[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons, i am having difficulty trying to figure out what happened.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: img_5729.jpg (511KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img_5729.jpg
511KB, 1600x1200px
Hi anons, i am having difficulty trying to figure out what happened. maybe this is a thing women do but im unaware of since im so far gone

i am questioning weather it was an audio hallucination, or if she really said it and just fucking with me, do you think i should ask her about it?

its just really really really been bothering me that she said it to me so casually

i was walking home about 20 mins from library after printing some stuff. my sisters friend which also lives in the same area as me was walking home from the gym, so we ended up on the same foot path home

>shes given me weird singals the entire time iv known her, she even asked me on a date before i knew who she was but this was 5+ years ago

im 26 now shes 21, so im thinking shes over it granted i strictly avoid all my sisters friends but since she was walking behind me she yelled out to me, and asked me to "wait up for her"

so i wont get into such great detail about the whole thing ill greentext whats been bothering me

>on the way home
>small talk with sister friend
>yea yea everyone is fine
>about 10 mins in
>she bumps into me and says
>i look at her and make eye contact
>shes looking into my eyes
>and she says
>"id suck your dick"
>whispering it
>but she continued on talking about the topic
>i couldn't even process what happened

Do women do this? is this a thing? has similar things happened to you?

i felt the strangest eerie feeling the whole walk home after that. honestly i felt like i was hypnotized completely thinking about her sucking my dick the whole way home

then i got home and couldn't stop thinking about it, i need answers should i confront her about it? shes my sisters friend so i don't want to accuse her of something like this and end up breaking bridges

i just dont know man
>>
File: 6vfIYsF-1.jpg (46KB, 260x205px) Image search: [Google]
6vfIYsF-1.jpg
46KB, 260x205px
>should I confront her
YES FUCKING YES ANON
>>
>>36580686
>Asked on a date 5 years ago
>26 and 21 currently

She asked a 21 year old NEET autist robot on a date at 16?

Either this is major bait or there is something really screwy going on, dick-voice or no.
>>
File: YOUHWAT.jpg (27KB, 293x227px) Image search: [Google]
YOUHWAT.jpg
27KB, 293x227px
>>36580686
FUCKING CONFRONT HER YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT
>>
>>36580971
this was years ago, she asked me on a legit date
shes my sisters friend and known her since long ago

i said no, and she got extremely hissyfitty on me, my sister wasnt around that day

whats fishy about this? and its not bait im looking for actual answers

it would be fishy if i was the one that was hitting on a 16 year old, but nope that wasnt the case

so please dont try to derail my thread
i posted another thread
>>>/adv/18262576
>>
>>36580686

Kek, if I were a cunt, I'd do this too then be all like "WTF YOU ON MATE? i AINT SAID SHIT".

Fucking with people for lulz.

OP, pretend it never happened, unless it happens again your you're sure she said it.
>>
>>36580686
What the fuck is wrong with you? Go get a BJ
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.