[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Friend Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I just broke up with my gf and I was feeling really bad so I call a girl up. She gave the whole girl friend experience. Gorgeous woman, practically as beautiful as my ex.

The sex was great and after that was done we talked. I told her I was really bummed about breaking up and she gave me her take on the things that happened. Talking to her was awesome. In a way, she was even kinder than my gf.

I actually asked if she wanted to hang out, like eat, and she said sure. She gave me her number, Idk if it was personal. I'm not planning on making her my gf but I she's just a great friend.

I texted her 2 hours ago and she hasn't replied yet. So, is the GFE only up to the time you bought?
>>
>I paid someone to pretend to be my girlfriend
>why won't she pretend to be my girlfriend when I'm not paying for her??
>>
>>18260177
>I purchased a service
>does it last for longer than I paid for?

Have a wild guess
>>
>>18260185
>>18260182
Well, she did say she wanted to eat and hang out. She actually did say I was a nice guy.
>>
>>18260201
It's called the girlfriend EXPERIENCE, Anon. Not "be my actual girlfriend."
>>
>>18260201
Of course she fucking did, that's what you paid her for. Did you ACTUALLY think she liked you? It's her job to pretend to like you.
>>
>>18260201
Lol this desperate ass dude here. Or is someone teolling the OP?
>>
>Girlfriend Experience
Wait, is that something that exist outside of Japan? (I guess you're not japanese, since you had sex with her)
>>
>>18260212
Maybe. She said that spontaneously while we were talking. Anyway, any of you actually had experiences with these types of services?
>>
>>18260225
It exists everywhere man
>>
>>18260177
Stop texting her. If she responds, you know she's interested.
>>
>>18260177
I wouldn't get too caught up on the fact she went out to eat with you. Free meal right? Unless you didn't pay but I still wouldn't read into it.

Also, doesn't it feel pathetic to pay for sex? I've always felt thats the boundary I couldn't cross. What does it feel like?
>>
>pays for gf experience
>guys guys, i felt a connection
>guys guys, why won't she continue to be my gf for free

she is just good at her job. pay more if you want more or move on and find an actual gf instead of a whore
>>
>>18260339
>Also, doesn't it feel pathetic to pay for sex?

Depends. Some of these girls are really hot in their own right and are really good. I earned my money and I can find a degree of accomplishment being able to procure the services of these girls.

Anyway, we haven't done it yet. My text wasn't about going out for a meal, exactly - just thanks for the time, I thought she was great, and an invitation to go out in a general sense, not a specific time.

I was explicitly clear about what I wanted to do - just make friends because she was really nice. I'm expecting at least a thank you. I wouldn't think she would give me her number thinking I'd ask for her services outside of her agency. And if you think girls don't consider a free meal a part of the deal, think again.
>>
>>18260367

> I'm expecting at least a thank you

... a thank you for what ?
>>
>>18260368
Patronage, compliments, invite
>>
>>18260372

You sound like you just enjoy being in control in this "relationship".

Don't you think that if she thanks you for those things over dinner it cements the idea that the relationship was purely professional ? Lmao
>>
>>18260201
she meant shed like to provide you with the GFE again, as a business transaction
>>
>>18260367
Ok thanks thats a perspective I never considered. I could see where having the ability and money to purchase sex would make it worthwhile for some guys.

I would recommend not trying to date or befriend a whore tho. Apart from me believing they have little value, I think there is a danger of you developing feelings with her. Which may not be reciprocated and would cause more pain.
>>
>>18260391

>I never considered money made me own people this is interesting

jesus the sociopaths that populate this board
>>
>>18260382
I don't see the need for quotes. It's a relationship, business or otherwise.

I meant a text back for thanks or you're welcome.

>>18260388
You really think so?

It's quite possible. She might've thought that if she said no, I'd stop asking for her services.
>>
>>18260391
Are you a girl?
>>
>>18260416
No lol

>>18260403
It wasn't the idea of owning people that I related with. I could understand that some men would derive a feeling of power from being able to purchase any commodity from the wealth they have accumulated. You're right in that it's probably not far off, if not directly tied to, the idea of owning someone but I don't think they are always connected. Both deal with the exertion of power tho
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.