[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: What message can you read from this picture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: game-over.jpg (28KB, 346x400px) Image search: [Google]
game-over.jpg
28KB, 346x400px
Serious question: What message can you read from this picture? I got into an endless argument with a few friends yesterday because I said it bothered me how people who laughed about it could not ironically believe that spending your live with someone means you have to give up on fun, wtf
>>
Can't you get a joke?

Thing is, A LOT of marriages are made just out of convenience, partner pressure, fear of being alone or missing the train, and so on. People tag along with (normally) a wife that is full of shit and demands to make the marriage work how she idealized it, without realizing that their idea is completly romanticized by fiction, be it books or movies. And man (mostly) keep up with their bullshit because they think women are supposed to be asses anyway, and don't have thr self esteem to look for a partner who's more compatible.

Not to mention retards thay marry virgin just because.

In short, marriage sucks for 90% of people because 90% of people are stupid, the joke is valid, and you're a bitch for not getting it
>>
>>18262135
This
>>
>>18262135

THIS
>>
>What message can you read from this picture?

Employer's divorce: wife took absolutely everything from the household and shared assets, then the family law court wiped out the payroll account by surprise (yes, they can do this, good luck suing rich people and the government after your paycheck bounces) so she could be paid a few months worth of her upper-1% child support.

Parents' divorce: the coke addict got everything and the working one missed meals with deeply garnished pay. I missed meals too (already moved out,) just to help. When it was all finally over we raided the grocery store and jampacked the car with food.

Brother's divorce: he's paying for someone else's kids, paying over a thousand dollars a month. He's capable of seeing them more often, but not allowed to unless his ex-wife says so (and forfeits the money flowing into her new family each month.)

Friend's divorce: friend was destroyed, no longer exists. As the empty years roll by I'm starting to wonder if that unlucky lump ever existed in the first place.

These are the marriages I've been around.
>>
>>18262135
>>18262185
>>18262198

>The system doesn't suck, YOU suck

Insulting random strangers doesn't make the system innocent or functional - not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>18262248
I am not really sure what you tried to tell by this or when the
>insulting
part happened, but i just agreed with that anon.

And no matter how many tales like
>>18262230 these
i read, i will still want to marry. Maybe i am retarded, but i believe that there are nice people who wont destroy you in the case your marriage will fail into divorce.

And mind you i know more people who found happines in 2nd marriage than in 1st one. But they all survived and looks happy to me.

Maybe i will one day finally lose my optimism, but surely it wont happen until some sly girl will break me through divorce.
>>
>>18262286
Just know this: every SINGLE time history repeats itself, it starts with folks saying "this one is special."

Marriage is a broken system, there's really nothing wrong with cohabitation and raising children together without the devil's contract being involved. You just need to be careful because each place has different standards for calling you legally married by default, and in some places the standards are way too fucking low.
>>
>>18262301
So you are saying the marriage system is broken and you as ordinary citizen fix it only by ignoring it.

>by default
Dont worry, we have no such thing in my country.

Lets pretend this is pol and tell me how would you fix it?
>>
>>18262314
Who said anything about fixing? It won't happen, and I try not to worry about things that won't happen.

>Lets pretend this is pol and tell me how would you fix it?
Either get rid of no-fault divorce, or upgrade it into no-fault-no-prize. It's the life-wrecking jackpots with no fault involved that cause most of the problems. Good luck convincing all the lawyers to change divorce into something that makes 1% as much money for lawyers.
>>
>>18262326
I guess the justice system is a bit broken in all its aspects.

Anyway thanks for your input. I guess you will never marry, will you?
>>
>>18262348
Family law is absolutely #1 most corrupt, at least in California. They will shake you down and take everything you have, even if you're not part of the marriage being dissolved.

It has happened to me, and multiple people I've known - robbed without being a part of the broken family. They're gangsters plain and simple.
>>
>>18262359
>folks probably gonna ask *how* it happens

Here's how it happens: the court awards child support, and then they immediately start emptying random bank accounts. No burden of proof, no investigation, no rights of the accused; they sniff around for whatever money they can find and then they take it.

I didn't even know the money was gone until machines everywhere started refusing transactions.
>>
>>18262105
To those people: if you don't want to get married, don't get married.

If your potential spouse controls you and prevents you from doing what you enjoy, don't get married.

If they're too stupid to not get married when they clearly want to stay single, then it's their own fault.

It's only "game over" if you tell yourself that it is. Or if your spouse completely changes immediately after the wedding and only wants your money and whatnot.
>>
>>18262374
>then it's their own fault.

If someone ignores the warnings, it's their fault. If nobody ever told them what's going to happen, the word fault becomes 'misfortune.'

Try to prevent your bros' misfortunes. What they do with your warning is on them.
>>
File: 1492627562930.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1492627562930.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>aunt marries military guy
>As soon as he retires she divorces him
>Takes half his military retirement and custody of their daughter
>marries another guy
>Divorces him
>Currently fucking a literal Chad that's10 years younger than her

Get the picture?
>>
>>18262380
That is some good truth there.
>>
>>18262105
Where are you on the autism spectrum?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.