[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women experience more and stronger sexual pleasure than men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1475038709893.jpg (222KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475038709893.jpg
222KB, 512x600px
Do women experience more and stronger sexual pleasure than men?
>>
Yes (think i remember seeing a natgeo documentary that mentioned this)

Basically it's way more mental/emotional than physical so it can be hyped up.
>>
If you were to believe what female say they only experience any pleasure during sex about 10% of the time when their partner is ideal, otherwise it's trash.
>>
>>18263978
Different, not necessarily stronger.

My bf tells me that when he has an orgasm, it is generally centered around his groin... cock and balls.

When I orgasm, it starts with a tingling sensation in my genital area and spreads downwards towards my knees (never past my knees) and upwards towards my breasts. The tingling is followed by a wave of pleasure that goes right up into my head. This whole thing lasts about 30 seconds.

Unlike a guy who needs a while to "recharge", a woman's orgasm fills her pubic area with blood and she becomes more receptive to touch, so I can go again a second, third, fourth time immediately.

And a g-spot orgasm (usually easier after I have a clitoral orgasm) is much more intensive.
>>
>>18264032
>Unlike a guy who needs a while to "recharge", a woman's orgasm fills her pubic area with blood and she becomes more receptive to touch, so I can go again a second, third, fourth time immediately.
>And a g-spot orgasm (usually easier after I have a clitoral orgasm) is much more intensive.
This just sounds better to me.

I don't know if something is wrong with me, I'm just bored with sex/masturbation altogether. The pleasure I get from it is fleeting and shallow.
>>
Depends on the woman, but potentially yes

I envy my gf a lot. She cums in average four times per session, but in special occasions she has gone upwards to 10+. Body shakes uncontrollably, loud moans to the verge of almost crying... shit I wish I was a woman sometimes just to experience that. I cum really hard too but it's just once and done.

On the other hand, my ex gf was a total startish. She was my first and she was so dead in the bed I tought multiple orgasms, g spot and everything elae were a myth. I have a friend who dated a girl who was practically a guy orgasm wise, after cumming once all she wanted was some sleep.

So it largely depends, but I think what stops them the most are the mindset and openness to try. Biologically they all have the potential.
>>
>>18264148
>>18264148
>10 orgasms
w-what do you do to this woman?
>>
>>18264135
>I'm just bored with sex/masturbation altogether. The pleasure I get from it is fleeting and shallow.
Same here. Sometimes I don't even orgasm when I ejaculate.
My GF orgasms a lot during sex and I'm left thinking "well I'm glad someone is having fun".
>>
>>18264135
There's a huge difference between masturbation and sex. For most people masturbation is a quickie... before getting out of bed, in the shower, to help get to sleep. Sex, on the other hand, is meant to last longer, have more of a build-up, releasing hormones and pheromones which makes the orgasm stronger and more pleasurable.
>>
>>18263978
Varies, they can.
>>
>>18263978
Lol I fucking wish. My libido is low and my arousal is so fickle sometimes it just goes away. My orgasms, if they can even be called that, are so lame I often don't even realize I'm having one, I just don't feel horny anymore. And the multiple orgasms thing, only the first one is remotely good. I don't speak for all women but I know others who have similar problems.
>>
>>18264156
Mostly communicate and let her free to feel pleasure. A lot of girls have mental blockages like worrying if they're too loud, or too wet (had a girl say that to me before), and so on. She also has an easily accessible clit that isn't extremely sensitive, so maybe that helps too.

I know it'll sound like bragging, but in a single occasion she went way over 10. I wish we knew what was going on that day to do this again, I lost count at some point but she did something like nearly 20 over two hours

Shit was cash.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.