[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I need some help with one incredibly fucking stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: KL9YkyO.jpg (62KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
KL9YkyO.jpg
62KB, 500x364px
Hey /adv/, I need some help with one incredibly fucking stupid thing. There is a friend which a broke up with about ten months ago. Is was mostly my fault, he found out about how I was talking a lot of shit during our big fight about two months ago and was understandably pissed off about it. In my defence I can only say that I was fucking pissed when I was doing it since our fight has not been pretty and it involved him telling he that he never needed or liked me anyway and that I should kill myself. And all of this for some pretty minor stuff. Took him a while to apologise for it and me to accept his apology. After the breakup I at first decided that I didn't want to have anything to do with him ever again, that big fight still fresh in memory, and cut off all contact with him. After a few months I have mostly cooled off and realised that I was in the wrong here, I probably should have handled the situation better and that I should apologise. And there came the hard part, I was too fucking afraid to even dare to face him while things I wanted to say were still frest in mind. So I put it off for the longest time, tried forgetting about the whole thing. Didn't work. And now ten months have passed and I'm still too much of a fucking pussy to do what I should have done long ago. I'm too afraid that he'll just tell me to go fuck myself. Is it even worth to try and approach at this point? Or is it too late? How do I figure out what to say to him if I do approach him?
Thanks in advance for all of your answers. Sorry to bother all of you with this high-school drama tier situation.
>>
>>18263840
What was it that you said behind his back?
>>
>>18263893
Every single insult I could muster. I was pretty pissed off back then, so I don't remember everything. One insult that might have stung him the most was me saying that he and his "henchman" (aka a guy who hang around him all the fucking time) were sucking each other's dicks in private. Then again in was a common rumor among our common friends and I parroted it partly out of jealousy for how close they seemed and partly because I was angry.
>>
Last bump.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.