[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My coworker told me I'm boring and have no personality. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0033.jpg (43KB, 485x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
43KB, 485x338px
My coworker told me I'm boring and have no personality. What do?
>>
>>18261033
Well, are you?

You sound super boring to me op. You even posted boring pic. What do you do in your free time? Staring at blank wall?
>>
>>18261033
Try talking to them.
>>
>>18261033
>Go into work tomorrow wearing a Hawaiian shirt and some sweet shades
>make it a point to say BAZINGA and make guns with your fingers
>During lunch pull out some wacky meal, fries covered in icecream and garlic
>say BAZINGA
>>
>>18261033
No one is boring, they just fail to share their feelings/opinions with others.
>>
>>18261033
Walk up to coworker with your fully erect penis sticking out of your fly with a smiley face drawn on, and perhaps wearing doll garments that closely resemble your usual work atire (it's up to you to develop the character). In your best slightly higher pitched ventriloquist voice say "hi my name is (your pick bro) and I heard you say that (your name here bro) is boring and has no personality but I have been friends with him for years and he is full of personality, so full of it I think I might shoot it out of my head!"
Proceed to masturbate and hopefully ejaculate on coworker
>>
>>18261033
Find a bunch of new hobbies and stick with the ones you like the most. Go see movies. Go hiking or traveling or both. Learn a new skill, like knitting or programming or magic tricks.

Anyone can be interesting if they put their mind to it.
>>
File: 093.jpg (67KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [Google]
093.jpg
67KB, 2000x720px
>>18261054

Say BAEZINGA

I mean you are on 4chan, you can't be that boring. If you can't be interesting be mysterious, people love mysterious people (but mysterious in a hot way).
>>
>>18262869
4chan is not the good sort of different. It's the containment website for the mentally ill. Nobody wants to know about how OP jerked off to BLACKED and made a thread about baneposting.
>>
>>18262890
lol.

The only way people can really look over boringness is through hotness.

Also mention doing something mildly illegal (granted you aren't old/middle aged) that you didn't actually do but it sounds interesting, like scaling buildings or whatever the "cool kids" are calling it these days when you break into a skyscraper and go on the roof. Chicks love that.
>>
>>18261033

you care about this why?
>>
>>18261039
That's funny
>>
>>18261033
In what context does someone tell their coworker that? I'm curious
>>
>>18263176

Not OP, but I had a coworker essentially realize I was trying too fucking hard, and talk me down from the ledge. I got a job at this company with a lot of prestige, and started ignoring the things that got me there - instead never getting up from my desk in a panic that people were counting how often I got up for a cup of coffee or how much I spent in "water cooler talk," so I took forever to build a rapport with my coworkers. The guy pulled me aside, I loosened up, and I started to be recognized for my success much more.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.