[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A horrible week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: CqFk2hwWAAQdvOW.jpg (37KB, 998x720px) Image search: [Google]
CqFk2hwWAAQdvOW.jpg
37KB, 998x720px
Well, to others this is nothing but oh well.
>University students
>had cases of anxiety and depression
>It affected my studies and i am behind my peers
> Yes i went to a psychologist. Gave me a letter that proves my situation.
>Asshole professors put 2 midterm today and yesterday.
>Had assignment, lab report. 2 miterms in 2 days
>Spent the holiday week preparing for my assessments.
>Waaaay too much behind.
> Did my best in the first mid term.
> Spent the rest of the day sleeping cause i was tired from finishing assessments and couldn't study for the next mid term+ half of the day is already gone due to other classes.
>Assholes post graduates who didn't have a mid term yesterday are laughing at us and saying it was too easy.

Probably gonna go home and masterbate. Please anon trollers, not in the mood for trolling. Go fuck yourselves
>>
Take some time for yourself to feel better. It's worth it and it will help you do your school work when you feel better. Hang in there.
>>
>>18262939
The first time I went to uni, I had a break down during exam season and I stopped going.
I get that feeling
But you mustn't give in
That breakdown FUCKED my life.
It's almost been 10 years and I'm still recovering.

I know what that must make you feel. It's like "Holy shit, this is so important but I can't feel anything".
I'm not trying to put pressure on you.
The truth of the matter is that it is easy to do.
You can do all of it very easily.
You just need to get into "go mode"
After class, go straight to the library and do all your assignment, plog away on your essays and do your studying.
Then once that's done. Come home and relax.

You need to find your "go mode".
The second time I went to uni, I blazed through it.
It's all in your head mate. If it's in your head, you can beat it. It's like that ballerina illusion. Which way is she spinning? However which way you want her to be
>>
>>18262983
I know this "go mode" you speak off. I had it last semester and it was probably the best semester i had socially and academically.

After my depression I lost this "go mode" and i am trying to retrieve it back.

Cause of my depression. I feel that i am too sensitive. I try not put a stress of my self until i recover from my depression. But its difficult since no one knows of my depression and the fact that i am trying to cover for it. It just too much stress on me
>>
>>18263048
I know just that feeling.
When I had my depression after my first stint in college, I couldn't telly anyone about it
I mean shit, after highschool, I was pegged as the one who was going to go places.
But I fucked up. I couldn't advertise that I did, of course.
So I stayed to myself.

I got out of it by finding the small things in day to day life that were "beautiful in themselves"
It sounds gay, but that's how I thought of it.
Leaves blowing in the trees.
Clouds in the sky.
Sitting under a tree and reading.
Cooking a good meal.

Things that were good just because they were. What I was and who I was didn't change how good they were. They were just good and I got to experience them.

Do those things. You can recover and get back to school stronger than ever.
Everyday just spend a little time being empty of your life and doing things that are just good because they are.
To be crude, do things that Hitler could do and still be worth doing
>>
I was going to comment with my advice.

Reading >>18262983 is all you need to go along with.
Good luck.
>>
>>18263199
I will say this: beware negatively reinforcing bad habits by choosing leisure before work.

If you can consciously decide to put away distractors for the sake of getting your work done first, you will be so much better for it.
>>
>>18262939
matrimony
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.