[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoos to cover up stretchmarks and scars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

I'm sick of my shitty skin and being insecure about it. I've tried everything from home remedies to pricey cream prescriptions. I have white stretchmarks on my ass and acne scars in top of them. Acne scars on my arms as well.

So it came to me to just get tattoos to cover them up. With the arms there are a bunch of ideas but what would be some non trashy looking ideas for covering up my ass scars? Has anyone here had this done before?

Help
>>
>>18263156
Unless your scars are absolutely disgusting (to other people) don't do this. Some men don't like tattoos. Most don't give a shit because every girl has them.
>>
>>18263156
Start with asking yourself this; would I get a tattoo if I did not have these scars? If so, then go for it. They can be a great way to add beauty to your body. If not, then they will just be something else on your body you don't like looking at all that much.

As for what? themes are always nice. I dated a girl with a underwater themed sleeve and a cute little octopus on her bum.
>>
>>18263156
ProTip: tatoos look like shit, you're better off without them. Srsly, major turn off, at least for me.
>>
>>18263458
I want to get a few tattoos but the ass one would be only for covering up scars. I just hate it so much. I cant even wear bikini swimsuits because of it. Makes me feel like shit. Most I've seen people getting ar floral tattoos but that's just not me. I have more of a "geeky" personality so flowers don't really fit into it. I've been looking at sites for some time but its all I can find.
>>
>>18263467
But what is a bigger turn off, disgusting scars and stretchmarks or a tattoo?
>>
>>18263352
See >>18263480
>>
Guy here, fucking hate tattoos, don't give a fuck about stretch marks, everyone has them.
>>
>>18263792
What this anon said right here.

Even in a time where tattoos are "more widely accepted", this opinion is more popular than you might realize.
>>
>>18263352
>Most don't give a shit because every girl has them.
Wtf where do you live?
>>
I'm a girl and tattoos are a deal breaker for me. Stretchmarks and scars are not. I'm sure many guys feel the same way

>>18263954
I think he meant stretch marks
>>
File: 1396380094419.jpg (50KB, 960x777px) Image search: [Google]
1396380094419.jpg
50KB, 960x777px
>>18263156

Get a tattoo because you want to get a tattoo. If you just slap something on there for the purpose of being a placeholder you might not enjoy the tattoo in the coming years. Scars, stretch marks and other skin blemishes can be treated and/or removed, tattoos can not.

>>18263954

>Wtf where do you live?

I personally live in the PNW of America. Everyone has tattoos. No one thinks twice about it around here. Unless your tattoos are vulgar or trashy it doesn't stop anyone from getting jobs either. It takes leaving where I live to realize how many people still have a stick up their ass about tattoos. Everything east past Arizona and people act like my fucking grand parents about tattoos, mostly because they come from a place where people still stigmatize them so they can't imagine that cities like mine exist where no one gives a shit.

At the end of the day, I couldn't give less of a fuck if someone doesn't like my tattoos. Other people's opinions don't have any sway in what I do with my life or what I decide to look like. It honestly amuses me when people think their opinions or comments phase me at all.
>>
>>18263979
This is what people with tattoos believe, that they're fighting the establishment when really they're just drawing dumb shit on their skin.
>>
Don't forget tattoos looks like shit as you age, you can't do much about that. Aging skin certainly looks better than that fucked up shitty tattoo of a lions face. Besides, if you take care of your skin, stretch marks kind of become unnoticeable. Take your biotin and vitamins and they become hardly noticible.

Tattoos on the other hand is a downhill ride no matter what you do.
>>
>>18263156

There's scar oil too anon. It's like 40 bucks and you can get it in your local over the counter pharmacy.
>>
>>18263156
If you can find it, there's a really good product called Bio-oil. Like the anon said. It's an over the counter bottle of natural oil that slowly heals scars and stretch marks as long as you apply it often. If you find it, or something similar to it, just follow the instructions on the bottle.
>>
>>18264035
Nope
>>
I think stretch marks are cute, my gf has them and I call them tiger stripes.
>>
>>18263156
>>18263156
you want to get rid of evidence of shitty decisions with another shitty decision?

gg OP
>>
>>18265306
>shitty decisions
>acne scars and stretch marks

What?
>>
>>18265331
how does one get stretch marks, friend?
Also you virtually only get acne scars from picking at acne, another shitty decision
>>
>>18265339
You get them from growing, usually a growth spurt in puberty. Most women have them, hell, I've been with a man who had them. They are just very faint and insignificant most of time.
And it depends on the kind, if you have normal little zits they don't leave scars easily. Cystic acne typically does regardless of what you did or did not do because it's damaging in itself.
>>
>>18265339
>how does one get stretch marks, friend?
movement and under skin growth outpacing skin growth

like if you've ever went to the gym
guess you're not familiar with either part
>>
>>18265346
>You get them from growing, usually a growth spurt in puberty. Most women have them
no, you get them from getting fat, and if we're going by anecdotal evidence, exactly 0/6 past gfs have had stretchmarks, and my only two male friends with stretchmarks are fat, and previously fat

>>18265350
OP does not have stretchmarks because they went to the gym
if she got so swole (or swole at all) she got stretchmarks, she would have enough esteem to not consider a huge tattoo whose primary purpose is covering stretch marks
excellent ad hominem however :^)
>>
File: for_web_stretch_mark.jpg (93KB, 600x249px) Image search: [Google]
for_web_stretch_mark.jpg
93KB, 600x249px
>>18265374
>no
Yes, you do, look up the wikipedia page if you don't believe me.

Years old stretch marks are barely visible, especially on white skin. Besides not everyone gets them, it's in part genetic, but they are incredibly common. Pic as example for how innocuous they can look.
>>
>>18265380
if OP is so concerned over something like that she's considering a permanent huge tattoo, then my second reply still stands
>>
>>18263156
I know very little men that like tattoo's on women that take up more than some nonsense on the wrist or flower on their ankle
Take into consideration; in 20 years that tattoo is going to look like a wet newspaper dried out on your skin
Also, tattoo's that aren't modest, symbolic and /or earned are degenerate and pure vanity
>>
>>18263156
A: Nobody cares about stretchmarks or scars
B: Don't get a tattoo just to cover something up.

>>18263979
> "I've never been outside of my home-state"
-the post.
I'm east-coast and it's a 50/50 split between do and don't here.

That said I hate tattoos. At least a dozen of my friends have at least one, most more than one, and they all look like garbage. I have two separate friends that want me to design sleeves for them, but I've refused each's request every time, because I can think of like three sleeves that I think look good.

80% of the time tatts just make you look desperate.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.