[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do girls whisper inappropriate things to guys? >>>/r9k/36580686

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Whisper.jpg (201KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
Whisper.jpg
201KB, 1400x933px
do girls whisper inappropriate things to guys?
>>>/r9k/36580686
I posted this in r9k cause im a robot so im not sure

>Do these things happen to normies regular folk?

i need answers also should i confront her
>>
Yeah, a really fat ugly chick with shit for personality. She was also hiding genital herpes from me, good thing I never nutted in her presence let alone in her. She tried to pin me for paternity regardless, then when that didn't work she had a "miscarriage."

Hot women will try to seduce you if you're rich.
>>
>>18262576
Are you asking if it's normal for a girl to whisper sexual things to a guy? It's never happened to me. Most just say "I like you," but I don't see anything wrong with them flirting in other ways. I'm not sure what you're asking or trying to accomplish here. Maybe be more clear?

Are you actually autistic? I'm not sure what you mean by confront her. Maybe instead of trying to rationalize her doing this, just respond with how you feel. How does it make you feel?
>>
>>18262595
A girl whispered in my ears
"id suck your dick" then casually continued on the conversation
as if nothing happened

im a robot, im not as autistic as most robots tho.... but it was really bothering me, i dont usually talk to women alot
>>
>>18262607
most robots are annoying and ridiculous, and people confuse this with being autistic. the people I've known who are autistic have been cool.

she was being strange. I would continue talking to her and see where it goes. maybe even mention it. what would really be strange is if you never flirted with her or spoke of it again.

was anyone around when she said that? what were you talking about?

this seems to be a pretty good development
>>
A girl once whispered in my ear, "I want you inside me." It was the hottest shit ever.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.