[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a qt3.14 GF without stealing her from other guy??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hey guys currently I want a stable relationship, but Everytime I talk with a qt and start dating, 3/2 of them tell me at the 2nd date that they have a boyfriend and he doesn't know that they're dating me.

I don't want to be a reason for a guy to get his heart broken because it happened to me in a long distance relationship, so I just back off.

Why every girl is already taken? It seems impossible to find a single lady??

It's understandable because I'm a little above average good looking, but I think that if a girl left a boyfriend for me, she could do this to me too.
>>
File: IMG_3771.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3771.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>18260370
I would say it's about luck. It's not your fault that you keep landing on girls who don't tell you that they have boyfriends. If anything, that should be a red flag. Consider it 'dodging a bullet' that they told you. They could have already broke up with them in the midst of them seeing you and never telling you. Keep trying, famalam.
>>
>>18260370
I thought I was the only one this happened to. I don't get it. It's like they only feel secure enough to date when they have a fall back guy already.
>>
>>18260658
>>18260370
Sounds more like "Oh, I don't really like him, but obviously i can't say that. I'm going to pretend that I have a boyfriend instead".
>>
>>18260669
No,in my experience they like me, and most of them say that their current relationship isn't working.
>>
>>18260650
Seconding this

Thanks for keeping true to your values and not screwing people over OP

Too many guys just don't have codes anymore
>>
Women don't go without boyfriends in my experience. They just jump ship from one guy to the next, but only after securing their next target.
>>
>>18261493
This is what a girl friend told me, fucking pathetic, man
>>
>How to get a qt3.14 GF without stealing her from other guy??

so you want to be celibate for life then?
>>
Gonna piggyback on this thread, because I've got a kinda-related question.

>Get cute girl's number, go on date with her
>Date goes really well, we really connect and hit it off
>She texts me a lot after date, also initiates texts so I'm sure she isn't just responding to me out of politeness and that she actually digs me
>Starts taking longer to respond and flakes when I try to set up second date
>Try to set up second date again. Response: I'd love to hang out with you, but that day is reserved for my boyfriend. It's date night, haha. What other days are you free?"
>I'm confused as fuck. Never mentioned having a boyfriend on our date.
>I decide it's not worth figuring it out and just stop texting her and try to forget about her, hitting up other girls.
>Can't get her out of my head. Never jived with anybody like her before. I buckle and text her again.
>Set up second hang-out thing, not even sure if it's a date or not because I'm still confused about her bf situation
>Go on second thing with her. BF never comes up once, never clarifies her situation. I don't want to make it awkward by asking, so I test the waters by flirting more heavily with her than on our last date (usually way too timid to flirt).
>She mentions how mad her parents will be when they find out she's moving out and quitting her econ degree to go to art school. Jokes, "I should add that I'm dating somebody who just got out of prison!"
>I jokingly respond, "hey, I'm ALMOST off parole!" to see what her response will be.
>She just laughs. Doesn't say "hey wait anon, you've got the wrong idea, I thought we were just friends hanging out." Doesn't do or say anything to challenge the implicit assumption that she is in fact dating me.

So, uh, where do I go from here? We're supposed to see each other again Saturday. I'm thinking of proceeding with my current trajectory, and will try to kiss her at some point in the next date. Good idea?
>>
>>18260370
I think it's bad for the soul (figuratively, not religious) of everyone involved desu. I've been on both sides as well. Ex cheated and left me for other dude. Next chick told me she broke up with her bf when she really didn't (I pieced it together after we were done). It's been posted before that women will often justify shit to themselves and surround themselves with "friends" that will also affirm their whims. They'll say shit like "I emotionally left the relationship before it actually ended" "he (the dude she's cheating on) became a different person" etc. Granted, I have trust issues over those two happening back to back but I don't regret steering clear of girls that are cheating once I see the signs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.