[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if a Japan grill likes you? I am friends with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1476849082626.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476849082626.png
452KB, 785x757px
How do you tell if a Japan grill likes you?
I am friends with one and she is very friendly to me. Even once said something like it is good to see my smile once and it is good if I'm somewhere near Japan so she can visit me
But I think maybe she is just being friendly so I'm not sure
>>
She's just being nice.
Don't let it go to your head.
>>
Only one way to find out Boy-o. Make a move
>>
>>18260586
I chose to hope you are wrong
>>18260587
how to make a move|? I have done it twice in the past and now I don't have good relationships with those grils
>>
>>18260599
>>18260587
like how to do it tactfully
I mean she is nice and being very friendly to me so i would be sad if i made a move and then we couldnt be firends anymore
>>
>tfw no cute Japanese gf
fucking end me
>>
>>18260613
gotta make a judgement call. Is being her friend more important than you finding out if she wants to be with you? Your answer to that will let you know what you should do
>>
>>18260583
Either you can tell or you can't. It's not like we can help you because we haven't been watching all your interactions. This was a pointless thread.
>>
anymoer advice?
>>
oh for some reason adv doesnt auto update
>>18260620
>is having gf more important than having friend
hmm that is hard
>>18260629
nah but i saw video on youtube about this. but it just says about how quickly they respnod to messages which isnt very definitive. but i think ti is pertinent topic
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.