[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chest twitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: o god.jpg (37KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
o god.jpg
37KB, 800x768px
Is it normal with anxiety to have a twitching in your chest? I keep getting flutters over the area where my heart is in the same spot. It happened a lot last night (it'll only be about 10 seconds) and then this morning it kept happening too. I'm not nervous, my heart rate is something like 80 bpm. I haven't been moving much besides walking to and from class, and I have a garbage diet.

I tried taking a multivitamin and now I'm drinking water to see if that helps. Anyone have experience with heart issues or anxiety? My family has a history of heart issues (high cholesterol and my dad had a heart attack in his late 40's) but I had none of them growing up.
>>
>>18261341
Sounds like arrhythmia. I really think you should see a doctor.
>>
>>18261406
I feel like my doctor won't believe me though, and I'm not sure if it's just a normal thing or me overreacting. I'm only 22. I'll go and it won't twitch for the 10 minutes he sees me probably.
>>
Been there, got a prescription for beta blockers
>>
>>18261465
+ do you drink coffee?
>>
>>18261468
I do but only a cup a day sometimes two. Any more and I get edgy.
>>
File: 1491447328972.png (18KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491447328972.png
18KB, 1920x1080px
>>18261458
I think doctors will take this seriously.

I had something like this in 2012 for few months. I was 20 yo. Then I lost consciousness during lecture. I fell out of my chair and was out for few seconds. My friend gave me a ride to a hospital and even then I thought it was just low blood sugar (I didn't eat anything that morning and I too had carbage diet) but the doctor wanted to monitor me over night. Next day I was diagnosed with sick sinus and I got my pacemaker. I could have never guessed I got heart problems: I thought heart diseases would be painful and easy to regognise.

I'm not trying to scare you. Maybe you don't have anything so serious and even if you do you may be able to do something to it. Also the pacemaker hasn't made my life really that different.
>>
>>18261341

Could be literally anything. From psychological disorder to thyroid problems to heart valves, you name it. Just go to a doctor and let him sort it out. Be honest to him.

Exercise and healthy diet should be standard routine, sickness or no sickness.
>>
>>18261511
were there any signs before you passed out, now that you know?

I don't wanna embarrass myself in front of my gp if it is just anxiety.
>>
>>18261654
...You mean besides weird feeling kinda like the one you described maybe once a day for months?

Again I don't see why you should feel embarrassed...? Tell them that you have a weird feeling on your chest and you don't know if it's serious or not but you would feel better if a doctor would tell you his opinion about it.
>>
>>18261341
I used to have perfect blood pressure and have had panic attacks throughout my life. Sometimes I get the flutters and twitches and stuff.

I'm on a blood-pressure pill, and it's helped it slow down. Xanax is awesome too.

It would help to go to a cardiologist. I got lucky, because my heart is going fast, but it's not deteriorating because of it. I had to get a heart ultrasound. I recommend seeing a doctor.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.