[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me something wise, adv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (65KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 720x602px
Tell me something wise, adv
>>
>>18261804
For some reason general advice threads get deleted, like the NEET threads. The mods have fucked up /adv/.
>>
In literature as in love, we are astonished at what is chosen by others.
>>
Try No Fap.
>>
Spend less than you make.
Invest the difference.
>>
I was into the pursuit of what was and what will be but only under the circumstance of could I be what I can do if I want to? The answer is yes. I never wanted to put to put to put to the answer of what is alive. To never be alive, but not to be to be, is it. It is all it and I can't be the one that calls me the me the I don't like it and it never will be. Will you ever? Not to be all of what was when you were, but always will be. It will be and it will do what you will be when you do what you do. I never will know will know.
>>
>>18261972
Did you have a stroke
>>
>>18261804
Graft while you're young so you won't be as stressed and can just relax a little bit more in later life
>>
>>18261804
It wont get better than this
>>18250471
>>
Was rolling to high jittery heaven on MDMA at an outdoor psytrance party when I was 19 and met this 70 year-old guy by the bonfire. Asked him if he had any advice for my generation

"Look after your feet. They hold up the rest of you."
>>
Ambition is the only thing that keeps humanity from killing each other
>>
>>18261989
no! why would you think that ! l
>>
File: your own people.jpg (90KB, 564x641px) Image search: [Google]
your own people.jpg
90KB, 564x641px
>>18261804
The most important thing you can have in this life is your family, and your people.
>>
Don't mix skittles and mnms
>>
life is fleeting. good times are even harder to come by. don't pass up chances in fear of embarrassment.
>>
niggger faggoott cunt
>>
>>18262737
this one is good
>>
It's not about the beginning or the end, it's all about the middle of life that matters.
>>
File: not_a_real_screwdriver.jpg (72KB, 678x453px) Image search: [Google]
not_a_real_screwdriver.jpg
72KB, 678x453px
>>18261804
the screwdriver cocktail isnt really just alcohol with a screwdriver, but a mix made with 1/3 vodka and 2/3 of orange juice.
>>
>>18261804
Don't piss uphill
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.