[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She rejected me but is still interested?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hgj.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hgj.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
So I (22) built the courage to ask a girl out (21) that I've been seeing for two months. I thought had feelings for me too because we liked each other a lot. She rejected me and acted like it was no big deal. She messaged me but I went quiet for several days until I decided that I did not want to end amends with her. Now she seems to care more about me by saying goodnight and good morning and overly wishing me luck on my exams like she did in the past. I feel confused as to whether she is playing with me or just testing me. Her close friend told me to keep talking to her. I know that I should just move on but I have a feeling that I should keep waiting. She's the type of person that doesn't like guys that likes her for her looks and want someone that truly likes her for who she is. I keep telling myself that she's testing me to see if I only want to get to into her pants. Thoughts?
>>
Are you asking us what to do, or what to do with your emotions? It doesn't seem like you need to do anything.
>>
Stop fixating on one woman until you've sealed the deal with one woman. If you want us to read the story of your life then use a few line breaks.
>>
>>18262591
but that's not a big paragraph and your English is vague

not op
>>
>>18262589
I'm just really confused about her intentions. Why would she say good njght/morning like couples do even after she rejected me?
>>
>>18262626
no idea. you can ask her, stop answering, or continue answering. those are your only options
>>
>>18262599
>vague
Stop worrying about what ONE woman thinks or does, unless you're already having sex with her.

>not very long
It's longer than I'm giving him time for, bye guys.
>>
Thanks for the comments guys.
>>
I'm in a similar boat with a girl in one of my classes. She's been flirting with me for quite awhile. I finally asked her out last week. She said no but wants to continue hanging out. Then she preceded to flirt with me like nothing happened.

After debating it for a week, I'm just going to directly ask wtf she wants.

Cheers
>>
>>18262585
She doesn't want to lose you, but at the same time, she is not sure if she wants to have a relationship with you, you can try to ignore her, that is going to be drive her crazy, and even her best friend told you, don't ignore her,you know why? because you doesn't want to lose you, so you have that in your favor, you can also try to talk to other women,and not be so fixated on one bitch, if you get too complacent you'll end up in the friend zone because you are not worth enough and always available for her
>>
>>18262708
dont ignore her too much tough that could backfire
just a little to get her wonder whats going on and think about you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.