[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you're not getting pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 17

Todays world is getting more and more sexualized. Sex is everywhere now!

If you're still missing out getting pussy, it is most likely because of one of these 7 reasons:

1. You're not going out and meeting new girls
2. You're socially awkward and put girls at unease
3. You are out of shape by not eating right and/or going to the gym
4. You have bad hygiene
5. You are a boring person to be around
6. You are an annoying person to be around
7. You dress terribly

Try to correct some of these to get better results
>>
>>18263650
I'm a manlet, you fuckface.

I can't get girls no matter how hard I try, because womens' brains are permanently stuck in prehistoric mode.

>b-b-but try girls shorter than you!

Nope , I'm 5'6" and even 4'8" sloots want a 6'0" man to dangle off like a chimpanzee on a tree.
>>
2 3 and 5 yes.
>>
>>18263661
>all women are the same
>>
whats the girl version
>>
>>18263661
>making up excuses to stay single the rest of your life

Stop being so pathetic.
>>
>>18263668
1. don't be a hideous mutant

That's about it
>>
>>18263650
>You're not going out and meeting new girls
This is my only problem
I'm between school, working out, and other pursuits I don't get out and meet any new women.

I think I'm fine in the other aspects you listed. I just don't really know what to do, where to go
>>
>>18263661
I know a Manlet even shorter than you that constantly scored.

You just gotta work harder in the gym and on having a confident demeanor than most folks
>>
>>18263670
b-b-but that's hard!
>>
>>18263666
They really are, given that I've been trying for years in a fairly large city to get a gf.

The 80%/20% meme is fucking real. The vast majority of women line up to bounce on the dicks attached to Chads.
>>
>>18263661
>I'm a manlet, you fuckface.

lul. Not op.

I'm 5'7". Somehow my 1 extra inch seems to magically nets me a 5'9" girlfriend and a dating history with girls my height or taller (I can think of like maybe 2 girls--ever--that were shorter than me?)

Too bad man. If only you were 1 inch taller. Everything would be different. *eye roll*
>>
>>18263677
>I get all my facts from /r9k/ and /pol/
>>
>>18263668
Id say that number 1, 3 and 4 still apply to get average joe.

If you want a top man, you need all 7 as well
>>
File: mg9llgxykvny[1].jpg (33KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
mg9llgxykvny[1].jpg
33KB, 960x620px
>>18263677
>>
>>18263674
Why does every normie have that one manlet friend who scores?

"Duuuuude, I have a 4'2" male friend who beds supermodels just by talking to them. Women aren't unrealistically shallow at all ;)"
>>
Why are the people who are good at socializing and attracting others so mean and nasty towards those who struggle or have had bad experiences

I mean jeez a little empathy would go a long way but instead it's like you enjoy the fact the other people struggle at something that comes easy for you and revel in it

Really sad desu
>>
>>18263673
Try meeting up with old friends and have house parties to invite girls

Or go join social groups

If you don't have any time for either just do tinder
>>
>>18263679
Do you live in SEA?
Do you date only Latinas?
>>18263683
>good taste
My college-educated female friends would rather fuck a drug-dealing high-school dropout than me.

Every inch you gain wipes away your sins and excesses in the eyes of woman.
>>
>>18263689
Maybe you have a shit attitude.
>>
>>18263677
>The 80%/20% meme is fucking real.

It isn't

>By 19 years of age, 66% to 75% of women and 79% to 86% of men will have had intercourse.
https://books.google.es/books?id=PiiD0iUNhlIC&pg=PA65&lpg=PA65&dq=86%25+of+men+have+sex&source=bl&ots=tMPtRz3mix&sig=InPzuxtyJi9RSC-QSGW40u5vkmY&hl=es&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi3jOKfp8TTAhWFPxoKHTNfDWkQ6AEINzAH

It's the opposite way around. 80% of men get laid, only 20% of men stay virgin in their late teens early 20s
>>
>>18263684
>who beds supermodels

I never said they were supermodels
>>
>>18263676
Get back into the sewers, filthy mutant.
>>
>>18263692
Some men have such a shit attitude towards women that they rape, maim and kill them.

Doesn't stop them from getting boatloads of female adoration.

Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>18263699
Well...

What's holding you back? Is it any of the 7 reasons listed?
>>
>>18263661
I'm your height you fuckface. And I have fucked over 100 girls. It's not your height, but your shitty personality. Stop being Fucky McFuckface. You're a piece of shit, that's why girls don't like you.

If anything this is the perfect height for slaying pussy. Pretty much any guy of this height scores like no tomorrow. You are an exception.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>18263650
>Todays world is getting more and more sexualized. Sex is everywhere now!
Yes, I know. It's fucking disgusting
>>
>>18263677
It's your choice. You chose to be one of the bitter virgin manchildren on /r9k/. Others chose to get girls.
>>
Yea almost all describe me. But my face skin is very ugly so I avoid all the people. That avoiding is ignoring anyone who tries to speak with me. 5 years ago I was totally a different person
>>
>>18263684
Because it's true. Now fuck off back to /r9k/ for your misery circlejerk. This board is for people who want to improve. You obviously want to remain a bitter virgin.
>>
File: 1457929282309.jpg (73KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
1457929282309.jpg
73KB, 600x722px
>>18263704
>If anything this is the perfect height for slaying pussy.
>5'6", basically the average womans height
I have nothing against people who try to argue against self defeatist attitudes since height is just one factor on a pretty big list, but trying to argue shit like that is pretty absurd.
>>
>>18263650
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes
No
No

I don't see how I can fix being boring though. That's just how I am.
>>
>>18263699
Now put that into perspective. Even those shit people get girls. You don't. That means you are even more shit than those shit people.
>>
>>18263712
Bitter virgin lanklet in denial detected.
>>
>>18263713
Get a hobby. Being passionate about something is attractive, doesn't matter what it is.
>>
>>18263717
I'm passionate about painting and videogames. I'm still pretty boring. I mean I might be passionate about something but I just can't do small talk or communicate, and females in general intimidate me.
>>
>>18263687
>Or go join social groups
Tried finding a book club on meetup, who knew one city could have so many with an LGBT theme. Also failed to find one that touched on the genres I was interested in.

I have no idea how you people find social groups.
>>
>>18263686
>Why are the people who are good at socializing and attracting others so mean and nasty towards those who struggle or have had bad experiences
>I mean jeez a little empathy would go a long way but instead it's like you enjoy the fact the other people struggle at something that comes easy for you and revel in it

As this anon >>18263679 I was socially phobic as fuck growing up. Probably as much or more than most.

I forced myself to change over half a decade.

Occasionally I tell my story here of how I did it, how I worked past my social phobia, how I beat depression, how I became social, how I lost my fear of women, how I threw myself in to the dating world. How at first I didn't think any of that was in me, but I just kept baby stepping more and more until I thought that I could, and I pushed forward.

And sometimes an anon reads and it and goes, "Oh, hey maybe I can do that too"

And that's why I tell the story, partially because one day, a few years after I started to try to change, I met someone who told me theirs, and it inspired me, and gave me an extra push--an extra push that I didn't need, but appreciated--and maybe I can give that to someone else.

But then there are also other anons that say, "No anon. I can't do that. It's not in me. Fuck that. I cant change. I never will".

And then find some dumb, arbitrary reason to bitch and moan and cry and say the world is unfair and how X part of them is unchangeable and it will never work for them.

And that's bullshit.

I'm not typically nasty (and I don't think I've been here) but I can see why people just say fuck it and get nasty. Because it's frustrating when nothing seems to get through, and even MORE frustrating when they spread their negative shit to others.

>>18263689
>Do you live in SEA?
>Do you date only Latinas?

USA.
I have dated Whites, Asians, SEA, Latinas, whoever the fuck. Not a fan of Latinas/Koreans (definitely not saying all, but a lot them tend to be pretty bitchy)
>>
>>18263722
Painting is pretty cool. Ask a girl if she wants you to make a painting of her. Invite her over for that.
>>
>>18263686
Where do you see that? All I see is some angry whiners who deny it's their fault they can't get laid.
>>
>>18263727
For many people it's more like "it's my fault I can't get a SO and I hate myself for it"
>>
>>18263714
Yes, manlets are disgusting.
>>18263710
>>18263708
I do everything possible in order to get girls. I talk to them, I'm successful, have a great social life, I have numerous hobbies.

Trust me- if I were taller by 6 inches, I would be drowning in pussy right now.

It's hard to not to be bitter when women are repulsed by your genetics.
>>
>>18263723
>I have no idea how you people find social groups.

Do you have friends from high school or college still around? Reunite with them

Are you in a new town and don't know anyone at all? Join a newcomers club. You'll find them on google
>>
>>18263748
If by "manlet" you mean "piece of shit who blames his failures on his height" then yes. If you mean short guy, no. Why do you deliberately ignore all the others of your height who are swimming in pussy? If you were 6 inches taller you would still be a bitter virgin.
>>
>>18263748
>Trust me- if I were taller by 6 inches, I would be drowning in pussy right now.
No, trust me, if you were taller by 6 inches you'd still be a faggot.
>>
>>18263755
They don't exist. You're memeing me.

You try being short and see how the vast majority of women won't even bother giving you the time of day.

Why are tall men allowed to be cruel and angry and bitter and still get huge amounts of pussy while I have to be pleasant and polite 24/7?
>>
>>18263755
>>18263756
The difference between /r9k/ and /adv/ right there.

/r9k/
>waaaaah whine whine
>you're right, it's not fair, we were born this way, we can't do anything

/adv/
>waaaaah whine whine
>man up and stop being a faggot, look at all these others like you who succeeded
>>
>>18263760
Which part of "I'm 5'6" and have fucked over 100 girls" do you not understand? You are pretty much the only 5'6" virgin that exists.
>>
>>18263650
7. honestly doesn't matter too much. Whether I wore stuff where every piece of clothing costs as much as the average salary or sports suits and hoodies never made much of a difference. Rest is pretty important though.
>>
>>18263750
I do have a friend from college that I still hang out with, but they've basically taken a major turn for introversion for various reasons so it's not like I'll meet anyone through them though I do enjoy their company of course.

Not a new comer and I don't really have any friends from HS. I've been thinking about taking a stab at online dating but there are still some things I want to address before that.
>>
>>18263763
So what happens if the advice doesn't work?

>>18263765
I too can get women if I tried- morbidly obese women with below-average IQ and are desperate for male attention.
>>
>>18263774
See, that's your problem. You don't even try. But then again, women see from far away what a gigantic piece of shit you are so they will stay away. It's your choice. Do you want to remain a bitter virgin? Or be someone girls want?
>>
>>18263661
Don't listen to the replies, what you're saying is right.
All women want a 5'10" or taller man.
You are FUCKED if you are any shorter, this is the unfortunate society we have to live in now. Doesn't matter how good looking or rich you are, you will never be loved by a woman and if you do get in a relationship with her, she will just cheat on you because of your deformed oompa loompa height.
>>
>>18263774
If it doesn't work then you shrug and move on. Or try again. Or try something different.
>>
>>18263785
Is this pasta from /r9k/? Looks like it.
>>
>>18263777
Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Jeremey Meeks and a host of rapists, murderers and gangsters received female attention.

But, uh, because I'm bitter over something I can't change, THAT is what repels women.

Women are just plain evil. And if I said that as a tall man, women will still want to fuck me.
>>
>>18263787
It's the TRUTH.
I don't blame women, it's natural for them to like taller men. Short men are essentially fucked FOREVER. I don't know why they don't legalize euthanasia for short men. Genetics is everything.
>>
>>18263797
Charles Manson was a manlet.
>>
>>18263798
Oh, you're one of those bitter lanklet virgins whose oneitis was taken by a short guy.
>>
>>18263802
Guess I need to plan a murder spree.
>>
>>18263797
No girl wants to fuck a whiny desperate piece of shit like you. If you were 6 inches taller, what would you blame your virginity on? Your face?
>>
>>18263804
Practice on yourself first.
>>
>>18263797
>someone who is evil got pussy
>I am not evil and I got no pussy
>therefore woman evil

Are you 10?

As said here
>>18263693
The vast majority of men get laid by the end of their teens, these can also include the murderers who looked up
>>
>short guy does something amazing
>"wow, fucking napoleon complex"

>tall guy does something amazing
>"what an amazing person! what an inspiration to us all!"

>short guy commits a crime
>"just proves that short men are bitter and insecure over everything, typical manlets"

>tall guy commits a crime
>"i'm sure he had a reason to commit that crime"

>short guy gets rejected by a girl
>"LOL WHEN WILL THEY LEARN"

>tall guy gets rejected by a girl
>"who cares bro, you deserve a better girl"

shitty world
>>
>>18263811
Fantasies of a bitter virgin from /r9k/: the post. Now fuck off back to your containment board, you are not asking for or giving advice.
>>
>>18263811
Again... it's most likely one of the 7 reasons stated not being short.

Are you outgoing, fit, clean, social, non-annoying, boring or dressed like a fucktard?
>>
>>18263807
>desperate
You slimy fuck, did you read to a single word I posted?

If you're tall, you can have a utterly shitty attitude and still get boatloads of female attention. You can be moody, shy, bitter, disrespectful, rude towards waitstaff-and you'll still get laid.

If you are short, then no matter what your attitude is, or how interesting your life is, or how confident you are, you still won't get female attention.

So this myth about women don't date huge pieces if shit is false-you just have to be above 6'0" and all is forgiven.
>>
>>18263819
>>18263819
Bro, it doesn't matter if you are ALL of everything you've said
When it boils down to two men
>a 5'8" handsome outgoing, fit, clean, social, non-annoying, well-dressed, and entertaining
>a 6'2" average joe, almost never out-going, skinnyfat, somewhat clean, not sociable, okay-dressed, and not that fun to be with
women will just choose the 6'2" because height supremes everything.
This is the current era we live in and have to deal with.
Life is FUCKED for any man below 5'10"
>>
>>18263821
You still haven't explained why every other man of your height is getting mad pussy and why most virgins are over 6' tall.
>>
>>18263827
Why do you lie so much on a Mongolian cave paintings forum?
>>
>>18263829
They don't.

I'm not being a denialist, but unless I actually see men that pick-up chicks at the club when he's eye-level with their boobs,I'm gonna take your anecdotes as exaggeration.

Obviously, it will be different in different societies and cultures. But a 5'6" white man is at an extreme disadvantage in the West.
>>
>>18263827
My bf is 5'8''

How do you explain that?
>>
>>18263830
I'm not lying, it's the TRUTH
You have to swallow the black pill dude.
This is the reality we live in.

>>18263835
He has a lot of money.
You don't love him for who he is. Please don't lie to yourself. Reality will consume you, and you will soon come to sense that you will want a 6'2" man like me.
>>
>>18263835
Because you're 4'8"and you couldn't catch Chad's attention because he doesn't like women with stumpy legs, so you had to settle.
>>
>>18263834
You literally cannot find a man who is 5'6" and a virgin. They don't exist. You are an abnormality.
>>
>>18263725
Pretty sure I'll need some rapport built up before I just invite them over for me to pain them. Let's start with introducing self to female, and invite them over to paint a little later.
>>
>>18263837
You will die alone, bitter, and a virgin. Just like all those 6'2" guys.
>>
>>18263837
How tall are you and why do you lie so much?
>>
>>18263837
>I-I-I-I could lose my virginity to a supermodel anytime I want because I'm tall!

Back to /r9k/ with you.
>>
>>18263844
I'm just waiting for the perfect woman.

>>18263845
I just said 6'2".
>>
>>18263849
Too bad the perfect woman doesn't want you. You will have to settle for a hideous landwhale single mom.
>>
>>18263650
1 to 7 I guess. I dunno, it ain't so easy where I live.
>>
>>18263841
Perhaps if you're Hispanic, black or Asian.

Not if you're a white man.
>>
>>18263837
>>18263837
>He has a lot of money.
He is works as a waiter
I make almost double what he makes

>black pill

A new color pill now?
>>
>>18263838
My bf can't be Chad if he is 5'8"?
>>
>>18263860
He means brown pill. It's a /r9k/ thing where after swallowing it everything looks like shit.
>>
>>18263859
Find me a 5'6" virgin white man other than you. They don't exist.
>>
>>18263860
Take the pill and accept reality, don't deny it
>>
>>18263650

I stand at roughly 182cm. I've been lifting for around two years now and I've been blessed with good genetics for gains. My body is very well in shape, to the point I've been asked if I took roidz before. My face is average looking, I have a pretty good jawline and I keep my hair in check most of the time. Funny enough, I also happen to have a way bigger than average penis, which in theory allows me to slay pussy left and right.

I don't give a fuck whether you genuinely believe me or think I'm memeing to look funny. I'll soon be 20 and the amount of pussy I've scored without paying for it is exactly zero. Don't give me the 'anon u gotta be urself xd' bullshit or 'anon dont worry ull find love someday xd'. Stop pretending love is a thing for everyone. You make it bad for you, you make it bad for me, you make it bad for everyone.

The biggest trauma of my teenage years was to be forced to see everyone hooking up with everyone and I was the only black sheep every single time. I don't blame women, I don't blame 'chads' or other men, and I don't blame myself either. It's not a game of blame, sometimes no one's really in the wrong. I walk with my head high because I know I did everything that was inside my boundaries to try and meet someone. Didn't happen.

It's not like you can't lead a lonely life either. Despite those setbacks I'm on my way to finishing college and moving on with my life. Most of my dreams are achievable without having a girlfriend/wife and my life is good nonetheless. Most of you people have more than I will ever have and are complaining.
>>
>>18263870
Reality doesn't mean "memes of basement-dwelling manchildren".
>>
>>18263875
So why do you think you have not managed to get a gf?
>>
>>18263650
I'm 33 and never had a gf. I've been working on all that shit for well over a decade. No results yet.
>>
>>18263879
Because he ascended beyond that.
Women are a waste of time.
Just dedicate and devote your entire life to yourself and anime wife. I just got engaged to my 2D waifu and my life has been so much better.
>>
>>18263862
What? No, he can't.

Didn't I just tell you that you settled for him?

Only men that are desired by large amounts of women are Chads.

Absolute minimum to be desired by women is 6'0". Ideal height is 6'3". Why do you think women always have a requirement of 6'0" plus on dating profiles?

Otherwise you're just a gay man, which means you opinions are literally useless here.
>>
>>18263862
Obviously. Chads come in all sizes.
>>
>>18263890
Someone is bitter that a short guy is a Chad while he is still a virgin lanklet.
>>
>>18263891
>>18263892
Chads CAN'T be manlets.
Manlets CAN'T get a date with an attractive woman.
/thread
>>
>>18263875
Same situation and i only ever gotten 2 girls by pure chance. I'm not lifting, I'm not Chad but i found out I'm a jerk and girls love it. As soon as i soften up, they leave me or don't like me anymore.

I don't chase girls around, i don't cry in my room because I'm alone, i don't blame other people for my loneliness. There is something me and you are missing and i don't know what it is. Maybe we're annoying motherfuckers and people won't tell us
>>
>>18263891
Sure, a manlet can be desired if he's a billionaire.
>>18263892
No, I am a manlet. I'm just pointing out that women want Chad, who's always 6"0' plus.
>>
>>18263896
>posts desperate shit tier lie
>threads himself

You're pathetic.
>>
>>18263904
You can't be a manlet. Otherwise you wouldn't be a virgin. Men over 6' are far more likely to be virgins, that is a fact.
>>
File: 1489558175042.png (397KB, 840x816px) Image search: [Google]
1489558175042.png
397KB, 840x816px
>>18263650
>1. You're not going out and meeting new girls
once a week
>2. You're socially awkward and put girls at unease
Awkward yes, unease... no.
>3. You are out of shape by not eating right and/or going to the gym
play several sports
>4. You have bad hygiene
Ok, could be better
>5. You are a boring person to be around
I am the most interesting person around, no joke. But girls want fun, not talking about history, politics, or (good) literature.
>6. You are an annoying person to be around
For some maybe, for most... nope.
>7. You dress terribly
I dress good. a little better than the people around me even.

So why am i a wizard then?
>>
>>18263896
I'm 5'6" and pretty much am Chad by most definition. I have had plenty of attractive girls.
>>
>>18263909
NO IT'S NOT
STOP LYING
ALL six foot men are NOT virgins because height is everything what a woman wants, sorry dude, just sorry.
>>
>>18263910
You said it yourself. You're not interesting. You only think you are. You care about things everyone else finds boring. And you probably are a lot more annoying than you think.
>>
File: IMG_7896.jpg (117KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7896.jpg
117KB, 300x197px
>>18263827
I prefer short men

How do you explain that?

There's even these three articles about short hot men

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/celebs-who-prove-that-short-guys-are-super-hot-too?utm_term=.itw1wbJEn#.tlLzlZLBv
http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/04/10-reasons-shorter-men-are-hotter-than-tall-guys-5047788/
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/short-guys-are-hot
>>
>>18263661
How is 5'6 a manlet? completely normal height my man, your problems lay somewhere else, not in your height. Most likely you're looking into the wrong type of girls.
>>
>>18263913
There is a desperate 6'2" virgin right here in this thread. There are 5'6" Chads getting mad pussy in this thread. Why do you insist on lying so much?
>>
>>18263912
Let's say you're right.

What am I doing differently than you that leads me to receive no female attention whatsoever?
>>
>>18263922
He's swallowed the brown pill, no reason or facts will get to him. Not even all these 5'6" pussy slayers in this thread can convince him.
>>
>>18263928
You tell me. My first guess is that you're an angry, whiny, desperate loser. Nobody wants to be around a person like that. I'm popular with girls because I'm adventurous and outgoing and positive. It also helps that I've been blessed with good looks.
>>
>>18263879

Don't need a reason. Some people are blind, cripples or worse. Ain't a thing for everyone and it's on me to mature up and learn how to deal with it.
>>
>>18263934
You mean you haven't tried and don't want to try?
>>
>>18263922
No that's manlet.

Anything below 5'9" is a manlet.

Explain to me what my problems are.

I have a successful career, a vibrant social life, and interesting hobbies.

How can my tall friends, who invest far less in themselves than I do in myself, get laid all the time?

What now?
>>
>>18263875
Maybe you're not social enough or simply don't go out enough.

Do you check every single one of the 7 reasons?

>>18263890
Read
>>18263919
>>
>>18263933
I'm very positive and outgoing. Far more so than my tall friends.

Women are amused by my advances but never ever reciprocate them.

Also, stop with the whiny meme. Both you and I understand that if you're a attractive and tall man, you can get away with having a shitty, hostile, whiny, creepy attitude. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>18263941
Your problem is that you're a whiny piece of shit. You could be out there getting far more pussy than those tall guys. But instead you spend your life whining on a Taiwanese clockmaker forum.
>>
>>18263948
If you are tall and behave like a piece of shit, everyone will think you are a piece of shit. There, proved you wrong.
>>
>>18263948
That's some very transparent lying. You are not outgoing or positive. Your posts have so much desperation they shine through.
>>
>>18263917
Well, considering everything the best term would be "complicated", not "annoying".
Thats what comes up most often. That i am complicated as i think things through to much. Or at least that i "think too much about stuff"
Wouldnt have so many female friends if i were "annoying".

Well and i think the stuff most women care about is boring. Its more or less always: Who fucks who, alcohol, Shoes, bad TV series's and "Why I am a special snowflake".
>>
>>18263941
Shorter guys are cuter than tall guys

Try aiming for Asian girls
>>
File: IMG_7946.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7946.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
>>18263886
To each their own

Yet, I doubt someone can truly be happy with an actual companion
>>
>go out to the bar after work
>all the girls are with their bfs
welp at least i tried
>>
>>18263953
Have you ever seen the Tinder social experiment where they used male model photos?

They messaged women with creepy/sexual openers and virtually all the women enthusiastically continued with the conversation.

They did the same with average male photos, and the same women reacted with horror.

Heck, I can get far more traffic on my OKCupid profile just by changing my height to 6'0".

What now?

>>18263955
I'm not lying, I'm arguably the leader of my friend group. It really, really doesn't net you any advantages if you're not attractive.

Sadly, there are no women in this thread that can prove me or you wrong.
>>
>>18263982
>Have you ever seen the Tinder social experiment where they used male model photos?
Yes, but seeing as they only showed a few photos they could have very well cherry picked the positive pictures that confirmed their bias. The experiment needs to be peer reviewed and statistically sound.
>>
>>18263650
>You are a boring person to be around
How do I fix this? I've travelled around the world and I've tried a lot of normal and exotic hobbies and still I was broken up with because I am bland
>>
>>18263982
That "social experiment" was conducted by a bitter /r9k/ virgin who only cherrypicked what he wanted to see.
>>
>>18263982
If you were the leader, you would be swimming in pussy. And how many times must you be asked to explain why everyone else in the world who is your height is getting lots of pussy?
>>
>>18263990
Travelling is a hobby in itself. Girls love stories and pictures of faraway places.
>>
>>18263982
If you get more traffic by changing your height to taller, guess what that traffic is: trash tier girls who care about height. Nothing of value will have been lost.
>>
>>18264001
That's true but it doesn't answer my question
>>
>>18263948
>REEEE rage whine everything sucks because my height I hate everyone I hate girls bitches whores die
>I'm very positive and outgoing
>>
>>18264005
All girls care about height dude. I'm not even bothering to look at what you guys have said, but it's just the way it is. It's the next to being as important as your face, if not then more important. It's an attractive trait and it's always near the top for all girls
>>
>>18264006
That's... a good point. How do you turn your traveling hobby into a passion?
>>
>>18263774
You cry about it and make your own advice.
>>
File: IMG_7895.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7895.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
>>18263982
>women prefer attractive men to act sexual with them than unattractive men

You mean.... that women would rather fuck a hot dude than an ugly one?!??

OMG I've been red pilled! I will now go MGTOW in my moms basement and spend all my time alternating between finding Lebouf new flag location and whining on /r9k/
>>
>>18264011
>I'm not even bothering to look at what you guys have said
Kek.

"I have a stupid idea and don't want to see anything that goes against it!"
>>
>1, probably 2, and 5
I don't want sex badly enough to make an effort to change those, though
>>
I am 100% certain that I've seen dudes who were fatter than you, uglier than you, shorter than you, more awkward than you, with women. Good looking women.

So this rhetoric about how sex has corrupted the western women beyond repair kinda falls flat when you assert that the only reason you can't get laid is because of your insecurity of the week.
>>
>>18264011
A short good-looking guy will always attract more girls than a tall plain guy.
>>
>>18264012
I can easily turn it in to a passion, I've got pretty far-off dreams about it. I've got a ways to go though. The dream itself takes a few seconds to say and a few minutes to talk about. Being a boring person to be around is a different story

Say you're at a concert, or you're watching some kind of sport, or at a party, or just at a pub. I feel like I'm pretty bland 1-on-1 after the initial "yeah ive done cool stuff" phase wears off. This is something I long to fix
>>
>>18263941
I'm 5'6" and get laid more than my tall friends. Explain that.
>>
>>18264025
>>18264017
Have you ever asked girls about this? I suggest you do if you're so concerned. Don't ask it bluntly, use examples and put them side by side or something
>>
How do you not be a boring person to be around
I usually ask a lot of questions to people to try to build a conversation but building an emotional connection is a bit hard for me as I am very shy
>>
>>18264033

Asking questions without offering information about yourself feels like and interrogation.

To build an emotional connection, you have to be honest and offer something about yourself..
>>
>>18263650
1.Don't be a bitter dick.
That is pretty much it
>>
>>18263650

you left out

8. You're incompatible with your city / state / region and don't find the women there fuckable
>>
>>18264010
So tall men are allowed to be bitter because they get women anyway, but I have to have a bubbly personality 24/7 *just* so women don't think I'm bitter about my height.

>>18264016
You just don't get it, do you?

I have maxed out all personal experience trees that are attractive to women except height (which I can't change) and experience with women (caused by lack of height).

What now?
>>
>>18264030
>be me, good-looking short guy, get laid easily
>be tall and ugly, be virgin, whine on /r9k/
>>
>>18264118
If you had everything maxed out, you would be a playboy among playboys. So you are obviously lying.

Explain why every man your height is getting laid except you?
>>
>>18264118
Tall bitter men do not get laid. They are bitter virgins. Lots of them on /r9k/.
>>
>>18264131

idk man... I used to be depressed, angry, brooding, bitter manlet and while I didn't get laid (I didn't socialize enough for it) I probably could have slain mad pussy.

Something about the Idgaf about anything attitude is attractive as hell to women
>>
>>18263766
It's not what you wear, but mostly how you wear it. It looks terrible if it's baggy or too tight and especially if it's ripped up or dirty.
>>
>>18264029
Not him, I would like for you to explain it for us please friend.
>>
the reality is how you look counts the most, it gets their attention and if you are handsome your peepee will be sucked

second is money, if you dont give her butterflies you can give her money

3rd and usually this what most of the men have to use is humor, wit and persistance

this thread is a humblebrag by some handsome retard
>>
>>18264145
What is there to explain? OP's post is pretty much spot on. I have qualities that many girls find attractive. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>18264118
See, ok, no you haven't because confidence is hugely attractive and you clearly have none.

You're absolutely correct that your height is keeping you from getting laid, but it's probably not because girls don't like you, it's because you don't like you.

Status, charisma, and appearance all attract women to different degrees. Having enough of one thing will make up for your lack of the other two if you find the right person, but having two strong traits will almost always make up for the weaker 3rd.
>>
I'm not white, stop being dumb
>>
>>18263650
I don't care about, I want a marriage material girl. But those are still good things to do. If I was more social I'd probably have met one already.
>>
>>18264118
>I have maxed out every attractive trait
>I am the most handsome, exciting, wealthy, outgoing, reliable man in the world
>but I'm a virgin because I'm short

Sure thing, bud.
>>
>>18263650
Jokes on you, I'm only 6 of those things.

But I don't care for pussy anyway. I am saving myself for marriage :^)
>>
>>18263668
1. You are obese
2. There is no 2
>>
>>18263938

I gave up. It's different than 'not trying'. I've tried too hard, I've read PUA bullshit, I did the whole nine yards and some more to try and get a girl. I've been through the MGTOW phase, I've been through the edgy phase, I've done it all. In the end it was simply frustrating, like chasing a goal everyone seems to achieve easily and you don't. So I quit.

I still work on myself and my carreer. I want to lead a good life regardless.
>>
>>18264142
>it's baggy
That's given with sport-y clothes.

>especially if it's ripped up
Like most designer stuff?

Shit simply doesn't matter. Dirty is another thing though obviously.
>>
File: 1493209766844.jpg (327KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1493209766844.jpg
327KB, 1024x1536px
>>18263668
Don't be me lmao.
>5'7 aspie
>185 pounds
>Only talented at mosaic
>into Vidya and cosplay
>internalized misogynist (chases off white knights and women)
>my obnoxious behavior chases off people. As well as my shit personality

Basically don't be an autistic cunt and you will be fine as a grill.
>>
>>18263661
I'm 5,4 and i got a gf, search more i guess?
>>
>>18264333
You can still get laid, you just won't get a bf.
>>
>>18264345
Oh I know this. I'm too emotionally retarded for that shit anyway
>>
>>18264333
Fat, obnoxious and autistic?

Yeah, the only chance for being laid is the desperate losers on this website but even they will be grossed out
>>
>>18264386
If she has a pretty face and the fat distribution isn't disgusting and she has big tits then she can get laid by lots of men.
>>
Not obnoxious. I just really hate people. I throw it in their face.

As for the sex. I get laid all the time haha. Usually by chair force boys seeing my town is near a base. I am slightly confident in my ability to get laid anon.

When was the last time you got laid?
>>
>>18264402
You're a girl. Bragging about getting laid is like a 7 foot tall guy bragging about dunking
>>
File: IMG_20170412_163057_034.jpg (485KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_163057_034.jpg
485KB, 1440x1440px
>>18264389
>Pic related myself

As for the fat, it's mostly mom bod issues. Ex husband wanted to get me fat so I wouldn't leave him. I have a y membership and work out daily ^-^

So meh to each their own
>>
>>18264402
>Not obnoxious. I just really hate people. I throw it in their face.

Yeah, that's pretty obnoxious

>when was the last time you got laid?

Monday
>>
>>18263798
Anon pls.

>>All women are the same
>>
File: 1489538208633.jpg (136KB, 892x666px) Image search: [Google]
1489538208633.jpg
136KB, 892x666px
>>18264410
post one that isn't a fat girl angle
>>
>>18264116
People rarely even think about that point. If you as a person are incompatible with the people around you, then you will have a hard time socializing and getting laid.

Humans naturally are cautious around "outsiders".

So in other words, go travel.
>>
>>18264410
Let's se your score

Your face puts you at 6/10

However...
>mom bod: -1
>self diagnosed annoying aspie: -1
>trip fag: -100

You're at -96/10

Sorry!
>>
Who gives a fuck...
I don't care about sex or random girls, its like nothing. I only care about certain girls who managed to get my attention not with their looks.
>>
>>18264410
>work out daily
This doesn't make sense. You are obviously overweight at the moment.
>>
>>18264425
>fat girl angle.

Wut anon?
Here have a body shot idc
>>
>>18264439
I was way worse anon I promise. Pregnancy fucks you up
>>
File: 1470548911592.gif (72KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
1470548911592.gif
72KB, 287x344px
>>18263650
Wow, I'm all seven!
>>
File: 1490901886239.jpg (54KB, 498x810px) Image search: [Google]
1490901886239.jpg
54KB, 498x810px
>>18264449
>Tripfag
>Has a child
>Aspie

is dad in the picture?
>>
>>18264440
>Stomach is the same size as tits
I'm sure SOMEONE finds that attractive.
>>
>>18264440
Ever post on /soc/ on the chubby girls thread?
>>
>>18264440
If I were in your place I would fucking clean my toilet when doing photo.
>>
File: im.jpg (106KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
106KB, 500x649px
I was trying to prove a point that women have issues too and are not perfect.

However men always have it worse cause women are shallow feministic cunts.

Sorry for bothering.
>>
>>18264489
Ugly women that resort to trash women and sympathize with male loser in order to get any cock are cancer
>>
>>18264440
Eh, I think you're pretty cute.
Although... your right arm in that picture does look strangely tiny.
>>
>>18264489
Is this some kind of 5D chess irony or are you simply stupid?
>>
2. and it kills me
>>
>>18263650
okay
except for 1, 3 and 4 how do you even identify which of these apply
because i have asked some of these things and people around me either lie or do not answer the question
and i cant help but feel it must then be everything
i struggle to socialize in general though, but i do try
its a lonely life im not sure how to fix and im close to giving up
>>
>>18263661
So is Danny Devito. A fat, frumpy Italian and he gets more pussy than everyone in this thread combined.

You're not getting pussy because YOU love making excuses. Getting laid has never been easier these days.
>>
>>18263650
So....
How do I fix number 5?
>>
>>18264626
>comparing a rich celebrity to an average pleb
>>
>>18264628
just start browsing /lit/, /mu/, /fa/, /film/ (infinity), and just do some of their memes (more the underground ones), stop being autisitc, and you are pretty much very interesting person quickly if you are not retarded
>>
>>18263661
This guy is right as fuck, 5'6" guy dating 6'0" girl right here. Stop making up excuses.
>>
>>18263650

1 and 2 = me
>>
What if I actively choose to not get girls and have even turned some down?
Don't categorize people with general assumptions.
>>
I probably apply for all of them bar maybe 3. I'm not in shape but i'm not fat or skinny.

I'm a 27 year old khv and I have 0 motivation to fix any of them, I have 0 interest in women at all. Have no idea where you guys get the motivation to do all this crap for them.
>>
>>18264768
Did you reply to the right post? That guy was the bitter 5'6" virgin using his height as an excuse, denying that it's because he's a shit person.
>>
>>18264816

I'm 26, and have very minimal experience (just 2 ONS which were when I was 20). Both were bad experiences. Since then I've just been in a world of anxiety and depression. But I started going to the gym last year and for decently /fit/ (ottermode). I think that boosted my testosterone or something. Because my sex drive has skyrocketed. Although, I don't know any girls, I don't even see girls in my daily life. I know it's probably for the best if I don't look for them. But god damn, hormones fucking suck
>>
how the fuck do you meet new girls once you're in grad school doing a ph.d?

hitting on cute undergrads in classes you're TA'ing is a disaster waiting to happen. I am in shape, I don't think i'm TOO awkward, it's definitely just the meeting girls part.. it also doesn't help that all the activities I like ares sausage-fests (fighting, MMA, jujitsu, vidya)
>>
>>18264995
Go to bars, join non profit charity organizations
>>
>>18263650
6/7 master race here

Bad hygiene is disgusting. I do that for my own sake
>>
>>18265003

What if you don't like bar or club life? I don't even really like drinking Tbh
>>
>>18263661
I don't blame you for thinking that way but you are so wrong. If a 400 fatty can get girls so can you.
Once you're talking to a woman you are on even playing ground as every other man.
Being rich, tall, talented, funny, ect is all just bait on the hook. The conversation is the "reel them in" part and your game is weak.
>>
File: 1492676890694.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1492676890694.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>18263650
>Makes a thread asking why are we not getting pussy
>Proceeds to answer (7 times no less!) his own question in the very same post
>>
>>18264765
Thanks for the advice mate.
>>
>>18263748
Way to defeat yourself bro. Whats your crushes name? Ill fuck her for you
>>
>>18263798
Tell us, what are you angry about? Are you ugly? Or what?
>>
>>18265175
He's ugly. Very ugly. In terms of personality. But that's obvious to everyone.
>>
>>18263910
look at the fucking pic you posted you are a weeb. try fixing that
>>
>>18263650
>1. You're not going out and meeting new girls
How do I do this? (I'm in uni)

>2. You're socially awkward and put girls at unease
How do I come off as not desperate?

>3. You are out of shape by not eating right and/or going to the gym
Been improving on this for the past month, it's going well

>4. You have bad hygiene
I have impeccable hygiene. I'm a neatfreak

>5. You are a boring person to be around
I kinda fear this desu. What can I do about it?

>6. You are an annoying person to be around
What are the signs of this?

>7. You dress terribly
No I dress pretty well.
>>
>>18263650
i just bingoed as hard as i could, now im sad
>>
File: 1477965715195.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477965715195.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>18263650
1, 2, 5 & 6
>>
>>18263693
i know the numbers were like this
but at 24 this is making me miserable
it makes me feel completely broken and inferior even though I never put any effort into dating and never wanted to, and still don't want to
>>
>>18266056
Well, yea, it's all about making the effort.
>>
>>18265522

Bump

Someone help me, my kisslessness keeps my up at night. I need guidance
>>
>>18264764
You chose to be an average pleb. That's why you are not getting pussy. Work on the 7 points in the OP post.
>>
>>18264995
Tinder.
Thread posts: 222
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.