[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: blah.jpg (140KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
blah.jpg
140KB, 1200x1600px
Going outside nowadays is a huge source of anxiety for me...and it's rough, I have to attend classes and go to my job, and being depressed, wanting to hide all the time is no way to live. I know for a fact that I'm ugly, but I know that it's not good to dwell on it, that I should at least do something about it.

>people stare at me sometimes; I'm talking unnatural stares, like they're looking behind and straight at me. Girls and boys do this...ESPECIALLY girls for some fuckin reason
>kind of like people are intimidated/scared by me? I'm 5"7, so it could be possible...
>it's been years since I got any compliments, I've just had a ton of bad experiences that seem loosely related to my lack of looks
>every other girl I know has a boy interested in em (including ones that ask them out w/o knowing anything about their personality)
>I don't
>I have a few acne scars, you can't see em very well but they're there. Also am 20 pounds overweight (used to be waaaay fatter though)
>got frustrated with my stupid baby fine hair getting messed up easily, so I cut it off a few weeks ago out of annoyance. That's probably why it looks sorta bad. Should I fix it? How can I? It's an ugly light brown too. Should I dye it darker or something?

Okay. So. I'm not looking for compliments/lies. I want to know how to look less weird and more passable.

Oh, and the pic's mainly blurry 'cause my camera's shitty. Slapped a filter over it to at least get rid of the noise. Sorry.
>>
File: IMG_2667.jpg (542KB, 1248x1853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2667.jpg
542KB, 1248x1853px
Is that you Op? You're gorgeous

Smile more. Be free.
Here's a trick to be more confident - realise that people are just as self absorbed as you. No one really gives a fuck about you, and when you're out in public, people look at you with glazed expressions as they look at everyone. You're almost invisible unless you're wearing a clown costume and honking an air horn or doing cartwheels - honestly, no one gives a fuck, and why are you there to please strangers? Be yourself and do what you feel like doing, and if you're an interesting or nice person, you'll be well received, if you're not, then you'll continue to be invisible, but not hated - people really really truly don't even notice you.

Sometimes guys are squinty and 'mean' looking when they fancy you and fantasise about what it would be like to fuck you, so there's a good start.

Confidence is key. Confidence comes from success, so go somewhere where you'll get success - if you're a nerd, go to some gaming event or hobby where you're talented and good at it, and soon you'll feel more confident in social situations.

Just remember, no one is looking at you, they're zombies, self absorbed and worried about themselves just like you. Don't let it hold you back, embrace being invisible and you can do whatever the fuck you want (that isn't illegal) and your friends will love you more for it, and if they don't, well, they're not your friends.

Does that make sense?
>>
File: IMG_2618.jpg (38KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2618.jpg
38KB, 530x530px
>>18259629
I dated someone who looked almost identical to you, she was a model, and she had the exact same insecurities and fears as you. She was 5'10 tho. It lasted her til she was 20, then realised exactly what the above poster wrote, and became free.

Good luck! You're pretty
Exercise more, get that vitamin D, sleep better, don't come to 4chan (unless you want to be a poorly adjusted autistic outcast). Don't worry about your hair, it looks cute, maybe buy some volume powder for a messier thicker look, and stop wearing that choker you thot. Pick up a hobby and embrace something weird and deeply personal, like looking at classical art or playing hungry hungry hippos by yourself - the point being, don't try to be cool, try to be nice, honest and genuine and you will have a lot more happiness, self confidence and fulfilment, and people will like you better than an insecure poser trying to be cool (a terrible goal, being cool comes from not giving a fuck and being effortless and genuine, not dressing like how you see on tumblr).

Good luck! Don't worry about guys, you'll find a good guy who won't notice any of the tiny flaws you see. Don't be a slut either, its perfectly fine to wait to lose your virginity! also please remember, everything you're worried about now will seem so tiny and small in 5 years, and your definition of 'cool' and popular will be so meaningless and cringey to you in just 2 years. Be genuine, be kind, be yourself.
>>
Youre fucking stupid

Youre good looking i dont even know wtf youre sperging on about. Youre probly a bitch to people or give an unpleasant aura/attitude
>>
File: RoseOfLight_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg (35KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
RoseOfLight_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg
35KB, 340x450px
>>18259629
>>
>>18259629
When you say 'passable' are you a tranny? Cause you look incredibly feminine and cute if you are

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: IMG_2655.png (919KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2655.png
919KB, 800x800px
You're not ugly, just an insecure complaining lil bitch

Dress more modestly, get rid of the whore choker, maybe wear a blouse or even a shirt

Stop staring at photos of yourself and the mirror. Grow up and exercise more, drink more water, be nicer to people and focus on making others feel better instead of trying to fix yourself and you'll fix yourself by proxy
>>
>>18259629
Ummm ur not ugly at all I'll say that much. Sorry didn't read that much of ur post ;)
>>
>>18259629
You're fine. Insecure and paranoid but fine.
>>
>>18259629
Dude. really. youre not my 10 out of 10 or Asian but you are not ugly. not. at. all.

plus keep in mind VARIANCE. if a bunch of people dont like you a bunch will. if you're not textbook hot you probably look a little unique. you might have some haters but that just means those that like you will be even more sure of uput beauty. this isnt shit i made up. it's factual. its the way things are.
>>
You look like Caitlin Jenner kiddo. Soz. You're doomed
>>
Maintain good hygiene, lose the collar, maybe consider a hairstyle change.
>>
>>18259629
you should have anticipated this when you transitioned. People stare at anything that's strange.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.