[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does being in love feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: fregg.jpg (22KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
22KB, 446x362px
How does being in love feel
>>
>>18262232
It's great but also terrible.
>>
It feels soft and warm. As someone who thought falling in love was impossible, I'm glad to have experienced this feeling. It's changed me. I'm happier now. I think about my boyfriend all the time. What he's doing, if he's alright, why I'm not in his arms. Just thinking about him makes me happier.
>>
>>18262232

There are many different kinds of love, anon.
>>
Like letting out a huge, 100% dry fart. You feel safe, reliefed and reassured for what you're doing. And warm. It's warm too.
>>
Sometimes it's this overwhelming rush of happiness, almost like getting the best news of your life or going down a rollercoaster. Other times, it's this low heat of being relaxed and content.

I've been with my guy for 6 years now, and most of that time's been LDR. He's my best friend. He's my partner and teammate. I usually have some sort of filter on myself when I'm around people, but with him I can be 100% myself, and it's goddamn refreshing. It's us against the world, and it's such a comforting feeling.
>>
>>18262232
Like shit when you inevitably get stabbed through the heart by the "love of your life" until then it's pretty good I guess.
>>
>>18262232
better than doing heroin until it doesn't work out and then you feel like you are a complete piece of shit
>>
>love
It's like being hooked on Twitter, except the crap you see everyday might actually be good for you in some way.

>lust
Like being young again and playing damn good videogames you haven't seen before.

>romance
Like being in a used car lot and hearing the amazing story of the car, before the salesman gets promoted to manager for locating a sucker like you.
>>
>>18262232
the tingly feely in the chest is true
I think of my boyfriend all the time and am genuinely happy when im talking to him or am around him. My one true best friend.
>>
>>18262266
LOL. Yeah, kind of this.
>>
Different phases of love are different.

Phase 1 - Honeymoon Phase
Relationship Length: 1 month-3 years
> Exciting, tingly, obsessive.
> You can't stop thinking about them.
> Everything about them is new and exciting and wonderful.
> You discover everything you can about this person, and everything you learn brings you closer together.
> You fuck pretty much constantly.

Phase 2 - The Comfortable Phase
Relationship Length: 6 months-5 years
> Calm, soothing, warm. You're at ease with this person.
> You feel safer with them than with anyone else. They know all your stories and quirks.
> You know them well enough to predict their behavior down to sentences, and that feels really good.
> Like a best friend you fuck.
> Sex gets better in quality but lower in frequency.

Phase 3 - The Itch Phase
Relationship Length: 2-5+ years
> You get bored. Routine sets in.
> Everything about them starts to annoy you. Things you found adorable start to grate on you in ways you can't even explain.
> The fights start in earnest. You yell at them for the first time, they yell back.
> You see sides of this person you never knew existed, and not all of them are pretty.
> You question the relationship.
> Attraction wanes. You start noticing other people, or they do, or both.

At this point, you either break up, one of you cheats, or you get married/commit long-term and cycle back through the phases until you one of you dies.

> You're welcome, Anons
>>
File: 1491048036839.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491048036839.png
21KB, 400x400px
>>18262232
I know what not feeling loved backed feels like
>>
>>18262643
>cycle through the phases

In a Disney movie maybe. All the marriages (and divorces) I've seen around me, they pretty much rocket into the itch phase and then stay there until something horrible happens. Either the man gets blueballed to the point of genuinely losing his mind, or the woman starts feeling deeply and chronically neglected and it turns into a baby who doesn't look like anybody else in the household. Sometimes the teenage children are directly responsible for ruining their parents' marriage. Don't write it off as impossible until you've been above-20 and locked in a room full of teenagers all day.
>>
>>18262742
You do realize that having only seen shit relationships makes you biased, don't you, Anon?

Particularly since you're not inside any of these relationships, it's impossible for you to know why these people really stay together.

Cycling through the phases just means there's a reconciliation period, another comfortable phase, and then the itch starts again.

And FYI - I'm 32. I know damn well how fucking irritating kids are.
>>
File: 1492895466121.jpg (298KB, 1181x837px) Image search: [Google]
1492895466121.jpg
298KB, 1181x837px
Seems quite awful from the descriptions in this thread. Self assured happiness, contentment, makes it seem like you’re jacking off to the thought of another person holding you in a high enough regard to love you. Isn’t love supposed to be selfless, and what you’re describing seems to be akin to some narcissistic personality disorder. Are you sure it’s about the other person and not about you? This is why I don’t interact with people.
>>
Like a big warm hug, but from the inside out
>>
>>18262232
like bags of sand
>>
>>18262232
俺が知るじゃない
>>
>>18263663
>俺が知るじゃない

go back to 2leaf weeb
>>
>>18262232
Like everything is perfect and amazing but you also have the feeling of being trapped, knowing that if this person were to not be around anymore that you would fall into a depression only rivaled by a close friend or family member dying

So kind of like a heroin addiction
>>
>>18263733
Scratch that, heroin is way quicker to get over than a break up
>>
>>18263740
So, romantic love is an addiction? Good thing I'm a sociopath, life is more pragmatic that way.
>>
File: wojakpepewojak.jpg (139KB, 992x1120px) Image search: [Google]
wojakpepewojak.jpg
139KB, 992x1120px
>>18262232
How does being loved feel
>>
>>18263884
doesn't feel like anything, you're not the one feeling it
>>
>>18262232
It's kinda comparable to a mental illness, only you feel like the world is your oyster
>>
Like a mania. Brief, flowering, ecstatic... inevitably to crash into depression.
>>
>>18262266
true, but sometimes it can be smelly.

VERY smelly
>>
>>18262232
Let me tell you bruv, 50% is jealousy. You always wonder what is she/he doing? who is she/he talking too? 40% is caring. You care about each other, you are ready to die for each other and ready to do whatever it takes to make each other happy. This is the warm feeling everyone is talking about. For me 5% is I need a female companion and the other 5% is lust. I think for other people the last 10% is lust.
This is love anon, nothing special. until you are addicted to it.
>>
>>18264215
are you 17
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.