[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1312664099866.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1312664099866.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
So can anyone walk me through buying drugs off the darknet? What do you need? What should you be aware of? Mistakes to avoid? Past experiences?

I've downloaded Tor, browsed a few markets, mainly just want to buy LSD...
>>
>>18260050
Use VPNs
>>
>>18260057
Whats a good vpn? seems like there are so many...
does it depend on where you are? I'm australian
>>
>>18260050
Dont deliver to your house
>>
>>18260069
Where then?
>>
I'm sorry you don't have connects lol? Even if it was an INSANE amount of LSD than you just hit up your connects plug. Ask some stoner friends or methheads if they have a connect for LSD. If they don't ask if they have a shrooms guy. If they do ask him if he has a connect for LSD. Lmao
>>
>>18260129
This, just ask your stoner friends and get a regular dealer to sell you drugs. Buying drugs on the tubes sounds like a recipe for dissaster.
Please come back and tell us how it all went.
>>
I hope you have a good VPN to go on 4chan (darkweb)
>>
>>18260129
>>18260187
I do have connections, the problem is, one of them isn't much of a friend and charges me 25 a tab, the other is closer to me, but he won't give because he knows I plan to do them alone
>>
>>18260050
bump for interest
>>
Also bumping
>>
>>18260223
Well fuck 25 a tab fuck that lmao. It's usually like 5-10 per hit over here lol (CA). I guess your best option would be to convince your friend that you'll be fine or do it with someone maybe even him. LSD will last a long time and you'll want a day to do it and the day after to rest because spelling is very tough. LSD is sort of a detailed oriented high you'll see patterns in everything. Unless you've done LSD before or other psychedelics I would definitely not recommend doing it alone at all. Just do it with your friend tell him to take care of you or something and he'll probably give it to you at a fair price or even free you never know! Just don't buy it online that really just sounds bad.
>>
>>18260189
What's the onion address of 4chan on darkweb?
>>
How stupid are you not to figure it out yourself?
You dont deserve LSD.
And beware, if you take it, you can never run away from yourself.
>>
You don't need a VPN, unless you live in burgerland where the FBI is probably watching you type right now.

You can order to your house, use your REAL NAME or shit can go wrong, postmen get suspicious, it could even be returned to sender.

LSD is the easiest drug to hide.

Also figure out how to buy it yourself. There's more than enough resources on the internet. If you can't figure it out, you don't deserve to use darknet markets. There are already too many people using them, spoonfeeding will just inevitably cause the authorities to shut them down after all these retards with subpar security try to buy drugs.
>>
>>18260741
You're talking out of your ass, I did LSD on my own first time no problems, just don't be a hero and take 50 tabs. Start small.

Also buying online is way easier and probably safer than buying it on the street if you know what you're doing. I have never bought LSD in person.
>>
>>18261330
So you just search for dealers near you on tor or what? I would think that would be the safest way to get your substance and test it aswell instead of dealing in some shady appartment or alley
>>
>>18261405
You can buy from zimbabwe and the stealth will probably be good enough to get through 10 sets of customs checks.

It's normally literally a business envelope with the tabs hidden inside. Any mail worker does not have time to check your envelopes. Packages are priority in customs.
>>
>>18260050
https://lysergi.com/index.php/1p-lsd.html
>>
Don't use a VPN, first poster doesn't know what he's talking about

Use a linux distro made specifically for high privacy and security, set up a btc wallet, make an account on a marketplace, transfer btc to the market of your choice, open tor and visit it, find a guy selling what you want with legit good reviews and prices, place the order, wait

Use a burner laptop and someone else's wifi if extra paranoid but it's not necessary

Wait for drugs to show up, have a good time. If you get some LEA attention don't say shit, they can't prove you ordered anything yourself

Different rules apply when you order larger quantities
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.