[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hey guys... was wondering if you could share some motivation words for me? 22y old, with a shitty job, thinking what others might think about me...all the time. Scared of quitting job because what if I won't find anything? Never achieved anything I wanted ... Others always been more important for me than myself
>>
>>18259689
>what if i won't find anything?
Thats why you apply to multiple jobs first, then you can quit your previous safely. If you have a shitty job, this is the way out
>>
>>18259699
Yea I know but the thing is, there's not much job places where I live. So ...either I should go to another city or stay...
>>
>>18259689
>thinking what others might think about me
People dont think anymore of you than you think of them. and if you think they do, then you're overthinking :>
>>
>>18259706
Job desert? In this case you should most likely consider moving. Otherwise you will be trapped
>>
>>18259707
Ye that's my problem...
>>
>>18259715
It's hard for a girl to get a decent job in my country (Europe)... I'd move, but I can't leave my family, I'm helping my parents and the problem is ... I don't know if it's right to keep myself here for them
>>
>>18259726
You seem insecure. What is it that's bothering you?
>>
>>18259731
If you feel that your family absolutely needs you, dont feel bad if you have to stay. But if you can move, do what you have to do to get yourself on track
>>
>>18259739
I just didn't have an easy life. Always kept repeating to myself that I'm not the only one, might be worse. Been different, never liked what normal girls should. Never had friends been called a loner. Probably this...parents aren't the best example either
>>
>>18259745
Thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.