[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So How Can I Sue My Son's Bully For At Least 10 Grand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Judge Judy.jpg (32KB, 474x343px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Judy.jpg
32KB, 474x343px
So my son is being bullied by this kid at school, they are both 16 and he got beat up by him. So I asked this question before but everyone misunderstood it, they seemed to think i was trying to stop the bullying somehow so they were telling me to teach my son how to defend himself. What I'm actually looking for is a way to get 10K from the bullies family since i know they are poor and it will burden them a lot, also my son shouldn't have to defend himself it's never the victims fault.
>>
No, the kid shouldn't be bullying your son. But the school should be doing something about this, not you. No judge would ever take your case, especially if you're demanding 10 thousand dollars. Your son should learn to stand up for himself at the very least so the bullying stops, or find a way to get it to stop. You are an absolute cunt for trying to punish a kid's entire family for something shitty the kid is doing that the family may very well be entirely unaware of.
>>
>>18262457
My neighbor just sued their sons bully and won 8K.
>>
your son takes it up the ass. he is in to all that trap faggotry
>>
>>18262463
No actually, im just wondering since my neighbor successfully did it and this family they did it to was poor and basically set back their financial status for 20 years.
>>
You should teach your son self defense, but you should also look to sue. I don't think you can sue the bully directly, so the school may be sued for failing to ensure the safety of your son. Where did your son get beat up, on school property or at a park or some other place outside of school. Before you use the word "sue", make sure you have an attorney. Until then, I think you should contact the school and let them know what happened, and maybe even speak with the guidance counselor to understand exactly what happened.
>>
>>18262447
>>18262462
Dont ask the question if you know the answer.
Go ask your neighbor how they did it.
>>
>>18262466
>You should teach your son self defense
No

> I don't think you can sue the bully directly, so the school may be sued for failing to ensure the safety of your son
But then his family won't lose any money, the goal here is also to make his family lose money since they are a poor family and a lawsuit could force them to give up their home.

>Where did your son get beat up, on school property or at a park or some other place outside of school. Before you use the word "sue", make sure you have an attorney
My father owns a pretty big American lawfirm. I can get lawyers

> Until then, I think you should contact the school and let them know what happened, and maybe even speak with the guidance counselor to understand exactly what happened.
But i want money out of this and i want the bullys family to LOSE money.
>>
>>18262472
He is a dick and doesn't want to talk.
>>
>>18262473
Alright, if that's the case you should get advice on the issue from your dad rather than that of an anon on a Mongolian penis sucking forum.

Also, why don't you want your son to learn basic self defense. Making him learn it doesn't mean that he was at fault. It just means that the next time his physical well-being is in danger, he can protect himself.
>>
>>18262447
>my son can't defend himself so I want to dispossess poor people of their homes
Are you Jewish?

Consider that whatever bad shit happens to the poor people, the nanny state will take care of them. You'll only come out ahead by screwing the other taxpayers.
>>
>>18262447
>I want to sue a kid
Ah, the good old United States of America.
>>
Put your kid on here so i can bully him and you.
>>
>>18262562
careful or he'll sue you too
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei got Americans to a T.
>>
I hope you fail and get countersued.

And that your loser son gets his ass beat again.
>>
>>18262447
There is no point in suing them.

You CAN sue the school system if they have known about it and didn't stop it. Google "school sued for allowing bullying"
>>
>>18262447
Call the cops, report the assault, press charges. Only way youll get 10k is if you settle out of court. Everything else is black mail and illegll, youre already walking in a legal grey area with settling out of court.
>>
>>18262447
Hes 16, your son is practically adult and bullies happen. That is why a lawsuit will go nowhere especially coming from you.

Schools have been handling this constantly for over half a century, talk to the school if youre concerned and teach your son that sometimes in life people are jackasses.

Maybe enroll him in muy thai or some shit.

But suing over that? God, man, dont be one of 'those' people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.