[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help getting back my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170425-202246.png (485KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170425-202246.png
485KB, 1440x2560px
These were my texts as of recently. I really wish I could return things back to the way they were.

I messed it up by asking her friend if she was cheating on me, she ended up snitching me out. Honestly she got so mad she dumped me I guess.

I really yeah her back is there anything I could do? She hasn't replied, I want her back.

Judging from nthe texts is there any hope?
>>
File: SI_20170425_212850.jpg (77KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
SI_20170425_212850.jpg
77KB, 1440x1440px
Also this. Please help me understand this. Is there anything u could do?
>>
>>18259703

this is dumb and you're dumb

>you're still the perfect girl for me

does not sound nearly as romantic as you think, it sounds settling.
>>
What made you ask that question?
>>
>>18259703
I was in a relationship like this. It wasn't good. She was beautiful and only really liked me because I was very nice to her and treated her with respect. She wasn't really warm or affectionate and seemed to force herself to be intimate with me in certain situations.

You should move on.
>>
>>18259727
My paranoid thoughts :(

Can you guys tell me what I could possibly do to fix this? I mean I fucked up and don't want to lose her.
>>
File: IMG_2666.jpg (625KB, 1298x2130px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2666.jpg
625KB, 1298x2130px
>>18259703
Don't beg. If she was cheating then she'll just feel sorry for you and will lose even more respect. Ease off, let her go, see if she comes back after a few days of not talking to her.

Seems you pissed her off but guys always have a good gut feeling about cheating. You need to know if she actually cares about you and you need her honesty, so back off and let her come to you
>>
She just put "it's not about making it up to me" wtf do I do
>>
>>18259761
Basically: Her whole view of you has fundamentally changed. She sees you as a completely different person as she did when things were going well. So, honestly, she probably has this idea about you now that you are not a good person and that you aren't going to get any better, that the good times were really a facade. You really should consider moving on. There are other women out there
>>
>>18259703
>should of
>your

This is heartbreaking. You guys are perfect for each other.
>>
>>18259802
>>
Y'all are some legit legends for analyzing this bitch's and the morons emotions, I've never seen anything like it. Get me a girl and this kid a new one. You should go more in depth on how long you have been dating, how real it is and if you would be ok with moving on. You really shouldn't take others advice for your fuckup but, it's your life, keep living it.
>>
>>18259703
Give her space, OP. Maybe she will come back when she is ready to forgive you. Give it a week.
and if she doesnt, only choice is to move on.
>>
>>18259722
this this this OP

it's done at this point dude, the only hope you have is ignoring her and hoping she starts to miss you and wants to get back together after a few weeks

don't respond to her the first time she texts you
>>
the fuck? how long have u guys been together for her to just not give a fuck like this?
from this it seems like she was gonna break up with you anyways, usually when people care they'll at least show it a little bit more
>>
OP, maybe she was just waiting to step out of the relationship and has decided this was her chance to do so. Don't wait for her, there are other girls. Fuck her and get a new girlfriend.
>>
>>18259703
>falling on your knees like that
It's done, lad.
>>
>Being enough of a cuck to try to win an ex back
What color of pills have you been taking, OP?
>>
>>18259703
>>18259718
You will not be getting her back. By stepping out of your relationship to ask an important question that really should have only been discussed with her, you violated the trust of it. Not only did you fail to do the most important thing in a relationship (communication), You did not have any valid proof other than your emotions. Accusations without solid proof makes the accused party feel that they are not trust worthy and warps the entire relationship into a negative spin. It will question her feelings for you and make her wonder if everything you said when things were fine was legit. You are now a different person who functions on impulsiveness rather than taking the steps to analyze why you feel that way and then talking to her about it. Even if she does get back with you, she will always feel that there is no trust from you and that she will always be under a microscope. You rolling over on your back and begging only proves that you are weak willed and not someone she can come to with serious questions due to mistrust and lack of communication. Leave her be. Meanwhile you need to find a new way of thinking with your brain not your heart. QUESTION YOUR EMOTIONS. Its the only thing that will help you slow down and understand why you might feel a certain way. Remember in your next relationship to TALK TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER FIRST, they are the only person you should be discussing these matters with anyway.
>>
instead of words you could do something that shows you are sorry/appreciate her etc
dont overdo is but i assume you know what you like, if she likes you it will be easier to forgive you if she sees you are trying

panties get wet for actions, not words
>>
>>18259740
You already did, m8. Live, learn and move on.
>>
>>18259703
Keep her at arms length. Don't coddle her into being with you. Show slight interest but make her want you in the end. Maybe talk with other girls since you're not together but don't brag or make it seem like you're trying to make her jealous or angry at it. Gotta play the mind games with them like they do you, all subtle and stuff. Be nice, not groveling.
>>
File: SI_20170426_134429.jpg (128KB, 2104x2104px) Image search: [Google]
SI_20170426_134429.jpg
128KB, 2104x2104px
Newest post. I don't know why she is questioning me. Help me translate this please ...
>>
>>18259703
She cray. I mean there must have been a reason you asked in the first place right? Don't forget that.
>>
File: 1481683520938.jpg (1MB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481683520938.jpg
1MB, 1500x1200px
>>18261650
This is good, she's training you to be a cuck. Maybe try defecating yourself and ask her to change your diaper.

Stop begging and handle this like a man should. Offer to meet up and discuss this in person. You're making yourself seem pathetic and you gave her all the power which is why she is walking all over you. If she doesn't want to meet up offer a phone call but thats it. Don't keep crawling after her. You must be willing to let this relationship go or else she will never respect you.
>>
>>18259703
>should of
>your the perfect girl

Fuck you both
>>
>>18259703
>accused of cheating
>gets mad
That means she probably was cheating
>>
>>18261650
Just leave her you pussy

Enter every relationship prepared to walk away from it at any time.
>>
>>18261682
I dunno man, I'd be pretty mad that they didn't trust me enough and had to ask that question.

Although I don't know why OP felt the need to ask her so what do I know
>>
>>18261903
This is OP sounds about right, I fucked up. I asked the question too early and not to her face. What can I do to fix this, help me
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.