you are kinda masculine that works in your favor, but you don't have to be act sexy to get to his pants. Cool and fun conversations are enough to soothe the guy and he'll notice your curves soon enough (because he's still a guy).
I kinda don't like it, but enticing the guy while acting distant at the right times do work. Makes you look scarce but valuable, like gold. Don't think too much into it tho, you could ruin the "being legit" part.
>>
>>18264207
Btw, I've just read the rest of the thread.
Don't fucking go out looking like a bitch in heat.
Jesus Christ, you do that when you want to be a whore, not when you want an actual lasting relationship. And I very much doubt it's something you'd do and feel confortable.
>>
>>18264065
Did you recently become religious or are you a lifelong Christian?

Also you sound close to my dream girl. If you were in STEM I would be spilling spaghetti on you.
>>
>>18264097
I wish you luck.
Weightloss wise I suggest you to visit /fit/ and to use calorie counting.
>>
>>18264041
Become not fat. Most guys with their shit together aren't going to want to date fat chicks. Bang, yes. Date, no. Focus on yourself before focusing on what you are trying to get
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.