[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do opposites attract?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Me introvert 19 year old in college
>Asks girl out to get food
>Learn shes really into going out
>Finds out im an introvert
>Have no common hobbies

Would a relationship work out??? I met her in class really interested in her but after seeing our first outing it really doesn't seem like we're going to ever be dating. (Going to Sriracha factory with her in a week or two).
>>
>no hobbies
It won't work. You could be more or less opposites of each other but without something to fuel conversations it'll quickly turn boring/into just cuddling and sex, which is far from a good relationship
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mjD3K96MVY
>>
>>18259951
Is it possible to try and get into her hobbies? She offered me to go rock climbing with her before.
>>
You honestly shouldn't have any problems, it's better to have none than all of the same hobbies. You would get bored of each other in months. Consider this as an option to learn and appreciate new hobbies as well as get into her pants, this is a golden opportunity. Don't spoil it.
>>
>>18259964
You should for sure at least try out her hobbies. Go rock climbing with her. Maybe you'll like it, maybe not, but you won't know until you go. Rock climbing isn't exactly a social activity, so your introversion shouldn't be a block there.
>>
>>18259943
Enough research has been done to determine that opposites don't attract. Granted that means mostly I have one political view and the SO has the opposite versus in your case where you have hobby X and she has hobby Y
>>
>>18259951
>It won't work
>>18260672
>You honestly shouldn't have any problems

And that's /adv/ for ya
>>
>>18259943

Introvert with extrovert is Ok, but not too extrovert, otherwise she won't ever have enough.

Date her to find if you have something in common. Try new things together.
>>
>m-muh hobbies

This shit is irrelevant, you sound like literal children, it's like 'he's a jock and I'm an emo, I can't date him!"

Boring people are boring regardless of whether they sit in watching tv all day or train for a tough mudder or some shit, interesting people make any situation fun. Same goes for work.

I couldn't give two shits whether someone cured cancer and runs a marathon every weekend or wakes up at 12 and browses imageboards all day, your personality is more ingrained than that
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.