[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I Justified?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pic related.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
42KB, 500x431px
Hello /adv/. I've been dating this girl for a long time (about a year and a half) and I really really like her. However, she has gotten uncomfortably close to my best friend. They have:
>Given each other cute nicknames
>Made a joke about having sex with each other
>Done things for each other they wouldn't do with me
>Talked like they were dating
>"luvs you"
>"awe, (insert cute petname)"\
>*emoji abundance*
>etc.
>Sent pictures of them in underwear
>Talked about sneaking out with each other barely after a break-up she and I had
>Hung out alone barely a week after the break-up
>And did it again a week or so later, even after I had had suicidal thoughts about the last time
>Kept secrets from me
>Talked to each other instead of me about issues in their lives

I feel worthless and inadequate every time they're around each other, and I have verbalized this to both of them.

My best friend does say that he isn't attracted to her and that he never will be, but I do not think that makes up for it, especially when she made me stop being friends with a girl who, though also sending edgily raunchy texts, said I was, "too much like her brother".

Accordingly, I want her to stop being friends with my best friend.

We have fought about this several times, and I want to know if other people support/understand how I feel.

Thank you for your time, /adv/.

>pic related, mfw
>>
>>18262357
damn, getting cucked by your best friend. Thats heavy senpai. Seems to me busting a nut on her when you're not around. If its as you tell them you need to drop them both. Your best friend doesnt respect you and neither does your gf.
>>
>>18262357
Just tell her this bothers your and if she waves you off. Leave her shes not worth your time.
>>
>>18262357
Damn fuck that. Get the fuck out if dodge man. Your friend is not your friend and your girlfriend not your girlfriend if they don't understand or respect where you are coming from. This is the shittiest thing I read all day, slowly distance yourself from them and look to find new people.
>>
At first I thought this was going to be another "insecure person thinks partner having a close opposite-sex friend means emotional cheating" post, but nah, bro, what she's doing is super suspicious. It's a pretty clear case of them not respecting you.

You've already talked to both of them about it, and neither one is willing to listen to you. I'd say it's over.
>>
>>18262357
Without a doubt... Leave... They will both deny anything and everything... Her priorities are with him not you and she doesn't care. Cut ties and stop talking to her at the least.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.