[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on Pick-Up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Pickupartistposter.jpg (27KB, 220x334px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Pickupartistposter.jpg
27KB, 220x334px
I'm looking to get into 'Pick-Up'

Can you recommend me a good guru to follow?
Who are the best ones?
What are the best Pick-Up books?
>>
File: IMG_2635.jpg (29KB, 293x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2635.jpg
29KB, 293x323px
>>18263854
Don't do it
It's cringey and you will only attract vapid or genuinely retarded girls, most of which will see that you're 'using game' and go along with it anyway because they're desperate.

Game is such an autistic invention, it's designed to trick women that you're confident, socially adjusted, have a lot going for you and have an interesting life, instead of actually working towards all of these. Imagine marrying a woman you used pick up on - the first time your 'frame' breaks because of emotional stress or you forget you'll be revealed as a disingenuous poser, not the hard, dangerous, confident ladies man you're trying to be. Sure, fake it til you make it, but game is so unbelievably autistic and any hot girl has had a hundred guys try game on them and can sniff out your weakness from a mile away.

Just improve yourself bra, work on not giving a fuck what people think about you, working on your cool shit and being genuine and there you have a recipe for a confident, successful badass that chicks will be drawn to.
>>
RSD is the best around.
rsdnation is the website.

But yes, you shouldn't become a robot... Take it as advice, not as truth.... Remember that they too are merchants, they too want you to keep on buying. So be aware of what you are exposing yourself to.

The "Blueprint Decoded" DVD from RSD Tyler is the best one for starters. It's long, but it's mind shattering and gives you a good idea of what pickup is really about: feeling good on your own, having fun on your own.
>>
>>18264175
Who cares about girlfriends and marriage? Getting laid is the most important thing for the man when it comes to the opposite sex.

All of your advice is pointless if you don't even talk to women

Are you saying you would protect the honor of m'lady by nit tricking her, even when she tricks men by wearing a push-up bra, heels and two pounds if makeup.

>>18264271
RSD is great. You can glean the basics from the YT channel if you don't want to pay anything.
>>
File: IMG_2453.png (710KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2453.png
710KB, 1136x640px
>>18264291
No, but you will be laughed at by any woman of any value for being a disingenuous beta pretending to be a big boy alpha, when you're nothing like an alpha male who naturally attracts pussy because you're too weak to improve yourself and too feminised to have a manly mindset, so you need tricks and advice from money making retards to even approach a woman. Fucking beta males, when will they learn, they can't play in the bigleagues by buying advice from another cuck and getting a haircut.

Lmao man the fuck up and stop being autistic and you should have no problem getting pussy, pick up makes so many women and men cringe at how fedora tier it is.
>>
Reminder - Jews trick people, Jews teach women to trick men by selling them makeup, surgery and giving them a false sense of entitlement.
None of your ancestors were tricksters and liars, they got pussy by being interesting, tough, dangerous, honest men, not disingenuous feminine men doing the equivalent of wearing a push-up bra for their shitty personality. Don't be a Jew in any avenue of life, it is better to be poor with honour than to profit from lies.
>>
>>18264271
>feeling good on your own, having fun on your own.
It doesn't help to know it, you need to feel an experience.
Me right now, I actually prefer hanging out alone to company, it feels much better. Only exceptions I make are for interesting people, people who ask me out and gf.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.