[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: q.jpg (6KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
6KB, 199x253px
Skipping all the backstory to this, over the course of about a week me and a girl were sexually active every day, but every time I wasn't ever "firm" enough to actually penetrate her vagina, so it kept ending with a bj.. it was both of ours first times and she was ok with the whole situation but it really depressed me any idea the cause of this.. take a long break from masturbation ?
>>
>>18263390
>any idea the cause of this
Sounds like performance anxiety. You just need to get out of your own head, stop being a nervous wreck, realize sex is a messy, imprecise, and unpredictable undertaking that almost never goes exactly how you want it to, and embrace the shit and just enjoy yourself.

Cheer up fucker. Some of us don't even have girls who like us enough to put our dicks in their mouths.
>>
Normally I'd agree with >>18263407's diagnosis of performance anxiety, but 7 times in a row is unlikely to be just performance anxiety. She's probably also nervous and is tensing up.
>>
>>18263413
If he's not hard enough to stick it in, that's a him problem, not a her problem.
>>
>>18263439
If she's tense and not relaxed, that can also prevent penetration.
>>
>>18263443
Except he didn't say that was the problem.
>>
I guess the backstory to all this would really help explain some of this and probably answer my question lmao.. Long distance relationship, finally met up after about 3 years.. had a little over a week together to look around for a place to get for her to move in sometime over the next few months, so yeah this was a pretty big fuck up for a big moment
>>
>>18263460
That doesn't mean it didn't contribute. They're both virgins, do you expect her to be completely comfortable with this or something? Have you even had sex before? No one is every 100% ready for their first time and no one knows what to expect; it's perfectly normal for BOTH of them to be nervous.
>>
>>18263466
And more often than not, most people wind up having sex the first time they try to have sex. It's literally the most natural thing in the world. It's just as likely that she was perfectly comfortable and he's a nervous wreck than it is that both of them are nervous wrecks to the point of sexual dysfunction, particularly if he ADMITS TO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.

What happened to you your first time that you insist it must have been the girl's fault?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.