[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I´m torn between a cute guy and my girlfriend. I´m a 20 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 493x335_depression_rmq.jpg (9KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
493x335_depression_rmq.jpg
9KB, 400x271px
I´m torn between a cute guy and my girlfriend.

I´m a 20 year old male and I´ve been in a relationship with my girlfriend for just over 6 years now. It is a longer time and about 90% of the time we had no problems at all. The only problem I´ve always had with myself was that I´m bisexual.

I´ve known I´m bisexual since I was 11 and had a certain amount of experience with the same sex before I got together with my girlfriend. The problem I had with myself exactly was, that I always sort of wanted to have homosexual relationships/one-night-stands etc., but sometimes it was more, but most of the time kind of a subconcious thing.

The problem I have now is I´ve found the perfect guy and I´m really kind of obsessed with him. I´m really attached to my girlfriend physically and I don´t think I can survive without her physical contact and I do love her now as always. Just these thoughts and desperation for experience with the same sex are killing me and I know for a fact, that if I ever cheat on her with a man I wouldn´t regret it or feel guilty. Adding to that I´m even more worried I would want more of the same sex after that.

Probably another massive reason I don´t think I could or know how to break up with her if I wanted to is, that she has borderline and we managed her self-harm/suicide problem together, and if I´m suddenly gone she may go back to her old habits and that´s something I couldn´t handle.

I feel like rambling at the moment, so maybe someone can help me out with some advice, if there even is a possibility of advice for this subject.

Thanks in advance!
>>
You're shit, your relationship is shit, your reason for not breaking up is retarded.

Break up. You'll be doing your gf a favor.
>>
>>18262240
No, she had serious problems. You have to wait or to ask her to give you some time (soft-break up). Then see how she's doing before deciding what to do.
>>
Go all in and do a threesome. Have a threeway relationship.
>>
>>18262262

You clearly don't want to be with her, you're only with her for selfish reasons. Her mental issues are overwhelming you, I think, and for that reason you are looking elsewhere for emotional support, hence this other dude.

If she is going to kill herself because you'd leave, that's shitty blackmail bullshit. Break up with her and if she threatens it, send her to the psych ward if you really care. A crisis like that tends to make people stronger if they survive it.

Fuck me, just break it off with her, unless you want to stick with this the rest of your life. Do you really want to always be on the outside of your own relationship looking in at your crazy GF and her problems?
>>
>>18262335
^ This
OP take notes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.